Author Topic: Saudi king calls US occupation of Iraq "illegal"  (Read 6360 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Saudi king calls US occupation of Iraq "illegal"
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2007, 11:05:00 AM »
Of course dude, but you have to make the same promise to me.....

Deal!  I'll apologize on youtube for questioning the official story, if they absolutely show how WTC7 fell.

I keep going back to it - 500 feet of building powderized in under 7 seconds.  From fire.  Can't happen.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2007, 11:37:50 AM »
How's this for a "connection", Bum?  :)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2007, 11:39:24 AM »

You didn't have a pic of them banging? I mean if you knew about the people in Saudi, you would know how they are very touchy feely. Bush is just following tradition in a friendly foreign nation out of respect
gotta love life

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2007, 11:43:15 AM »
You didn't have a pic of them banging? I mean if you knew about the people in Saudi, you would know how they are very touchy feely. Bush is just following tradition in a friendly foreign nation out of respect

He must really love these guys, and no... I didn't do the shop on this one.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2007, 12:08:41 PM »
I mean if you knew about the people in Saudi, you would know how they are very touchy feely.

I know that men holding hands isn't teh gay in Arab cultures.

But that doesn't mean that frat boy George doesn't suffer a little skin-crawling when he has to do it Uncle Saud.  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2007, 12:31:14 PM »

Looks pretty gay to me.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.   :)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2007, 12:36:17 PM »
Looks pretty gay to me.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.   :)

fellow seinfeld fan?
gotta love life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2007, 12:46:18 PM »

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2007, 02:10:12 PM »
Next time another hostile Arab country threatens the House of Saud we should tell the royal family to go to hell.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2007, 02:11:03 PM »
He must be facing some stiff inner pressure in his country and needs to look not like some BUSH puppet.

Yes, I think it was for internal consumption at home.
The House that Ruth built

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2007, 05:28:56 PM »
Yes, I think it was for internal consumption at home.

...or it may be indicative of how they truly feel, ...afterall, they've put Bush on notice that they plan to aggressively back the Sunni's, ...the minority group that was in power under Saddam. I don't think the Saudi's are too happy with what Bush has done and the way things have turned out.
w

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2007, 06:06:54 AM »
...or it may be indicative of how they truly feel, ...afterall, they've put Bush on notice that they plan to aggressively back the Sunni's, ...the minority group that was in power under Saddam. I don't think the Saudi's are too happy with what Bush has done and the way things have turned out.

News flash!!! the Saudis have never liked us. Of course you would know that from all the time you have spent side by side with me in Saudi Arabia......no? hmmmm
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2007, 06:35:49 AM »
News flash!!! the Saudis have never liked us. Of course you would know that from all the time you have spent side by side with me in Saudi Arabia......no? hmmmm

Did you know that Bush1 and the Saudi princes have a pretty long history together?  He left office in 1992 and they got right down to business and have spent lots of time together since then. 

Their population doesn't like us, big whoopie.  Who cares what pricks in other nations think of us?  But our govts are very buddy buddy.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2007, 06:40:58 AM »
Did you know that Bush1 and the Saudi princes have a pretty long history together?  He left office in 1992 and they got right down to business and have spent lots of time together since then. 

Their population doesn't like us, big whoopie.  Who cares what pricks in other nations think of us?  But our govts are very buddy buddy.

Not sure if I would use the word buddy buddy, I think it was a buisness relationship and money always eases tensions. But the Saudi King is the reason we shut down our largest military installation in the middle east PSAB. He wasnted us out, and the Saudi government used to make things really hard on AF operations there.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2007, 06:43:16 AM »
Not sure if I would use the word buddy buddy, I think it was a buisness relationship and money always eases tensions. But the Saudi King is the reason we shut down our largest military installation in the middle east PSAB. He wasnted us out, and the Saudi government used to make things really hard on AF operations there.

They spend weeks together in the summertime on the Bush ranch.

Bush1 and the saudi royals have long been a topic of interest and discussion because their business and personal histories and relationships are so deep.  Buddy buddy is very much true in this case. 

The saudis do have to listen to their people, and they have stiffened relations with the US thanks to Iraq.  But Bush1 and his oil princes are something you can't deny.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2007, 08:52:59 AM »
Deal!  I'll apologize on youtube for questioning the official story, if they absolutely show how WTC7 fell.

I keep going back to it - 500 feet of building powderized in under 7 seconds.  From fire.  Can't happen.

I have family in both NYPD and FDNY.......both say #7 was "pulled".

Enough said.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2007, 09:05:16 AM »

I have family in both NYPD and FDNY.......both say #7 was "pulled".

Enough said.

pulled?   are saying it was demolished intentionally?   

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2007, 09:18:18 AM »

9/11 conspiracy theorists believe that 7 World Trade Center was deliberately destroyed. Conspiracy theorists cite the 2002 PBS documentary America Rebuilds, in which Silverstein said: "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse." Silverstein's spokesperson, Dara McQuillan, said in September 2005 that by "pull it" Silverstein was referring to the contingent of firefighters remaining in the building, and confirming that they should evacuate the premises

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2007, 09:25:44 AM »
The Saud Family and the Bush's are in bed with each other, what else is new?

These two families have a disturbingly close relationship.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2007, 10:04:36 AM »
9/11 conspiracy theorists believe that 7 World Trade Center was deliberately destroyed. Conspiracy theorists cite the 2002 PBS documentary America Rebuilds, in which Silverstein said: "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse." Silverstein's spokesperson, Dara McQuillan, said in September 2005 that by "pull it" Silverstein was referring to the contingent of firefighters remaining in the building, and confirming that they should evacuate the premises

"Pull it"

When "official story" folks say this was about fire teams, you really have to laugh.  Popular mechanics (you know, homeland security chief michael chertoff's cousin's magazine) was the first group to write this, to cover up for his smoking gun statement, and it's been parroted.  But never used BEFORE 9/11.  On the other hand, "pull it" has been used by demo teams for decades and is part of their common vernacular.

Plus, um, the building sure does look like it was pulled.   

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2007, 10:21:47 AM »

Correct.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2007, 10:51:12 AM »
Not even mentioning how much money Silverstein standed to gain from the demolition destruction.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2007, 12:31:14 PM »
he made 480 mil on wtc7 alone.

he put down $14 million down payment on the towers, six weeks before 911.

911 hit, and he has cashed insurance for 7+ Billion.

Hell of an investment.

Also, in spring 2002, NYC was going to shut down the towers because the asbestos hadn't been removed.  They were going to close the doors.  It would have been a financial backbreaker.  Silverstein bought them anyways.  And, he didn't even start the asbestos process (which would have taken a year - the towers would have been shut down for some time in the spring even if he had started the One Billion Dollar asbestos removal project immediately.

You wanna talk motive?  He turned 14 mil into 7 billion.  He bought a doomed project and didn't bother fixing it.  Instead, he just "pulled" it.

Look at Silverstein more.  Look at the asbestos issue more.  Hell, look at the corrosion studies - many thought the towers were going to have to be demolished anyway. 

Motive, motive, motive.  Problem is, if you are going to commit insurance fraud, you shouldn't do it with 3000 people in the buildings.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2007, 06:17:39 PM »

Excuse Me?! What planet are you living on? When you say Saudis, ...are you refering to the average man in the streets, ...or are you refering to the the House of Saud, the Saudi Royal family? Because if you're talking about the Royals, I'd have to say with the exception of OBL, ...the relationship is bloody incestuous. They are so close, ...they might as well be family. They even call the ambassador Bindar Bush... the family's are THAT close.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2007, 01:40:44 AM »
Excuse Me?! What planet are you living on? When you say Saudis, ...are you refering to the average man in the streets, ...or are you refering to the the House of Saud, the Saudi Royal family? Because if you're talking about the Royals, I'd have to say with the exception of OBL, ...the relationship is bloody incestuous. They are so close, ...they might as well be family. They even call the ambassador Bindar Bush... the family's are THAT close.

mm69 hasn't studied this one bit.

if he had, he'd know about the huge relationship there.

been in the military ten years, served IN Saudia Arabia, and had no clue about this?

Something wrong there.