Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 66361 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #1375 on: September 14, 2021, 08:11:26 PM »
I would like to go for Wendy’s chocolate Frosties with Pellius.

I’d let him drive so other women wouldn’t think he was suffering in a mid-life crisis and hopefully that would keep fellow Getbiggers from asking him out.  💋❤️

You lost me at "Wendy's chocolate frosty".  Quite possibly the stupidest menu item (Frosty)  in the history of the world. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1376 on: September 14, 2021, 08:15:45 PM »

I’d let him drive so other women wouldn’t think he was suffering in a mid-life crisis and hopefully that would keep fellow Getbiggers from asking him out.  💋❤️

Our first Wendy's has finally opened in Kailua. I have a doctor's appointment in that area in a couple of weeks so I'm going to hit it up. Never heard of Chocolate Frosties but I like the sound of it.

Can any of you seasoned Wendy's diners give me any recommendations for my first Wendy's visit?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1377 on: September 14, 2021, 08:16:30 PM »
You lost me at "Wendy's chocolate frosty".  Quite possibly the stupidest menu item (Frosty)  in the history of the world.

How so?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1378 on: September 14, 2021, 08:37:05 PM »
Our first Wendy's has finally opened in Kailua. I have a doctor's appointment in that area in a couple of weeks so I'm going to hit it up. Never heard of Chocolate Frosties but I like the sound of it.

Can any of you seasoned Wendy's diners give me any recommendations for my first Wendy's visit?

Frosty’s are like blended soft serve ice cream and are an unhealthy guilty pleasure. I like Wendy’s hamburgers (one a month) and they used to have a good Ranch Chicken sandwich. It is safer to go to Wendy’s in Chicago than to go to McDonald’s or White Castle.

I’ve heard feminine men dislike Frosty’s.   🤣

I sent you a video and I got a new curling bar !

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1379 on: September 14, 2021, 08:46:25 PM »
It comes at a price. A steep price. Let's just say that there is a portrait of me in the attic showing me slowly decomposing.

Haha The portrait of Pellius! Full head of hair, no wrinkles and Jane wants to take you for chocolate frosties. Jealous!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1380 on: September 14, 2021, 08:53:48 PM »
Haha The portrait of Pellius! Full head of hair, no wrinkles and Jane wants to take you for chocolate frosties. Jealous!

You can come with us and after we are finished eating we can watch homeless men flash Pellius !

And ride push scooters downtown. I want to learn how to ride a push scooter.

I was telling my coworker the story of Pellius and the quarter pounder fight and she said “sometimes guys just hang dong” and I laughed about that for a week.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1381 on: September 14, 2021, 09:03:17 PM »

Best thing ever invented- it is definitely a PED, haha
Get a Free Frosty Jr. From Wendy’s

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1382 on: September 14, 2021, 09:18:48 PM »
You can come with us and after we are finished eating we can watch homeless men flash Pellius !

And ride push scooters downtown. I want to learn how to ride a push scooter.

I was telling my coworker the story of Pellius and the quarter pounder fight and she said “sometimes guys just hang dong” and I laughed about that for a week.

Hi Jane, great to see you and thanks for the invite! Haha hang dong! I guess sometimes guys do just hang dong lol

Have you been ok Jane? I used to ride a push scooter, I covered it in stickers and loved that thing. You, Pellius, Henda and me can ride push scooters together after eating chocolate frosties and watching Pellius assault any bums that hang dong.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1383 on: September 14, 2021, 09:41:29 PM »

Besides the frosty they are thick you have to eat with spoon, Baconator or Dave’s double double and frys.
They are prob 3rd in the mainland right after in and out and five guys. I think you have a 5 guys out there, no?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1384 on: September 14, 2021, 09:49:21 PM »
Besides the frosty they are thick you have to eat with spoon, Baconator or Dave’s double double and frys.
They are prob 3rd in the mainland right after in and out and five guys. I think you have a 5 guys out there, no?

Five Guys ?

Sounds like a Saturday night at Shitzo’s house.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1385 on: September 14, 2021, 10:04:03 PM »
How so?

I've hated them since childhood.  Not as good as ice cream and most certainly not as good as a shake.  Obviously, millions of people disagree with me as it's been a staple on their menu for decades.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1386 on: September 14, 2021, 10:12:32 PM »

I just get the double cheeseburger with fries and sometimes a frosty.

Their burgers are pretty good for fast food.

Chicken sandwiches are decent too.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1387 on: September 14, 2021, 10:14:57 PM »
I've hated them since childhood.  Not as good as ice cream and most certainly not as good as a shake.  Obviously, millions of people disagree with me as it's been a staple on their menu for decades.

I honestly don’t know of a fast food place with really good milkshakes ?

I have heard people in Arizona say Sonic has good milkshakes, but I have never been to Sonic.

When I feel like getting a milkshake sometimes I go to Dairy Queen and get a blizzard instead.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1388 on: September 14, 2021, 10:19:27 PM »
I just get the double cheeseburger with fries and sometimes a frosty.

Their burgers are pretty good for fast food.

Chicken sandwiches are decent too.

And the burger patties are square (rectangular) and they seem to be easier to eat without making a mess. Especially if you are eating while driving.

I forgot about that Baconator thing. I always laugh when I see the picture of it on the menu.  🤣

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1389 on: September 14, 2021, 10:26:17 PM »
And the burger patties are square (rectangular) and they seem to be easier to eat without making a mess. Especially if you are eating while driving.

I forgot about that Baconator thing. I always laugh when I see the picture of it on the menu.  🤣

That's true, they do seem to stay together better than others.

Not a fan of bacon on burgers, in fact i don't really care for it at all. Very un-American i know. ;D

They have some catchy names for marketing.

I think the double cheeseburger is called Dave's Double now.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1390 on: September 14, 2021, 10:32:03 PM »

I'm very concerned about this, how can you not know what a Frosty is?  I thought you lived in California at some point?

https://locations.wendys.com/united-states/ca

This is like when someone tells me they don't have a television set, it takes the person entirely out of the mainstream reality.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1391 on: September 14, 2021, 11:14:13 PM »

I have heard people in Arizona say Sonic has good milkshakes, but I have never been to Sonic.

When I feel like getting a milkshake sometimes I go to Dairy Queen and get a blizzard instead.

I never heard or experienced a bad milk shake. If it has ice-cream -- I'm in.

The Dairy Queen Blizzards are my absolute favorite! I usually get the large Royal Chocolate Blizzard. Actually, I usually get a medium Royal and a medium something else. I would just buy two large but I feel kind of gluttonous and guilty. Getting two medium Blizzards keeps me at peace with my conscious.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1392 on: September 14, 2021, 11:20:02 PM »
I'm very concerned about this, how can you not know what a Frosty is?  I thought you lived in California at some point?

This is like when someone tells me they don't have a television set, it takes the person entirely out of the mainstream reality.

I lived in the Torrance/Redondo Beach Area. I never saw a Wendy's. Besides, I was surrounded by Carl's Jr. (which they also don't have in Hawaii), Burger King, McDonalds, Jack-in-the-Box... so I never really thought about it or missed it.

They also opened a Five Guys here at the Pearl Ridge mall. I never heard of Five Guys until gh15. He used to rave about it. So if it's gh15 approved it's got to be good.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1393 on: September 14, 2021, 11:24:13 PM »

Their chili is good...not too hot. Wendy's chili with a side of French fries. It may not be the healthiest meal around but it is very satisfying. I don't drink soda, so I get a cup for water.

Thanks, I just figured out what I'm having for lunch tomorrow. :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1394 on: September 14, 2021, 11:41:15 PM »

Try these instead,

Vanilla ice cream soda floats....that's to die for in my opinion.

Also A&W root beer floats are one of a kind.
Ingredients:
Frosty mug
12 oz. of chilled, freshly made Root Beer from your local A&W - 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Adult version;
6 oz. of A&W Root Beer
1 oz. of Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream
2 scoops of vanilla ice cream

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1395 on: September 14, 2021, 11:48:25 PM »

Remember Foster's Freeze? Soft serve vanilla ice-cream dipped in chocolate which makes a crunchy shell around the soft ice cream. My dad and I would stop for these in the afternoon on the way home from work. -Fond memory.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1396 on: September 14, 2021, 11:52:52 PM »
An in-n-out burger just opened up near by. Folks rave about them. Never had one. Any one of you had one and can give it a good review?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1397 on: September 15, 2021, 12:05:15 AM »

Right, I forgot about In-N-Out burgers. There was one right across the 24 hour gym that I went to on Pacific Coast Hwy. It was always so damn crowded that I didn't go there as much as I would have liked. We did finally get a Five Guys but it's on the other side of the Island. I'll hit it up someday.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1398 on: September 15, 2021, 12:56:35 AM »

Actually, a couple years ago Wendy's had shakes for about a year (at least the Wendy's by me in Michigan).  They were very good.  Better than the other fast food places.  I'm just partial to shakes over ice cream.  Blizzards are pretty good though.  Every now and then, a McDonald's McFlurry hits the spot.  Just never gotten the Frosty thing.  Sonic is overrated as fuck.  As for fast food, Culvers is pretty good for a shake.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids