Author Topic: PJ Braun and Aaron Singerman Court Update - 03-04-20 - discussion  (Read 25824 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: PJ Braun and Aaron Singerman Court Update - 03-04-20
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2020, 06:55:49 AM »
A

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2020, 06:56:54 AM »
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2020, 07:05:14 AM »
Clearly riding an opiate buzz there...

Would love to tit fuck her and blast one all over her face.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2020, 11:08:54 AM »

HAHAHAHAAA!  Thanks Rob, for some reason that made me legit LOL - maybe the use of the word 'blast' tipped me over the edge  ;D ;D
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2020, 12:40:03 PM »
PJ looks like he has done or still is doing a ton of coke or speed with the way his jaw juts and twists. Anyone else notice this?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2020, 01:48:06 PM »
PJ looks like he has done or still is doing a ton of coke or speed with the way his jaw juts and twists. Anyone else notice this?
Yes, he is a big time drug addict for many, many years. He got lucky, mainly thanks to Stinkerman, both will be forgotten soon.
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2020, 07:46:59 PM »

I'd like to reverse titty fuck her, bouncing my filthy asshole off her forehead leaving a mark that looks like she attended ash wednesday services.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2020, 07:56:18 PM »
HAHAHAHAAA!  Thanks Rob, for some reason that made me legit LOL - maybe the use of the word 'blast' tipped me over the edge  ;D ;D

Haha anytime

I'd like to reverse titty fuck her, bouncing my filthy asshole off her forehead leaving a mark that looks like she attended ash wednesday services.

Hahahhahaha you dirty bastard

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2020, 07:59:50 PM »
Haha anytime

Hahahhahaha you dirty bastard

Been taking an edible every Saturday (which for me is very often).  I'm either going to stop for a month or bump it up to 20mg's.  Think I'm getting used to it.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2020, 06:03:13 AM »
Been taking an edible every Saturday (which for me is very often).  I'm either going to stop for a month or bump it up to 20mg's.  Think I'm getting used to it.

I own a wholesale dispensary supply company, so I have a bit of insight. Edibles are made from different strains ( by and large ) so you may adapt to the strain. I’d suggest trying a different product at the same dose. Bumping it up too early ( prior to physical tolerances developing ) might not be the path forward.

J

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2020, 06:13:52 AM »
This him?

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/miami/press-releases/2009/mm032009.htm

And they always say that nobody went to jail after the housing crisis! Well, Mr. Gaines did.

Deerfield Beach Title Agent Sentenced to Jail for Role in Mortgage Fraud Scheme

R. Alexander Acosta, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, Jonathan I. Solomon, Special Agent in Charge, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Henry Gutierrez, Postal Inspector in Charge, U.S. Postal Inspection Service, and Alex Hager, Acting Commissioner, Florida Department of Financial Regulation, announced today’s sentencing of defendant Howard Gaines for his role in a complex mortgage fraud scheme.  Gaines, an attorney and a licensed title agent with ran Your Title Choice, Inc., in Deerfield Beach, FL., was sentenced by U.S. District Judge William Dimitrouleas to 8 years in prison, to be followed by 3 years of supervised release.  In addition, Gaines was ordered to pay restitution in the amount of $422,465 to three lenders.
A jury convicted Gaines in December 2008 on one count of conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud and two counts of mail fraud.
This is the sixth conviction in this case, following five earlier guilty pleas by other conspirators.  According to the evidence presented at trial, Gaines, as a title agent, aided co-conspirator Anthony Dehaney and others to close on fraudulent loans.  Among the fraudulent documents presented at closings were HUD 1 Settlement Forms, which falsely represented that buyers were using their own money to close on the purchases.  The evidence showed that Gaines helped Dehaney close more than $10,000,000 in loans during 2004, 2005, and 2006, including $5,000,000 in fraudulent mortgages.
Mr. Acosta commended the investigative efforts of the FBI, U.S. Postal Inspection Service, and the State of Florida Office of Financial Regulation for their work on this case.  The case is being prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorneys Jeffrey Kay and Jennifer Keene of the Fort Lauderdale Office.
A copy of this press release may be found on the website of the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida at www.usdoj.gov/usao/fls.  Related court documents and information may be found on the website of the District Court for the Southern District of Florida at www.flsd.uscourts.gov or on http://pacer.flsd.uscourts.gov

Just saw this - are you saying a Howard is her father? Apples don’t fall far from trees - fathers a scumbag, odds are so are the kids. However if one Marry’s a scumbag, the odds are infinitely higher. Safe bet - she is a scum bag too.

J

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2020, 06:42:06 AM »
I own a wholesale dispensary supply company, so I have a bit of insight. Edibles are made from different strains ( by and large ) so you may adapt to the strain. I’d suggest trying a different product at the same dose. Bumping it up too early ( prior to physical tolerances developing ) might not be the path forward.

J

Thanks Jago. I'll try this. A 10mg buzz is the perfect feel. Love those things.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2020, 06:57:01 AM »
Is robert dimaggio mobbed up?

Fart powder and steroids have a bigger mark up than heroin, so it makes sense the mafia has made a resurgence the past decade

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2020, 02:00:13 PM »
Hmmmm....it seems that my post was deleted.

Did PJ contact Ron? lol

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2020, 02:08:58 PM »
Well if anyone would like for me to take the time to tell you Aaron and PJ's entire history which began with me let me know and I will post it all again.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2020, 05:10:58 PM »
Well if anyone would like for me to take the time to tell you Aaron and PJ's entire history which began with me let me know and I will post it all again.

Either post it again or don't. Just stop being a drama queen.

But yeah post it. Love the drama  ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2020, 07:52:28 PM »
IRON, I know zilch about this ... so I look forward to reading  if you'll post it here.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2020, 08:28:27 AM »

Not sure who deleted it... but I’d also love to hear the story. 👍

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2020, 04:58:03 AM »
Either post it again or don't. Just stop being a drama queen.

But yeah post it. Love the drama  ;D

Exactly.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2020, 08:09:22 AM »

Send it to me in a PM (if you’d be kind enough.) I did send links to this site and these threads to American Greed.

J

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2020, 08:18:06 AM »
Send it to me in a PM (if you’d be kind enough.) I did send links to this site and these threads to American Greed.

J
did you?! ...  lol that’s awesome! (Make a great episode)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Braun and Singerman update
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2020, 09:37:18 AM »
Fuck this looks like amateur-hour. Using actual EMAIL to talk about not-legal shit? With their actual names?

Use a fucken burner email, or burner text msg for fucks sake.

They had one of their guys act like an FDA agent to move the mislabeled supplements -

"On or about August 4, 2016, JAMES BOCCUZZI, sent an email to a wholesale customer and attached a document entitled "Certificate of Free Sale," which falsely described BOCCUZZI as an FDA employee. In the email, BOCCUZZI wrote, "This is the best I can do. I dont [sic] even feel comfortable doing this because I am impersonating the FDA and our business could get shut down, tons of people will lose their jobs." "

They tried hide the sale of prohormones -

"On or about February 16, 2017, ANTHONY VENTRELLA, after being informed that a search warrant was being conducted by FDA at VENTRELLA's business, sent a text message to one of his employees that said, "Shit. If you can hide the pros [prohormones] please
do." "

They knew it was illegal to sell Ostarine under their "Ostapure" -

"On or about October 9, 2015, PHILLIP BRAUN answered an email from a customer about SARMs, including Ostapure, and said, "Illegal to sell them!"

They established a bunch of shell corps to funnel the illegal supplements through -

"On or about March 13, 2014, ROBERT DIMAGGIO, in an email to AARON SINGERMAN about FDA enforcement announcements concerning the designer steroid products Methadrol and Super DMZ RX 2.0, told SINGERMAN that"[ o ]nee you get an FDA letter I would move all of the MDE and SDMZ that is left to a different location (in case they show up), and remove them from the website, and sell it to the retailers only [ un ]til its [sic] gone."

"On or about April 16, 2014, AARON SINGERMAN, PHILLIP BRAUN, ANTHONY VENTRELLA, and Unindicted Co-conspirator 2 caused Fight Pharm to be incorporated under the laws of Florida as a limited liability company."

Etc, etc....

But, yes, it is some grand plot to “to destroy the weightlifting industry”  ::).

Here's the indictment, pages 11 - 17, under "overt acts" really lays out how dumb these guys were. There are 12 year old crack dealers that are smarter than these guys -

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1143411/download .

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2020, 10:09:35 AM »
Reading that over . . . One starts to think about episodes of Gilligan's Island- The skipper and Gillian go into the supplement business.

J

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Braun and Singerman update
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2020, 11:10:46 AM »
Fuck this looks like amateur-hour. Using actual EMAIL to talk about not-legal shit? With their actual names?

Use a fucken burner email, or burner text msg for fucks sake.

Where have you been?

You had us worried.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2020, 12:01:44 PM »
did you?! ...  lol that’s awesome! (Make a great episode)

I sure did . . . I think it would make a fucken episode.

J