Author Topic: MILOS almost killed a 20yr old German Amateur BB with his protocols !  (Read 42370 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: MILOS almost killed a 20yr old German Amateur BB with his protocols !
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2019, 12:30:44 PM »
Saying all yugos or serbs are bad is like saying all republicans are trump-loving, anti-science, dirty, rotten, inbred hillbillies. Maybe majority but not all.
Seems you have Trump Derangement Syndrome.  The only cure is death.  Please kill yourself.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2019, 12:32:12 PM »
agreed, I'll drown myself....in your mother's vag.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2019, 12:42:58 PM »
One more from the archives, Milos announces a Pro Bodybuilding Weekly interview, and gets into a fight with Shawn Ray a few pages in -

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=80908.75

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2019, 12:43:24 PM »
another german milos victim athlet  :D

:-\  >:(

His melon growth is elite.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2019, 12:44:39 PM »
:o Nazi experiments on humans was real. The wanted to bread Nazi super soldiers.
Looks like he was put together by Dr. Mengele himself.

“Bread” soldiers?!  :o

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2019, 12:45:46 PM »
Nicely flowing lines...

When your build is ... this ... time to NOT step into a battle thong.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2019, 12:51:52 PM »
When your build is ... this ... time to NOT step into a battle thong.

He hired Milos....his problems will be solved soon

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2019, 12:57:15 PM »

@ 6 feet under

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2019, 01:14:08 PM »

Milos "the Mind" "the Angel of Death" Sarcev

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2019, 03:04:58 PM »
Skimmed over the original post.

What else was Milo's supposed to do? He told the kid to take BP meds, which is exactly what he should've done.

.1mg clonodine 2-3x a day and reevaluate what he wants to do. If he doesn't want to do what it takes to build a physique that's competitive, that's his problem.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2019, 04:30:15 PM »
It's surprising milos looks so good and well preserved at his age, maybe he didn't prescribe such extreme protocols for himself  ???

What are you talking about? Milo's was always well known to be one of the biggest, if not THE biggest user in the IFBB... even though he was never cost to being one of the biggest or freakiest bbers onstage, and he's always held one of the best midsections in the sport. (Nasser also had a great set of abs, despite heavy AAS, insulin, GH, & igf1 use along with heavy kcal & heavy carb intake.)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2019, 04:37:27 PM »
milos is like the josef mengele of bodybuilding..as he puts those people with experiments with various compounds

Except Milo's has tried everything on himself first. You'd be hard pressed to find another "coach" with a better understanding of how diuretics work, or insulin, or anabolics.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2019, 05:17:53 PM »
One more from the archives, Milos announces a Pro Bodybuilding Weekly interview, and gets into a fight with Shawn Ray a few pages in -

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=80908.75

Gotta love getbig haha

I actually agree with Milos here a bit

But in the in the industry both him and Shawn are hard to trust

Luke, is  such a dumbass. Guess that’s why he’s dead

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2019, 05:34:20 PM »

Still looking good, still juiced to the gills, still training like a mad, never competing again.. Concentrating making money  in PT business and raising family  ;D
all of his "students" ends up with horrible pregnant midsections..

his insulin protocols are horrible for any person with eyes

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2019, 05:56:30 PM »
Other than the top 10 BB - who do you think makes $$$ off of BB as a competitor? 

Aloanu Meagher. Never heard of him? Of course you haven't. Just like you haven't heard of the countless bbers that have been able to market themselves into a nice living. He's a local bber here in Hawaii that's very popular and gets local endorsements, sponsorships, and does guest posing.

John Meadows has been competing for decades yet quit his lucrative position as a bank executive because he can make more money as a bodybuilder with his business as a prep coach, seminars, youtube vids -- all from bbing.

But your logic is flawed. You claim that they abuse their body's JUST for a plastic trophy. That's demonstrably wrong. It's like saying an MMA fighter endures such a brutal sport JUST for a fancy belt. It's what that trophy and belt represents. The opportunities it opens up. So you don't have to compete anymore to make a living in bbing. Look at Jason Huh, gave up competing because after his first win he was popular enough to parlay it into other opportunities so that he no longer has to compete. Mike O'Hearn never won anything but using drugs and bodybuilding got him to a level where he doesn't have to compete.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2019, 05:57:36 PM »
all of his "students" ends up with horrible pregnant midsections..

his insulin protocols are horrible for any person with eyes

Anything more than 20IU’s kiss your lines goodbye

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2019, 06:11:00 PM »
Anything more than 20IU’s kiss your lines goodbye

In your opinion what’s some of the most insulin and gh a competitor has taken?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2019, 07:52:10 PM »
Why would German guy consulting Milos about juicing !?.

When so many IFBB, NAC,WFF,WABBA,NABBA ex/current bodybuilding guys live in Deutschland ...... ::)

No logic !.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2019, 11:03:07 PM »
In your opinion what’s some of the most insulin and gh a competitor has taken?

Not sure about the insulin because it isn’t always needed. Most I talk to run between 4-6IU of GH. I run no more than 3

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2019, 12:13:07 AM »
Not sure about the insulin because it isn’t always needed. Most I talk to run between 4-6IU of GH. I run no more than 3

I was on youtube and just stumble across a vid by Piana talking about when he competed in 1999 NPC. He spelled out his hormone use and said he was taking 20ius of GH a day. This was 20 years ago. I actually thought he looked pretty impressive in that show. They all looked pretty impressive. Palumbo was there and he already had that Palumboism thing going. I think with him he just had a naturally weird ab region.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2019, 02:30:17 AM »
What are you talking about? Milo's was always well known to be one of the biggest, if not THE biggest user in the IFBB... even though he was never cost to being one of the biggest or freakiest bbers onstage, and he's always held one of the best midsections in the sport. (Nasser also had a great set of abs, despite heavy AAS, insulin, GH, & igf1 use along with heavy kcal & heavy carb intake.)

Do you think Milos lies about how many steroids he took?
Milos has always said he took a shitload of different products, experimented with everything. BUT, the actual milligrams of steroids were relatively low if we believe him. EPO, IGF-1, plasma expanders, GHB, all narcotics, anything and everything. But all the plans I've seen were relatively low on the anabolics.

I have no idea what this kid was adviced to do, but if I were to guess: moderate anabolics intake with a lot of insulin. Twice a day training with insulin before and after each session plus a shot in between the training sessions.
The kid gains 50lbs and is bloated from all the food and BP spikes. BP can sometimes go haywire on relatively low anabolics (hell, even on no drugs) but the rapid weight gain sure seems the main culprit.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2019, 02:49:53 AM »
And this idiot is doing well these days.....

Guys i can back Milos 100% with this post!!! the astronomical amounts of steroids, gh, insulin etc that the general public think alot of the pro's take is just ridiculous!!!!! I can honestly say having helped alot of amateurs myself prepare for shows is the first thing i do is cut there cycles in half and than maybe half again!!! they have this inscane belief that taking this ridiculous amounts will make this a professional bodbuilder more faster and than get on the Olympia stage!!! achieving a pro card is one thing but competing in the Olympia is the highest level a pro can obtain! but having said does this mean the very top guys in the sport are abusing??? NO WAY!!!! look at the very elite, Jay, Ronnie, Melvin, Dexter, Dennis, Victor, Gustavo etc......these guys have been around in the elite level for almost 10 years!!! WHY??? not because they abuse but like Milos said because they are smart!!!! the guys who come in like a flash and exit just as fast as the guys more likely taking the most risk!

Lee Priest once said "There would be guys in a Mr Olympia audience who have never ever competed taking more gear than the the actual Mr Olympia competitors on stage"!!! nothing could be further from the truth!

It's kind of funny. Gustavo Badell is raving AGAINST steroids these days. He says, don't kid yourself, the only safe steroid is the steroid you DON'T take. He says steroids are simply destructive, period. Now I'm not going to analyze that comment other than to say that there's an inherent risk with high level bodybuilding and the ones still doing ok is a combination of luck and perhaps the ability to apply the brakes when signs start to appear. To say they are particularly smart is silly.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2019, 03:16:39 AM »
I was on youtube and just stumble across a vid by Piana talking about when he competed in 1999 NPC. He spelled out his hormone use and said he was taking 20ius of GH a day. This was 20 years ago. I actually thought he looked pretty impressive in that show. They all looked pretty impressive. Palumbo was there and he already had that Palumboism thing going. I think with him he just had a naturally weird ab region.

I don’t care for the piano man much but what he says I actually believe him rather than a lot of the other pros who spew nonsense

I’m not one to say they are all taking 8-10 grams BS, but I am also not one to believe all these guys competing at the O stage are doing “only” 1-2 grams, the logic is there are guys doing insane amounts and there are guys in between, the overall genetics is what’s going to define them, but we shouldn’t kid ourselves that these guys aren’t willing to do what it takes to win

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2019, 07:18:02 AM »
Aloanu Meagher. Never heard of him? Of course you haven't. Just like you haven't heard of the countless bbers that have been able to market themselves into a nice living. He's a local bber here in Hawaii that's very popular and gets local endorsements, sponsorships, and does guest posing.

John Meadows has been competing for decades yet quit his lucrative position as a bank executive because he can make more money as a bodybuilder with his business as a prep coach, seminars, youtube vids -- all from bbing.

But your logic is flawed. You claim that they abuse their body's JUST for a plastic trophy. That's demonstrably wrong. It's like saying an MMA fighter endures such a brutal sport JUST for a fancy belt. It's what that trophy and belt represents. The opportunities it opens up. So you don't have to compete anymore to make a living in bbing. Look at Jason Huh, gave up competing because after his first win he was popular enough to parlay it into other opportunities so that he no longer has to compete. Mike O'Hearn never won anything but using drugs and bodybuilding got him to a level where he doesn't have to compete.

Yeah...Abuse your health by injecting a variety of dangerous drugs in order to develop a phony, temporary body, makes sense to me...Save the money and go to a therapist.