Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 52366 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #250 on: June 12, 2023, 11:46:26 AM »
Have you had a chance to read the timeline recently reported on Trumps possession of and failure to return the classified documents? It really looks like, given his own attorneys notes of some of the meetings, that he actually did bring this upon himself.

Yes I have.  This is absolute partisan, unconstitutional, unlawful, Banana Republic BS.  A POTUS is trying to put his chief political rival in prison for life.  Think about that.  So no, Trump didn’t bring this on himself.  He has been unfairly targeted and investigated since 2016.  (I didn’t vote for him in 2016.).  And you know why it keeps happening?  Because they can get away with it.  Just like the Russian Manchurian Candidate crap.  Conclusively shown that it was BS.  But who was held accountable? 

And they are so emboldened now that they don’t give a rip about the hypocrisy involving Clinton and Biden, who did far worse than Trump.  They get cover from the media and Congressional Democrats.  Republicans are a spineless lot, so they aren’t going to do anything.  I expect the Georgia prosecutor to indict next.

What you will notice is that the indictment and none of the liberal mainstream media mention or discuss the Presidential Records Act, which allows a POTUS to retain records when they leave, regardless of classification.  But I expect this to be resolved by the Supreme Court, if they don’t act like cowards again.

Did you happen to review the timing of the Biden bribery allegations and the timing of the Trump indictment?  Do you think that was a coincidence? 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #251 on: June 12, 2023, 04:15:18 PM »
Yes I have.  This is absolute partisan, unconstitutional, unlawful, Banana Republic BS.  A POTUS is trying to put his chief political rival in prison for life.  Think about that.  So no, Trump didn’t bring this on himself.  He has been unfairly targeted and investigated since 2016.  (I didn’t vote for him in 2016.).  And you know why it keeps happening?  Because they can get away with it.  Just like the Russian Manchurian Candidate crap.  Conclusively shown that it was BS.  But who was held accountable? 

And they are so emboldened now that they don’t give a rip about the hypocrisy involving Clinton and Biden, who did far worse than Trump.  They get cover from the media and Congressional Democrats.  Republicans are a spineless lot, so they aren’t going to do anything.  I expect the Georgia prosecutor to indict next.

What you will notice is that the indictment and none of the liberal mainstream media mention or discuss the Presidential Records Act, which allows a POTUS to retain records when they leave, regardless of classification.  But I expect this to be resolved by the Supreme Court, if they don’t act like cowards again.

Did you happen to review the timing of the Biden bribery allegations and the timing of the Trump indictment?  Do you think that was a coincidence?
We've invaded countries with oil for less.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: June 12, 2023, 06:59:04 PM »
Have you had a chance to read the timeline recently reported on Trumps possession of and failure to return the classified documents? It really looks like, given his own attorneys notes of some of the meetings, that he actually did bring this upon himself.

Biden did the same thing but press covered it up with the China balloon story. Shit is wack.

Of course there is also proof of millions going to the Biden family related to docs but nothing happened to Hillary for the same "crime".

This stuff is just entertainment for people with an IQ a little higher than sportsball fans. I'm sure of it now. The writing is terrible so they ramp up the level of scandal.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: June 12, 2023, 08:38:56 PM »

Biden did the same thing but press covered it up with the China balloon story. Shit is wack.

Of course there is also proof of millions going to the Biden family related to docs but nothing happened to Hillary for the same "crime".

This stuff is just entertainment for people with an IQ a little higher than sportsball fans. I'm sure of it now. The writing is terrible so they ramp up the level of scandal.

Simply an untrue statement. Biden cooperated, had a lot fewer documents, but mainly, he cooperated. had Trump done the same he wouldn't have been indicted. He didn't. So it is NOT the same. Trump, per the evidence, brought this upon himself. Hell its not even debatable

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: June 12, 2023, 08:51:11 PM »

Code for
If the Supreme Court rules differently than what I believe, even if what I believe goes against the majority of experts opinions, then I will simply dismiss their ruling as cowardice rather than correct as is common practice among Trump advocates

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: June 12, 2023, 09:10:00 PM »

The Presidential Records Act, or PRA, governs the maintenance of presidential records. It was passed in 1978, after former President Richard Nixon sought to destroy recordings made in the White House that documented activities related to the Watergate scandal, David S. Ferriero, archivist of the United States who is in charge of NARA, explained in a 2017 publication for the National Archives.

When a president leaves office, the archivist takes custody of the records from that administration and is responsible for their preservation and for providing access to the public, according to a Congressional Research Service report.

“The Presidential Records Act requires that all records created by presidents be turned over to the National Archives at the end of their administrations,” NARA said in its Jan. 31 statement.

Jason R. Baron, a professor at the University of Maryland and former director of litigation at NARA, cited the PRA when we asked him to evaluate Fitton’s claim. The PRA was “enacted to ensure that the American people — not the president — own records created or received by a president when in office,” he told us by email.

“A president has no legal right to tear up, shred, or otherwise dispose of copies of records that he creates or receives while in office (including his own notes or annotations on documents concerning official business),” Baron said.

He noted that the PRA allows a sitting president to dispose of official records only after consulting with the archivist.

Baron also said that a president doesn’t have “the right to decide for himself that he will take boxes containing presidential records to his own residence after he leaves office, even if it is allegedly for the purpose of transferring them to a presidential library.”

“The PRA specifies that upon the conclusion of a president’s time in office, the Archivist assumes legal control of presidential records, and the Archivist alone is empowered to decide where those records will be housed,” Baron said.

Kel McClanahan, a professor at the George Washington University Law School and executive director of the public interest law firm National Security Counselors, had a similar but slightly different take.

He honed in on an issue that was also noted in the CRS report, which cited Ferriero’s 2017 article. The report explained that the PRA allows for personal records to be classified separately from official presidential records and that “the President has a high degree of discretion over what materials are to be preserved under the PRA.”

So, McClanahan said, Fitton technically has a point when saying, “A president has discretion on what docs to retain as presidential records while in office.”

But, in this case, that’s a moot point, since both NARA and Trump have referred to the recently recovered material as official presidential records.

Trump issued a statement on Feb. 10 saying that some of the materials would eventually be displayed in his presidential library. “It was a great honor to work with NARA to help formally preserve the Trump Legacy,” the statement said.

So, given Trump’s acknowledgement that the materials were designated as presidential records under the PRA, it would appear to be a violation to leave office with them.

“Bottom line,” McClanahan said, “if Trump believed these were presidential records, he couldn’t freely take them with him as Fitton said. And if he didn’t believe they were presidential records, then they wouldn’t go in his Presidential Library as Trump claimed. So either Fitton or Trump can be speaking truthfully, but not both.”

McClanahan also noted that Fitton wasn’t specific about which law he was talking about. The destruction of presidential records could be a violation of two other federal laws that protect records and other government property, he said.

We reached out to Judicial Watch for clarification, but we didn’t hear back.

The Washington Post, which was the first news outlet to report on the boxes recovered from Mar-a-Lago, noted that all recent presidential administrations have had some PRA violations, although most have involved the use of unofficial email accounts and phones.

In a statement addressing the current situation, Ferriero said, “NARA pursues the return of records whenever we learn that records have been improperly removed or have not been appropriately transferred to official accounts.”

NARA had worked with representatives for Trump over the course of 2021 to find records that hadn’t been transferred, according to a statement from the administration. In December, one of those representatives identified the recently recovered boxes and “NARA arranged for them to be securely transported to Washington,” the statement says.

Having read all that, I would assume most laymen would have no problem with whatever the Supreme Court decides, but especially if they rule what he did was a violation.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: June 13, 2023, 12:16:07 AM »
The Presidential Records Act, or PRA, governs the maintenance of presidential records. It was passed in 1978, after former President Richard Nixon sought to destroy recordings made in the White House that documented activities related to the Watergate scandal, David S. Ferriero, archivist of the United States who is in charge of NARA, explained in a 2017 publication for the National Archives.

When a president leaves office, the archivist takes custody of the records from that administration and is responsible for their preservation and for providing access to the public, according to a Congressional Research Service report.

“The Presidential Records Act requires that all records created by presidents be turned over to the National Archives at the end of their administrations,” NARA said in its Jan. 31 statement.

Jason R. Baron, a professor at the University of Maryland and former director of litigation at NARA, cited the PRA when we asked him to evaluate Fitton’s claim. The PRA was “enacted to ensure that the American people — not the president — own records created or received by a president when in office,” he told us by email.

“A president has no legal right to tear up, shred, or otherwise dispose of copies of records that he creates or receives while in office (including his own notes or annotations on documents concerning official business),” Baron said.

He noted that the PRA allows a sitting president to dispose of official records only after consulting with the archivist.

Baron also said that a president doesn’t have “the right to decide for himself that he will take boxes containing presidential records to his own residence after he leaves office, even if it is allegedly for the purpose of transferring them to a presidential library.”

“The PRA specifies that upon the conclusion of a president’s time in office, the Archivist assumes legal control of presidential records, and the Archivist alone is empowered to decide where those records will be housed,” Baron said.

Kel McClanahan, a professor at the George Washington University Law School and executive director of the public interest law firm National Security Counselors, had a similar but slightly different take.

He honed in on an issue that was also noted in the CRS report, which cited Ferriero’s 2017 article. The report explained that the PRA allows for personal records to be classified separately from official presidential records and that “the President has a high degree of discretion over what materials are to be preserved under the PRA.”

So, McClanahan said, Fitton technically has a point when saying, “A president has discretion on what docs to retain as presidential records while in office.”

But, in this case, that’s a moot point, since both NARA and Trump have referred to the recently recovered material as official presidential records.

Trump issued a statement on Feb. 10 saying that some of the materials would eventually be displayed in his presidential library. “It was a great honor to work with NARA to help formally preserve the Trump Legacy,” the statement said.

So, given Trump’s acknowledgement that the materials were designated as presidential records under the PRA, it would appear to be a violation to leave office with them.

“Bottom line,” McClanahan said, “if Trump believed these were presidential records, he couldn’t freely take them with him as Fitton said. And if he didn’t believe they were presidential records, then they wouldn’t go in his Presidential Library as Trump claimed. So either Fitton or Trump can be speaking truthfully, but not both.”

McClanahan also noted that Fitton wasn’t specific about which law he was talking about. The destruction of presidential records could be a violation of two other federal laws that protect records and other government property, he said.

We reached out to Judicial Watch for clarification, but we didn’t hear back.

The Washington Post, which was the first news outlet to report on the boxes recovered from Mar-a-Lago, noted that all recent presidential administrations have had some PRA violations, although most have involved the use of unofficial email accounts and phones.

In a statement addressing the current situation, Ferriero said, “NARA pursues the return of records whenever we learn that records have been improperly removed or have not been appropriately transferred to official accounts.”

NARA had worked with representatives for Trump over the course of 2021 to find records that hadn’t been transferred, according to a statement from the administration. In December, one of those representatives identified the recently recovered boxes and “NARA arranged for them to be securely transported to Washington,” the statement says.

Having read all that, I would assume most laymen would have no problem with whatever the Supreme Court decides, but especially if they rule what he did was a violation.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: June 13, 2023, 12:31:56 AM »
Trump tops DeSantis by 38 points in new poll after news of indictment
BY LAUREN SFORZA - 06/11/23
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4044472-trump-tops-desantis-by-38-points-in-new-poll-after-news-of-indictment/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: June 13, 2023, 12:41:51 AM »
 :D

Third-party presidential candidate Cornel West rips 'mediocre, milquetoast' Biden: 'Get off the crack pipe'
Cornel, a progressive activist, is a People's Party candidate for president
By Brandon Gillespie | Fox News
Published June 9, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/third-party-candidate-cornel-west-rips-mediocre-milk-toast-biden-crack-pipe?dicbo=v2-LIODfqp

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: June 13, 2023, 12:46:12 AM »
Trump tops DeSantis by 38 points in new poll after news of indictment
BY LAUREN SFORZA - 06/11/23
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4044472-trump-tops-desantis-by-38-points-in-new-poll-after-news-of-indictment/
All candidates are hoping Trump goes to jail. If a republican wins they will pardon Trump and be a hero.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: June 14, 2023, 08:18:26 PM »
Simply an untrue statement. Biden cooperated, had a lot fewer documents, but mainly, he cooperated. had Trump done the same he wouldn't have been indicted. He didn't. So it is NOT the same. Trump, per the evidence, brought this upon himself. Hell its not even debatable

The apologist goes on and on. Correct, it's not the same. The docs Biden had were for sale when he was not POTUS. He did not enjoy the right that Trump did to actually have them.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: June 14, 2023, 08:24:08 PM »

The apologist goes on and on. Correct, it's not the same. The docs Biden had were for sale when he was not POTUS. He did not enjoy the right that Trump did to actually have them.

The difference between my post and yours is that mine is factual. It really does matter even today... I KNOW you think it doesn't after the last four years with Trump, but it really does.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #262 on: June 14, 2023, 09:41:16 PM »

Prevagen.  Look into it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: June 15, 2023, 02:19:42 PM »
Code for
If the Supreme Court rules differently than what I believe, even if what I believe goes against the majority of experts opinions, then I will simply dismiss their ruling as cowardice rather than correct as is common practice among Trump advocates

Wrong troll.  I'm talking about the Supreme Court refusing to rule on any of the election lawsuits in 2020.  That was cowardice. 

If they don't act like cowards again, I do expect them to resolve this partisan, unAmerican, unconstitutional witch hunt. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: June 15, 2023, 05:27:40 PM »
Biden cooperated because he knew they would bury the story and not mention how many classified, top secret documents his drug addict son, the one that didn't die in Iraq, had access to. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: June 17, 2023, 12:17:50 AM »
‘I was wrong’: Trump grows stronger, can beat Biden and topple US democracy, pollster fears
By Latika Bourke
June 13, 2023

London: Leading US pollster Frank Luntz says Donald Trump can re-win the presidency and that if that happens, US democracy could collapse.

Speaking to this masthead in London, where he was a guest speaker at the Centre for Policy Studies’ Margaret Thatcher conference, Luntz said he was wrong to declare in 2021 that Trump would never again be president.

“I now have to acknowledge that it is a distinct possibility that Donald Trump could be elected president – I did not believe that one year ago,” he said.

“I did not believe that the search of Mar-a-Lago would be handled so badly, I did not believe that the indictment of him in New York would be handled so badly.

“I did not believe that his opponents would be so inept as to actually strengthen him and the combination of all of those makes him now viable, not just in the Republican primary but in the general election.”

Luntz said US democracy could collapse if Trump was reinstated by the American people.

“It’s now conceivable that in 2024 the country comes apart,” he said. “We have a 15 per cent likelihood of that destroying American democracy depending on what happens.”

“NATO is in jeopardy, clearly. Ukraine will no longer receive American support. Our legal system will be in jeopardy – I don’t want to contemplate it.”

He denied he was exaggerating and said comparisons to the United States surviving civil war were irrelevant in modern times.

“Everything that I would have [previously] said to you was impossible is actually happening,” Luntz said.

“It was never conceivable before, just as January 6 wasn’t conceivable, just as the election day wasn’t conceivable, just as Roe v Wade being overturned wasn’t conceivable.

“The Roman Empire could never fall until it fell, the sun never set on the British Empire until it came apart, the Greeks created civilisation and now look where Greece is.”

Luntz said the reason US democracy was so frail was because truth was now contested and no longer about agreed-upon facts. That means people consume news to affirm their own views rather than be informed, he said.

“Democracies can survive negativity and they can survive division,” he said. “They cannot survive rejection of the truth because in the end, the foundation of democracy is knowing the truth, that’s how voters vote correctly.

“The moment you stop seeking the truth and start rejecting it, actively, that’s the moment when you lose this wonderful system of government, and we are there right now.”

Luntz said Trump was weaponising the various court proceedings against him to fashion himself as being persecuted rather than prosecuted.

“He actually knows the language of victimisation better than any politician I’ve seen anywhere across the globe, and he uses it effectively and has caused people to rally around him.

“So he’s actually stronger today under two indictments, being found guilty of sexual assault, he’s actually politically stronger today than he was one year ago.”

Former US ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, Senator Tim Scott from South Carolina, former vice-president Mike Pence and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and North Dakota Governor Doug Burgum are all hoping to beat Trump for the Republican nomination.

DeSantis is considered the candidate capable of posing the greatest threat to Trump, but Luntz identified Scott as having the best prospects of beating Biden.

“If Tim Scott gets the nomination he’s absolutely beating Joe Biden without any hesitation,” Luntz said.

Americans care about affordability, not the economy
Luntz said Biden was vulnerable and weaker than when he defeated Trump in 2020 because he had embarked on too much government spending that had added to the cost of living.

He said voters were no longer making decisions on issues but on attributes relating to the cost of living.

“They want certainty, predictability and security – against the next COVID virus, against the next economic collapse, against inflation, and by the way it’s not the economy that matters most or even inflation; it’s affordability,” he said.

“And they do not believe that Joe Biden’s succeeding in this area to a great degree.”

He predicted that the British Conservative Party would hemorrhage previously-held Labor seats they won under Boris Johnson in 2016 because voters were loyal to Johnson and not the Conservatives.

Johnson quit parliament on Monday, accusing a parliamentary inquiry investigating the parties held in Number 10 during COVID lockdowns of forcing him out in an anti-democratic witch hunt.

While British voters turned on the former prime minister for putting himself above the people, Luntz said this had not happened to Trump in the US.

“This is something that Trump has clearly done, but they forgive him for it, which is what I don’t understand [and] which is why I’m particularly nervous about the state of politics in America,” he said.
https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smh.com.au%2Fworld%2Fnorth-america%2Fi-was-wrong-trump-grows-stronger-can-beat-biden-and-topple-us-democracy-pollster-fears-20230613-p5dg11.html

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: June 17, 2023, 01:03:55 PM »
‘I was wrong’: Trump grows stronger, can beat Biden and topple US democracy, pollster fears
By Latika Bourke
June 13, 2023

London: Leading US pollster Frank Luntz says Donald Trump can re-win the presidency and that if that happens, US democracy could collapse.

Speaking to this masthead in London, where he was a guest speaker at the Centre for Policy Studies’ Margaret Thatcher conference, Luntz said he was wrong to declare in 2021 that Trump would never again be president.

“I now have to acknowledge that it is a distinct possibility that Donald Trump could be elected president – I did not believe that one year ago,” he said.

“I did not believe that the search of Mar-a-Lago would be handled so badly, I did not believe that the indictment of him in New York would be handled so badly.

“I did not believe that his opponents would be so inept as to actually strengthen him and the combination of all of those makes him now viable, not just in the Republican primary but in the general election.”

Luntz said US democracy could collapse if Trump was reinstated by the American people.

“It’s now conceivable that in 2024 the country comes apart,” he said. “We have a 15 per cent likelihood of that destroying American democracy depending on what happens.”

“NATO is in jeopardy, clearly. Ukraine will no longer receive American support. Our legal system will be in jeopardy – I don’t want to contemplate it.”

He denied he was exaggerating and said comparisons to the United States surviving civil war were irrelevant in modern times.

“Everything that I would have [previously] said to you was impossible is actually happening,” Luntz said.

“It was never conceivable before, just as January 6 wasn’t conceivable, just as the election day wasn’t conceivable, just as Roe v Wade being overturned wasn’t conceivable.

“The Roman Empire could never fall until it fell, the sun never set on the British Empire until it came apart, the Greeks created civilisation and now look where Greece is.”

Luntz said the reason US democracy was so frail was because truth was now contested and no longer about agreed-upon facts. That means people consume news to affirm their own views rather than be informed, he said.

“Democracies can survive negativity and they can survive division,” he said. “They cannot survive rejection of the truth because in the end, the foundation of democracy is knowing the truth, that’s how voters vote correctly.

“The moment you stop seeking the truth and start rejecting it, actively, that’s the moment when you lose this wonderful system of government, and we are there right now.”

Luntz said Trump was weaponising the various court proceedings against him to fashion himself as being persecuted rather than prosecuted.

“He actually knows the language of victimisation better than any politician I’ve seen anywhere across the globe, and he uses it effectively and has caused people to rally around him.

“So he’s actually stronger today under two indictments, being found guilty of sexual assault, he’s actually politically stronger today than he was one year ago.”

Former US ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, Senator Tim Scott from South Carolina, former vice-president Mike Pence and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and North Dakota Governor Doug Burgum are all hoping to beat Trump for the Republican nomination.

DeSantis is considered the candidate capable of posing the greatest threat to Trump, but Luntz identified Scott as having the best prospects of beating Biden.

“If Tim Scott gets the nomination he’s absolutely beating Joe Biden without any hesitation,” Luntz said.

Americans care about affordability, not the economy
Luntz said Biden was vulnerable and weaker than when he defeated Trump in 2020 because he had embarked on too much government spending that had added to the cost of living.

He said voters were no longer making decisions on issues but on attributes relating to the cost of living.

“They want certainty, predictability and security – against the next COVID virus, against the next economic collapse, against inflation, and by the way it’s not the economy that matters most or even inflation; it’s affordability,” he said.

“And they do not believe that Joe Biden’s succeeding in this area to a great degree.”

He predicted that the British Conservative Party would hemorrhage previously-held Labor seats they won under Boris Johnson in 2016 because voters were loyal to Johnson and not the Conservatives.

Johnson quit parliament on Monday, accusing a parliamentary inquiry investigating the parties held in Number 10 during COVID lockdowns of forcing him out in an anti-democratic witch hunt.

While British voters turned on the former prime minister for putting himself above the people, Luntz said this had not happened to Trump in the US.

“This is something that Trump has clearly done, but they forgive him for it, which is what I don’t understand [and] which is why I’m particularly nervous about the state of politics in America,” he said.
https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smh.com.au%2Fworld%2Fnorth-america%2Fi-was-wrong-trump-grows-stronger-can-beat-biden-and-topple-us-democracy-pollster-fears-20230613-p5dg11.html
Topple US democracy ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #268 on: June 17, 2023, 01:40:21 PM »
Topple US democracy ::)

Boy who cried wolf effeminate beta fags.   All of them.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: June 19, 2023, 11:40:34 AM »
I'd like to think this lightweight, dishonest loser has no shot, but we currently have President Biden, so anything is possible.

Amid Biden stumbles, pressure grows for Gavin Newsom to decide on 2024 presidential run
Despite Newsom saying he has no plans to challenge incumbent president, speculation keeps growing.
By Charlotte Hazard
Updated: June 19, 2023
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/fri-gavin-newsom-facing-more-and-more-pressure-run-against-biden-2024

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: June 19, 2023, 11:53:26 AM »
I'd like to think this lightweight, dishonest loser has no shot, but we currently have President Biden, so anything is possible.

Amid Biden stumbles, pressure grows for Gavin Newsom to decide on 2024 presidential run
Despite Newsom saying he has no plans to challenge incumbent president, speculation keeps growing.
By Charlotte Hazard
Updated: June 19, 2023
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/fri-gavin-newsom-facing-more-and-more-pressure-run-against-biden-2024

Cali needs that fed bailout.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: June 19, 2023, 03:38:59 PM »
No way do President Biden's handlers let him out of his room to debate. 

Majority of Democrat Voters Want Joe Biden to Debate RFK Jr, Poll Reveals
By: Jason Walsh
June 19, 2023
https://www.dailyfetched.com/majority-of-democrat-voters-want-joe-biden-to-debate-rfk-jr-poll-reveals/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #272 on: June 20, 2023, 12:08:41 AM »
No way do President Biden's handlers let him out of his room to debate. 

Majority of Democrat Voters Want Joe Biden to Debate RFK Jr, Poll Reveals
By: Jason Walsh
June 19, 2023
https://www.dailyfetched.com/majority-of-democrat-voters-want-joe-biden-to-debate-rfk-jr-poll-reveals/

RFK Jr would completely destroy Biden.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: June 20, 2023, 11:37:53 AM »
RFK Jr would completely destroy Biden.

I agree.  That's why they won't let Biden anywhere near him. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: June 20, 2023, 11:38:47 AM »
Rasmussen Poll: Even After Indictment, Trump Leads Biden
By Brian Freeman    |   Monday, 19 June 2023
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/rasmussen-poll-donald-trump-joe-biden/2023/06/19/id/1124087/