Author Topic: let's all fess up about our dianabol use!!  (Read 24623 times)

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
Re: let's all fess up about our dianabol use!!
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2007, 06:16:23 PM »
Are you kidding me?  It's used to treat alcholic's with cirrhosis of the liver.  It's definately powerful stuff. 

I think you're thinking of NAC, N-acetyl-cystine. They do use that in hospitals for tylenol overdose, I don't know about milk thistle though, I've always heard its kind of take it or leave it. Wouldn't hurt anything though.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2007, 07:12:29 PM »

I think you're thinking of NAC, N-acetyl-cystine. They do use that in hospitals for tylenol overdose, I don't know about milk thistle though, I've always heard its kind of take it or leave it. Wouldn't hurt anything though.
Yeah I don't think it's used to treat cirrhosis or any other liver disease, except maybe Germany (Legalon). It's not shown to be effective really, lots of studies show no effect.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2007, 07:16:37 PM »
I hate Dbol. He makes me too sluggish, raises my BP, & gives me headaches. However, the pumps are nice.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2007, 07:18:52 PM »
I hate Dbol. He makes me too sluggish, raises my BP, & gives me headaches. However, the pumps are nice.

The pumps are awesome, you can get pretty damn swole from Dbol just by doing push ups.
\

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2007, 07:20:07 PM »
The pumps are awesome, you can get pretty damn swole from Dbol just by doing push ups.

True. The sides just get to me though.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2007, 07:21:06 PM »
am I the only one that is afraid to cross that line?

to each his own, but what is the point if there is no end reward?

*not bashing just asking
Here comes the money shot

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2007, 07:25:19 PM »
am I the only one that is afraid to cross that line?

to each his own, but what is the point if there is no end reward?

*not bashing just asking

What works for some doesn't work for others, you just have to try.  I'm good upto about 30mgs a day, then the sides take over. 

Now Sevastase........he's a 100mg Dbol a day machine.  I couldn't imagine taking 20tabs a day to only get "All Sides".
\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2007, 02:06:15 AM »
Hey, whats up with the green booty shorts?
THOSE WERE ACTUALLY SURFING SHORTS , JUST HIKED UP .

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2007, 02:07:28 AM »
I get good results from 30mgs and manage to keep the gains by cycling in some fina and winny at the end, or test susp or prop. 

When I was using 50mgs, My bloodpressure was too high, I'd get a nosebleed straining to take a dump, could have been the halo's that I was running with them though.
U GOT NOSEBLEEDS FROM 50 MG OD DIANABOL ???  ::)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2007, 02:13:23 AM »

You wake up with 250mg dont ya?  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2007, 02:14:07 AM »
What works for some doesn't work for others, you just have to try.  I'm good upto about 30mgs a day, then the sides take over. 

Now Sevastase........he's a 100mg Dbol a day machine.  I couldn't imagine taking 20tabs a day to only get "All Sides".
100 IS A BIT much BUT U HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT i HAVE BEEN THROUGH HEAVY CYCLES IN THE YEARS BEFORE AND FOR GETTING BACK IN SHAPE i'M SURE 50-75 WOULD BE FINE , I CHOSE HOWEVER TO MAXIMIZE GAINS . THE PRICE U PAY IS...HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE ALSO TEST DOES THIS TOO AND YOU GET SUPER IRRITABLE AND AGRESSIVE...I DID EVERYONE A FAVOR AND SHOWED WHAT U CAN GET OUT OF 5 WEEKS AT 100 A DAY MUSCLE MEMORY TAKEN IN CONSIDERATION. THE WEIGHT DIFFERENCE IS : 180 LBS IN THE FIRST PIC...215 IN THE SECOND....ALL THIS AT 5'11" 1/2

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2007, 02:15:21 AM »
You wake up with 250mg dont ya?  ::)
Don't sweat it Bambino  ::)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2007, 02:17:30 AM »
100 IS A BIT BUT U HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT i HAVE BEEN THROUGH HEAVY CYCLES IN THE YEARS BEFORE AND FOR GETTING BACK IN SHAPE i'M SURE 50-75 WOULD BE FINE , I CHOSE HOWEVER TO MAXIMIZE GAINS . THE PRICE U PAY IS...HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE ALSO TEST DOES THIS TOO AND YOU GET SUPER IRRITABLE AND AGRESSIVE...I DID EVERYONE A FAVOR AND SHOWED WHAT U CAN GET OUT OF 5 WEEKS AT 100 A DAY MUSCLE MEMORY TAKEN IN CONSIDERATION.

You have got to be fucking kidding me..right?  I saw your transformation pics and there is none.  Everyone has said this.  Didn't you take fake test?  So you got aggressive from fake test?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2007, 02:20:34 AM »
u are probably blind...second...I said " also test...." ...learn to read retard....how's playing softball ?( or the majors as u call it...hahahhaa)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2007, 02:26:27 AM »
u are probably blind...second...I said " also test...." ...learn to read retard....how's playing softball ?( or the majors as u call it...hahahhaa)

softball league is over.  I know you said in one of your many journals that you stacked test and dianabol before your transformation.  Then said it was fake.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2007, 02:29:26 AM »
softball league is over.  I know you said in one of your many journals that you stacked test and dianabol before your transformation.  Then said it was fake.
absolutely...I got fake test twice this year...but : IF u read my post carefully , u notice I say also...now...I  get tired of explaining myself over and over : take the info and the photos for what it is . I'm sure there are some folks here who are interested about what 100 mg a day does....

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2007, 02:33:47 AM »
absolutely...I got fake test twice this year...but : IF u read my post carefully , u notice I say also...now...I  get tired of explaining myself over and over : take the info and the photos for what it is . I'm sure there are some folks here who are interested about what 100 mg a day does....

Calm down princess.  Your pics and stories are all over the place sorry if I missed some threads.   ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2007, 02:35:29 AM »
Calm down princess.  Your pics and stories are all over the place sorry if I missed some threads.   ::)
I'm relaxed Mango ... carry on..

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2007, 08:00:39 AM »

So The 2 pics are simply 100mg of Dbol ed for 5 weeks? Great gain.
The Americans just dont get it that 100mg of Dbol is not uncommon in Eastern Europe.
I cant handle 50. I really dont want to push  to see if I'd get used to it, but thats a hell of a 5 week gain.
And dirt cheap. Have you ever checked Liver enzyme levels during/ after a load like that?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2007, 08:07:40 AM »

Yup thats all I need, If your a genetic $hit bag as your self you would need 100mgs a day.

hahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This clown claims to be 215 taking 100mgs of Dbol a day.  I'm 220 in this pic and was taking only 30mgs of Dbol a day. 

There is no way this clown is over 200.  What a skinny twat. 

\

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2007, 08:13:38 AM »
His 2nd photo above he look quite a lot thicker. Its a closer photo,but I still see significant gain of muscle.
30mg Dbol is all I can take and feel good, but Ive seen big guys that do take 100 ed.

Nothing to sneer at his gain there, esp if 5 weeks. Impressive. Keeping its the issue.
Nothing hits the nuts like Dbol.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2007, 08:23:02 AM »
my hair thinned on top, and i started finasteride which stopped it.  i use test and dont lose any hair with that, but im pretty sure dbol would because doesnt it go through a different receptor or something other than the one finasteride blocks?

ive heard nothin but good things about it and would love to try it, but id rather keep my hair

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2007, 08:36:11 AM »
His 2nd photo above he look quite a lot thicker. Its a closer photo,but I still see significant gain of muscle.
30mg Dbol is all I can take and feel good, but Ive seen big guys that do take 100 ed.

Nothing to sneer at his gain there, esp if 5 weeks. Impressive. Keeping its the issue.
Nothing hits the nuts like Dbol.

Trab, he appears thicker don't get me wrong, but in the pic I posted that was from his "    
SEVASTASE'S JUICED UP PICS!!!!!! " thread where he posted the same pic claiming 215. 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=162166.0

But I have to disagree, he should have gained a lot more in 5 weeks off of 100mgs.

Plus the second pic has like a 4x zoom.

He talks smack about everyone else but he brings it on himself. 
\

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2007, 09:31:06 AM »
I have taken it a total of 3 times.
Once when I was young, about (20 years old).
It was my secon cycle.
I had some good russian dbol I took about 20 mgs a day for about 8 weeks.
I gained close to 30 lbs very quickly. I blew up so fast everyone knew I was on the sauce!
That was all I took , so after cycle, I lost quite a bit of weight, but I did keep some of it and my overall muscle tone looked better.
My second cycle I front loaded a sustanon/dbol cycle.
I took 100mg a day for about 4 weeks, then went down slowly after that down to 10 mgs a day, then off dbaol by week 8. I was also taking 1000 mgs of sustanon. It was a very good cycle.
Last cycle did was without a doubt my best cycle ever. It started with 50 mgs of dball a day for 3 weeks then stopped right away. I also took 2250 mgs of sustanon per week, and 400 mgs a week of tren enenthate. The cycle went on for 16 weeks, then after that I did 3 weeks of straight prop 100mgs EOD.
I got rock hard, and it has been 5 months since I went off cycle, and I look the best I ever have in my life.
I kept almost all the muscle I put on. I went from about 275 up to 320 , after cycle I am now down to 270 and I kept most of the muscle, but burnt off a ton of fat.
My body composition has completely changed. I am as lean as ever and as muscular as ever.
I am running 500 mgs of HCG EOD, 50 mgs of proviron daily, and 25 mcg of T-3 Daily.
I also take. .25 mgs of arimidex EOD to kep the water and fat away!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2007, 12:08:23 PM »
This is the most retarded thread ever on the hardcore board IMO! No, I'm not going to delete it because it's not really breaking any rules, but it is completely stupid.