Author Topic: What you, Wiggs?  (Read 9300 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
What you, Wiggs?
« on: December 25, 2013, 05:15:15 PM »
The sane among us predicted that we would all have a Christmas as usual. Wiggs was positive that the authorities were hiding facts from the public because they didn't want widespread disorder to happen. A comet had been detected by two Russians and Wiggs told us that Ison was in fact Nibiru, a planet with moons! After Nibiru went around the sun there would be some things bombarding the Earth causing damage and upheaval of our lifestyles. We told Wiggs he was full of shit and lo and behold the Comet virtually vaporized because it passed too close to the sun. Thus there was nothing left to bombard the Earth.

Can we have a lockup for the certified lunatics among us? Put Falcon in there with Wiggs. Call this detention a bunker and throw away the key. These buffoons are making bodybuilders look like simpletons. They shouldn't be given free reign to post their rubbish here. It might be entertaining to some but it really is a waste of bandwidth.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: What you, Wiggs?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 05:16:36 PM »
Wiggenstein the Great!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 05:17:35 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 05:19:56 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 05:20:51 PM »

Respect.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 05:21:32 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2013, 05:24:45 PM »
Both Wiggs and Falcon are great posters Ebony and Ivory living together in harmony.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2013, 05:24:56 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2013, 05:27:09 PM »
WIGGS IS LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2013, 05:30:02 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2013, 05:31:56 PM »

Look at all those snow bunnies  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2013, 05:32:08 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2013, 05:33:23 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2013, 05:35:30 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2013, 05:36:15 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2013, 05:37:17 PM »
Racist post reported wiggs riding a white horse.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2013, 05:39:07 PM »
Wiggs has my vote for the Sheriff in Blazing Saddles 2.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2013, 05:39:24 PM »
We all love Wiggs but he is clearly naive or deranged!

"This kind gent here, Donny Gilson has been kicked off Youtube under various pages because he's been instrumental in exposing this. They (Gubment) don't want you to know, because when it arrives here, Oct-Jan...things will never be the same...This is Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood (biblical), Hercolubus and finally, Ison. All the same object. This is what they've been preparing for gentlemen.

Why is it not being told?  Why would they? All governments would lose control and there would be mass chaos. Regardless when it gets here and you realize I'm not the nutcase you thought I was, it will be too late for you. This is not an end of world situation. This is a mass casualty and extreme climate change from a heavenly body of which has never before been seen situation.

Ah!  I see you've been studying up on this. Very good. Ison will reach its perihelion on next Thursday on Thanksgiving. After it zips around the sun (assuming it survives as they say) will must attain breakaway speed to break from the gravitational pull of the sun. Meaning it will speed up once again. It's speed already increased dramatically at the beginning of this month. Anyway, yes, once it breaks away and heads back out, yes, it's tail is 8 million miles long and we will be in it for around 15 days I believe it was. If its as bad as they say, I'd rather not live and have to restart under a New World Order and in an alternate New World Order reality. No thanks. I just hope its quick.

There are a number of doom possibilities starting with a CME from a sunspot aligned with earth goes off and ison affects it making it worse and blowing out our power grid. That's what these drill were for earlier in the month. Grid ex II & III. The practiced the scenario: What if the electrical grid went down due to a "natural disaster." That means solar flare.  Also with Isons magnetic properties if its very strong magnetic field could interact with ours with its  north grabbing our south and causing a pole shift. That would cause mass earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanoes. Along with the fallout from that.

When we go through it's debris field we could get pelted by meteors of various sizes for 15 days. The cloud that surrounds ison and its tail could be poison we'd be in that for 15 days. Funny enough of all the theories out there they all seem to be sure it's not going to hit us. Even the Tin Foil Community agree on this. It's grown wings now and it looks like Nibiru I want to see what it looks like after it goes around the sun on the 28th and breaks away. People will stare in wonder and freak out. There will be a mass media campaign to control the media around despite what others say. Their main goals will be to get people NOT to panic. Because they have only so much personnel and Sotoro would just love to use this as a reason to declare a national emergency so he can call martial law. That takes all the heat off him and gives him unlimited power. You thought he was aggressive and tyrannical before, you aint seen nothin' yet. When it all goes down, how ever it does, he will be the person in office. He is not the kind of man to just give this power up. This is what he was groomed to do his whole life. Be the person to usher in the NWO."

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2013, 05:40:22 PM »
We all love Wiggs but he is clearly naive or deranged!

"This kind gent here, Donny Gilson has been kicked off Youtube under various pages because he's been instrumental in exposing this. They (Gubment) don't want you to know, because when it arrives here, Oct-Jan...things will never be the same...This is Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood (biblical), Hercolubus and finally, Ison. All the same object. This is what they've been preparing for gentlemen.

Why is it not being told?  Why would they? All governments would lose control and there would be mass chaos. Regardless when it gets here and you realize I'm not the nutcase you thought I was, it will be too late for you. This is not an end of world situation. This is a mass casualty and extreme climate change from a heavenly body of which has never before been seen situation.

Ah!  I see you've been studying up on this. Very good. Ison will reach its perihelion on next Thursday on Thanksgiving. After it zips around the sun (assuming it survives as they say) will must attain breakaway speed to break from the gravitational pull of the sun. Meaning it will speed up once again. It's speed already increased dramatically at the beginning of this month. Anyway, yes, once it breaks away and heads back out, yes, it's tail is 8 million miles long and we will be in it for around 15 days I believe it was. If its as bad as they say, I'd rather not live and have to restart under a New World Order and in an alternate New World Order reality. No thanks. I just hope its quick.

There are a number of doom possibilities starting with a CME from a sunspot aligned with earth goes off and ison affects it making it worse and blowing out our power grid. That's what these drill were for earlier in the month. Grid ex II & III. The practiced the scenario: What if the electrical grid went down due to a "natural disaster." That means solar flare.  Also with Isons magnetic properties if its very strong magnetic field could interact with ours with its  north grabbing our south and causing a pole shift. That would cause mass earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanoes. Along with the fallout from that.

When we go through it's debris field we could get pelted by meteors of various sizes for 15 days. The cloud that surrounds ison and its tail could be poison we'd be in that for 15 days. Funny enough of all the theories out there they all seem to be sure it's not going to hit us. Even the Tin Foil Community agree on this. It's grown wings now and it looks like Nibiru I want to see what it looks like after it goes around the sun on the 28th and breaks away. People will stare in wonder and freak out. There will be a mass media campaign to control the media around despite what others say. Their main goals will be to get people NOT to panic. Because they have only so much personnel and Sotoro would just love to use this as a reason to declare a national emergency so he can call martial law. That takes all the heat off him and gives him unlimited power. You thought he was aggressive and tyrannical before, you aint seen nothin' yet. When it all goes down, how ever it does, he will be the person in office. He is not the kind of man to just give this power up. This is what he was groomed to do his whole life. Be the person to usher in the NWO."

Vince will you settle down and enjoy Christmas.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2013, 05:44:03 PM »
You said, "Regardless when it gets here and you realize I'm not the nutcase you thought I was."

So what you now?

I had Christmas yesterday. It was cool and raining in Sydney. Hope you have a nice day.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2013, 05:47:45 PM »

"YOUR ANCESTORS WERE BLACK!!!! WHY DO YOU THINK YOU'RE CALLED A BLACK BEAR, BITCH!"

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2013, 05:52:17 PM »
 If it wasn't for getbig sages and spiritualists I wouldn't know the Hebrews were black, heme iron kills, and reptiles regularly shape shift and eat us ... All this only relevant of course until the world ends ...which will be soon.
O

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2013, 05:57:08 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2013, 06:06:24 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2013, 06:09:34 PM »
ron looks a bit intimidated in the presence of the negroid wiggs, ron realizing quickly next to a real man hes nothing but a drugged out false idol
A