Author Topic: 500 mg's of Anadrol daily  (Read 28884 times)

muscledupgood

• Getbig II
Re: 500 mg's of Anadrol daily
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2012, 05:19:04 AM »
Exactly, then you know what I mean. My training partner 10 years ago would use 500 mg/d leading up to a meet. He also won the arnold and broke Kaz's raw bench record.

I have taken 200mg ED for 6 weeks leading up to a national power lifting event.

I trained with some of the strongest men in country and 200-300mg ED is not uncommon for extended periods.

I have heard about power lifters taking much more than this, but i haven't met anyone willing to admit it. From what i have seen with my own eyes, 500mg is possible but i doubt it's something anyone could handle for long. Most guys have extreme lethargy on 200mg and it makes just walking around a chore.

At power lifting events it's not uncommon for guys to pop 200mg before the meet after they weigh in to get the maximum out of the drugs. Most guys top it off with some Halo to really get the blood flowing. Sounds a bit crazy, but the majority of the power lifters i trained with including myself used to take 200mg Drol and 60mg Halo at the start of a lifting event.

Halo + Drol = Silverback

8)

Swlabr

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2012, 05:39:43 AM »
Kai Greene takes 500+ mg anadrol/day, he LOVES that stuff.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2012, 05:40:52 AM »
see severe anemia treatments and you'll be surprised, both by amount and duration.
the human body is tough!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2012, 10:51:18 AM »
I always try to learn a little something whenever possible, so when (3) people told me that guys do in fact take 500 mgs of Anadrol per day I thought, "perhaps I'm out of touch, perhaps I just don't know as much as I think I know."

I spent several hours at Gold's Venice today and trained/spoke with (4) friend. They include
-A 2nd place finisher in the Worlds Strongest Man contest.
-A multi-time top 5 Mr Olympia and Arnold Classic winner.
-A 20 year+ winning amateur bodybuilder.
-One of the biggest dealers of anabolics in bodybuilding history.

And they all could only laugh when I asked about Anadrol at those dosages. These cats are all longtime friends who have always discussed anabolics openly and honestly with me.

The highest doses any of the (4) had ever done or ever heard of anyone doing was 50mg's 4x daily for "two or three weeks" directly before a contest, power meet, or strongman show.

As I said before, nobody has ever taken 500 mgs of Anadrol per day, and they never will.

And no, neither one of these cats was one of the four.
lol... you got owned big time in the other thread.....
and now you come here with the same crappy story???
lololol!!
oh and your ifbb friends were lying to you, straight in your face , like good ifbb PRO's always do....

i knew many dudes that took around 400/500 anapolon a day..... leading into shows or strongmen competitions...
nothing weird about these doses...
not everyone can handle it.... but a lot can... and do.. lol!

Be Happy,
Optimus

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2012, 11:17:47 AM »
lol... you got owned big time in the other thread.....
and now you come here with the same crappy story???
lololol!!
oh and your ifbb friends were lying to you, straight in your face , like good ifbb PRO's always do....

i knew many dudes that took around 400/500 anapolon a day..... leading into shows or strongmen competitions...
nothing weird about these doses...
not everyone can handle it.... but a lot can... and do.. lol!

the guy thinks because he trains at gold's with all those "pros" that he knows everything about the ifbb and their drug use LOL... you retard they are obviously lying to your face.. you know nothing.. you are a failed bodybuilder and a convict this is the truth... the medical application for 200 pound male can go up to 450mg anadrol... 450MG ANADROL A DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR MEDICAL USE

don't come here with "i asked this pro and that pro" bullshit ... you have to understand in bodybuilding there is NO FRIENDS.. everyone feeds off each other do you not understand how this game works ? they will step on you in order to advance places nor do they care... they aren't your friends but more like "buddys"

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2012, 11:18:48 AM »
see severe anemia treatments and you'll be surprised, both by amount and duration.
the human body is tough!

yes they are on very high doses for LONG PERIODS OF TIME !

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2012, 02:04:56 PM »
I know plenty of people , including myself, who have used 200 mg anadrol daily. However it was a waste and I should have stuck with 50-100, I just had a tough guy mentality once upon a
Time about taking lots of the wrong hormones (huge test only cycles with 200 mg anadrol and 100 mg dianabol lol). Or my favorite- 750 mg deca only.

I was clueless 5 years ago.

Big , but not completely ripped , and stupid

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2012, 04:19:59 PM »
I know plenty of people , including myself, who have used 200 mg anadrol daily. However it was a waste and I should have stuck with 50-100, I just had a tough guy mentality once upon a
Time about taking lots of the wrong hormones (huge test only cycles with 200 mg anadrol and 100 mg dianabol lol). Or my favorite- 750 mg deca only.

I was clueless 5 years ago.

Big , but not completely ripped , and stupid
lol.... 750 mg deca only..... ;D ;D ;D ;D
i also knew plenty of guys who did that... looked great actually.... when one is young you can handle that better...... after 30 it will shut down sexdrive completely....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2012, 04:55:27 PM »
the guy thinks because he trains at gold's with all those "pros" that he knows everything about the ifbb and their drug use LOL... you retard they are obviously lying to your face.. you know nothing.. you are a failed bodybuilder and a convict this is the truth... the medical application for 200 pound male can go up to 450mg anadrol... 450MG ANADROL A DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR MEDICAL USE

don't come here with "i asked this pro and that pro" bullshit ... you have to understand in bodybuilding there is NO FRIENDS.. everyone feeds off each other do you not understand how this game works ? they will step on you in order to advance places nor do they care... they aren't your friends but more like "buddys"

Sad, but true. Wasn't always like that. Bodybuilders used to have such commaraderie and brotherly attitudes. Now everyone trains by themselves, wearing huge tshirts making them look retarded, just so their competition can't see their development. Arnold spoke on this in an arnold classic article I read, actually made fun of the bodybuilders today.

There will be a bodybuilder coming along soon that will change all of this though.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2012, 06:13:53 PM »
you guys running over 100mg/day of drol, i have a question:

do you feel the gains are any better going above 100mg? i think i'd rather split drol dose in half and add d-bol rather than doubling up on the drol, seems like the gains would be better? 

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2012, 08:20:17 PM »
^^^ LOL

Yeah I just read that the average dosage for CHILDREN and adults for anemia treatment was 1-5mg/kg of bodyweight!!!!

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2012, 09:38:24 PM »
Wouldn't a dose of anadrol suitable for treating anaemia lead to dangerous levels of red blood cells?
"People who are anaemic take these doses so I won't any any high red blood cell count problems like headaches, internal bleeding etc"
Seems like some fucking stupid logic to me

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2012, 03:07:06 AM »
the treatments that surprised me the most were 500 mgs for six months and another of 50 mgs for six years( stopped due to the appearance of liver problems)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2012, 04:39:45 AM »
you guys running over 100mg/day of drol, i have a question:

do you feel the gains are any better going above 100mg? i think i'd rather split drol dose in half and add d-bol rather than doubling up on the drol, seems like the gains would be better? 
bro....
you have to understand how its done.....
these doses are only used when there is lots of hgh in the system... and leading uo to a show....
to fill out!! sometimes you see these little cystlike knobs all over a bodybuilders physique.. some have it more then others.... people often think these are welts from growthhormone injections... but it's not....
it's HIGH DOSE oxymetholone that does that.... the highlevel bb will know what i mean....
anyway when one just cycles steroids.... offcourse you should not be using 400/500 mg a day of oxy....
but...! when one is on 30 iu's of hgh and 300 iu of slin a day.... among other things and with low single digits bodyfat it is a different story!!
it is used to fill out.... push the muscle thru the skin..... leading up to a show...
strongmen use it for strenght obviously.... and from what i have seen, strongmen use a lot more steroids then bb.... lol!!!! not more hgh/slin ... but just the steroids....

Be Happy,
Optimus

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2012, 02:11:48 PM »
bro....
these doses are only used when there is lots of hgh in the system... and leading uo to a show....
to fill out!! sometimes you see these little cystlike knobs all over a bodybuilders physique.. some have it more then others.... people often think these are welts from growthhormone injections... but it's not....
it's HIGH DOSE oxymetholone that does that.... the highlevel bb will know what i mean....

anyway when one just cycles steroids.... offcourse you should not be using 400/500 mg a day of oxy....
but...! when one is on 30 iu's of hgh and 300 iu of slin a day.... among other things and with low single digits bodyfat it is a different story!!
it is used to fill out.... push the muscle thru the skin..... leading up to a show...
strongmen use it for strenght obviously.... and from what i have seen, strongmen use a lot more steroids then bb.... lol!!!! not more hgh/slin ... but just the steroids....

solid post like usual by optimus.....

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2012, 03:50:19 PM »
This thread changed the way I have been thinking about anadrol. Used to cap it at 200 mg daily. Did not know medical use was 450 mg
For a
200 lb male (which I am much larger than).

I have one and a half weeks until my show and I am introducing the drol at higher dose now. Going to actually try 500 mg daily.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2012, 04:33:21 PM »
This thread changed the way I have been thinking about anadrol. Used to cap it at 200 mg daily. Did not know medical use was 450 mg
For a
200 lb male (which I am much larger than).

I have one and a half weeks until my show and I am introducing the drol at higher dose now. Going to actually try 500 mg daily.
that is actually it's main purpose.... as a contest prep drug....
because you are now obviously very lean.... hence it works different in your body....
and when on hgh your body can handle it better....
it fill you out like nothing else, when done right....
most guys i knew only used it the last week, some only the fast few days!!! as result are that fast....

ood luck with your show bro!  8)
Be Happy,
Optimus

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2012, 05:12:19 PM »
bro....

that wasn't the question but those red blemishes come from using heavy amounts of androgenics not just abombs. androgenics just fuck the skin up at high dosages, looks like shit.

i'm gonna try drol + d-bol at some point and just wondering if people had experience with it. fucking cleanest natural runs 200mg of d-bol a day, lol, people run heavy orals outside of prep all the time.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2012, 05:21:03 PM »
that wasn't the question but those red blemishes come from using heavy amounts of androgenics not just abombs. androgenics just fuck the skin up at high dosages, looks like shit.

i'm gonna try drol + d-bol at some point and just wondering if people had experience with it. fucking cleanest natural runs 200mg of d-bol a day, lol, people run heavy orals outside of prep all the time.
no not red blemishes.....
little lumps .....not red... skincolor... look like cysts under the skin... look like gh inject spots... but they are not....
it's high dose a50 that does this....
and to answer your question better.... i would not use a50 at these high doses if i was not in contest prep , above 9%, not on high dose hgh....
everything needs to be in place for it to work...
when just using steroids.... i would go and see where 200 mg a day gets me....and go from there..
but the super high doses is only possible when all is in place...
Be Happy,
Optimus

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2012, 05:25:03 PM »
if i was to guess 10-15 mg superdrol = 50mg anadrol I base this on nothing.

I'd say that's about right

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2012, 05:44:16 PM »
I thought the knots/cyst were from insulin deposits or something like that?

That's what I have heard in the past. I have only seen them on the abdominal region in the last 20 years or so. Never seen any old school guys with them.

I could be wrong.

Any idea as to how Drol could cause this?

8)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2012, 05:50:16 PM »
no not red blemishes.....
little lumps .....not red... skincolor... look like cysts under the skin... look like gh inject spots... but they are not....
it's high dose a50 that does this....
and to answer your question better.... i would not use a50 at these high doses if i was not in contest prep , above 9%, not on high dose hgh....
everything needs to be in place for it to work...
when just using steroids.... i would go and see where 200 mg a day gets me....and go from there..
but the super high doses is only possible when all is in place...

so you got these? were you running anything else at the time?

how long did you run the drol before this happened? i like drol so i might try 400mg for a single week to see what that experience is like, lol

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2012, 07:51:37 PM »
so you got these? were you running anything else at the time?

how long did you run the drol before this happened? i like drol so i might try 400mg for a single week to see what that experience is like, lol
nope not me lol.....
but certain friends of mine....
but not everybody gets it... many do though...
and it's only visible when someone is really shredded...

Be Happy,
Optimus

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2012, 08:59:49 PM »
Wouldn't a dose of anadrol suitable for treating anaemia lead to dangerous levels of red blood cells?
"People who are anaemic take these doses so I won't any any high red blood cell count problems like headaches, internal bleeding etc"
Seems like some fucking stupid logic to me

Please respond

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2012, 09:12:10 PM »
yes, high hematocrit is really dangerous especially if your cholesterol and other shit is out of whack. no secret that roids increase risks of heart disease and arteriosclerosis is very common

get a blood test tho, easy to check that shit