Author Topic: Getbiggers, here is your genetic proof the African American are not African.  (Read 15024 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
 ;)

Go to the Conclusions Section...

UNCORRELATED TO AFRICAN ANCESTRAL ORIGINS!

Then what are we?

As I've said along...Hebrew Israelites.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I believe you brother Wiggs. But how does this help solve social problems like when the group of young Hebrews in my neighborhood broke into my girlfriends car and stole her stereo?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I believe you brother Wiggs. But how does this help solve social problems like when the group of young Hebrews in my neighborhood broke into my girlfriends car and stole her stereo?

Telling these sleeping Hebrews who they are and what their history is. Letting them know how rich their history and culture is so they can return to a mindset as a people with common sense. It wont be an easy job. Obviously. It's already began it will take some generations or just one giant media bomb. (That is more likely to happen.) Tell them to pick up a Bible or send them to me.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Telling these sleeping Hebrews who they are and what their history is. Letting them know how rich their history and culture is so they can return to a mindset as a people with common sense. It wont be an easy job. Obviously. It's already began it will take some generations or just one giant media bomb. (That is more likely to happen.) Tell them to pick up a Bible or send them to me.

You would be a great mentor to the younger Hebrews out there with out positive male influences. You should look at Big Brother programs or something bro. (Serious)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I hope this is enough proof for you doubters. I've presented every type of proof INCLUDING DNA.

So lets cut the African American Garbage. I aint African. I'm Hebrew and Israel is my peoples land.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
You would be a great mentor to the younger Hebrews out there with out positive male influences. You should look at Big Brother programs or something bro. (Serious)

Yeah it would be great if Wiggs wasn't a fucking imbecile who spouts laughable nonsense.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Yeah it would be great if Wiggs wasn't a fucking imbecile who spouts laughable nonsense.

He has a good heart though. I believe Wiggs is a good person. Posting your mugshot was a low blow but we all make mistakes, I bet he feels bad.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Thanks man. That's actually an excellent idea.  I know I've sounded like a nutcase to you guys over that past year but it's paid off. If I package all this stuff up that I've been posting into one giant dissertation or even book. It would be very controversial but ground breaking and prove to be a legendary discovery then I would go to the Hebrew Hall of Fame as being like the second Moses. That would be epic. Praise God!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I'll await any deniers genetic evidence as proof to rebut the genetic proof I've presented. Other than that, because your mindset, you are beneath me.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
He has a good heart though. I believe Wiggs is a good person. Posting your mugshot was a low blow but we all make mistakes, I bet he feels bad.

I could care less what he feels.  He's a douchebag.  I  truly laugh at Him thinking he's something other than what he is . An unemployed,  overweight black person with a big mouth.   Dime a dozen.

Natural Ironman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Getbiggers, here is your genetic proof the African American are not African.
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2013, 03:58:15 PM »

it could be worse,he could be a crybaby bitch who runs to the mods when pictures he posted gets reposted

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Getbiggers, here is your genetic proof the African American are not African.
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2013, 03:58:36 PM »
Who gives a shit? Get a job.

I do. No thanks. But thanks for the recommendation.  :)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2013, 03:59:27 PM »
Fuck this is turning into another one of "those threads"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2013, 03:59:52 PM »
it could be worse,he could be a crybaby bitch who runs to the mods when pictures he posted gets reposted

I see truth90 is back.

Not for long  ;)

Natural Ironman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2013, 04:01:10 PM »
I see truth90 is back.

Not for long  ;)

run to the mods frog face,wiggs kicked your ass the last time that thread could have continued but you opted out like the racist bitch you are

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2013, 04:01:53 PM »
Fuck this is turning into another one of "those threads"

No. I own him, he's not a threat anymore. He's 50 year old hot air. let him blow.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2013, 04:02:57 PM »
No. I own him, he's not a threat anymore. He's 50 year old hot air. let him blow.

You don't even own a television welfare monkey

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2013, 04:03:50 PM »

You don't even own a television welfare monkey

Get it all out grandpa. It's ok.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2013, 04:04:40 PM »
Wiggsy vs. Groink!? When did that start?    :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2013, 04:05:23 PM »
So you're saying those hundreds of thousands of "Africans" that were brought over for slaves weren't actually African, but in fact Isrealis? Obviously you aren't claiming that Africa is the true Isreal?
On another note Wigglet, since you are so convinced about your Hebrewism........fuck your reparations! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2013, 04:05:56 PM »

to be honest, Wiggs, this is not enough. Just telling people where they are from is not going to put food on their table. There are very deep social issues that need to be fixed.
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2013, 04:06:13 PM »
Get it all out grandpa. It's ok.

LOL. this grandpa makes you look like dogshit  ;)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2013, 04:06:46 PM »
They are predominately sub-saharan African with up to 20% european admixture.  Unlike you I understand the data wiggs
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2013, 04:07:10 PM »
So you're saying those hundreds of thousands of "Africans" that were brought over for slaves weren't actually African, but in fact Isrealis? Obviously you aren't claiming that Africa is the true Isreal?
On another note Wigglet, since you are so convinced about your Hebrewism........fuck your reparations! :D
That's a mighty big word for a knuckle-dragger. Careful, now.    ;D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2013, 04:07:41 PM »
so where did these african american  Hebrew Israelites come from?
where indeed did humans come from?
c