Author Topic: alpha pharma = very painful  (Read 25581 times)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: alpha pharma = very painful
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 02:32:55 AM »
I think I have an abscess coming, no joke.  There is a small lump about the size of a nickel at the spot on my glute where I injected, and the area is a bit pink and feels warm when I touch it.  Going wait a day or two, then see a doc if its still there. 

At the surface or deep in the muscle?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 07:59:58 AM »
At the surface or deep in the muscle?

surface, just under the skin.  if i remember correctly for some reason when i was putting the pin in it hurt very bad, like maybe i hit a nerve or something.  it actually looks better today.  the lump is still there but it isnt as red and isnt as warm.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2009, 09:40:06 AM »
how would you rate alpha-pharma in terms of strength/size gains? effective gear besides the pain?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 04:20:43 PM »
how would you rate alpha-pharma in terms of strength/size gains? effective gear besides the pain?

dont know, i only used 3 amps of the stuff at the end of my cycle.  all the other test was rotexmedica.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 04:33:52 PM »
alpha pharma test didnt hurt. it is indian human grade unless you show me otherwise.

Might want to check your source.

Anyone remember those tests i just posted?

Contaminated gear is serious business.

8)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2009, 04:37:51 PM »
man tsucks that you have a bad taste in your mouth about ALPHA PHARMA the stuff i got was nice and some of my AI tabs are from them also....... check back with your source and see if he will reinburst you

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009, 04:34:31 AM »
Might want to check your source.

Anyone remember those tests i just posted?

Contaminated gear is serious business.

8)

what do you mean?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009, 10:44:30 AM »
got back from the doctor today.  said it was a mild abscess and i caught it early so its unlikely it is going to need to be drained or cut out.  they gave me some antibacterial prescription and gave me another apointment for friday.  its about the size of a quarter and is more oval shaped than round.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2009, 06:21:58 PM »
would you associate the abcess with the gear or an accident (ie not swabbing your skin in alcohol)?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2009, 08:16:26 PM »
would you associate the abcess with the gear or an accident (ie not swabbing your skin in alcohol)?

ive done hundreds of injections and this was my first abscess.  i always take care to shower first and then swab the skin w/ alcohol beforehand.  i dont know if i just got unlucky this time, but is highly suspicious because that was only the 3rd amp of the stuff i had used.  i remember when i put the pin in though, it hurt very bad as if i hit a nerve or something.  was the worst pain injecting i ever had.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2009, 09:19:30 PM »
maybe you got a sterile abscess since you said it hurt right away also i have had injections where they hurt immediately and got red sore and hot by the next morning but it went away after a week and that was from just a bad injection thats all

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2009, 08:19:00 PM »
little bump, does anyone know why alpha pharma no longer makes cypobolin?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2009, 06:14:24 AM »
i dont kno..but i think you should toss that shit and get on some better test...you either got a bad batch or got some fakes....this is weird cuz most of the reviews i have seen for alpha have been great

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2009, 11:06:05 AM »
I don't have any solid proof to this, only a hunch and strong suspicion.

Most of the Alpha Pharma gear I've seen has been good, as good as you can ask for it to be. I've known a lot of people who've used it and had no problems, only good results. Now I have heard of people complaining on message boards about some AP products, never heard of anyone in "real" life complain about it though and every time I've heard someone on a message board complain about it, it seems that it always comes from a different source than where other people are getting their AP products.

This tends to make me believe that someone out there is using the AP name for their product when it's not legitimate AP. There is no reason not to think this since this type of thing happens in the AAS world all the time...counterfeit product is the oldest trick in the book.

Legit, good AP is well known and well used. A lot of pro BB use AP and love it.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »
I don't have any solid proof to this, only a hunch and strong suspicion.

Most of the Alpha Pharma gear I've seen has been good, as good as you can ask for it to be. I've known a lot of people who've used it and had no problems, only good results. Now I have heard of people complaining on message boards about some AP products, never heard of anyone in "real" life complain about it though and every time I've heard someone on a message board complain about it, it seems that it always comes from a different source than where other people are getting their AP products.

This tends to make me believe that someone out there is using the AP name for their product when it's not legitimate AP. There is no reason not to think this since this type of thing happens in the AAS world all the time...counterfeit product is the oldest trick in the book.

Legit, good AP is well known and well used. A lot of pro BB use AP and love it.
Good Point

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2009, 01:10:41 PM »
alpha pharma is UGL! and i read few times already got abscess!

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2009, 03:07:59 PM »
no its not i posted the article stateing that they are a liscensed manufacturer and are for international sells only............. you are just pissed because asia pharma is bunk

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2009, 03:10:51 PM »

Not sure what your deal is with Alpha Pharma...I don't think I've ever seen anyone who is so anti any brand before. And when there are so many people out there who live and die by this brand...not gym rats, but people who actually have a fairly good idea about what's going on...it's really hard not to question what your motive is.

Anyway, AP is not UGL. No, it's not a licensed Pharma company in the U.S. but does that really matter?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2009, 03:26:53 PM »
no its not in USA but is lisenced in india where it is made , for export sales only ........ the only thing i dont like from AP is the NPP that shit burns bad even when mixed with test e, but sust also gives me a lil soreness as well

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2009, 05:00:52 PM »
no its not in USA but is lisenced in india where it is made , for export sales only ........ the only thing i dont like from AP is the NPP that shit burns bad even when mixed with test e, but sust also gives me a lil soreness as well

so you have tried induject? did it give you more soreness than INFAR?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2009, 08:24:58 PM »
My friend used testobolin before i used the cypobolin and he did not have any problems at all.  We both got our stuff from the same guy.  I am thinking mine was just a bad batch.  Have not had any problems since I finished the medicine I got from the doctor.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2009, 10:10:57 PM »
alpha pharma NEVER show any prof they are registered in INdia....if you Google Indian FDA there is no alpha pharma..so who lie..where are profs my friend? they can only say to stupid kids they are Human,etc..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2009, 10:29:12 PM »
alpha pharma NEVER show any prof they are registered in INdia....if you Google Indian FDA there is no alpha pharma..so who lie..where are profs my friend? they can only say to stupid kids they are Human,etc..

According to their website they are based out of Bangkok, Thailand their "(cGMP) requirements for international pharmaceutical, biotechnology and active pharmaceutical ingredient companies" are in good standing with the

US FDA
MCA (now MHRA)
TGA
MCC
WHO
Schedule M, India

Yes, it is possible that this could all be complete BS...I realize that...anything is possible. But it's highly unlikely. AP has been around too long and too many people use their stuff and most people are pretty happy about it.

I don't know if you said or not...haven't been around here in awhile, but have you ever actually used any AP gear?

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2009, 11:39:49 PM »
i havnt seen any ug produce products in amps like alpha-pharma does. im not saying alpha-pharma is HG just because they are in ampoules, but i used their prop and it was painless and g2g so that leads me to believe they are using good manufacturing practices. has anyone tried their DECA?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2009, 04:42:10 AM »
i havnt seen any ug produce products in amps like alpha-pharma does. im not saying alpha-pharma is HG just because they are in ampoules, but i used their prop and it was painless and g2g so that leads me to believe they are using good manufacturing practices. has anyone tried their DECA?

i'd also like to know if anyone has used their deca...looks good to go