Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65095 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #1400 on: September 15, 2021, 02:51:44 AM »
It comes at a price. A steep price. Let's just say that there is a portrait of me in the attic showing me slowly decomposing.
LOL  ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1401 on: September 15, 2021, 04:29:01 AM »
No, I mentioned I use Just for Men hair dye. I naturally have a little frost on the top and temple areas. I didn't want to make the mistake my older brother did when he let it go almost completely gray then all of sudden shows up at work with dark brown hair. Like Arnold, I started to take of it as soon as I saw it coming out when I hit my fifties (according to a bio, Arnold started dying in his 30s). That way nobody noticed and it wouldn't be a big shock if I changed it.

It's kind of funny to me that guys will get blond hair streaks or color it some crazy color like purple or blue and people think it's cool, but if you color your hair to keep it's original color that's fake and phony. I'll get shit if it turned all gray and I'll get shit for keeping my original color. So if shit comes at me from all sides, I just might as well do what I want. Besides, in real life I can pull it off and nobody bats an eye. If my face was all grizzled, haggard, and wrinkly like Bhanks then that would be a different issue. The only time anybody has ever asked me if I dyed my hair was when the knew how old I am. I just kind of laugh and say, "What? You think it's odd that a man over 60 years old has jet black shoe polish hair?" Then I say, "Of course, I do. I'll look old with gray hair. Who want to look old?" Then I flash an ab shot. LOL!

I seen it a bit after I posted is the dye a recent thing? I seem to remember a few years back saying not needed but that may have been someone else or may have been more years than I think as memory is shot to shit these days. Have thought of the dye myself prompted by coming home from work with oil residue off the steel bars in hair and ot actually looks black again does make look younger but don’t know if I could be bothered to keep it up long term

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1402 on: September 15, 2021, 04:54:17 AM »
Thanks guys....

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1403 on: September 15, 2021, 05:12:53 AM »
I seen it a bit after I posted is the dye a recent thing? I seem to remember a few years back saying not needed but that may have been someone else or may have been more years than I think as memory is shot to shit these days. Have thought of the dye myself prompted by coming home from work with oil residue off the steel bars in hair and ot actually looks black again does make look younger but don’t know if I could be bothered to keep it up long term

I was in my early fifties when I started to see some graying around the temple area.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1404 on: September 15, 2021, 05:13:42 AM »
Thanks guys....

Your thread sure has taken a lot of twists and turns.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1405 on: September 15, 2021, 05:17:07 AM »
Your thread sure has taken a lot of twists and turns.
Naw, it started with sorrow, and ended,  Getbig style.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1406 on: September 15, 2021, 05:30:17 AM »
Our first Wendy's has finally opened in Kailua. I have a doctor's appointment in that area in a couple of weeks so I'm going to hit it up. Never heard of Chocolate Frosties but I like the sound of it.

Can any of you seasoned Wendy's diners give me any recommendations for my first Wendy's visit?

I think the Dave's double is the Wendy's equivalent to a QP with cheese.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1407 on: September 15, 2021, 06:09:26 AM »

You can probably get another 50 pages if you Bring Dad back from the dead now

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1408 on: September 15, 2021, 06:22:59 AM »
You can probably get another 50 pages if you Bring Dad back from the dead now

It’s amazing how you freaked out when Josh contacted your mom concerning your poor parenting.

Now you regularly make jokes about a person’s deceased parents.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1409 on: September 15, 2021, 06:29:57 AM »

there was no sorrow whatsoever from your "extended family".

lucky he wasn't buried getbiggers would be doing the Charleston on his grave.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1410 on: September 15, 2021, 07:06:25 AM »

Did you earn enough off this thread to pay those two judgements two credit card companies won against you this year?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1411 on: September 15, 2021, 07:12:40 AM »
It’s amazing how you freaked out when Josh contacted your mom concerning your poor parenting.

Now you regularly make jokes about a person’s deceased parents.

It is amazing you can't tell the difference between jokes on a message board between adults who decided to join and joke on a message board and contacting and harassing 80 year old woman you don't know offline

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #1412 on: September 15, 2021, 07:19:11 AM »
An in-n-out burger just opened up near by. Folks rave about them. Never had one. Any one of you had one and can give it a good review?

Get the double double. Ask for it animal style. Get a large order of fries, animal style as well

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1413 on: September 15, 2021, 08:54:21 AM »
When my mother died at 50 years of age there was nobody joking to me about it trust me.....she died in the hospital right in front of me holding her hand in ICU ....I was the only one there.

They told me to calm down or they`d call the cops,I told them to call the National Guard.

Then I went into the mens room and cried like a baby and some Black security guard told me I`d have to leave,I told him not now mothefucker....but he was really nice and said he had seen things like this often on his job but I was upsetting the  other patients....I then apologized and left.....feeling pretty selfish but I was drunk per usual.

The next night ,still drunk, I went downtown and kicked 5 huge plate glass windows out of a large department store on Main St.

Sheets of falling glass were just missing my leg.

After that I went to a bar and the owner told the bouncer to throw me out for acting crazy...............as soon as he touched me I fucked him up royally and stomped his ass till they pulled me off him and threw me out.

My father was an abusive drunk who beat us all up often, especially my mother breaking her nose several times and knocking out some teeth,but my mother was my best friend....I took care of my father when I turned 16 that pri ck .....I was far from a mommas boy but I ran the streets and she was always worried about me....my sisters were both straight arrows............one was a Mensa member every year,.....I was a drunken hood.

Took me many years to accept my mothers death........this contributed to my alcoholism big time.

End of sob story.  ;D

This one time in Band Camp…🙄

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1414 on: September 15, 2021, 08:58:23 AM »
This one time in Band Camp…🙄
My point is anybody that makes fun of a parents death is a fuckwad.....nobody would have acted like thi in real life,maybe to schizzo but not to me.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1415 on: September 15, 2021, 08:59:35 AM »
Superdrol is an excellent drug.  I strongly recommend Superdrol to everyone.  Yes everyone!
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1416 on: September 15, 2021, 09:04:10 AM »
;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1417 on: September 15, 2021, 09:06:17 AM »
It is amazing you can't tell the difference between jokes on a message board between adults who decided to join and joke on a message board and contacting and harassing 80 year old woman you don't know offline
Not that it makes much of a difference but..
I thought she was messaged on Facebook?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1418 on: September 15, 2021, 09:12:44 AM »
My point is anybody that makes fun of a parents death is a fuckwad.....nobody would have acted like thi in real life,maybe to schizzo but not to me.

Okay….Tiger.

For what it’s worth I think you look exactly like a smaller version of bhank. Same face, hair, physique, kid’s clothing etc.

Like bhank’s own personal mini-me.  Lol

(Chew on that for a while old man!  😂😂😂😂😂)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1419 on: September 15, 2021, 09:14:57 AM »
Okay….Tiger.

For what it’s worth I think you look exactly like a smaller version of bhank. Same face, hair, physique, kid’s clothing etc.

Chew on a cock for a while fuckface.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1420 on: September 15, 2021, 09:15:49 AM »
Okay….Tiger.

Where`s your pic Quasimodo?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1421 on: September 15, 2021, 09:19:10 AM »
Chew on a cock for a while fuckface.

So then I died 62 times, I ODed 187 times, and killed 143 men with my bare hands and all this happened in a town of 5,700 people. And I fucked about 2 million women while I worked as the world’s oldest juice bar bouncer.

I’m a bad man, just ask me.

🙄

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1422 on: September 15, 2021, 09:20:47 AM »

Shozzos dad didn’t die in real life you dumbass

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1423 on: September 15, 2021, 09:23:47 AM »
Where`s your pic Quasimodo?

Hold on, I was dying in an alleyway and paramedics had to revive me with an ESF recommended revival shot.

I will post it after they release me and I finish training my octo-sets on legs.

🙄

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1424 on: September 15, 2021, 09:27:07 AM »
Hold on, I was dying in an alleyway and paramedics had to revive me with an ESF recommended revival shot.

I will post it after they release me and I finish training my octo-sets on legs.

🙄
Work on your material or don` try to be funny.

You`re just another anonymous fuckhead who says what he wants and faces no backlash or repercusion..... then claims false lifts cuz nobody can prove it.