Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 197127 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #1025 on: January 27, 2022, 06:34:15 AM »

And my point is, without OAK's posts, this thread would have withered and died.

Nah, I think he distracts and sucks the energy in unhelpful directions.  Give it a week without him and there'd be plenty more popping up, more rational not clear trolls.  He also sucks energy from other topics.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1026 on: January 27, 2022, 08:01:53 AM »
Nah, I think he distracts and sucks the energy in unhelpful directions.  Give it a week without him and there'd be plenty more popping up, more rational not clear trolls.  He also sucks energy from other topics.

Over 20,000 views on this thread, and over 1,000 replies!

8) 8) 8)

Big thanks to illuminati for starting this monster thread!

I hear what you're saying about OAK's J-OAK posts.

But I think he is sufficiently outnumbered here, where this is a good, counter-narrative thread.

This thread is largely counter-narrative, which I think is good.

It's refuge from me living in a city with something like a 91% vaccination rate for eligible parties.  ::) Total libtard lunacy here.

I hate how OAK laughs at unvaccinated people having their freedoms taken away.

This is why I generally don't advocate for banning or jailing my opposition, because the government can then change hands, and start using those powers against innocent parties.

Basically, what's happening now is all the people in Canada on my side are getting punished in every way but jail time. And that will probably come later.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1027 on: January 27, 2022, 08:05:29 AM »
Great thread on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1474946202714079236

I CAN'T STAND threads that are filled with pro-Big Pharma shills just having a written circle jerk with one another. And while I much prefer an echo chamber of people agree with me, I prefer best of all threads like this, seeing some idiot pro-Big Pharma shill get shot down immediately by rational people.

There are idiots in that Twitter thread defending Bill Gates, Dr. Fraudci, and that Walenski quack from CDC [or whatever her name is] who were blatantly caught outright lying.

It's nice to those people get destroyed in the ensuing comments for their J-OAK views.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1028 on: January 27, 2022, 08:31:44 AM »
Government by mob rule from opinion poll in Canada:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1029 on: January 27, 2022, 08:54:13 AM »
Check out this thread from this fat bastard Canadian bigot who talks about how diversity is amazing, then bashes White Americans, and where hardly anyone there at all refutes any of his shit from his leftist circle jerk:

https://twitter.com/brittlestar/status/1486689667940552704

Of course this idiot breeds more of this sort of insane stupidity, with yet more of these dumb White American-hating bigots, who claim to be "against racism".

Whenever I talk to Canadians like this, what I say jokingly is:

"I get how you feel about White Americans. I feel the same way about Blacks and Jews."

Just to TRY to shine a light at this stupid unthinking moron.

Notice how this thread [on Getbig] is FULL OF DATA...but that stupid Twitter thread above has nothing of the sort.

Fucking absolute freaks.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1030 on: January 27, 2022, 09:14:43 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1031 on: January 27, 2022, 11:02:12 AM »
Over 20,000 views on this thread, and over 1,000 replies!

8) 8) 8)

Big thanks to illuminati for starting this monster thread!

I hear what you're saying about OAK's J-OAK posts.

But I think he is sufficiently outnumbered here, where this is a good, counter-narrative thread.

This thread is largely counter-narrative, which I think is good.

It's refuge from me living in a city with something like a 91% vaccination rate for eligible parties.  ::) Total libtard lunacy here.

I hate how OAK laughs at unvaccinated people having their freedoms taken away.

This is why I generally don't advocate for banning or jailing my opposition, because the government can then change hands, and start using those powers against innocent parties.

Basically, what's happening now is all the people in Canada on my side are getting punished in every way but jail time. And that will probably come later.

As much as I really Dislike J.oak's online persona - I'd have to agree that his Ridiculous posts & views
have added to the count on this thread, Though that isn't a concern for me had this thread not received many or any reply's then so be it.

I posted / started a thread because of how strongly I Feel about what's been going on & is continuing to
go on.  Look at that absolute Nazi Khunt of a man Trudeau he is a WEF plant & carrying out there plan to
The letter & yet Very sadly Millions of Brainwashed / scared Canadians are Totally in line & backing him !!

WTF if they really Cannot see the very obvious & distinct pattern so Similar to What Hitler did Then That
is Very Troubling. All being done in their best Health & interests !!! FFs is it.

Thats Why I Started
WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1032 on: January 27, 2022, 02:52:16 PM »
Matt, read you got banned from Instagram. What a shame. If you keep posting items like the one you just did, they will likely ban you as well.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #1033 on: January 27, 2022, 04:11:22 PM »
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-isolation-covid-1.6329476

Trudeau says he's isolating after exposure to COVID-19

"Trudeau's isolation means he will not be physically present in the House of Commons on Monday when it resumes sitting after the holiday break.

He made the comments as a convoy of truckers and others heads to Ottawa to protest a federal rule requiring that all cross-border drivers be vaccinated against COVID-19. Others in the convoy support ending vaccine mandates altogether."

Looks like Trudeau won't be present for the Antivaxxer Truckers Convoy in Ottawa because he has to isolate after COVID exposure.

Sorry antivaxxers.........bett er luck next time.

😆😆😆😆

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #1034 on: January 27, 2022, 04:21:09 PM »

He sucks alotta things

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1035 on: January 27, 2022, 04:28:59 PM »
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-isolation-covid-1.6329476

Trudeau says he's isolating after exposure to COVID-19

"Trudeau's isolation means he will not be physically present in the House of Commons on Monday when it resumes sitting after the holiday break.

He made the comments as a convoy of truckers and others heads to Ottawa to protest a federal rule requiring that all cross-border drivers be vaccinated against COVID-19. Others in the convoy support ending vaccine mandates altogether."

Looks like Trudeau won't be present for the Antivaxxer Truckers Convoy in Ottawa because he has to isolate after COVID exposure.

Sorry antivaxxers.........bett er luck next time.

😆😆😆😆

He fears for his safety - rightfully so.

He doesn't "have to isolate" based on any rules in Canada:

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1036 on: January 27, 2022, 04:44:04 PM »
He fears for his safety - rightfully so.

He doesn't "have to isolate" based on any rules in Canada:

Haha.

I was wondering about that. In Winnipeg he wouldn't have to self isolate either.

He also had a negative rapid test.

Those truckers must be mad.

;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1037 on: January 27, 2022, 07:18:37 PM »
Haha.

I was wondering about that. In Winnipeg he wouldn't have to self isolate either.

He also had a negative rapid test.

Those truckers must be mad.

;D

I am upset as well. I wanted Trudeau to address them.

Do you think he will eventually be able to?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1038 on: January 27, 2022, 07:21:12 PM »
Matt, read you got banned from Instagram. What a shame. If you keep posting items like the one you just did, they will likely ban you as well.

I did get banned from Instagram. And I will likely get banned from other platforms for posting the information that you mentioned.

But why?

It's from a research study.

What is so damning about actual research?

Do we ban research whose results we don't like?

?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1039 on: January 27, 2022, 07:28:41 PM »

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1040 on: January 27, 2022, 07:55:30 PM »
I did get banned from Instagram. And I will likely get banned from other platforms for posting the information that you mentioned.

But why?

It's from a research study.

What is so damning about actual research?

Do we ban research whose results we don't like?

?

You're hurting big pharma's profits, left wing MSM's profits and narrative, and the same for big tech.  You do realize Pfizer and Merck both have additional profits to be made by rolling out similar EUA therapeutics similar to Ivermectin..........whic h by the way is already made generically by Merck.  If you watch Dr. Malone's interview with Rogan he talks he talks about how in the UK the BBC, Government, and big tech formed some alliance.  The name escapes me now, but he stated once big pharma saw how effective it was at controlling what people believed, big pharma wanted in and now it's been happening here.  Notice how everything is sponsored by Pfizer and Abbot lately.  Why would the left MSM say anything negative about their main revenue source.  Same goes for keeping us from doing it on social.  They're not going to let you fuck with their money dude.  I can't wait for Truthsocial.com to go live next month.

There was a ripped version of the full interview on YT a few weeks back, but I can't find it now.  It's probably still on there.  One thing really weird about YT is I can find things very easily searching on my TV, but have to dig forever to find the same thing on my computer using the same search phrase ???  Hopefully Rumble gets on LG, Vizio, and Samsung's apps soon and then YT can fuck off.  I

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1042 on: January 27, 2022, 08:00:23 PM »
I am upset as well. I wanted Trudeau to address them.

Do you think he will eventually be able to?

NO He won't - he hasn't got the balls + he's a Nazi WEF Khunt.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1043 on: January 27, 2022, 08:25:15 PM »

I've lurked while away the whole time I haven't posted (I think well over a year until this week), and was genuinely sad to hear about your daughter after getting her third shot.  I hope she is OK.  Hasn't all that's come out....and more is/will every few days now along with her experience made you start to question some of your positions or belief in what's being crammed down your throat by the government and media yet?

I'll skip the easy usual glory hole references on this post, as I am genuinely curious about whether you question things now and out of respect that I don't know if your daughter is ok or not..

Consider it a one time courtesy ;)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1044 on: January 27, 2022, 09:42:55 PM »

Being banned by Instagram means nothing. They ban people for everything. That's why people have multiple and backup accounts.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1045 on: January 27, 2022, 11:01:39 PM »

Let's assume that Matt makes incorrect assertions. Should he be banned? Or is it the reader's responsibility to differentiate between what's true, what's false, and what's undecided?

I say let each man be the arbiter of his own beliefs, not a censor. The counterargument seems to be that people aren't competent to do that so they need a shepherd. What do you think?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1046 on: January 28, 2022, 05:24:02 AM »
Let's assume that Matt makes incorrect assertions. Should he be banned? Or is it the reader's responsibility to differentiate between what's true, what's false, and what's undecided?

I say let each man be the arbiter of his own beliefs, not a censor. The counterargument seems to be that people aren't competent to do that so they need a shepherd. What do you think?

Some people are deliberately disrupting discourse.  Standing up and singing a song at the top of your lungs in the middle of a movie needs to get you thrown out, I don't care what song you're singing or what movie is playing.

Not to mention that they would happily censor you in a second and also throw you in jail and take your kids.  All the Facebook news fools already are

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1047 on: January 28, 2022, 07:58:25 AM »

Thank you - my thoughts exactly.

In Ontario, around January 13th, give or take, for those few days, there were absolutely more cases in PER-CAPITA TERMS for vaccinated versus unvaccinated.

In Scotland, I believe that was the case.

And that post above is for the UK and CLAIMS to be in per-capita terms...

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1048 on: January 28, 2022, 08:25:41 AM »
Thank you - my thoughts exactly.

In Ontario, around January 13th, give or take, for those few days, there were absolutely more cases in PER-CAPITA TERMS for vaccinated versus unvaccinated.

In Scotland, I believe that was the case.

And that post above is for the UK and CLAIMS to be in per-capita terms...

Hey Matt,

Can you post the ICU admission stats during this time?

These are the stats from Manitoba.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1049 on: January 28, 2022, 08:48:33 AM »
only issue is they are fake numbers for financial gain