Author Topic: retarded exercises piss me off  (Read 6662 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
retarded exercises piss me off
« on: August 22, 2013, 03:29:53 PM »
overhead cable tricep extention and then they awkwardly try to dodge the cable with their head

etc

etc

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: retarded exercises piss me off
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 03:41:53 PM »
I just snicker at the ones doing tricep pushdowns using their knees, stomach and chest more than their triceps.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 03:47:33 PM »
I just snicker at the ones doing tricep pushdowns using their knees, stomach and chest more than their triceps.

Or even doing them at all... Silly pumpersize...

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 05:40:27 PM »
overhead cable tricep extention and then they awkwardly try to dodge the cable with their head

etc

etc

How many other silly things do you let affect your life?  

Sounds to me like you need to be a little more selfish.  You're too concerned about other people.  Bodybuilding is as much a mental game of self-obsession as it is a pharmaceutical endeavor.

Channel that anger into self absorption and your physique will thank you for it.
Y

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 05:41:32 PM »

etc

etc

This fag at my gym does some kind of twisting at the waist bullshit on the pec deck everyday.  He does like 200 reps

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 05:54:49 PM »
This fag at my gym does some kind of twisting at the waist bullshit on the pec deck everyday.  He does like 200 reps

Sorry bro.  I will stop.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 05:59:07 PM »
Sorry bro.  I will stop.

No, I'm sorry!!  Promise to teach me your technique, I was just jealous!  8)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 06:43:28 PM »
There was a douche today doing bench presses on a stability ball in the squat rack. I took out my knife then realized I was in front of a mirror, so I did a front double bi then punctured the ball. He dropped his dumbbells on his face crushing his beats headphones LOL. I said listen bitch, its squat day and I don't have time to wait for you to be done with your gay shit. I then pulled down my pants to expose my posing trunks. Applied some baby oil and flexed my quad. He apologized and assured me he was unaware I walked into the gym. I called bullshit and called the gym manager. I then squeezed my buttcheeks to show off my striated glutes.The gym manager said he forgot to ring the bell when I walked in. He resolved the issue by saying he will put my name on the squat rack and chain it closed when I'm not there. I said bout time I get some respect around here.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 06:48:15 PM »
Hmm.... I saw a short, chunky, bald as fuck dude today laughing at my wife and I as we were doing bent over lateral raises..... He was hanging out with 2 decent in shape asians, who were also midgets.

The funny part was that he was a midget, had no hair, no muscle, and no strength. Clearly the dude needs to worry more about himself and less about what others are doing, because I don't think he has changed his body comp or strength in the nearly 8 months since we've been going to that gym.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 08:51:29 PM »
There was a douche today doing bench presses on a stability ball in the squat rack. I took out my knife then realized I was in front of a mirror, so I did a front double bi then punctured the ball. He dropped his dumbbells on his face crushing his beats headphones LOL. I said listen bitch, its squat day and I don't have time to wait for you to be done with your gay shit. I then pulled down my pants to expose my posing trunks. Applied some baby oil and flexed my quad. He apologized and assured me he was unaware I walked into the gym. I called bullshit and called the gym manager. I then squeezed my buttcheeks to show off my striated glutes.The gym manager said he forgot to ring the bell when I walked in. He resolved the issue by saying he will put my name on the squat rack and chain it closed when I'm not there. I said bout time I get some respect around here.

Excellent.  :D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 08:55:50 PM »

etc

etc

I will cheer the fucking day you're banned from this place.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 09:55:37 PM »
Yesterday I saw a guy doing a variety of chest excercises. He did one pec at the time in the pec deck. That's a first for me.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2013, 10:31:09 PM »
I will cheer the fucking day you're banned from this place.
fuck off dana

ylls hth

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2013, 08:34:38 AM »

This is gold.  ;D

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2013, 09:53:25 AM »

lol

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 10:37:34 AM »

Yes I have seen a lot of "men" doing this "exercise" lately, not sure what the point is ???

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2013, 10:42:27 AM »

This mental case has no business on the pec deck.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2013, 10:47:28 AM »
Last Friday, a douche was performing between bench dips with his fat midget Asian gf on his shoulders.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2013, 12:26:50 PM »
Last Friday, a douche was performing between bench dips with his fat midget Asian gf on his shoulders.

If you guys are going to keep trashing my workouts I am buying a Bowflex. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
if i found out about steroids 5 yrs ago i would have been huge now
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2013, 12:30:31 PM »
i wasted my years

fuck you bb.com and henchmen (lay nortom etc)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2013, 12:35:17 PM »
If you guys are going to keep trashing my workouts I am buying a Bowflex. 

outed!  :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Re: if i found out about steroids 5 yrs ago i would have been huge now
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2013, 01:11:55 PM »
... and would probably be childless. U really could have been living the dream.
fuck  :(

i could have been stacking my money by being a frugal bastard

and fuck bar sluts thanks to my enhanced muscle mass

i really fucked up my entire life

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2013, 01:15:06 PM »
Don't worry too much about it. You would still be a moron.

he returns in style

;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2013, 01:17:10 PM »
huge mascular moron with muscles, money and nothing tying him down beats "married with children" life

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2013, 01:17:19 PM »
;D