Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 767152 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #7000 on: May 26, 2021, 02:19:23 AM »

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7001 on: May 26, 2021, 02:27:33 AM »
45k $

MATIC 37%
ADA 29%
SHIB 21%
VET 6%
ETH 6%

SHIB = IDIOT.

Also, like a good roid cycle, consider BTC as your testosterone base, and ETH as your GH. I see neither here so your cycle is highly lacking.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7002 on: May 26, 2021, 03:24:26 AM »
45k $

MATIC 37%
ADA 29%
SHIB 21%
VET 6%
ETH 6%

Congrats on your $MATIC gains, I've been singing Polygon praise for a few weeks and have seen them grow to great heights.

"1"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #7003 on: May 26, 2021, 03:46:28 AM »
Congrats on your $MATIC gains, I've been singing Polygon praise for a few weeks and have seen them grow to great heights.

"1"

In real life, other than BTC, and just recently Doge and ETH because of Musk, do you think the average person has even heard of all these cryptos?

How are you even aware of Matic or Polygon? I want to be up on things but other BTC I wouldn't know where to find or buy any of these cryptos.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7004 on: May 26, 2021, 05:13:03 AM »
SHIB = IDIOT.

Also, like a good roid cycle, consider BTC as your testosterone base, and ETH as your GH. I see neither here so your cycle is highly lacking.

Hes way too heavy in some alts like the Shiba garbage,  but other than that that portfolio will do well in time .

Alts are outperforming bitcoin big-time. He would be stupid to buy btc now. Absolutely pointless.

You could have doubled your $$ had you bothered to diversify into alts so easily, its ridiculous.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7005 on: May 26, 2021, 05:36:38 AM »
In real life, other than BTC, and just recently Doge and ETH because of Musk, do you think the average person has even heard of all these cryptos?

How are you even aware of Matic or Polygon? I want to be up on things but other BTC I wouldn't know where to find or buy any of these cryptos.

Binance and coinbase.

Watch some YouTube videos to get aquinted with other projects and do your own due diligence.

Still think there's a chance we could retrace to the 34 k before things really start pumping again

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #7006 on: May 26, 2021, 05:49:35 AM »
I bet on ETH ecosystem with ETH as testo and MATIC/ADA with more potential for exponential growth.
SHIBA : more likely than winning the lottery..  ;D
$

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7007 on: May 26, 2021, 06:30:20 AM »
Gov. Jared Polis Wants Colorado to Accept Crypto for State Taxes

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis said he’s hopeful state residents can pay their taxes with crypto, and he wants it to happen soon.

“I’d be thrilled to be the first state to let you pay your taxes in a variety of cryptos,” he said Tuesday at Consensus 2021.

As a congressman, Polis became the first politician to legally accept campaign donations in bitcoin after a favorable 2014 FEC ruling. In response to a U.S. senator who was more interested in banning bitcoin than building a federal structure to support cryptocurrencies, Polis satirically suggested a ban on U.S. dollars by replacing each instance of BTC in the Senator’s letter with “dollar bills.”

“The exchange of dollar bills, including high denomination bills, is currently unregulated and has allowed users to participate in illicit activity,” he wrote.

Since he trolled legislators on Capitol Hill, Polis has become the Rocky Mountain State’s chief executive, and on Tuesday he sounded excited to be at the forefront of accommodating legislation for crypto.

“Colorado is and will be the center for blockchain innovation in the United States, attracting investments and good jobs and innovators in infrastructure, digital identity, [and] individual data security in the private and public sector,” he said.

https://www.coindesk.com/jared-polis-colorado-governor-consensus-2021

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7008 on: May 26, 2021, 06:32:54 AM »
Binance and coinbase.

Watch some YouTube videos to get aquinted with other projects and do your own due diligence.

Still think there's a chance we could retrace to the 34 k before things really start pumping again

Just saw a stack of liquidation alerts come through on my feed lol. People never learn. The liquidations are what send the price downwards so rapidly.

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #7009 on: May 26, 2021, 07:36:30 AM »
never leverage
$

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #7010 on: May 26, 2021, 09:34:09 AM »
Gov. Jared Polis Wants Colorado to Accept Crypto for State Taxes

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis said he’s hopeful state residents can pay their taxes with crypto, and he wants it to happen soon.

“I’d be thrilled to be the first state to let you pay your taxes in a variety of cryptos,” he said Tuesday at Consensus 2021.

As a congressman, Polis became the first politician to legally accept campaign donations in bitcoin after a favorable 2014 FEC ruling. In response to a U.S. senator who was more interested in banning bitcoin than building a federal structure to support cryptocurrencies, Polis satirically suggested a ban on U.S. dollars by replacing each instance of BTC in the Senator’s letter with “dollar bills.”

“The exchange of dollar bills, including high denomination bills, is currently unregulated and has allowed users to participate in illicit activity,” he wrote.

Since he trolled legislators on Capitol Hill, Polis has become the Rocky Mountain State’s chief executive, and on Tuesday he sounded excited to be at the forefront of accommodating legislation for crypto.

“Colorado is and will be the center for blockchain innovation in the United States, attracting investments and good jobs and innovators in infrastructure, digital identity, [and] individual data security in the private and public sector,” he said.

https://www.coindesk.com/jared-polis-colorado-governor-consensus-2021
That means Colorado will be broke soon.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7011 on: May 26, 2021, 10:26:00 AM »
Apple seeks to hire 'alternative payments' manager with crypto experience

Global software giant Apple is recruiting for a new business development manager specializing in alternative payments, signaling that the iPhone maker is gravitating toward digital assets.

The new job post for “Business Development Manager – Alternative Payments” was posted to Apple’s careers website on Tuesday. The new hire will be responsible for leading alternative payments partnerships and defining new commercialization streams.

Apple is seeking a business professional with more than 10 years of experience, including a five-year track record “with alternative payment providers, such as digital wallets, BNPL, Fast Payments, cryptocurrency” and others.

While the job posting is compelling, Apple remains largely on the sidelines of the cryptocurrency industry and has yet to signal definitive plans for expanding into this market. Interestingly, cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase recently overtook TikTok as the most downloaded app on Apple's App Store.

Speculation about Apple entering the digital currency space has been rampant in recent months, as investors watched Tesla add billions of dollars worth of Bitcoin (BTC) to its strategic reserves. Beyond just adding BTC to its balance sheet, Apple could be in a position to permanently disrupt the nascent industry by entering the crypto exchange business, according to Paul Steves, an analyst with Royal Bank of Canada Dominion Securities.

“If [Apple] decides to enter into the crypto exchange business, we think the firm could immediately gain market share and disrupt the industry,” Steves said in February. “The firm could unlock a multi-billion dollar opportunity with a few clicks.”

With a market capitalization of $2.1 trillion, Apple remains the largest company traded in the United States. The company had $192.8 billion in cash on hand during its most recent earnings quarter, down from $207.06 billion during the previous quarter.

https://cointelegraph.com/guy-with-crypto-experience

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7012 on: May 26, 2021, 10:48:23 AM »
Just saw a stack of liquidation alerts come through on my feed lol. People never learn. The liquidations are what send the price downwards so rapidly.

Borrow 100x of what you have and trade with it... 100x profit but 100x loss too, so if BTC goes down 1% your collateral gets liquidated.  Amazingly there is no lack of math-challenged idiots who think this will never happen to them.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7013 on: May 26, 2021, 02:34:29 PM »
ETH still pumping.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7014 on: May 26, 2021, 06:14:01 PM »
Max pain price for option holders tomorrow is around 39K.  On Friday it's around 50K.  Lets see if BTC coincidentally closes at those prices.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7015 on: May 26, 2021, 06:55:57 PM »
ETH still pumping.

Trend seems to be go up with the US market and down once the Asians wake up.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7016 on: May 26, 2021, 07:57:38 PM »
Max pain price for option holders tomorrow is around 39K.  On Friday it's around 50K.  Lets see if BTC coincidentally closes at those prices.

11k in one day. How many times has that happened.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7017 on: May 26, 2021, 07:59:16 PM »
Borrow 100x of what you have and trade with it... 100x profit but 100x loss too, so if BTC goes down 1% your collateral gets liquidated.  Amazingly there is no lack of math-challenged idiots who think this will never happen to them.

There's people that actually use 100x? Lol

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7018 on: May 26, 2021, 09:23:16 PM »

All you need to do to win in crypto is avoid being liquidated. Yet people still manage to fuck this up.

A chimp with a big red buy button would outperform some of those players.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #7019 on: May 27, 2021, 03:48:25 AM »
How can I get my own crypto-coin making machine?

Preferably a hand-crank model.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #7020 on: May 27, 2021, 03:56:30 AM »

Just imagine you have one.  It's the same thing.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7021 on: May 27, 2021, 04:09:21 AM »

You can make your own crypto for almost zero cost. Lots os services out there that give you an entire blockchain for your coin for $100. However, making others want to own it is quite another issue...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7022 on: May 27, 2021, 05:48:48 AM »
Apple seeks to hire 'alternative payments' manager with crypto experience

Global software giant Apple is recruiting for a new business development manager specializing in alternative payments, signaling that the iPhone maker is gravitating toward digital assets.

The new job post for “Business Development Manager – Alternative Payments” was posted to Apple’s careers website on Tuesday. The new hire will be responsible for leading alternative payments partnerships and defining new commercialization streams.

Apple is seeking a business professional with more than 10 years of experience, including a five-year track record “with alternative payment providers, such as digital wallets, BNPL, Fast Payments, cryptocurrency” and others.

While the job posting is compelling, Apple remains largely on the sidelines of the cryptocurrency industry and has yet to signal definitive plans for expanding into this market. Interestingly, cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase recently overtook TikTok as the most downloaded app on Apple's App Store.

Speculation about Apple entering the digital currency space has been rampant in recent months, as investors watched Tesla add billions of dollars worth of Bitcoin (BTC) to its strategic reserves. Beyond just adding BTC to its balance sheet, Apple could be in a position to permanently disrupt the nascent industry by entering the crypto exchange business, according to Paul Steves, an analyst with Royal Bank of Canada Dominion Securities.

“If [Apple] decides to enter into the crypto exchange business, we think the firm could immediately gain market share and disrupt the industry,” Steves said in February. “The firm could unlock a multi-billion dollar opportunity with a few clicks.”

With a market capitalization of $2.1 trillion, Apple remains the largest company traded in the United States. The company had $192.8 billion in cash on hand during its most recent earnings quarter, down from $207.06 billion during the previous quarter.

https://cointelegraph.com/guy-with-crypto-experience

Therewas a time whgen news like this would move the market big time. now.....nothing. There was other big news too and still nothing.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7023 on: May 27, 2021, 09:03:16 AM »
LOL that gif cracks me up everytime!

Good work on that pick.

I shuffled my shitbag alts around, mostly in EOS for the moment.

So much for this Bitcoin crash, we ended up only down to 36k and now ranging.

Thanks. Not sure how that pick will end, but it should be a fun ride and it's keeping me distracted from all the crypto BS right now.

I've tried to avoid any news stories, FUDs, pumps or crashes. Just going to wait for any dips and pick up any coins that look like value. EOS is making a nice move for you today. I might look at picking up some DOT if we see a dip again as it hasn't seen much of a bounce, but I'm mostly looking to stay away unless we get a big crash.

This is a really good video (confirmation bias mostly for me) on what the May, June and July are like for ETH. But we can pretty much apply to alts in general.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7024 on: May 27, 2021, 09:09:35 AM »
Nebraska Legislature Approves Framework for Digital Asset Banks

If signed by the governor, the legislation would create a state charter for crypto banks.

Nebraska’s unicameral state legislature has passed a bill that would create a state bank charter for digital asset depository institutions. It’s now headed to Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts’ desk.

Bill 649 would create a charter that would give consumers and institutions places to custody their digital assets.

The banks will look very similar to Wyoming’s special purpose depository institutions, such as Avanti Financial and Kraken Financial. The bill also allows already existing state-chartered banks in Nebraska to open crypto banking divisions.

The bill’s passage came after a long battle between the legislature and the state’s banking industry.

“When the bill was introduced in January there was a distance between the banking industry and the digital asset deposit institutions’ proponents,” said state Sen. Matt Williams, chairperson of the legislature’s Banking, Commerce and Insurance Committee. “It was 18 weeks of constant negotiations.”

The largest disagreement was about usage of the word “bank,” Williams said.

https://www.coindesk.com/nebraska-legislature-approves-framework-for-digital-asset-banks