Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 50573 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #300 on: July 11, 2023, 10:32:12 AM »
Florida poll finds Trump well ahead of DeSantis in state
Sarah Fortinsky and The Hill
https://www.wtrf.com/hill-politics/florida-poll-finds-trump-well-ahead-of-desantis-in-state/amp/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #301 on: July 11, 2023, 03:27:06 PM »
I think you mean still laughing about Trump's daily self-incriminating comments.
Maybe if you focused on the current abortion of an administration instead of what the media forces you to see about Trump, you'd have a slightly different opinion?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: July 11, 2023, 08:16:05 PM »
Maybe if you focused on the current abortion of an administration instead of what the media forces you to see about Trump, you'd have a slightly different opinion?

Nope. This is your job, not mine. But I will give you this. If all I focused on was some weird love and admiration for everything Trump, like you do, I would have a slightly different opinion... until I woke up.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: July 11, 2023, 08:33:35 PM »
Nope. This is your job, not mine. But I will give you this. If all I focused on was some weird love and admiration for everything Trump, like you do, I would have a slightly different opinion... until I woke up.  ;D
Same thing I tell losersomemore, post up all of my posts supporting Trump and I'll post up your TDS posts and we can compare. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: July 12, 2023, 12:47:17 AM »
Same thing I tell losersomemore, post up all of my posts supporting Trump and I'll post up your TDS posts and we can compare. :)

Sorry but I am not willing to do your work for you. So, you go first.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: July 12, 2023, 10:35:41 AM »
If DeSantis does well in the primaries, which currently appears unlikely, I can see him being Trump's VP. 

'I'm not a No. 2 guy': DeSantis says he won't be Trump's VP, Trump camp responds — 'DeSantis isn’t anybody’s guy'
"Ron DeSantis isn’t anybody’s guy. He’s not ‘the guy.’ He’s just ‘a guy.’"
The Post Millennial
Jul 11, 2023
https://thepostmillennial.com/im-not-a-no-2-guy-desantis-says-he-wont-be-trumps-vp-trump-camp-responds-desantis-isnt-anybodys-guy#google_vignette

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #306 on: July 12, 2023, 11:08:13 AM »
If DeSantis does well in the primaries, which currently appears unlikely, I can see him being Trump's VP. 

'I'm not a No. 2 guy': DeSantis says he won't be Trump's VP, Trump camp responds — 'DeSantis isn’t anybody’s guy'
"Ron DeSantis isn’t anybody’s guy. He’s not ‘the guy.’ He’s just ‘a guy.’"
The Post Millennial
Jul 11, 2023
https://thepostmillennial.com/im-not-a-no-2-guy-desantis-says-he-wont-be-trumps-vp-trump-camp-responds-desantis-isnt-anybodys-guy#google_vignette

He should stay Florida Gov until 2028 and do a great job and build his brand there - and I like him. 

Trump is the guy for 2024.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: July 12, 2023, 11:24:08 AM »
He should stay Florida Gov until 2028 and do a great job and build his brand there - and I like him. 

Trump is the guy for 2024.

Yeah I don't see him or anyone else beating Trump for the nomination. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #308 on: July 12, 2023, 11:31:36 AM »
Yeah I don't see him or anyone else beating Trump for the nomination.

After what the POS did to trump that has come out - im now all in favor of Trump just as a big GFY to these tranny lgbt knts like prime straw the msm et al. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: July 12, 2023, 11:41:03 AM »
After what the POS did to trump that has come out - im now all in favor of Trump just as a big GFY to these tranny lgbt knts like prime straw the msm et al.

I still would rather see DeSantis get the nomination, which I know is highly unlikely, but the political persecution has definitely made me more inclined to vote for Trump.  I would love to see the political persecution blow up in their faces.

We have closed primaries and I'm an independent, so I don't have to make a decision till November 2024 when we know the nominees.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: July 12, 2023, 01:27:32 PM »
Trump feuds with Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds
The former president is frustrated at what he sees as the Iowa governor's coziness with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, his GOP presidential rival.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-feuds-iowa-gov-kim-reynolds-rcna93470

Trump's attack on Iowa's popular governor hints at a vulnerability in the state
The neutrality of many GOP elected officials is a counterpoint to the narrative that the poll-leading former president is on a glide path to the 2024 nomination.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-iowa-governor-kim-reynolds-vulnerability-rcna93712

Iowa may be the most important state on Donald J. Trump’s early 2024 political calendar, but he hasn’t been making many friends there lately.

He lashed out at Iowa’s popular Republican governor, Kim Reynolds, and then his campaign informed one of the state’s politically influential evangelical leaders, Bob Vander Plaats, that the former president would skip a gathering of presidential candidates this week in Des Moines.

Trump Is Picking Fights in Iowa, No Matter the 2024 Consequences
The former president snubbed one influential Iowa leader and attacked another, testing his immunity to traditional political pitfalls in a crucial state.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/11/us/politics/trump-kim-reynolds-iowa.html

Iowa GOP schedules presidential caucuses for Jan. 15 (Iowa traditionally holds the first GOP caucus)

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/08/iowa-gop-presidential-caucuses-00105309

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: July 12, 2023, 04:55:58 PM »
Sorry but I am not willing to do your work for you. So, you go first.
Because you can't. Mocking you losers for supporting taking advantage of the mentally ill and pushing it on our kids, supporting pedophiles, supporting the pushing of drugs both pharmaceutical and street, supporting the race baiting left, etc, is not the same as supporting Trump. One day you morons might get that but I fear your cultist TDS has gone too far and you leftists are the problem. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: July 12, 2023, 06:24:49 PM »
Because you can't. Mocking you losers for supporting taking advantage of the mentally ill and pushing it on our kids, supporting pedophiles, supporting the pushing of drugs both pharmaceutical and street, supporting the race baiting left, etc, is not the same as supporting Trump. One day you morons might get that but I fear your cultist TDS has gone too far and you leftists are the problem. :-*

Whatever. You have your head so far up your ass with rightist propaganda and ludicrous putdowns that it is unlikely you will ever accomplish doing anything positive to change what needs fixing. By now you should realize that all the trash talk on Getbig is a non-starter. All most folks like you do is complain, accuse, and complain some more. In other words, you do nothing constructive which is why things hardly ever change for the better. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: July 12, 2023, 08:05:48 PM »
Whatever. You have your head so far up your ass with rightist propaganda and ludicrous putdowns that it is unlikely you will ever accomplish doing anything positive to change what needs fixing. By now you should realize that all the trash talk on Getbig is a non-starter. All most folks like you do is complain, accuse, and complain some more. In other words, you do nothing constructive which is why things hardly ever change for the better.
Pot/kettle or in you liberals cases he/her.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #314 on: July 12, 2023, 08:33:07 PM »

The liberals have become the party of big company, censorship & big gov't, exactly the opposite of what a classic liberal used to be.

Trump broke them badly.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: July 12, 2023, 10:42:18 PM »
Democratic jitters grow over Cornel West’s third-party bid
BY HANNA TRUDO - 07/12/23
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4091419-democratic-jitters-grow-over-cornel-wests-third-party-bid/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: July 12, 2023, 10:43:41 PM »
EXCLUSIVE: Democratic Senator Joe Manchin to headline third party No Labels event in New Hampshire next week in push to give Americans a candidate other than Biden or Trump
Manchin will be in New Hampshire on Monday, July 17th with No Labels
Group holding an event as it seeks to give Americans an option to Joe Biden and Donald Trump in the 2024 presidential race
Manchin has not ruled out a third-party presidential bid if asked and Democrats worry it would take away enough votes from Biden to hand Trump a victory
By EMILY GOODIN, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 12 July 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12287987/Joe-Manchin-heads-New-Hampshire-No-Labels-amid-talk-Biden-challenge.html

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: July 13, 2023, 04:00:08 PM »
The liberals have become the party of big company, censorship & big gov't, exactly the opposite of what a classic liberal used to be.

Trump broke them badly.
There's no recovery for them, they've dug their heels into the perversion and corruption too deeply.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: July 13, 2023, 08:06:26 PM »
There's no recovery for them, they've dug their heels into the perversion and corruption too deeply.

Remember when republicans were for smaller government. Can you honestly say that's true today?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: July 14, 2023, 12:46:52 AM »
Remember when republicans were for smaller government. Can you honestly say that's true today?
No. There is a way you could have a much smaller but more effective government but it will never happen. The two party system makes it impossible.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: July 14, 2023, 12:56:43 PM »
DeSantis weighs media strategy shift as donors fret about early campaign struggles: Sources
Top donors have been privately fretting about DeSantis' chances, sources say.
By  Will Steakin
July 13, 2023
https://abcnews.go.com/US/desantis-weighs-media-strategy-shift-donors-fret-early/story?id=101218101

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: July 14, 2023, 01:04:34 PM »
About time they do something about this crap. 

Eighteen states, DC accept ballots after Election Day, with North Dakota’s deadline facing lawsuit
Only Illinois and Utah have later deadlines for accepting ballots than North Dakota, which are both 14 days after Election Day.
By Natalia Mittelstadt
Updated: July 14, 2023
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/18-states-dc-accept-ballots-after-election-day-north-dakota-faces-lawsuit?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: July 14, 2023, 03:44:17 PM »
The government will never downsize without violence.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #323 on: July 14, 2023, 04:13:36 PM »
Yes Pedo Pete does definitely deserve 2 terms there I said it

Yes 1 for Treason
& 1 for Fraud

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: July 14, 2023, 09:00:27 PM »
No. There is a way you could have a much smaller but more effective government but it will never happen. The two party system makes it impossible.

agree. But either party claiming they are for smaller government is BS. Democrats or Republicans. When all is said and done.. the Nanny state is comforting to most