Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 202015 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #1000 on: January 26, 2022, 12:05:57 AM »
This thread has 1,000 replies!

Unreal!

Thank you illuminati, for starting this thread - and to OAK, for voicing opposition to keep the thread going.

Awareness is being raised!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1001 on: January 26, 2022, 12:08:54 AM »
Australian Navy Stats: In 31 years, there have been 317 cases of myocarditis among service personnel. From Jan. 1 to Sept. 28 of this year, there were 1,113 cases of myocarditis, a three-fold increase.

https://www.winterwatch.net/2021/10/sudden-increase-in-excess-deaths-among-young-americans-europeans/

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1002 on: January 26, 2022, 12:09:22 AM »
Haha some of those replies are great

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1003 on: January 26, 2022, 12:13:43 AM »

HAHAHAHA. Glad to see you here, henda!

I particularly enjoyed this one, with the woman embracing her fat stinking cunt husband:

https://twitter.com/ashleysens/status/1485841595001806849

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1004 on: January 26, 2022, 12:22:46 AM »

LOL...unbelievable stinking cunt.

Just the audacity of this fat cunt thinking that I should be forced to participate in the largest human medical trial in history for an experimental non-sterilizing prophylactic gene therapy agent that doesn't even work, and is produced by the biggest criminal enterprise currently in operation, with no legal damages being paid in the event that my heart explodes seriously just grinds my balls.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1005 on: January 26, 2022, 12:22:49 AM »
^ epic replies  ;)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #1006 on: January 26, 2022, 01:26:29 AM »
Vaccine of the terrified...

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1007 on: January 26, 2022, 01:28:06 AM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1008 on: January 26, 2022, 01:37:24 AM »
LOL...unbelievable stinking cunt.

Just the audacity of this fat cunt thinking that I should be forced to participate in the largest human medical trial in history for an experimental non-sterilizing prophylactic gene therapy agent that doesn't even work, and is produced by the biggest criminal enterprise currently in operation, with no legal damages being paid in the event that my heart explodes seriously just grinds my balls.

Haha I laughed my ass off at the way you phrased this post

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1009 on: January 26, 2022, 05:30:56 AM »
Haha I laughed my ass off at the way you phrased this post

Lol...I can sort of see that...how the post starts off so crassly, then becomes a completely academic post within the span of a few lines. The contrast is funny.  :D

Also - as if this fat fuck considered any of what I attributed him to thinking, or considers anything beyond shoving cheeseburgers down his throat.

Then I throw myself into a rage thinking about the fat man thinking about these things he has probably never even heard about.  ;D

Haha, yeah, like I'm going to line up to be part of a human medical experiment for this fat piece of shit.  ;D

He looks like he stinks. These days whenever I see a Canadian who looks like this, I think to myself "I wonder how henda would describe him?":

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1010 on: January 26, 2022, 05:59:37 AM »
;D ;D :D

https://twitter.com/KellyScaletta/status/1485782308808531974

None of this makes sense post Omicron anyway, no real data.  Masks and vaccines do NOT prevent Omicron spread.  But they push some Twitter campaign that is now lies based on Omicron.

Unless you are a shut in hermit, you'll probably get Omicron.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1011 on: January 26, 2022, 06:08:08 AM »
This thread has 1,000 replies!

Unreal!

Thank you illuminati, for starting this thread - and to OAK, for voicing opposition to keep the thread going.

Awareness is being raised!

No, wrong.  Screw ChOak, he is a troll and purveyor of lies.  He'd put you in a camp and take away your kids and your money.  He absolutely would and he'd vote for anyone who promised to do it.  I'd think he's worse than the fat dude in the picture and his wife who have a direct personal stake in this.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1012 on: January 26, 2022, 06:59:52 AM »
Lovely:

https://twitter.com/Winston20203/status/1482857035238625289

^ That entire thread is full of morons who apparently aren't following any of the studies on the futility of masking, natural immunity, Vax ineffectiveness against Omicron, etc.

Rife with leftist morons.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1013 on: January 26, 2022, 11:42:01 AM »

I particularly enjoyed this one, with the woman embracing her fat stinking cunt husband:

Seriously Why doesn't she tell that Fat Faced Fucker to lose plenty of body fat.
FFS what's wrong with so many people.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1014 on: January 26, 2022, 11:56:31 AM »
Seriously Why doesn't she tell that Fat Faced Fucker to lose plenty of body fat.
The level of retardation these days is mind blowing.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: January 26, 2022, 12:04:54 PM »
The level of retardation these days is mind blowing.

It is , Yet so many accept it as Normal. !!! WTF

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1016 on: January 26, 2022, 12:10:13 PM »
It is , Yet so many accept it as Normal. !!! WTF
Their heads are buried in Instashit and Fakebook.
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1017 on: January 26, 2022, 02:08:31 PM »

My thoughts exactly.

Tomorrow when I get unbanned from Twitter, I'm going to reply to her with this, using my gimmick account:

"How is it fair that your round husband consumes disproportionate healthcare resources for eating a horrible diet and never exercising, yet I was Mr. Ontario in my weight class in 2017...and you're telling ME to stop using care?"

^ That's a bit of a lie, but I won my weight class in the u-80kg Strongman CAASA Provincials.

Not like normal people know. I'm just try it make that point.

And post a picture, making it obvious her fat husband uses way more healthcare than me. And that's all I'm trying to say. Not to brag using a gimmick account, and it's not much to brag about anyway.

Just saying he's a fat f*** and I'm not. So why do I not deserve healthcare?

illuminati - Canadian healthcare is tearing apart at the seams.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: January 26, 2022, 02:22:55 PM »

Haha thank you Matt always good to have you posting here again mate

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #1019 on: January 26, 2022, 04:59:45 PM »
Strawloser and ChOak would happily house arrest unvaccinated, put them in camps, take away their kids, and criminally prosecute those debating with them here as spreading "misinformation."  They'd gladly force the shot on you and put you in jail or harshly fine you if you refused, and then track your every movement even once you got the shots (as many as demanded).

They'd also cut off welfare, unemployment, SSI, food stamps, government housing, student loans, and any government aid or medical care to anyone not vaccinated.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/covid_19_democratic_voters_support_harsh_measures_against_unvaccinated

Spot on, but worse, these unstable people would rather just line then up against a wall and have them all shot. Women or children.

These type of people are capable of great sadism and cruelty. No redeeming qualities.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1020 on: January 26, 2022, 06:44:24 PM »
Jealous?
Yes. Wish I could share mine with her.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1021 on: January 26, 2022, 07:57:19 PM »
My thoughts exactly.

Tomorrow when I get unbanned from Twitter, I'm going to reply to her with this, using my gimmick account:

"How is it fair that your round husband consumes disproportionate healthcare resources for eating a horrible diet and never exercising, yet I was Mr. Ontario in my weight class in 2017...and you're telling ME to stop using care?"

^ That's a bit of a lie, but I won my weight class in the u-80kg Strongman CAASA Provincials.

Not like normal people know. I'm just try it make that point.

And post a picture, making it obvious her fat husband uses way more healthcare than me. And that's all I'm trying to say. Not to brag using a gimmick account, and it's not much to brag about anyway.

Just saying he's a fat f*** and I'm not. So why do I not deserve healthcare?

illuminati - Canadian healthcare is tearing apart at the seams.

I don't blame you - put her & him in their places
they're so far gone they cannot see the discrimination & absurdity of what they're saying'

The pysop & scare tactics worked very well on them.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #1022 on: January 26, 2022, 09:36:04 PM »
Thank you... to OAK

No, wrong.  Screw ChOak, he is a troll and purveyor of lies.  He'd put you in a camp and take away your kids and your money.  He absolutely would and he'd vote for anyone who promised to do it.

canning is a relatively dumb, blind effeminate... of course he would embrace the enemy.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1023 on: January 27, 2022, 06:22:13 AM »
canning is a relatively dumb, blind effeminate... of course he would embrace the enemy.

I like how you write my last name thinking I give a fuck. I'm not the one forced to hide behind a user name to share my views, Zillotch. I don't need to be anonymous.

I, MATT CANNING OF THUNDER BAY, ONTARIO, BORN IN NEWFOUNDLAND, AGED 40, HOLD THESE VIEWS.

It's HILARIOUS to me when you act like I'm being pseudonymous in here.

Maybe if I get Ron to change my user name to my full name, it won't stop that.

A couple of other members do it to - but you need to get over the fact that I'm not like you, and I don't in fear of having my posts being associated with me.

MATT CANNING, THUNDER BAY.

^ See? I don't live in fear of being identified online. That's you.

Onward:

So what would I have to do to be masculine by your standard? Win Canadian Nationals in my weight class?  ::)

If being stronger than 99% of the male population is effeminate, then I guess I'm effeminate. Do you mean in my face? I don't have a masculine looking facial structure to you?

How do you define masculine?

Or do you mean in attitude?

I believe in freedom of speech, and don't look fondly on the idea of banning or jailing people over their views.

However, there is a time when enemy action becomes bad enough that it requires it. This happened in Weimar Republic Germany until Hitler cleaned up the mess and started jailing communists - and rightfully so.

It may be coming to that point in Canada. The fact that OAK is cheering on government actors taking away people's power to shop is treasonous in my view. If he pushes it hard enough - he will be dealt with. Him and his entire camp.

But who do we have to blame for that, Zillotch? It's our side that has been ineffectual in dealing with this growing leftist liberal overreach.

And now, they are making the unvaccinated wait in cages, and go through this in Quebec [photos below].

It's looking like they will end up pushing this to a breaking point. But why does it take our side so long to get to that point, Zillotch?

Furthermore, my point regarding OAK is:

Illuminati's thread now has over 1,000 replies and over 20,000 views, of which, probably multiple thousands are individual people, all in a thread that is DOMINANTLY COUNTER-MAINSTREAM NARRATIVE.

And if not for OAK's posts here, that may not be the case.

So...THAT is a win to me.

At the last federal government debate, THEY DIDN'T EVEN ADDRESS LOCKDOWNS.

More and more, our opposition is refusing to even ADDRESS US.

And my point is, without OAK's posts, this thread would have withered and died.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1024 on: January 27, 2022, 06:24:01 AM »
Haha thank you Matt always good to have you posting here again mate

Same to you, mate!

I don't expect to be leaving here again. The media is so controlled, it's just looney tunes. And now that the mainstream media has captured Big Tech - it's Getbig for me.