Author Topic: Designer Purses  (Read 6541 times)

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
Re: Designer Purses
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2007, 09:03:31 AM »
Do you like them?  YES!

Do you own any?  YES!  I have a Cartier "backpack" and a Christian Dior purse and some various wallets.

Do you want one/more?
  I would like more.  They are like a great pair of jeans.  They are well made, will last a long time and look great.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2007, 09:22:45 AM »
But you say that like designer purses aren't practical, or comfortable. They are, ...granted some are ridiculous, but unless one has experienced one of quality with excellent workmanship, they will not know the difference.

For me personally, I can't see spending that kind of money on shoes, purses, or clothes.  No one here is even going to notice anyways  :P   I see the bags and shoes in the magazines and even the clothes and I can't believe what some of this stuff costs.  For a name?  If I like it, I buy it.  It has nothing to do with a name for me.

Maybe if I had LOTS of extra money I would, but since I don't I will spend what I have on the dogs.   :)

If given the choice between a designer purse or designer dog carrier, I would take the carrier!    ;D

I'm not really a "girly girl" though.
:-\

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2007, 11:12:03 AM »
Well, let's see...do you wear anything designer?  Jeans? Suits? Cologne? Sunglasses?   If you answered yes to any of those...you should comprehend it.  If you chose Oakley or Ray Ban over a CVS no name pair of sunglasses, even Levi's over another brand (most jeans are made exactly the same...in overall wear), choose Joop or Aqua D for example over say .. Stetson, Armani over a no name suit.   You definitely should relate.  :)

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, just giving youall shit... you ought to see the obsessive compulsive fishing equip collections some of my Buddies are STILL adding to ... ::)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2007, 11:13:38 AM »
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, just giving youall shit... you ought to see the obsessive compulsive fishing equip collections some of my Buddies are STILL adding to ... ::)
Yup, a line or fake bait for every occasion.  :)
:D Weee

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2007, 12:05:21 PM »
Yup, a line or fake bait for every occasion.  :)

Oh Yeah, ya ought to see the tackle boxes, like jewlery boxes full of ear rings to girls ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2007, 12:16:50 PM »
Oh Yeah, ya ought to see the tackle boxes, like jewlery boxes full of ear rings to girls ;D
roflmao
:D Weee

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2007, 01:48:48 PM »
roflmao

Hey Musky fishn' here in Wi is bad news in that regard. Most dudes got a box(s) w/ around a 100 lures
(that we switch often) at $12-$20each. Next go check the prices for a Ranger boat & trailer...
Several rods and reels, They aint givin away Hi-Tech sonar displays either. Lost Work days too... ;D
But most wives consider it a small price to pay to get rid of their husbands for even a short time.