Author Topic: Oscar Arden's Drug Protocol Explained  (Read 24752 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
Oscar Arden's Drug Protocol Explained
« on: August 12, 2010, 10:37:44 AM »
More info on another popular "guru," Oscar Arden.

Oscar got popular with the success of Kai Greene, and with that attention got a couple of other big names to work with him such as Evan Centopani.

Oscar's drug protocol for contest prep revolves around 3 key points:

1) 1-2 high insulin days every week - insulin is dramatically reduced for 5-6 days of the week but 1-2 days of the week are basically stuffing as many carbs down and slamming as much insulin as possible, all day. Ever notice how in all of Kai Greene's photos leading up to a contest his distention is out of control? Direct result of this. Same reason why all of Chad Nichols' clients get bad distention.

2) heavy emphasis of orals, especially anadrol - big believer in using anadrol right up to contest time to stay full. Greene is notorious for his gluttony with abombs.

3) high doses of all peptides - the more is better concept, basically just to cover all the bases possible. Every pro uses PGF, MGF, IGF, etc because even though they dont have a huge effect every guy wants as much of an edge as possible. Arden is a firm believer in upping the dosage especially with MGF and IGF, used in a synergistic cycle. gh stays very high too, 20+ iu's.

Word is Kai has been hitting the SEO's hard and dramatically increased the local IGF injections in the delts and traps to bring up his two most glaring weaknesses. Look for kai to show up at the Olympia with noticeable improvements in those areas, but still too watery and bloated.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Oscar Arden's Drug Protocol Explained
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 10:44:47 AM »
keep these post coming BFG ;)
Thunderdome approved

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 11:10:08 AM »
BFG, How is Jay able to improve this late in the game in terms of vascularity and muscle maturity, while at the same time also reducing bloat?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 11:11:39 AM »
BFG, How is Jay able to improve this late in the game in terms of vascularity and muscle maturity, while at the same time also reducing bloat?

Good question Rami.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 11:14:37 AM »

He cuts out chinese food.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 11:19:51 AM »

if you are referring to his recent showing at the 2009 O, he switched tren sources, and began even usage of insulin pre contest. The whole high insulin days that are so popular among a few gurus causes the majority of the bloat and distention you see on stage.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 11:29:42 AM »
thank somebody for this BFG dude, gh15 can go suck a moose cock.

keep the goods coming.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 11:31:09 AM »
I don't understand how getting "cleaner" tren is gonna change anything.  It's not like HG vs. UG. Where UG can be dirty or underdosed.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 11:55:32 AM »
I don't understand how getting "cleaner" tren is gonna change anything.  It's not like HG vs. UG. Where UG can be dirty or underdosed.
i have taken a LOT of tren in my past....and i must say....i have seen VERY dramatic differences in the way i look based on who it came from.......

bench

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 11:58:40 AM »
Furosemide substitute via now NP in his household, no 4-5 night cheats at IN n Out Burger and FST-7 high reps  ::)

1st one matters the most vs 2001

as far as tren...are you saying upping from 200-300mg - over 1000mg? 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 12:02:30 PM »
Furosemide substitute via now NP in his household, no 4-5 night cheats at IN n Out Burger and FST-7 high reps  ::)

1st one matters the most vs 2001
i can totally picture jay having a IV stand in his bedroom full of furosemide with a bucket to "expell" water into so he doesn't have to get up, and waste muscle ;D

bench

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 12:05:27 PM »
this is the answer

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 12:41:52 PM »
tank u jesus

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 07:09:56 PM »
if you are referring to his recent showing at the 2009 O, he switched tren sources, and began even usage of insulin pre contest. The whole high insulin days that are so popular among a few gurus causes the majority of the bloat and distention you see on stage.
your a fckin clown fella,,,you dont even know what happened to jay in 2009 let me set you straight,,in 2008 he lost contact of his drugs so to prepare for 2009 he find new contact for his durug of choice to ring out vascuarlity,,,it was during hte bust of 2008 that some folks intiated within the steroid community a crackdown worldwide with U.S initatiing verything,,,you clown go eat some candy in your basement while I sip on some ice tea and read my daily newspaper  ::)

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 07:12:15 PM »
your a fckin clown fella,,,you dont even know what happened to jay in 2009 let me set you straight,,in 2008 he lost contact of his drugs so to prepare for 2009 he find new contact for his durug of choice to ring out vascuarlity,,,it was during hte bust of 2008 that some folks intiated within the steroid community a crackdown worldwide with U.S initatiing verything,,,you clown go eat some candy in your basement while I sip on some ice tea and read my daily newspaper  ::)

totally wrong, sorry.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 07:14:47 PM »

Oscar got popular with the success of Kai Greene, and with that attention got a couple of other big names to work with him such as Evan Centopani.

1) 1-2 high insulin days every week - insulin is dramatically reduced for 5-6 days of the week but 1-2 days of the week are basically stuffing as many carbs down and slamming as much insulin as possible, all day. Ever notice how in all of Kai Greene's photos leading up to a contest his distention is out of control? Direct result of this. Same reason why all of Chad Nichols' clients get bad distention.

2) heavy emphasis of orals, especially anadrol - big believer in using anadrol right up to contest time to stay full. Greene is notorious for his gluttony with abombs.

3) high doses of all peptides - the more is better concept, basically just to cover all the bases possible. Every pro uses PGF, MGF, IGF, etc because even though they dont have a huge effect every guy wants as much of an edge as possible. Arden is a firm believer in upping the dosage especially with MGF and IGF, used in a synergistic cycle. gh stays very high too, 20+ iu's.

Word is Kai has been hitting the SEO's hard and dramatically increased the local IGF injections in the delts and traps to bring up his two most glaring weaknesses. Look for kai to show up at the Olympia with noticeable improvements in those areas, but still too watery and bloated.

Where do you get this information??

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 07:17:15 PM »
this is the answer

I'd rather be doing that then lifting!!  :) :)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 07:23:00 PM »
He cuts out chinese food.

Are you kidding me?

That's what got WL and Adonis ripped!!!  ::) ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2010, 07:23:18 PM »
Insulin gets alot of blame for this "distention" but wouldnt it be more the fact the larger quantitys of food that are being force fed to take advantage of the higher insulin levels giving more storage/fullness to the muscle ? its the large quantitys of food , being at a very low level of bf just makes it stand out more , no ?

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 07:27:53 PM »
Insulin gets alot of blame for this "distention" but wouldnt it be more the fact the larger quantitys of food that are being force fed to take advantage of the higher insulin levels giving more storage/fullness to the muscle ? its the large quantitys of food , being at a very low level of bf just makes it stand out more , no ?

carb loading plays in the immediate distention. nonetheless, the actual protrusion of the abdominals is caused by a buildup of visceral fat.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 07:38:08 PM »
BFG when you talk about pros going over to steady insulin instead of short blasts of insulin are you talking about several small shots of a short acting insulin or once daily shots of a long acting insulin?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2010, 08:44:21 PM »

its nice that as amatuer in the state level you say some truth to the members here,,i like that ,,but number 3 is complete and uteer balonie,,,,WE DO NOT USE THOSE PRODUCTS ,,WE USE IGF THE REST IS NOT TOUCHED BY US,,ATLEAST NOT BY ME AND IF I DONT TOUCH IS OTHER DONT EITHER ,,tried it yes touch it for long? hell no its bunk from china,,it cost less than a double mc,,it doesnt do anything to physiqe ,,this is like pct bunch of balonie the corupt dealers which are moderators on some boards want you to believe,,

tell the currupt moderator on olm he got 16 days ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2010, 08:47:10 PM »
its nice that as amatuer in the state level you say some truth to the members here,,i like that ,,but number 3 is complete and uteer balonie,,,,WE DO NOT USE THOSE PRODUCTS ,,WE USE IGF THE REST IS NOT TOUCHED BY US,,ATLEAST NOT BY ME AND IF I DONT TOUCH IS OTHER DONT EITHER ,,tried it yes touch it for long? hell no its bunk from china,,it cost less than a double mc,,it doesnt do anything to physiqe ,,this is like pct bunch of balonie the corupt dealers which are moderators on some boards want you to believe,,

gh15 approved

Translation: PGF is not on the list of drugs that i sell.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2010, 08:50:50 PM »

gh15 approved
BFG owns your mind, shut the fuck up

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2010, 08:51:10 PM »
Translation: PGF is not on the list of drugs that i sell.
pgf  is one nasty drug. the pros dont take that. nobody does. anyone who tried it will never try it again, unless theyve got a damn good reason. its a sacrifice. were talking about hours of vomiting, hevay sweating, and uncontrollable diarreah that is non stop for at least an hour. and its super runny. this stuff feels like death. but hey, it works! it causes local muscle growth and kills fat cells. and its very effective at both. dont use too much, or itll kill ya. literally  :D  ;D