Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 66308 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #1225 on: September 12, 2021, 03:00:08 PM »
The USPS is the only legal way to ship someone's remains domestically. Shipping then out of the country is more complicated.

I'll let the funeral home that wouldn't ship my mothers remains know this!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1226 on: September 12, 2021, 03:00:36 PM »
No, there are companies that profit on death, these days.

There are psychopaths who lie about it to.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1227 on: September 12, 2021, 03:02:15 PM »
Who in the world posts on a message board when your parents pass away???
Who in the world, posts when you are delusional  and clueless?

I'm The King.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1228 on: September 12, 2021, 03:02:59 PM »
LOL

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1229 on: September 12, 2021, 03:04:02 PM »
You must have had pants on then because in shorts you look like a polio patient.....clearly not to be mistaken for any kind of athlete.  Oh btw, how'd that challenge match with the bjj black belt go?  You still coming up with excuses?

What challenge match I have grappled with dozens of black belts over the years you want me to head out at 43 years old and go dojo crashing? Start challenging the local schools as a massive bodybuilder with an mma background they don't like that kind of shit and its a dick move. Just nonsense

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1230 on: September 12, 2021, 03:05:54 PM »
Again I have addressed this 100 times not going to bother again doesn't matter what I say how much evidence I show how many videos I post how much truth I tell just get called a liar so why bother. I am here to talk about lifting training and eating not argue with trolls.
Post a link to one of the 100 times.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1231 on: September 12, 2021, 03:07:35 PM »
What is there to lie about?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1232 on: September 12, 2021, 03:16:36 PM »
You don't even lift why are you here? It doesn't make any sense can we clear out the trolls and have a board for actual weighlifters and bodybuilders???

Bhank, you are a newbie Getbig, having registered in January 2020. I behooves you take a moment and look at all the boards on Getbig. Some boards are very specific to bodybuilding, training and exercise. Others are open to a variety of other topics. 

Getbig has a multitude of threads devoted to weightlifters and bodybuilders. This is the Gossip and Opinion board....which is pretty much open to conversations about anything, despite indicating otherwise. The General Topics board is probably more appropriate to this thread since it is for posts that have nothing to do with bodybuilding and fitness. However, it has traditionally been underutilized.

There is a lot of crossover posting throughout the Getbig boards. Sometimes the mods will move a tread to a more appropriate board, but not always. It is also not uncommon for threads like this one to get hijacked and end up completely different than the OP intended.

You never miss the opportunity to brag about your bodybuilding, training and diet successes in most all the threads you've posted in. Not sure what you have to complain about. If anyone has a right to complain regarding what is appropriate to post in this thread and who should post here, it is Shizzo.

It might surprise you to know that you don't own Getbig.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1233 on: September 12, 2021, 03:20:21 PM »
I'll let the funeral home that wouldn't ship my mothers remains know this!

Assuming she was cremated, you should do that. Maybe it was a policy of that funeral home. If so, they should have made this clear to you upfront. By law funeral homes have responsibilities they must meet. One of them is shipping the body to a different funeral home should you request it. They have the right to charge you for this service, not the right to refuse it. 

https://nfda.org/resources/operations-management/shipping-remains/cremated-remains-shipping-information/packaging-and-shipping-cremated-remains#:~:text=The%20United%20States%20Postal%20Service,guidelines%20were%20issued%20September%2C%202019.&text=The%20United%20States%20Postal%20Service®%20(USPS)%20is%20the%20only,company%20that%20ships%20Cremated%20Remains.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1234 on: September 12, 2021, 03:29:05 PM »
Who in the world, posts when you are delusional  and clueless?

I'm The King.

If your parents are dead then why are you not spending time with your family instead of posting on Getbig
A

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1235 on: September 12, 2021, 03:31:36 PM »

If your parents are dead then why are you not spending time with your family instead of posting on Getbig

Getbig is an extension of his pathetic existence.

Also, no one is left..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1236 on: September 12, 2021, 03:34:52 PM »
Post a link to one of the 100 times.

Once again Bhanky exaggerates. No way has it been 100 times. ;D  Anyway, even if it is only 10 times, there have likely been ten different versions since his stories are in a state of flux.

'34 Little Signs You're Being Lied To'

Second on this list is when They can't keep their story straight.

https://www.romper.com/p/34-little-signs-someone-is-lying-to-you-because-youll-definitely-get-lied-to-at-some-point-8176404

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1237 on: September 12, 2021, 03:37:44 PM »

He has COVID. Doesn't this mean he should quarantine for a minimum of 10 days and possibly 20 depending on how sick he is?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1238 on: September 12, 2021, 03:56:00 PM »
Post the obit   

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1239 on: September 12, 2021, 04:03:56 PM »
What is there to lie about?

Obviously something, or you would stop lying and attention whoring.

Why do you continue to force your way into bhank’s thread?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1240 on: September 12, 2021, 05:23:16 PM »
I think you're on to something here pellius. This guy doesn't actually have a giant head, he just has narrow shoulders and a broad waist with little arms and polio legs. Delusional is a word that barely scratches the surface with bhanks.

And just look at that prematurely aging, scraggly, face. Looks so proud and thinks he is impressing people. Reminds me of those fat chicks Kwon always posts that actually think they are hot. Just another level of delusion.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1241 on: September 12, 2021, 05:30:33 PM »
Good Riddance.. he was hogging up ICU beds anyways..

See if your grandmother is available to watch the game with you bud.

oh wait.. she is rolling in her grave while you post on get big.

do you have any family left? is getbig your only family left?

Brutal. Just brutal.

In my over 15 years on this board, I've had my share of misfortunes, including both my parents dying during this time period. It never for a nanosecond dawned on me to post this on this board.

I can't get into the Shizzo bashing on this one. I have my limits and feel sorry for him, as I would for anybody going through this. It's one of the many things in life that just sucks and one of the things I will ask God about. Why this way? He could have made the world any way he wanted but why this way?

Anyway, it was a bad call on Shizzo to post about it here. He should have known better.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1242 on: September 12, 2021, 05:39:51 PM »
Yeah sorry going to just trust the half dozen random strangers that comment on how jacked I am every week just walking around town and the people gawking at me on the beach everyday vs hateful jealous online trolls

Forty-three years old and thinking, and even being concerned with, strangers gawking at you on the beach. You are such a sad, pathetic, stick-legged, little ogre.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1243 on: September 12, 2021, 05:44:27 PM »
I literally can't leave my house and go out in public for a day without someone I don't know feeling the need to comment on how I brought the guns or asking if I play football or just telling me I look great. I mean it's kind of humorous but it literally happens everytime I go anywhere. I realize a fat slob like you can't understand that

Nobody says anything to you. There is nothing impressive about your appearance. The only thing that really stands out is how big your head is, how skinny your legs are, and how much older than your actual age you look.

It's typical behavior of a psychotic to just create his own reality.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1244 on: September 12, 2021, 05:47:14 PM »
Forty-three years old and thinking, and even being concerned with, strangers gawking at you on the beach. You are such a sad, pathetic, stick-legged, little ogre.

Ogres are big monsters thank you for finally speaking the truth and admitting I am a Beast

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1245 on: September 12, 2021, 05:53:20 PM »
Nobody says anything to you. There is nothing impressive about your appearance. The only thing that really stands out is how big your head is, how skinny your legs are, and how much older than your actual age you look.

It's typical behavior of a psychotic to just create his own reality.
Its bad right? He looks at least 55yrs old. I'm not even being a dick just being honest. I don't know what shit he put his body through to prematurely age himself so badly

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1246 on: September 12, 2021, 05:58:34 PM »

My father's urn, will be delivered the same way..

Like a pizza.

Quoted for absurdity.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1247 on: September 12, 2021, 06:16:09 PM »
Brutal. Just brutal.

In my over 15 years on this board, I've had my share of misfortunes, including both my parents dying during this time period. It never for a nanosecond dawned on me to post this on this board.

I can't get into the Shizzo bashing on this one. I have my limits and feel sorry for him, as I would for anybody going through this. It's one of the many things in life that just sucks and one of the things I will ask God about. Why this way? He could have made the world any way he wanted but why this way?

Anyway, it was a bad call on Shizzo to post about it here. He should have known better.
X 2............I cant be that cold with someting of this nature.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1248 on: September 12, 2021, 06:36:00 PM »
Fedex delivering the remains of your father.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1249 on: September 12, 2021, 07:08:53 PM »
This thread really has taken a pathetic turn,and should have been nipped in the bud early on.