Author Topic: Muslim Family Complains At Me For Fingering a Girl  (Read 23569 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Muslim Family Complains At Me For Fingering a Girl
« on: May 01, 2015, 03:25:58 AM »
Was out in Hakkasan Mayfair, enjoyed an epic high protein meal with lots of alcohol, decided to move on to the bar, this faces a dining table which was occupied by some Arabs, looked like they're on here on their usual early summer break....anyway, it's 11pm, it's a Bar in London...IMO not an appropriate place for muslims...I started being a typical getbigger and a manager they spoke to came to me and asked me nicely to get my fingers out of this girls vagina....WTF? whats the world coming to? I mean I don't mind muslims...I don't go to Mosques to finger girls...but now they come to my comfort zone...bars and clubs and try and dictate where my finger should and should not go.

BTW the girl was Swedish, brunette, slim tall 5ft10 trying her luck at modelling in London, and all she did all night is complain about how effeminate Swedish men are...I was attentively listening and showing her how real men act in classy restaurants.
S

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Epic thread reported.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Classy   ::)
P

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Classy   ::)

When you're wearing an 18ct gold Rolex GMT, everything you do is classy even if you shit on the bar surface....HTH
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Holy fuck! How fucking boss is that picture? The fine woman, the legs, the muscled forearm (no homo) and the man's man's watch? Fuck, I just came! And again!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
what do you do for a living  ???

black guy that makes any kind of money is usually a.) rapper b.) athlete

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
what do you do for a living  ???

black guy that makes any kind of money is usually a.) rapper b.) athlete

Funny. He's both.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Then the woman saw his balding head, heard his council estate voice and ran away

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
 :D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Then the woman saw his balding head and heard his council estate voice and ran away.

She didn't get very far...

S

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
When you're wearing an 18ct gold Rolex GMT, everything you do is classy even if you shit on the bar surface....HTH

Confirmation of your low I.Q.

Thanks for helping.
P

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Confirmation of your low I.Q.

Thanks for helping.

Put your high IQ in a pipe and smoke it. I'll keep my Rolex and swedish models.

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Holy fuck! How fucking boss is that picture? The fine woman, the legs, the muscled forearm (no homo) and the man's man's watch? Fuck, I just came! And again!

Thread purpose accomplished  ;D
S

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Put your high IQ in a pipe and smoke it. I'll keep my Rolex and swedish models.

I remember when I was immature and used to brag on here about the Swedish model I just banged (hotter than yours btw).

Then I realized I was insecure and didn't need to keep craving recognition from strangers on a message board.

hope this helps.

P

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
She didn't get very far...

nice panty... :)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Then the woman saw his balding head, heard his council estate voice and ran away

Hahaha is that ju ju lipped, 5 head Skorp1o?
P

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
I remember when I was immature and used to brag on here about the Swedish model I just banged (hotter than yours btw).

Then I realized I was insecure and didn't need to keep craving recognition from strangers on a message board.

hope this helps.

If you weren't insecure you would hate on a stranger on a message board for banging a hot Swedish girl. HTH
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Muslim Family Complains At Me For Fingering a Girl
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2015, 04:10:34 AM »
This thread embodies the very essence of the purpose of Getbig: for alphas to boast about their conquests while laughing at the enormous beta population. This young Swedish lass must have thought she had won the lottery to have a legit Getbigger take an interest in her.

I am going to assume that she received a three-hole violation at least.

Well done, brother.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2015, 04:13:28 AM »
Still zero pics of Skorp actually with the woman... Just sayin.

You can't get mad if I say "just sayin."
$

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2015, 04:14:47 AM »

would love to be that vein

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
If you weren't insecure you would hate on a stranger on a message board for banging a hot Swedish girl. HTH

He didn't hate.

Just pointed out the fact you are insecure.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2015, 04:18:04 AM »
This thread embodies the very essence of the purpose of Getbig: for alphas to boast about their conquests while laughing at the enormous beta population. This young Swedish lass must have thought she had won the lottery to have a legit Getbigger take an interest in her.

I am going to assume that she received a three-hole violation at least.

Well done, brother.

True alphas don't need to boast...  Bragging about one of your watches and fingering a girl???   
Thats impressive to you -

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2015, 04:19:41 AM »
True alphas don't need to boast...  Bragging about one of your watches and fingering a girl???   
Thats impressive to you -

You haven't been here very long, have you? August 6 is coming up!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
He didn't hate.

Just pointed out the fact you are insecure.

And?

Am I waiting for a further epic punchline or is that the end of your sentence?
S

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2015, 04:24:03 AM »
Skorpio - you try too hard, mate.

I can see why - paki looking guy in the UK, never feels like he's fitting in. Seeing girls as 10's,even if they are 5's just because of their fair hair & skin. Then gets a job above minimum wage and thinks he's the shit.

But really, all you have to do is be yourself. You don't need to spend 3 grand on a watch that cost twenty quid to produce. We'd like you anyway.

I love that for the first time this year, you've bagged a western chick, I really do. But honestly, the fact you are raving about it tells us it's a novelty to you.

My guess - withing 3 years, you'll probably be walking down Streatham High Street wearing a semtex vest. But on the offchance of avoiding it - the western man is NOT your enemy. It's your own demons you need to deal with my coffee coloured buddy.