Author Topic: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait  (Read 17983 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait
« Reply #225 on: June 26, 2021, 12:50:36 PM »
Prime, there won’t be any lawsuits because the manufacturers have been given full indemnity. And when Australians here take a Covid vaccine, they sign a waiver to say they know the risks and the government here is not held accountable. I dare say it’s the same or similar world wide. I know that in the USA they are wanting vaccine passports to travel. Here in Australia, getting vaccinated offers no difference as even fully vaccinated you can’t travel and must endure lockdowns etc. So that means that a fully vaccinated person who wishes to enter Australia, must still go into quarantine for 14 days at your own expense…. Same as an unvaccinated. The reason for this is because you can still transmit the virus.
I am not a virologist etc… I am an average person. But seeing what’s happening in regards to blood clots, myocarditis, strange heavy periods etc and then hearing from the inventor of the MRNA vaccine, that the spike protein breaks off and travels through the blood after 4 hours of being injected into the deltoid is enough to know that these vaccines are going to cause more harm down the line.

I checked out what you posted about the manufacturers having full indemnity and essentially you are right. Only if willful negligence or intentional deception can they be held liable. Never-the-less, it is in their best interests insure that the vaccines are safe because if lots of folks get sick from them, it would jeopardize their reputation which could seriously affect their sales.

Had I known that suing the manufacturers would be next to impossible, I still would have chosen to be vaccinated. I have no regrets now and I hope never will.

As of June 26th 87 countries remain closed, while 126 are open with restrictions and 9 countries are open with no restrictions. In the U.S. restrictions vary by state. Oregon still requires folks be quarantined. Most states have no restriction with regards to travel.

Oregon's governor announced that as of June 30th most restrictions will be lifted and we will be back to business as usual. We are less than 1% shy of the goal of 70% vaccinated. Most likely, this means no masks required while shopping.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: June 26, 2021, 01:15:08 PM »
Still not vaccinated.

My employer commented that they "may" require it in order for us to travel across state lines.

I commented that i've been to 7 different states and boarded 30 different flights in the last year.

Also, i've been to Mexico a dozen times in the last year.

They can pound sand.

States are opening back up while only ~50% of the people are vaccinated.

Here in NM Covid has basically disappeared completely, hospitals are now being flooded with people who bypassed surgeries and treatments.

Some of you experts are terrible at math.

Live your life how you see fit. I don't tell people what to do and don't expect to be told either.

Strength to you, my brother.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: June 26, 2021, 01:22:09 PM »
Still not vaccinated.

My employer commented that they "may" require it in order for us to travel across state lines.

I commented that i've been to 7 different states and boarded 30 different flights in the last year.

Also, i've been to Mexico a dozen times in the last year.

They can pound sand.

States are opening back up while only ~50% of the people are vaccinated.

Here in NM Covid has basically disappeared completely, hospitals are now being flooded with people who bypassed surgeries and treatments.

Some of you experts are terrible at math.

Live your life how you see fit. I don't tell people what to do and don't expect to be told either.

Do you realize that the above bolded sentences are doing exactly what they say not to do, which is telling others how to live their lives.  ;)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: June 26, 2021, 01:24:29 PM »
Do you realize that the above bolded sentences are doing exactly what they say not to do, which is telling others how to live their lives.  ;)

It's a general statement.

Take it as you wish.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: June 26, 2021, 01:24:49 PM »
I checked out what you posted about the manufacturers having full indemnity and essentially you are right. Only if willful negligence or intentional deception can they be held liable. Never-the-less, it is in their best interests insure that the vaccines are safe because if lots of folks get sick from them, it would jeopardize their reputation which could seriously affect their sales.

Had I known that suing the manufacturers would be next to impossible, I still would have chosen to be vaccinated. I have no regrets now and I hope never will.

As of June 26th 87 countries remain closed, while 126 are open with restrictions and 9 countries are open with no restrictions. In the U.S. restrictions vary by state. Oregon still requires folks be quarantined. Most states have no restriction with regards to travel.

Oregon's governor announced that as of June 30th most restrictions will be lifted and we will be back to business as usual. We are less than 1% shy of the goal of 70% vaccinated. Most likely, this means no masks required while shopping.

The nature of the mechanism through which these “vaccines” work means the negative repercussions likely won’t fully materialize for quite some time and then in ways next to impossible to prove linkage.

The pathways will be too convoluted and too then-to-then-to-then.

It’s essentially a bio-weapon with a built-in cover-its-tracks design.

But a man or woman can do what he/she likes. In this way, I am not an anti-vaxxer.

Nor am I an anti-masker.

Do what you want. Have a syringe loaded with experimental juice shot into your arm. Wear a mask. Wear a welding helmet.

Bath in sanitizer.

Just don’t pester me with your cowardice and non-reliance on your own immune system.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: June 26, 2021, 01:26:04 PM »

No they’re not.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: June 26, 2021, 02:12:23 PM »
The nature of the mechanism through which these “vaccines” work means the negative repercussions likely won’t fully materialize for quite some time and then in ways next to impossible to prove linkage.

The pathways will be too convoluted and too then-to-then-to-then.

It’s essentially a bio-weapon with a built-in cover-its-tracks design.

But a man or woman can do what he/she likes. In this way, I am not an anti-vaxxer.

Nor am I an anti-masker.

Do what you want. Have a syringe loaded with experimental juice shot into your arm. Wear a mask. Wear a welding helmet.

Bath in sanitizer.

Just don’t pester me with your cowardice and non-reliance on your own immune system.

Your live and let live approach works great right up to the point where you say "Do what you want." and then it completely fails when you proceed to ridicule anyone who doesn't make the choice you did.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: June 26, 2021, 08:50:32 PM »
My body, my choice. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I had the vaccine, knowing what I know about them. The regulators and doctors know that there’s no way to know the long term sides because they test for auto immune diseases and cancers for 3 years in animals prior to giving to humans.  The vaccinated are the animals.

At this point, I'm supportive of your position. The statistics show people getting hospitalized for Covid now are far and away unvaccinated. While I think they're stupid, I also support their right to be stupid since I don't see it impacting me now that I am vaccinated.   

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: June 26, 2021, 09:07:17 PM »
At this point, I'm supportive of your position. The statistics show people getting hospitalized for Covid now are far and away unvaccinated. While I think they're stupid, I also support their right to be stupid since I don't see it impacting me now that I am vaccinated.
It’s nothing to do with smart versus stupid. Unfortunately it comes down to circumstances, timing of when vaccines were given out etc. The information and health advice is always evolving.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: June 26, 2021, 10:12:27 PM »
Your live and let live approach works great right up to the point where you say "Do what you want." and then it completely fails when you proceed to ridicule anyone who doesn't make the choice you did.

How? My ridiculing doesn’t affect your choice being your choice. You doing what you want.

In some of your posts, you suggest those us choosing to not be injected are “stupid”.

It’s your opinion (“ridiculing”, also).

Have at it.

I’ll do what I choose.

See?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #235 on: June 26, 2021, 11:21:35 PM »
My girl works at an aged care facility. The residents were recently vaccinated en masse. She noted a big increase in problems in the days following, including heart attacks, falls from people who walked well before, people's hands shaking so they couldn't hold a drink who never had shakey hands before, etc. No follow up. No "Hey, maybe" discussions.

Yes, this is anecdote, not evidence. Just like my family members' stories of a rough post-vaccination period are anecdotal. But I am not sold on this product. I don't see a culture of honest inquiry regarding it. I don't believe we're getting an accurate reporting of side effects, the mention of which is a bit taboo. I don't see open and unbiased discussion of alternative treatments and prophylactics like ivermectin. And I'm seeing socialeering and strong-arm tactics to increase adoption.

Would you buy a car with this commercial? My confidence is uninspired.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: June 26, 2021, 11:29:44 PM »
My girl works at an aged care facility. The residents were recently vaccinated en masse. She noted a big increase in problems in the days following, including heart attacks, falls from people who walked well before, people's hands shaking so they couldn't hold a drink who never had shakey hands before, etc. No follow up. No "Hey, maybe" discussions.

Yes, this is anecdote, not evidence. Just like my family members' stories of a rough post-vaccination period are anecdotal. But I am not sold on this product. I don't see a culture of honest inquiry regarding it. I don't believe we're getting an accurate reporting of side effects, the mention of which is a bit taboo. I don't see open and unbiased discussion of alternative treatments and prophylactics like ivermectin. And I'm seeing socialeering and strong-arm tactics to increase adoption.

Good post.

People believe the CDC, FDA and other government programs are experts.

They aren't, they are spokesmen who have people to report to.

Make your own evaluation and decision.

These are difficult times.

MSM and government outlets cannot be trusted, never have. But it's more obvious now.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: June 26, 2021, 11:43:27 PM »

Good post. There are 308 deaths recorded on the tga.gov.au here however only 2 deaths have supposedly been linked to the vaccines. People are reporting serious and life changing side affects and are being told it can’t be the vaccine because it’s safe. If you question the safety of the vaccines, you are seen as crazy and a conspiracist. Ivermectin isn’t being advocated because there isn’t any money to be made.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #238 on: June 27, 2021, 12:17:58 AM »
Getting conflicting stories on this one. NC State baseball team can't advance b.c 2 asymptomatic non-vaccinated players test positive but Vandy had a least 4 vaccinated asymptomatic players with positive tests. Did the non-vaccinated players have one less antibody and T-Cell than the vaccinated players? What kind of bullshit is this? 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: June 27, 2021, 03:50:38 AM »
Getting conflicting stories on this one. NC State baseball team can't advance b.c 2 asymptomatic non-vaccinated players test positive but Vandy had a least 4 vaccinated asymptomatic players with positive tests. Did the non-vaccinated players have one less antibody and T-Cell than the vaccinated players? What kind of bullshit is this?
They punish those who don't comply.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #240 on: June 27, 2021, 04:27:12 AM »
They punish those who don't comply.

This.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #241 on: June 27, 2021, 04:42:45 AM »
It's not man-made, gone through normal sequence spacing (variant fear-mongering bullshit they keep putting out in the media) in the lab.  There are genetic alterations that chinks made during the maturation process.  Too many generations have passed for them to locate the makers similar to how they determined the viral generation which made its' way from Germany - NY.

It is absolutely man made or well man tweaked and strengthened and that is the problem they strengthened it in the lab it is just going to keep mutating and getting stronger. This is not a normal virus it will mutate and spread faster than we can put out vaccines there will be 20 different strains floating around in a few years

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: June 27, 2021, 04:43:39 AM »
It is absolutely man made or well man tweaked and strengthened and that is the problem they strengthened it in the lab it is just going to keep mutating and getting stronger. This is not a normal virus it will mutate and spread faster than we can put out vaccines there will be 20 different strains floating around in a few years

there are at least 4,000 already

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #243 on: June 27, 2021, 05:11:50 AM »
There’s always something going around. This one is just being used for a worldwide currency devaluation.

1957-1958 Pandemic (H2N2 virus) | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/1957-1958-pandemic.html

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #244 on: June 27, 2021, 08:00:30 AM »

You might want to keep that sleeve rolled up.

Pfizer's posts $4.9B 1Q profit as vaccine strategy pays off

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-vaccine-coronavirus-health-business-3d281d0a09f18c5a671ca030b332a7bc

The company, along with its German partner BioNTech, anticipate strong revenue from the vaccine and booster shots for the next three years.

The partners expect to be able to deliver about 2.5 billion vaccine doses this year, including 300 million doses for the U.S., and already are prepping for what could become annual booster shots.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #245 on: June 27, 2021, 09:47:59 AM »
The Russian people smell the rat:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russia-registered-first-covid-vaccine-now-it-s-struggling-vaccinate-n1272092

Covid-19 cases are rising and the government is trying to convince hesitant residents to get a vaccine.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: June 27, 2021, 10:17:16 AM »
How? My ridiculing doesn’t affect your choice being your choice. You doing what you want.

In some of your posts, you suggest those us choosing to not be injected are “stupid”.

It’s your opinion (“ridiculing”, also).

Have at it.

I’ll do what I choose.

See?

I do not believe I used the term stupid. I might have suggested they were uninformed, but that doesn't IMO mean stupid. What the writer intends and how the reader takes what is written don't necessarily concur. 

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: June 27, 2021, 10:22:39 AM »
It doesn't help that most of the evidence and frankly the common sense points to this being accidentally released from a lab.

Between that and contradictions of what was told to the public and what was expressed in private emails

Not to mention the massive financial incentive of big pharma and the utter lack of legal accountability on there behalf

This whole thing is a fumbling mess and anyone who supports it really has to suspend critical belief at a astonishing level   

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: June 27, 2021, 11:15:18 AM »
wooooooooooooooshhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Same people who sell the fear.... sell the pill

Covid vaccine profits mint 9 new pharma billionaires

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/21/business/covid-vaccine-billionaires/index.html

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #249 on: June 27, 2021, 11:40:54 AM »
wooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Same people who sell the fear.... sell the pill

Covid vaccine profits mint 9 new pharma billionaires

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/21/business/covid-vaccine-billionaires/index.html

Ah, it's all making sense now. Perhaps this is the reason this vaccine is being pushed so hard for a virus that is highly ttreatable without the vaccine?

Calling something that doesn't prevent you from getting the virus is a stretch, but this information regarding billionaires is interesting.

Does anyone get the impression in these pharmaceutical companies are shady?