Author Topic: Nora lifts heavy  (Read 3130 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Nora lifts heavy
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2022, 05:30:22 PM »
You are the village idiot.

Nobody on here is seeking your "cred" bro.

I am the godamn fiddler you fucking Rat

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2022, 05:42:22 PM »
When ai was 25 I would press 315 and squat 405 for half a dozen reps. I am 44 years old with multiple injuries I am training smart now.

I know you’re not too smart but why do you keep bringing up past lifts when you tell other people their past physique are worthless?

I know you’re not too bright, but come on.
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2022, 06:20:18 PM »
By all means post a pic a lift anything to establish any kind of credibility. I have plenty you have none

You don’t have any kind of credibility.

You are a liar and a drug abuser.

Nothing you lift impresses anybody, you are an egomaniac weakling.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2022, 06:37:50 PM »

And that is why you will never be Big 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2022, 07:32:32 PM »
And that is why you will never be Big

Arm of a 180 lb manlet.

165 lbs without the illegal drugs.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2022, 07:37:54 PM »
I would give her mad props if she squatted 225lbs but that is not a squat that is not even close

You are the squat expert.

She uses the same form as you, but more weight, and she is not doing a full effect exercise. Lol...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2022, 08:23:11 PM »
Bhanky assured us that he fully rehabbed his knees to better than new using his patented methods.

Even quadriplegics can regain full mobility using his methods if they are not pussies.

If only Stephen Hawking had known.

Lol.

I accept that he had an injury and can't squat like he used to + being over 40.

There's no need to make excuses. That's fine. I legit ATG squat [contest form] 385x2 at 170. I very seldom see anyone squat that, and whatever percentage of men squat that much with respect to their body weight, it is under 1%.

So I see no reason to make excuses for "only" squatting that. By Getbig standards, it's not impressive - but practically speaking, very few people can squat roughly 2.5x body fat.

You don't have 220-lb men squatting 500-lb for a double with contest form. You'd have to believe in leprechauns to think that happens with any regularity.

Getbig seems to me La La Land for lift claims - absolutely none of which are ever verified.

I believe Fortress when he says he has squatted 635, and tommywishbone posted a video of him squatting 500 for 10.

I'm in the gym five days a week. No one EVER squats 405+. Once every five years only makes that statement technically incorrect. But when I say never - I mean just about never.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2022, 08:40:20 PM »

Since my gym, Gold's, shut down during the fauxdemic, I would be hard pressed to find anyone squatting 405 there, lol.

I really can't see the issue here- a 405 squat is very good but nothing special. You must have some very weak people up there.

I've personally witnessed three individual men in my life squatting 405 or more, having been a regular gym rat for almost 22 years now.

I have never been present with anyone squatting more than 495-lb, which my friend Peter Skaf tripled in 2006, weighing 222-lb at 5'11.5", with incredibly strong legs.

As for my city's strength, here is the 2013 Ontario's Strongest Man lineup:

1. Luke Skaarup- 92 pts - Thunder Bay
2. Ben Ruckstuhl- 86
3. Paul Vaillancourt- 85
4. Max Boudreault- 84 - Thunder Bay [currently #5 in the world]
5. Eric Rautenburg- 75
6. Joe deWitt- 75
7. Ben Thompson- 53 - Thunder Bay
8. Karl Hjelholt- 42
9. Eric Brady- 37 - Thunder Bay
10. Jared Wick- 35 - Thunder Bay
11. Rob Gordon- 25 - Thunder Bay
12. Eddie Warne- 16
13. Kyle Rayner - withdrew [injury] - Thunder Bay

So it's safe to say my city is pretty strong.

This is what I'd suggest to you:

Every time you see someone squatting 405-lb or more at a commercial gym, film it.

I would be flabbergasted if you even saw one person squat 405 in the next month.

One of the gyms I train at is called the Canada Games Complex. I've been going there since 1991, and lifting there maybe half the years since 2001.

I've never seen anyone squat 405 or more there. Other than myself, I saw one person squat 385 for a double.

That's in 21 years.

I go to two separate gyms, and I'm the strongest person at every lift at both gyms. My leg press machine only fits 10 plates per side, and myself and my training partner are the only ones there who can do that, with perfect form [deep reps].

I just find it strange that I'm the strongest person in any gym I walk into 99% of the time, yet supposedly there are so many people who [be it] squat 405, deadlift 495, or bench press 315 or more, yet I never seen any of this, ever.

Though I am not doubting you, Hypertrophy. You are a credible person. I'm saying - I never see it myself.

I just attributed it to most North Americans being lazy, lol. But...whatever the reason, I never witness it.

I'm going to film every time I see someone squat 405 or more. I'd be shocked if I see anyone do it at any point this year.

I agree, a 405 squat is nothing spectacular as far as records go - but I'm just saying I never witness it. Not even twice a decade.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2022, 08:43:21 PM »

B. Hank has a better physique than you, so what does that say about you?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2022, 08:53:40 PM »

That I am better than you in every way measurable.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2022, 10:15:42 PM »
My nikka

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2022, 10:34:08 PM »
That I am better than you in every way measurable.

If you mean you weigh more, then maybe. It's not like I couldn't get to 250+ if I cared to. 220 would be an absolute cakewalk.

I know you're too much of a dumb fuck to understand this, but some people maintain a low body weight intentionally in order to stay in good health. That should be obvious given how quickly I shot up 25-lb, and shooting up another 25 beyond that wouldn't be all that hard either.

Stupid fuck - you thought I was staying 170 because I wasn't able to go up in weight. HAHAHAHA, YOU DUMB FUCK.

The hint should of been how strong I was for my size - totally consistent with someone who trains hard but purposely maintains a low body weight.

Anyway, I've proven it now, and I might just go to 220 to cement that.

You're a weak fat shit and probably bald.

B. Hank's physique is vastly superior to yours - with or without drugs.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2022, 11:21:40 PM »
I've personally witnessed three individual men in my life squatting 405 or more, having been a regular gym rat for almost 22 years now.

Move out of a small City.

I personally know dozens of men that squat over 405 for reps.

You live in a city of 100k people.

That's not a good sample size for strength athletes.

My high school in Texas had 10-15 teenagers that did over 400 back in the 90's.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2022, 11:24:26 PM »
Lol.

I accept that he had an injury and can't squat like he used to + being over 40.

There's no need to make excuses. That's fine. I legit ATG squat [contest form] 385x2 at 170. I very seldom see anyone squat that, and whatever percentage of men squat that much with respect to their body weight, it is under 1%.

So I see no reason to make excuses for "only" squatting that. By Getbig standards, it's not impressive - but practically speaking, very few people can squat roughly 2.5x body fat.

You don't have 220-lb men squatting 500-lb for a double with contest form. You'd have to believe in leprechauns to think that happens with any regularity.

Getbig seems to me La La Land for lift claims - absolutely none of which are ever verified.

I believe Fortress when he says he has squatted 635, and tommywishbone posted a video of him squatting 500 for 10.

I'm in the gym five days a week. No one EVER squats 405+. Once every five years only makes that statement technically incorrect. But when I say never - I mean just about never.

I have never been present with anyone squatting more than 495-lb, which my friend Peter Skaf tripled in 2006, weighing 222-lb at 5'11.5", with incredibly strong legs.

As for my city's strength, here is the 2013 Ontario's Strongest Man lineup:

1. Luke Skaarup- 92 pts - Thunder Bay
2. Ben Ruckstuhl- 86
3. Paul Vaillancourt- 85
4. Max Boudreault- 84 - Thunder Bay [currently #5 in the world]
5. Eric Rautenburg- 75
6. Joe deWitt- 75
7. Ben Thompson- 53 - Thunder Bay
8. Karl Hjelholt- 42
9. Eric Brady- 37 - Thunder Bay
10. Jared Wick- 35 - Thunder Bay
11. Rob Gordon- 25 - Thunder Bay
12. Eddie Warne- 16
13. Kyle Rayner - withdrew [injury] - Thunder Bay

So it's safe to say my city is pretty strong.

This is what I'd suggest to you:

Every time you see someone squatting 405-lb or more at a commercial gym, film it.

I would be flabbergasted if you even saw one person squat 405 in the next month.

One of the gyms I train at is called the Canada Games Complex. I've been going there since 1991, and lifting there maybe half the years since 2001.

I've never seen anyone squat 405 or more there. Other than myself, I saw one person squat 385 for a double.

That's in 21 years.

I go to two separate gyms, and I'm the strongest person at every lift at both gyms. My leg press machine only fits 10 plates per side, and myself and my training partner are the only ones there who can do that, with perfect form [deep reps].

I just find it strange that I'm the strongest person in any gym I walk into 99% of the time, yet supposedly there are so many people who [be it] squat 405, deadlift 495, or bench press 315 or more, yet I never seen any of this, ever.

Though I am not doubting you, Hypertrophy. You are a credible person. I'm saying - I never see it myself.

I just attributed it to most North Americans being lazy, lol. But...whatever the reason, I never witness it.

I'm going to film every time I see someone squat 405 or more. I'd be shocked if I see anyone do it at any point this year.

I agree, a 405 squat is nothing spectacular as far as records go - but I'm just saying I never witness it. Not even twice a decade.

If you mean you weigh more, then maybe. It's not like I couldn't get to 250+ if I cared to. 220 would be an absolute cakewalk.

I know you're too much of a dumb fuck to understand this, but some people maintain a low body weight intentionally in order to stay in good health. That should be obvious given how quickly I shot up 25-lb, and shooting up another 25 beyond that wouldn't be all that hard either.

Stupid fuck - you thought I was staying 170 because I wasn't able to go up in weight. HAHAHAHA, YOU DUMB FUCK.

The hint should of been how strong I was for my size - totally consistent with someone who trains hard but purposely maintains a low body weight.

GIRLS AND SONS.......

::)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2022, 04:21:23 AM »
First off she isn’t even close to out squatting me that is a joke. 2nd she is the only person in her division that doesnt change the fact that what she did in the video was not even close to a proper squat. watch the video it is criminal that her trainers are encouraging  that are they trying to hurt her?

I agree with you Bhanky. That 80 year old woman cannot out squat you.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2022, 05:27:42 AM »
Looking good, Bhanky.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2022, 06:02:13 AM »

My college gym had just one machine - a universal gym. Everything else was free weights. I think that had a lot to do with it- you wanted to train legs hard, you squatted. Now with hack squat, leg press, etc people avoid squatting like the plague.

I used to see guys deadlifting 500 pounds there too.

Times must have changed, lol.

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2022, 08:55:51 AM »
This thread has derailed.

>:(

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2022, 09:04:46 AM »
I know you’re not too smart but why do you keep bringing up past lifts when you tell other people their past physique are worthless?

I know you’re not too bright, but come on.
He will claim that he’s strong enough to do those past lifts, but he’s too smart now and trains to avoid injury.  :D :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2022, 09:12:47 AM »
This thread has derailed.

>:(

are you new here?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2022, 09:40:13 AM »

You jerkoff on camera for soggy old unsuspecting men.

You have “certificates” from a University that is basically a GED Diploma mill.

You’re tiny and weak. You are small and your lifts are light and with shitty form. Your dumbbell work looks like you’re trying to fuck your own chin.

You’re inadequate, there is nothing about you, or nothing you do, that is in any way impressive.

And….you jerkoff on camera for old men. Fucking queer little weirdo.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2022, 09:43:36 AM »
Bhanky would choke that old broad out in 20 seconds on a soft and giving surface.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2022, 09:46:00 AM »
Bhanky would choke that old broad out in 20 seconds on a soft and giving surface.

And then Matt Canning could jerkoff for her husband.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2022, 10:46:05 AM »
There goes my coffee!  LOL    ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2022, 10:59:41 AM »