Author Topic: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait  (Read 17919 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait
« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2021, 02:39:47 PM »
The old fuck is petrified of death. Biggest pussy on Getbig!
Wes is just petrified.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2021, 02:46:18 PM »
One of my mates is one of those proud vaccine wankers who thinks everyone should be made to have it just because he’s a fucking fat sack of shit with loads of obesity and alcohol related ailments that mean hes “high risk”, fucking fat useless cunt

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2021, 02:51:35 PM »
One of my mates is one of those proud vaccine wankers who thinks everyone should be made to have it just because he’s a fucking fat sack of shit with loads of obesity and alcohol related ailments that mean hes “high risk”, fucking fat useless cunt
World is full of fat fucks with diseased minds that think like your pos friend!
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: June 18, 2021, 02:54:30 PM »
World is full of fat fucks with diseased minds that think like your pos friend!

It’s fucking annoying the way they think mate, it’s like “I’ve spent my whole life treating my body like absolute shit being a lazy and greedy pig but everyone else should get vaccinated to protect me” fuck that shit the fucking vile worthless cunts

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #129 on: June 18, 2021, 03:04:31 PM »
It’s fucking annoying the way they think mate, it’s like “I’ve spent my whole life treating my body like absolute shit being a lazy and greedy pig but everyone else should get vaccinated to protect me” fuck that shit the fucking vile worthless cunts
My inlaws are like your c unt friend unfortunately.
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2021, 03:07:41 PM »
Most of the hospitalizations have been among obese people. So, their lack of discipline and disgusting behavior has strained the health system and put the rest of us at risk.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2021, 11:53:17 AM »
Most of the hospitalizations have been among obese people. So, their lack of discipline and disgusting behavior has strained the health system and put the rest of us at risk.
Another reason to hate fat people.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2021, 12:00:58 PM »
Another reason to hate fat people.
What if they still have a hint of abdominals?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2021, 12:03:13 PM »
That could be an exception.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2021, 12:10:16 PM »

Sorry bro, I say this with love (no homo) as I'm generally pro shizzo, but what you call hint of abdominals is really the crease left behind by your fat folds.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2021, 12:35:38 PM »
Sorry bro, I say this with love (no homo) as I'm generally pro shizzo, but what you call hint of abdominals is really the crease left behind by your fat folds.
I'm clearly in my off-season. Think of Lee Priest with a bucket of KFC off-season. I'm waiting for my muscle memory/maturity to kick in. Dorian's black and white photos weren't built overnight. I'm in it for the long haul. Or was it a U-Haul?

I'm confused.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2021, 12:47:34 PM »
What you call (a) hint of abdominals is really the crease left behind by … fat folds.

Brutal

;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2021, 12:49:05 PM »

Useless, horrific kcuntz.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #138 on: June 20, 2021, 12:43:00 PM »
Seems like the hard push of this scam is winding down. Probably will ramp up again in the fall for booster shots.

Governor Cuomo Announces Mass Vaccination Sites to Begin Downscaling

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-announces-mass-vaccination-sites-begin-downscaling

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 20, 2021, 01:36:42 PM »
Seems like the hard push of this scam is winding down. Probably will ramp up again in the fall for booster shots.

Governor Cuomo Announces Mass Vaccination Sites to Begin Downscaling

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-announces-mass-vaccination-sites-begin-downscaling

Most of the people wanting to get vaccinated have been by now. That is why vaccinations are winding down.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #140 on: June 20, 2021, 04:12:29 PM »
Most of the people wanting to get vaccinated have been by now. That is why vaccinations are winding down.

Weeding out the retardz first...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #141 on: June 20, 2021, 04:22:10 PM »
Were these two passengers together or were they separate? It would seem to me if it was a couple that both came down with it, that it would be highly unlikely. Think they forged their vaccine cards?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 20, 2021, 08:41:16 PM »
Weeding out the retardz first...

Time will tell. Better hope you are right.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #143 on: June 20, 2021, 09:36:59 PM »
Time will tell. Better hope you are right.

A friend from worked died today. Hospitalized 6 weeks ago with covid. Pneumonia, coma, trach...Now gone. He turned 60 today. Huge anti masker, anti vaxxer, no social distancing, etc. Wonder if he'd do anything different during the last year?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #144 on: June 20, 2021, 10:13:22 PM »
A friend from worked died today. Hospitalized 6 weeks ago with covid. Pneumonia, coma, trach...Now gone. He turned 60 today. Huge anti masker, anti vaxxer, no social distancing, etc. Wonder if he'd do anything different during the last year?
Sorry to hear that.

If your friend didn't have any underlying conditions or co-morbidities then his death was an anomaly.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2021, 10:58:58 PM »
Sorry to hear that.

Did your friend didn't have any underlying conditions or co-morbidities then his death was an anomaly.

Underlying issues ? only stupidity and a mild case of conspiracy theorist syndrome that ultimately got him killed.   ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #146 on: June 21, 2021, 12:43:36 AM »

He sounds like a fat stinking girl that I know.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #147 on: June 21, 2021, 12:53:30 AM »
I just don't trust the government anymore.  It's not because I'm a white supremacist, a science denier, or a conspiracy theorist.

I don't trust the government because of their demonstrable incompetence, their willingness to lie, and how they politicize everything now.  Their fault, not mine.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #148 on: June 21, 2021, 02:14:15 AM »

In Canada, 5.5% of COVID deaths were among people under 60 [94.5% have been aged 60+].  Of that 5.5%, 3.6% were among people aged 50-59.

That means that around 1 in 28 deaths from [or more accurately, WITH] Covid-19 is a person between 50-59.  As he was closer to 60, that number goes up slightly.

If I was in that age group, I would *consider* getting the vaccine...but even then, probably not.

It's sort of on the cusp.

Among the 600K or so Americans who have died of Covid-19, 94% of them had 2-3 comorbidities, on average.

That means that only 36,000 healthy Americans with no underlying conditions have died of Covid-19.  That's just south of 1 in 10,000.

Even among those healthy 36,000 people, the average age was 84.

In fact, if your coworker was healthy and had no other health conditions, I'd hazard a guess that you are actually lying here, Abraham.

If you're not, please accept my apologies.  But if your coworker was healthy, his death was a complete anomaly.

If your friend was overweight or obese, or had other health conditions, he should have taken C19 more seriously.  So his death really depends on all of that information.

PS - I don't mean to call you a liar...but I do need to emphasize how unlikely it is for a 59-year-old healthy man to die of C19 based on all available current data.  But you didn't mention his health status, so I don't want to make that claim.  I just want to say that it is unlikely.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #149 on: June 21, 2021, 02:25:28 AM »

He would have gotten it and died o matter what he did. Flaky immune system.