Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 196922 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #1500 on: February 11, 2022, 02:27:08 PM »
In the USA, as of today, 914,000 Americans died WITH Covid - not OF Covid.

And 621,520 of those who died had SIX OR MORE underlying diseases, at an average age of 84.

Tell me, Prime - how much time do you think a person has left if they are 84 years old with SIX OR MORE diseases?

Of the remaining 292,480 who "died of Covid", 237,640 had multiple underlying diseases, and were also an average age of 84.

So only 54,840 Americans actually died OF Covid directly, in over TWO YEARS.

That's 27,420 per year - and again, the average age of a Covid death is 84.

That's a bad flu season - nothing more.

Now talk about all the people who died because of the lockdowns, the 100,000+ small businesses in the USA that have permanently shuttered, and the host of other problems caused by the so-called "health measures" which you consistently ignore.

How about you provide a link to your sources so I can check them for myself?

BTW whether they died with or of COVID, whether they had one or multiple underlying conditions, and whether they were 9 or 90 years old, they all have one thing in common they are dead, and COVID played a part in it.

Some folks died because of a COVID vaccine. Some folks have become extremely depressed and a few suicidal because of restrictions due to COVID. COVID played a part in this.

There have been 77,362,646 cases of COVID over a two-year period. There are more than 3 million flu cases per year in US.

COVID which has lasted over 2 years without a break did not replace the flu or pneumonia, therefor COVID illnesses and deaths are in addition, not instead of “a bad flu season”. On average, flu season lasts about 13 weeks. COVID “season” is over 2 years long and counting.

COVID is real. No matter how you paint it, and no matter how many stats you cite, you cannot pretend that it is not.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html
https://www.bing.com/search?q=how+many+covid+cases+have+there+been+in+the+U.S.&form=OPRTSD&pc=OPER https://www.bing.com/search?q=How+long+is+the+average+flu+season%3F&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=how+long+is+the+average+flu+season%3F&sc=1-35&sk=&cvid=6C76825DB4684423A3E446BBB7F81A53

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1501 on: February 11, 2022, 02:38:09 PM »
You don’t believe 550,00 Americans died of COVID last year and you want me to verify this.

You’re doubt yourself.

no, Im teling you 550,000 didnt die of Covid, even the CDC data tells you that

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1502 on: February 11, 2022, 02:38:54 PM »
How about you provide a link to your sources so I can check them for myself?

Prime - you are retired. You have all day to look up stuff on Dr. Google, lol

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1503 on: February 11, 2022, 02:40:15 PM »
But why did 550,000 EXTRA people die.

If these people were going to die anyway like you claim shouldn’t the deaths have remained static?

Simple question.

the world has just gone through the "worst pandemic" since 1918 Spanish flu yet the world population has increased by the same degree has previous years???

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #1504 on: February 11, 2022, 02:44:42 PM »
I thought you asked if we would expect another 900,000 deaths of extremely elderly people over the next two years.

What you asked was if I think that deaths will go down over the next two years to make up for this spike.

That's a good question.

I think Covid is here to stay.  I think Covid will continue to result in 1 in 6 people losing 2-5 years of lifespan.

This is not worth destroying the Western economy over - and measures won't work in the first place.

Also, in the past you have said that it's a "choice" for us not to get vaccinated, while losing our freedom of association rights, employee rights, and travel rights, etc.

I would disagree with that.

But if there is the political will to make it happen - so be it.

But just FYI, now that the tide is turning, don't think we are going to forget what you just did.

https://twitter.com/MelissaLMRogers/status/1492210878413950988

Ok. I'll get to the point.

If we take your original statement that 900,000 Americans merely died 2 years early because of COVID and assume the total number of deaths never correct themselves (as you said is a possibility) an obvious mathematical CONTRADICTION occurs. Proving your statement false. And proving my original statement correct.

Think about it.

I'll post the answer tomorrow.

Gotta run!  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1505 on: February 11, 2022, 03:06:28 PM »

Prime - you are retired. You have all day to look up stuff on Dr. Google, lol

I am not going to waste my time, which is precious at my age :), checking out Matt's phony stats. Unless he made this stuff up, he had to get them from somewhere. How hard would it be for him to copy and post links to the webpages while reading them?

Incidentally, I decided to give myself the COVID test because I have developed the symptoms of a common cold which can be like COVID symptoms. The test is positive. The line took about 2 minutes to reach the C mark. I waited the full 15 minutes, and nothing changed. Now here's the rub. It is possible if you have or have just recovered from the common cold you can test positive for COVID and not have it.

I will just have to wait to see how bad the symptoms get. My time may be even more precious than I thought.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1506 on: February 11, 2022, 03:10:06 PM »
I am not going to waste my time, which is precious at my age :), checking out Matt's phony stats. Unless he made this stuff up, he had to get them from somewhere. How hard would it be for him to copy and post links to the webpages while reading them?

Incidentally, I decided to give myself the COVID test because I have developed the symptoms of a common cold which can be like COVID symptoms. The test is positive. The line took about 2 minutes to reach the C mark. I waited the full 15 minutes, and nothing changed. Now here's the rub. It is possible if you have or have just recovered from the common cold you can test positive for COVID and not have it.

I will just have to wait to see how bad the symptoms get. My time may be even more precious than I thought.

So the mask and vaccine didn't stop you from getting Covid?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #1507 on: February 11, 2022, 03:17:22 PM »

You’re too much an idiot to even consider the truth of the matter, that you are a completely unintelligent (and disgusting) human.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #1508 on: February 11, 2022, 03:45:29 PM »
BTW whether they died with or of COVID, whether they had one or multiple underlying conditions, and whether they were 9 or 90 years old, they all have one thing in common they are dead, and COVID played a part in it.

The CDC is my source - they reported that in August of 2020.  Coach was the first to post it here.  This has been said numerous times, and I'd appreciate if you pay attention, and stop repeatedly asking me the same questions.  All of this has been covered.

Like a typical liberal, you don't understand the trade-off cost to implementing your policies.

Canada has gone into debt $1 trillion over this.

Estimated lives saved = 70.

That cost almost $15 billion per life saved.

Not to mention, over 10,000 Canadian restaurants permanently closed over this, and an equal number of other SME businesses.  Furthermore, over 10,000 additional people died of drug overdoses due to lockdowns.

Is that worth it to you?

Why do you think it's ok to kill over 100 people aged 20-49, to save one person aged 85?  That seems rather reprehensible to me.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1509 on: February 11, 2022, 04:03:19 PM »

Holy F.    Insane.   Prime Covidian needs severe mental therapy

The CDC is my source - they reported that in August of 2020.  Coach was the first to post it here.  This has been said numerous times, and I'd appreciate if you pay attention, and stop repeatedly asking me the same questions.  All of this has been covered.

Like a typical liberal, you don't understand the trade-off cost to implementing your policies.

Canada has gone into debt $1 trillion over this.

Estimated lives saved = 70.

That cost almost $15 billion per live saved.

Not to mention, over 10,000 Canadian restaurants permanently closed over this, and an equal number of other SME businesses.  Furthermore, over 10,000 additional people died of drug overdoses due to lockdowns.

Is that worth it to you?

Why do you think it's ok to kill over 100 people aged 20-49, to save one person aged 85?  That seems rather reprehensible to me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1510 on: February 11, 2022, 04:11:57 PM »
It is interesting that Oak got a ban for posting in support of vaccines and no one who does not support them has been banned even though some pf you probably exceeded Oak's post count. It is also curious that anyone thinks if you post on Getbig you must post on a variety of topics. Where's that rule written?

If everyone posting here agreed. Getbig would become extremely boring very quickly.

I still have not taken the COVID test. It is sitting on the desk in front of me as a reminder that I should probably take it or wear a mask at home. My fear is that the test results will be positive for COVID and then I will obsess over ever possible symptom...that kind of thinking is too negative. No stomachache today but a slight cough this morning which is not all that unusual for me. 

I was mistaken, only my grandson, his girlfriend and my great-granddaughter tested positive. My daughter and son-in-law who tested negative are wearing masks around the house "just to be safe". Also, both my grandson and his fiancé had not yet had their booster shot. The rest of us adults have had them. Because they were made available to seniors, I was the first to get the booster which means it has lost more of its efficacy.
You let black men slap their penises across your face. Your opinion < zero.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1511 on: February 11, 2022, 04:14:25 PM »
So the mask and vaccine didn't stop you from getting Covid?

I don't wear a mask at home. Three people in the house tested positive for COVID earlier this week. One is too young for a vaccine and the other two have not had boosters. My daughter and son-in-law recently had boosters they are the only people here who have tested negative for COVID. I've had two shots and a booster, which I had in November. The CDC just today came out with information that indicates the booster is effective for around 4 months after which, another booster is recommended.

A flu shot is given yearly and helps prevent that year's virus. The flu virus mutates and has variants like COVID, but not as quickly. There is no vaccine for the common cold as best as I know.

There is a possibility that none of us have COVID. Apparently, the common cold can result in a positive COVID test result which I did not know about until after I took the test today.

It looks like I need to determine if I can go out if I wear a mask. I don’t stock up on groceries, so frequent trips to the market are a necessity. Not that there isn’t plenty of food in the house. I won’t starve. The problem is I have a healthier diet than the rest of my family. If I must eat their food, I’ll be eating junk food. Yuck!

On the bright side of this is if I do have COVID, I have read that it provides better immunity than vaccines do. Did you know that the common cold boosts one’s immunity to COVID? I did not. My plan is to treat this as I would a cold. I've already started a Zicam routine. If that doesn't work, a little scotch is like injecting disinfectant into your body.... thank you Trump for your wisdom.

I did not plan on being a test case for folks on Getbig. My primary comorbidity is my age. Fortunately, I am unusually healthy for someone as old as I am. Never-the-less, if I become a statistic for Matt, he will say I did not die from COVID, I died with It.

Just remember Matt, dead is dead either way. ;D       

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1512 on: February 11, 2022, 04:22:07 PM »
Ok. I'll get to the point.

If we take your original statement that 900,000 Americans merely died 2 years early because of COVID and assume the total number of deaths never correct themselves (as you said is a possibility) an obvious mathematical CONTRADICTION occurs. Proving your statement false. And proving my original statement correct.

Think about it.

I'll post the answer tomorrow.

Gotta run!  ;)

Covid might just kill X number of people 2-5 years earlier than usual, in perpetuity.

I'm not denying that there is a virus.

I'm saying that it is a very WEAK virus, and isn't killing anyone who isn't extremely elderly, severely obese, or otherwise immunocompromised.

Yes, we may have to accept that 10% of the population will now lose two years of lifespan because of this virus.

What can you do?

Does that sound like a threat to you?  We probably lose more lifespan by eating foods contaminated with plastics.  I don't think that's such a big deal.  Do you?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1513 on: February 11, 2022, 04:40:23 PM »
Covid might just kill X number of people 2-5 years earlier than usual, in perpetuity.

I'm not denying that there is a virus.

I'm saying that it is a very WEAK virus, and isn't killing anyone who isn't extremely elderly, severely obese, or otherwise immunocompromised.

Yes, we may have to accept that 10% of the population will now lose two years of lifespan because of this virus.

What can you do?

Does that sound like a threat to you?  We probably lose more lifespan by eating foods contaminated with plastics.  I don't think that's such a big deal.  Do you?

How is your mom’s health Matt? She's got to be getting up there in age. Try telling her that dying from COVID is no big deal. You don't ever mention your dad but if he's in the picture, he might also be interested in your views regarding the seriousness of COVID.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1514 on: February 11, 2022, 06:01:09 PM »
How is your mom’s health Matt? She's got to be getting up there in age. Try telling her that dying from COVID is no big deal. You don't ever mention your dad but if he's in the picture, he might also be interested in your views regarding the seriousness of COVID.

My mom is 61.  My dad just got Covid.  It was pretty rough.  But they chose not to get vaccinated because the technology was too rushed/experimental.

What about it?  What makes you say that Covid is serious for most people?  How many people do you know personally who has died of Covid?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1515 on: February 11, 2022, 06:16:58 PM »
I don't wear a mask at home. Three people in the house tested positive for COVID earlier this week. One is too young for a vaccine and the other two have not had boosters. My daughter and son-in-law recently had boosters they are the only people here who have tested negative for COVID. I've had two shots and a booster, which I had in November. The CDC just today came out with information that indicates the booster is effective for around 4 months after which, another booster is recommended.

A flu shot is given yearly and helps prevent that year's virus. The flu virus mutates and has variants like COVID, but not as quickly. There is no vaccine for the common cold as best as I know.

There is a possibility that none of us have COVID. Apparently, the common cold can result in a positive COVID test result which I did not know about until after I took the test today.

It looks like I need to determine if I can go out if I wear a mask. I don’t stock up on groceries, so frequent trips to the market are a necessity. Not that there isn’t plenty of food in the house. I won’t starve. The problem is I have a healthier diet than the rest of my family. If I must eat their food, I’ll be eating junk food. Yuck!

On the bright side of this is if I do have COVID, I have read that it provides better immunity than vaccines do. Did you know that the common cold boosts one’s immunity to COVID? I did not. My plan is to treat this as I would a cold. I've already started a Zicam routine. If that doesn't work, a little scotch is like injecting disinfectant into your body.... thank you Trump for your wisdom.

I did not plan on being a test case for folks on Getbig. My primary comorbidity is my age. Fortunately, I am unusually healthy for someone as old as I am. Never-the-less, if I become a statistic for Matt, he will say I did not die from COVID, I died with It.

Just remember Matt, dead is dead either way. ;D     

So you have Covid, which is just a cold.  It's interesting how you are open to facts like "the common cold can give a positive" and it "provides better immunity than vaccines" now that you have it.  Still, I'm rooting for you to pull through.  I don't want anyone to die, vaxxed, unvaxxed, whatever.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1516 on: February 11, 2022, 06:44:39 PM »
My mom is 61.  My dad just got Covid.  It was pretty rough.  But they chose not to get vaccinated because the technology was too rushed/experimental.

What about it?  What makes you say that Covid is serious for most people?  How many people do you know personally who has died of Covid?

How many times are you going to ask me the same question which I think I have answered several times already. You're not dumb. Think back to one of my previous answers.

I am happy to report that since the last time I gave you this information, as far as I know, no one in my circle of friends and family have died from COVID. But then, keep in mind that most people in my circle of friends and family are vaccinated and wear masks where mandated.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1517 on: February 11, 2022, 08:29:16 PM »
It looks like I need to determine if I can go out if I wear a mask. I don’t stock up on groceries, so frequent trips to the market are a necessity.

So you're saying you frequently go shopping during a pandemic, potentially exposing people to Covid, rather than doing what I have done this pandemic so far, which is to buy one month's worth of food at a time, in order to minimize my potential exposure to Covid as much as possible?

Why are you being so reckless with regard to the health of other people like this?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1518 on: February 11, 2022, 08:38:32 PM »
Apparently, the common cold can result in a positive COVID test result which I did not know about until after I took the test today.

That's because there are between 200 and 300 common colds, each one being an individual virus strain, of which, 15% of those common cold viruses are coronaviruses.

That means between 30-45 common colds are coronaviruses.  So around 1 in 7 common colds is classified as a corona virus.  As a result, having previously had a coronavirus common cold strain, you may trigger a positive PCR test for Covid - it really just goes to show how useless the PCR test is.  It is NOT a diagnostic tool.  It simply takes very small material, and amplifies that material upwards of two billion times to make it easier to read.  Nothing more, nothing less.

On the bright side of this is if I do have COVID, I have read that it provides better immunity than vaccines do. Did you know that the common cold boosts one’s immunity to COVID?

Yes, exposure to common cold strain coronaviruses can give a person partial immunity to Covid.  As can exposure to previous variants.  Either way, it's just a cold - or at least a flu - to 99.9% of healthy non-obese people under the age of 65.

You are at SLIGHTLY higher risk, being 77...but since you are in good health, you are still relatively not at risk.

That being said, if you had a bad history with colds and flus...or if you have respiratory problems, etc, you may be at greater risk than most people.  In your case, I would say that AGE is the biggest variable working against you.  Otherwise, your health is good.

You DO understand that anyone can drop dead at any point from age 40 on, right?  And that masses of people die of heart attacks in their forties on a daily basis...right?  So why would Covid be any different?  Of course it can kill you.

I did not. My plan is to treat this as I would a cold. I've already started a Zicam routine. If that doesn't work, a little scotch is like injecting disinfectant into your body.... thank you Trump for your wisdom.

Trump said nothing of the sort.  It used the word as a classification, which it IS a classification.  Not necessarily the most appropriate classification - but the nonsense said by leftists about "drinking bleach" is utterly leftist stupidity at its worst.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1519 on: February 11, 2022, 09:00:11 PM »
Promiscuousmuscle, J-OAK, etc,

Read the comments here, LOL:

Also, check out the latest CANADIAN Covid mortality and other data published under five hours ago by the Public Health Agency of Canada - only 2,482 of 28,557,443 Canadians under age 60 have died so far after two years!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #1520 on: February 11, 2022, 09:02:02 PM »
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/2/frontlinenews/500-increase-in-sudden-cardiac-and-unexplained-deaths-among-fifa-athletes-in-2021/

5-fold increase in sudden cardiac and unexplained deaths among FIFA athletes in 2021

We will see much more of this, if I had to bet.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1521 on: February 11, 2022, 09:33:27 PM »
Promiscuousmuscle, J-OAK, etc,

Read the comments here, LOL:

Also, check out the latest CANADIAN Covid mortality and other data published under five hours ago by the Public Health Agency of Canada - only 2,482 of 28,557,443 Canadians under age 60 have died so far after two years!!

Wow.

You’re at the name calling stage too?

This officially means I’ve won.

I’ll give you credit, you’ve lasted longer than hypertrophy and Never1AShow.

😎

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1522 on: February 11, 2022, 09:40:11 PM »
From those charts it looks like about 1 in 1,000 Canadian died, and if you're under 60 you'd have only about a 7% chance of being one of those 1 in 1,000.  That is such a tiny number that it seems realistic to think they were already health compromised, especially with what is known about the connections to obesity.

This was known easily within 6 months.  Shutting things down was always a scam. 

A large number of people cannot readily multiply 7 x 9 and this is where we end up.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1523 on: February 11, 2022, 10:17:57 PM »
Wow.

You’re at the name calling stage too?

This officially means I’ve won.

I’ll give you credit, you’ve lasted longer than hypertrophy and Never1AShow.

😎

Sorry about that, STR-OAK [one out  ;D ;D].  But I liked that nickname!

Also, check out the few people that showed up in Australia:

https://twitter.com/CCryptonaire/status/1492358443742609408
Bodybuilding Pro.com

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1524 on: February 11, 2022, 10:30:47 PM »
Sorry about that, STR-OAK [one out  ;D ;D].  But I liked that nickname!

Also, check out the few people that showed up in Australia:

https://twitter.com/CCryptonaire/status/1492358443742609408

LOL

That’s a 1969 pic from Woodstock.

You’re off tonight Matt.

🙁