Author Topic: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand  (Read 52310 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand
« Reply #525 on: February 25, 2023, 09:39:12 AM »
$600/hour?? That's a very decent hourly rate for a high-level corporate lawyer lol

What exactly were his qualifications again? ???

Sucking cock

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #526 on: February 25, 2023, 09:40:37 AM »
"Leo's dad"!!!???

Or do we mean Leo himself??

Asking for a friend!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #527 on: February 25, 2023, 10:00:08 AM »
I think Leo's dad is very wealthy, not to mention his consulting prices were like $600 for an hour, he had a lot of clients, especially meat head bodybuilders who fucked themselves up from various issues like being diabetic, kidney, liver, heart issues, etc.. he had money.

Do you know what Leo's consulting prices were? It was like $800 for HALF an hour!!! LOL.

There's something wrong with Tony. Robotic, emotionless. That TV show he was on as a lawyer talking about bankruptsy was really creepy. He was reading a script when he answered questions. I don't know if there's some way to read it from a promoter or whatever or if he memorized it all.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #528 on: February 25, 2023, 10:01:12 AM »
Has anyone yet explained what's on the other side if that bathroom window and if anyone similar to Tony's size can fit through it?

And am I the only a-hole on this board who actually met Tony Huge?

I had a 45 (+/-) second  'conversation' with  him at one of the USA contests held here in Vegas a few years back when he had 2 or 3 contenders in that contest and simply asked him how his contestants placed and he responded something  politely which I have forgotten .... but I do recall that they did not do too well.

Does anyone on this board know of any contest contender under Tony's training protical who did well in any event?

And once more ... about that window!!??

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #529 on: February 25, 2023, 10:10:57 AM »
Tony has a lot of deep issues. Let me list a few.
-treats women like objects for his entertainment
-his women literally refer to him as their "bank" or "atm"
-he does not consider the cards he is dealing his offspring by watering down his bloodline with pattaya hooker dna. I think it means he considers his children objects of his "optimal lifestyle" just like the "baby mamas"

There is much much more I could say. But I will leave it at that for now as the above list shows that he does not have normal connections with even those closest to him. He is a psychopathological narcissist

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #530 on: February 25, 2023, 10:20:19 AM »
Has anyone yet explained what's on the other side if that bathroom window and if anyone similar to Tony's size can fit through it?

I think someone said there's nothing, no balcony so Tony getting out that way had to be scrapped. So a drop to the ground. Check the post the linked blog.

I was googling a bit yesterday and found this blog. They blame Tony. The case they make far from conclusive imo but there are a bunch of very weird things with this case. For example, Tony changed his story a few times and what he actually said was suspicious and weird.

https://leolongevitycase.wordpress.com/

These two were building a harem in Thailand supposedly. Leo was to import Ukranian women lol, and Tony would would have Thais, some trannies etc. Supposedly Leo already hadvUkranian whores there visiting. What freaks lol.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #531 on: February 25, 2023, 10:23:12 AM »
There`s no doubt in my mind that Tony killed that dickheaded fuck.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #532 on: February 25, 2023, 10:37:12 AM »
There's a lot of sick people, especially bodybuilders out there, just look at any functional medicine doctors making millions off sick people who have gone through doctor after doctor with no help/relief. Look at any of Dante Trudells posts thousands of bodybuilders commenting asking for help/advice, I could only imagine his DMs. So yes people are willing to pay whatever to get better. Everyone of us are being exposed to poisons/toxins all day everyday, tapwater is loaded with heavy metals/plastics/various endocrine disruptors, people drink this tap water whether they cook their oatmeal with it(which that oatmeal is loaded with glyphosade, a pesticide that is toxic) or their rice(which is loaded with arsenic) or their coffee (which is loaded with mold and various other pesticides) putting on deodorant (which is full of chemicals specifically aluminum) or their toothpaste (which is loaded with fluoride, which is toxic) add steroids which can further stress the system, training which breaks down muscle which your kidneys have to process this muscle waste(myoglobin), stimulants which wreck your adrenal glands and cortisol....I think you get the point.  People are very sick and are willing to pay whatever it takes to get healthy. One thing Leo did recommend was prolonged fasted and even a one day a week fast. Every human on the planet would benefit from this as well as eliminating sugar, sticking to ideally a carnivore diet or at least a animal based 90% of your diet coming from meat/eggs.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #533 on: February 25, 2023, 10:44:41 AM »
I showed the bathroom pics to my wife without giving her any context and asked her what she thinks that happened to this person. She said it looks like a bunch of guys beat him up and killed him as she saw the bloodied knuckles, forearm and heavily bruised thigh. Who would even consider this looking like a suicide??

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: February 25, 2023, 10:46:16 AM »
I showed the bathroom pics to my wife without giving her any context and asked her what she thinks that happened to this person. She said it looks like a bunch of guys beat him up and killed him as she saw the bloodied knuckles, forearm and heavily bruised thigh. Who would even consider this looking like a suicide??
Not me that`s for sure....he looks like he was killed in a serious violent manner.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: February 25, 2023, 10:46:58 AM »
There`s no doubt in my mind that Tony killed that dickheaded fuck.

Yep, I suspect the same. All because Leo had a slightly “bigger” cock and tony was jealous about that, even though both have small cocks

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #536 on: February 25, 2023, 10:48:26 AM »
There's a lot of sick people, especially bodybuilders out there, just look at any functional medicine doctors making millions off sick people who have gone through doctor after doctor with no help/relief. Look at any of Dante Trudells posts thousands of bodybuilders commenting asking for help/advice, I could only imagine his DMs. So yes people are willing to pay whatever to get better. Everyone of us are being exposed to poisons/toxins all day everyday, tapwater is loaded with heavy metals/plastics/various endocrine disruptors, people drink this tap water whether they cook their oatmeal with it(which that oatmeal is loaded with glyphosade, a pesticide that is toxic) or their rice(which is loaded with arsenic) or their coffee (which is loaded with mold and various other pesticides) putting on deodorant (which is full of chemicals specifically aluminum) or their toothpaste (which is loaded with fluoride, which is toxic) add steroids which can further stress the system, training which breaks down muscle which your kidneys have to process this muscle waste(myoglobin), stimulants which wreck your adrenal glands and cortisol....I think you get the point.  People are very sick and are willing to pay whatever it takes to get healthy. One thing Leo did recommend was prolonged fasted and even a one day a week fast. Every human on the planet would benefit from this as well as eliminating sugar, sticking to ideally a carnivore diet or at least a animal based 90% of your diet coming from meat/eggs.

Do you recommend cooking with bottled water then?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #537 on: February 25, 2023, 10:56:20 AM »
Do you recommend cooking with bottled water then?
I'd recommend getting a reverse osmosis filter and use that water, or cook with distilled water. If you see the lining of the pipes our water comes from you'll never want anything to do with tap water again,  definitely do not ever drink out of a water fountain at the gym, etc it's fucking toxic dudes!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #538 on: February 25, 2023, 10:57:23 AM »
The guys on that blog think Leo was suffocated with a pillow. Blood by the bed, no sheets on the bed and a bloody pillow in the bathroom. Tony said Leo slept in the bathroom lol. I don't know.

Tony said there definitely wasn't anyone else in the apartment and any aattacker would not have escaped undamaged because Leo was a professional fighter, full of steroids and freaky strong. I mean just this one statement is very weird to make no? And he made a number of wtf?statements.

This is a real murder mystery. Unfortunately we might never know exactly what happened but the circumstances are very freaky.

Maybe someone here read all the reddit posts etc and has a good theory of what happened?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: February 25, 2023, 10:59:18 AM »
As long as he`s dead the manner in which he died is fine with me.

A waste of skin.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #540 on: February 25, 2023, 10:59:52 AM »

Man im so worried now bcs i:

-cook with tap water
-have eaten tons of rice over the last 2 decades
-used to drink tons of tap water for decades but now only drink bottled water bcs those reasons
-i use deodorant and tooth paste

Fuck
Fuck fuck

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #541 on: February 25, 2023, 11:01:25 AM »

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #542 on: February 25, 2023, 11:02:21 AM »
The guys on that blog think Leo was suffocated with a pillow. Blood by the bed, no sheets on the bed and a bloody pillow in the bathroom. Tony said Leo slept in the bathroom lol. I don't know.

Tony said there definitely wasn't anyone else in the apartment and any aattacker would not have escaped undamaged because Leo was a professional fighter, full of steroids and freaky strong. I mean just this one statement is very weird to make no? And he made a number of wtf?statements.

This is a real murder mystery. Unfortunately we might never know exactly what happened but the circumstances are very freaky.
I've slept I'm the bathroom a few times, each time it was either from food poisoning or being super drunk where I was puking so I just slept there for convenience.  The whole case is really intriguing honestly, the whole crime scene is a disaster and nothing was sealed off, where in America that shit get sealed off immediately, everyone with gloves etc..to keep the integrity of the crime scene, in the photos there's all kinds of people there, the whole thing is compromised.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #543 on: February 25, 2023, 11:03:45 AM »

Maybe someone here read all the reddit posts etc and has a good theory of what happened?

Huge if true. That would confirm my idea that they smashed his legs with baseball bats/metal pipes. For sure

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #544 on: February 25, 2023, 11:05:30 AM »
As long as he`s dead the manner in which he died is fine with me.

A waste of skin.

He was very intelligent and had some things to contribute but what's amazing is the amount of drama he caused in "our" community in a pretty short period. Never seen anything like it. And the amount of people he mesmerized was equally amazing.

Look at these comments by Bonac and Chad for example.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #545 on: February 25, 2023, 11:13:09 AM »
He was very intelligent and had some things to contribute but what's amazing is the amount of drama he caused in "our" community in a pretty short period. Never seen anything like it. And the amount of people he mesmerized was equally amazing.

Thats crazy. I only learned about him after he was murdered  checked some videos on tony huge channel with him and he did seem to be very bright

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #546 on: February 25, 2023, 11:32:19 AM »
I think someone said there's nothing, no balcony so Tony getting out that way had to be scrapped. So a drop to the ground. Check the post the linked blog.

I was googling a bit yesterday and found this blog. They blame Tony. The case they make far from conclusive imo but there are a bunch of very weird things with this case. For example, Tony changed his story a few times and what he actually said was suspicious and weird.

https://leolongevitycase.wordpress.com/

These two were building a harem in Thailand supposedly. Leo was to import Ukranian women lol, and Tony would would have Thais, some trannies etc. Supposedly Leo already hadvUkranian whores there visiting. What freaks lol.

This is usually the most obvious form and compelling form of circumstantial evidence.

The changing story is a reliable indicator of guilt. Normally but in this case Tony could be changing his story to cover up some other aspect of guilt. Such as drugs, prostitution or to cover up any other lie he toldto anyone about anything.

People expect to be trusted when they are merely a witness. Legal authorities tend to believe (trust)witnesses. In fact in the U.S. one witness statement can be enough to justify arrest. It won't supporta conviction- but thats a different story. When people change their story it's to cover up a lie. It's just a question of what they're lying about.

Maybe Leo became disrespectful and tried manhandling a ladyboy who happened to be accomplished at Muay Thai.

Can you imagine that? Your legacy is using gear (really the ultimate form of overcompensating) denigrating women, being arrogant then you get beaten to death by a ladyboy in a bathroom? Maybe Tony is lying to protect his friends legacy?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: February 25, 2023, 11:43:58 AM »
Doesn’t sound like a decent human being to me for someone that was going to bring a bunch of prostitutes over from Ukraine

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #548 on: February 25, 2023, 11:53:25 AM »
I've slept I'm the bathroom a few times, each time it was either from food poisoning or being super drunk where I was puking so I just slept there for convenience.  The whole case is really intriguing honestly, the whole crime scene is a disaster and nothing was sealed off, where in America that shit get sealed off immediately, everyone with gloves etc..to keep the integrity of the crime scene, in the photos there's all kinds of people there, the whole thing is compromised.

It would appear so but....

The crime scene, even in the states is only sealed for so long...

Once it has been photographed, measured, diagramed dusted for prints and samples of trace evidence, and  dna evidence (fluids) have been collected by evidence technicians/detectives/investigators/ then the medical examiners come in - to look at the crime scene and perform an autopsy back at the morgue. Finally the scene is broken dow . Thats when the undertakers come in- i forget the te hnical term but they're the guys who load up the body into the wagon- the crime scene tape is taken down and people are let back in to the area.

Everything could've been done according to procedure and we're only seeing pictures as the scene is being broken down.

Even in naturally occurring death or accidental dearh if the body has laud long enough you will see pooling of blood in areas of the body. Unoxygenated blood turns blue, then black. It pools because the heart isn't pumping it through the body(or to the lungs which is where oxygenation occurs giving the blood a bright red look) once that stops the pooling you see tends to resemble bruising.

My initial guess is Leo tried to hang himself (suicidal/lost family/depravity/drug use all factors) and was looking for a spot to tie a rope or a belt or electrical cord, or merely just wanted to look out the window. He  stood on the toilet (toilets will often break when people stand on them- it usually results in a severe laceration but in this case it looks like it broke away from the base at tge floor) Leo fell. Reflexively reached out to grab anything for balance and tore down that shower fixture. May have hit his head and suffered a closed head injury or broke his neck. Either way he was unable to move or get help fell in a position where his body slumped or proped ip against the door and died. Tony and Connor were out all night getting fucked up with trannies. Came back the next day and found Leo. Had to force open the bathroom door. Etc...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: February 25, 2023, 12:13:07 PM »

No tranny loving botox injecting,fucking weirdo is part of MY particular community.

The cat is weirder than weird...intelligent is a matter of opinion....he does some stupid things IMO.

Just my opinion.....biased as it is because I just can`t stand the guy.

Can you picture any REAL man acting like he does in the 60`s,70`s or 80`s......I can`t.

My respect to you as always Van.