Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 50545 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #400 on: August 30, 2023, 12:16:04 PM »
McConnell froze again today. Time to go. Time for a candidate to put in term limits on their list of talking points.

Biden, Fetterman, Feinstein and McConnell .. . all the type of people you would see presiding over the fall of an empire.

Term limits and age limits.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: August 30, 2023, 12:31:35 PM »
Term limits and age limits.

You can also add in wealth limits accrued in office.

There is ZERO reason a job that pays 200k a year generates hundreds of millions of net worth.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: August 30, 2023, 01:00:08 PM »

You can also add in wealth limits accrued in office.

There is ZERO reason a job that pays 200k a year generates hundreds of millions of net worth.

Good point but it will be very difficult to enforce. Look at Pelosi and others. These scumbags are particularly conniving, especially when it comes to enriching themselves.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #403 on: August 31, 2023, 08:25:18 PM »
I guess this means Lake is not running?

Masters considers another Arizona Senate bid, for Sinema seat, in possible GOP primary with Lake
"I think he is now under the impression that maybe Kari Lake isn’t going to run, because I’ll tell you if Lake and Blake are both in, he is wasting his time," a strategist said.
By Madeleine Hubbard
Updated: August 31, 2023
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/blake-masters-launch-another-senate-bid-new-challenge-against-sen-krysten

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: August 31, 2023, 08:32:25 PM »
Incredibly weak bench.  They better start preparing, because I don't think Biden will run in 2024. 

If Biden Backs out of the 2024 Race, Who Can Take His Place?
By Ward Clark | August 30, 2023
https://redstate.com/wardclark/2023/08/30/if-biden-backs-out-of-the-2024-race-who-can-take-his-place-n2163238#google_vignette

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #405 on: August 31, 2023, 09:37:22 PM »
Incredibly weak bench.  They better start preparing, because I don't think Biden will run in 2024. 

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2023/08/30/if-biden-backs-out-of-the-2024-race-who-can-take-his-place-n2163238#google_vignette

I will watch with great delight.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #406 on: September 01, 2023, 04:04:03 PM »
McConnell froze again today. Time to go. Time for a candidate to put in term limits on their list of talking points.

Biden, Fetterman, Feinstein and McConnell .. . all the type of people you would see presiding over the fall of an empire.

Pathetic. We need term limits to keep the blood refreshed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: September 01, 2023, 06:37:17 PM »

RFK Jr.   

He's a trojan donkey ™ .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: September 04, 2023, 11:21:52 AM »

RFK Jr.   

He's a trojan donkey ™ .

Better than Kamala Harris and the rest.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: September 04, 2023, 11:22:23 AM »
It's Trump's race to lose four and a half months before the first votes for the GOP presidential nomination
Former President Trump's history-making 4 indictments have only fueled the former president's support among likely Republican primary voters, according to polls
By Paul Steinhauser Fox News
Published September 4, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-race-lose-four-half-months-ahead-first-votes-gop-presidential-nomination

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: September 04, 2023, 11:23:22 AM »
Poll: Donald Trump and Joe Biden Tied in 2024 Matchup
HANNAH BLEAU  4 Sep 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/04/poll-donald-trump-joe-biden-tied-2024-matchup/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: September 04, 2023, 11:24:22 AM »
ABC: SHOCKING Trump Tied With Biden Despite 'Baggage'
Kevin Tober
September 3rd, 2023
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kevin-tober/2023/09/03/abc-shocking-trump-tied-biden-despite-baggage

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: September 04, 2023, 12:43:15 PM »
ABC: SHOCKING Trump Tied With Biden Despite 'Baggage'
Kevin Tober
September 3rd, 2023
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kevin-tober/2023/09/03/abc-shocking-trump-tied-biden-despite-baggage

Truly shocking that Biden with all his baggage still polls that high.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #413 on: September 04, 2023, 02:07:15 PM »
The media protection and deflection hides and denies as much as possible.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: September 04, 2023, 02:07:44 PM »

Not with the media running cover for him.  People who get their news from CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, etc. have no idea how corrupt Biden is. 

They also don't report on how the man is clearly physically and mentally disabled.

Minor example.  When Biden was on Maui, he couldn't pronounce anyone's name right.  Then to try and detract from the fact he couldn't say or remember Maui Mayor Rick Bissen, he referred to him as a man who looks like an NFL defensive lineman.  Not a huge deal, but when you take delusional moments like that and stack them, it's obvious the POTUS needs to be in a care home.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: September 04, 2023, 02:28:21 PM »
JAMES CRAIG: This Ex-Police Chief Knows Real Leadership. It Looks Like Donald Trump
JAMES CRAIG
CONTRIBUTOR
September 01, 2023

I rose through the ranks as a beat cop starting in the Detroit and Los Angeles Police Departments. I then served as police chief in three cities: Portland, ME; Cincinnati, OH; and then I returned home to Detroit, MI. I’ve seen every kind of crime, every kind of loss. I know what makes communities strong and what breaks them. I’ve seen despair, and I’ve seen hope. I know what makes streets safe — and I know what happens when violence runs rampant. One thing I know for sure: Leadership makes all the difference, and that starts at the top. In America today, that leadership is sorely lacking.

Under President Donald J. Trump the economy was stronger & the streets were safer — in fact the world was safer — while America’s southern border was being strengthened & American energy was being celebrated and utilized. It was a proud time to be an American.

Yet nearly three years after President Trump left office President Joe Biden has managed, almost miraculously, to reverse these achievements. Now, instead of an American revival, we witness city police departments struggling to hire enough recruits to offset attrition rates and maintain proper readiness, since men and women are understandably not eager to put their lives at risk everyday while their leader in Washington DC denigrates their sacrifices and vilifies their service.

Leadership matters, and our nation’s current cast of leadership is creating problems which are reverberating across the country.

Which is exactly why I, alongside millions, want President Trump to serve as President of the United States again. (RELATED: ADAM WEISS: Trump Makes Dominating The Competition Look Easy)

There are undoubtedly some young Americans on the Presidential-hopeful stage right now with bright futures, holding both great potential and original ideas, who demonstrate clearly that America has waiting in the wings the right men and women ready to continue serving and leading our country when their time ultimately arrives.

But President Trump being up by fifty points is no fluke — Americans remember the resounding success of his presidency, the signal of his policy achievements rather than the noise of the media spins, sharply juxtaposed with the failures of the Biden Administration currently in power. And while Americans know there is no clear, concise solution to fixing the problems plaguing America today, they do know there is an obviously clear step they can take to begin to fix those problems, and it is a step towards the voting booth to elect Donald Trump.

And Americans know two other seemingly obvious truths which somehow confound the media: firstly, as many indictments can be issued as the Justice Department can mass produce but in America a man is innocent until proven guilty, and secondly, no matter what the media and Democrats attempt to do to district Americans from problems, deep complex problems, which exist in our country, those problems are not going away and Americans suffer everyday because of their continued unchecked existence.

Take the inflation crushing Americans from coast to coast — the average household in July spent $709 more on goods and services than they did on that same basket of goods and services two years ago, and gas prices alone today are 68 cents higher than where they were two years ago.

This economic damage is shattering to Americans, but what might be even more insulting and bewildering is that instead of honesty from the Biden Administration, honesty that the daily burglarization of American pocketbooks is a real problem, instead of honesty the Biden White House press team doles out spin about America’s healthy economic environment and the resounding success of Bidenomics, as if they are intent on gaslighting their way to reelection. There is not even basic recognition of the dire economic problems, let alone acceptance of responsibility and eagerness to begin solving the issues. There is absolutely no leadership.

With rising crime and failing education systems, the playbooks are similar — obfuscate & ignore. In America today, from the most rural, off the map school district to the most desolate, forgotten urban elementary school, math and reading scores decline like clockwork, with reading scores dropping to their lowest levels since 1992 and math scores falling to their lowest recorded rates. And these failures in education tie directly into crime, with failed students entering the pipeline to the criminal underworld, which explains how car thefts in the first 6 months of 2023 are up over 100% from the same period in 2019. But where is the outrage emanating from President Biden?

While America is failing its children and ignoring the safety of its own citizens, Biden looks afar to Ukraine, sending hundreds billions of dollars which could be spent revitalizing schools and building a national student body capable of reading and writing and problem solving and ready to tackle the next generation of national problems. And American “leaders,” those entrenched in the Beltway who fashion themselves our brain trust, cheer President Biden on as he prints more currency without concern for the value of the dollars his own citizens require, without questioning whether such money would be more wisely spent combating the rising amounts of fentanyl pouring across our border, without questioning whether we are taking the steps necessary to ensure China does not overtake us on the global stage.

Leadership matters, and President Biden is not providing it, and Americans are suffering because of it, and change is needed today. (RELATED: RASHEED WALTERS: The Case For Donald Trump)

President Trump was not and is not perfect, and I very much doubt President Trump would ever claim infallibility, but he never saw a problem he was not ready to confront, and today Americans need to accept that problems are building up while Washington leaders are unready to confront them.

So President Trump needs to win this election, and while in Washington again he is going to need other leaders supporting him who are unafraid of these problems Biden has created, leaders ready and eager to work towards tackling the issues confronting America.

Leadership matters, and America needs leaders ready to state boldly the obvious: America is in trouble, but we are going to get to work and fix our country.

Chief James Craig is the former Police Chief in the City of Detroit from 2013 to 2021. He previously served as the Police Chief of Cincinnati, OH and Portland ME, and as a police officer in the City of Los Angeles.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/01/opinion-this-ex-police-chief-knows-real-leadership-it-looks-like-donald-trump-james-craig/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: September 04, 2023, 02:44:35 PM »
Not with the media running cover for him.  People who get their news from CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, etc. have no idea how corrupt Biden is. 

They also don't report on how the man is clearly physically and mentally disabled.

Minor example.  When Biden was on Maui, he couldn't pronounce anyone's name right.  Then to try and detract from the fact he couldn't say or remember Maui Mayor Rick Bissen, he referred to him as a man who looks like an NFL defensive lineman.  Not a huge deal, but when you take delusional moments like that and stack them, it's obvious the POTUS needs to be in a care home.

LOL!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: September 05, 2023, 11:30:05 AM »
Ed Rollins: 'No One Is Going to Defeat President Trump'
By Eric Mack    |   Monday, 04 September 2023

The window has closed on those hoping to defeat former President Donald Trump, even a former vocal Ron DeSantis supporter has now admitted on Newsmax.

"No one in the Republican primaries is going to beat, defeat President Trump," Ed Rollins, a former adviser to President Ron Reagan, told "Sunday Report."

"He has a strong, solid base. It's gotten stronger as he's gone through these terrible indictments. The fact that he's been indicted on 91 counts is just absurd."

President Joe Biden's Justice Department has effectively run a picket fence defense on the White House by indicting Trump and sucking up all the Republican Party oxygen, distracting from the real issues facing America.

"At the end of the day here, we're going to spend all of our time watching trials or listening to trials analysis as opposed to discussing the issues," Rollins, who was once one of those encouraging DeSantis to run, told host Joe Pinion.

"This is a very vulnerable President Biden, and the former president can stand up there and take everything apart from the immigration to the economy and what have you.

"And unfortunately the challenge will be to breakthrough when you've got all this legal stuff, and I think to a certain extent Republicans ought to be talking about those issues, not about Trump's legal problems."

The fundraising within the Republican Party has been stretched in what has been an expensive GOP presidential primary to date, and Rollins suggested there needs to be some consolidation to help the eventual nominee in ultimately defeating the true enemies in the Democratic Party.

"Republican donors, small and large, have been pressed pretty hard the last couple of years both of President Trump and also for the Senate candidates, and they will be again," Rollins told Pinion.

"The thing that worries me about the president is that he's got such enormous legal challenges and the cost of paying for those, which he's paid most of his own fees out of his part of his PACs."

Trump is a self-made billionaire, but winning an election requires more than his own money, according to Rollins.

"For the first time, people are starting to talk about it: Is he going to have enough money to go all the way?" Rollins continued. "Certainly enough money to go all the way in the primaries, but he's going to have to do things differently than he's ever done before.

"And you may have to tap into some of his own personal billions, which he hasn't to date."

Trump's legal challenges are going to be a vacuum on campaign cash, perhaps just as the Biden backers have intended amid the weaponization of justice against their prime political opponent.

"When you think in the term of it could be $500,000 a week for legal fees by the time you get these four trials gone," Rollins concluded. "It's enormous costs and certainly that's not benefiting voters, not benefiting President Trump any."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/ed-rollins-donald-trump-gop/2023/09/04/id/1133112/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: September 05, 2023, 11:36:15 AM »
Dems cannot run on their platform or real world successes, they can only smear with the same media machine that keeps the truth from coming out.

These economic reports are not going to be able to be faked for another year.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: September 05, 2023, 07:25:46 PM »
Dems cannot run on their platform or real world successes, they can only smear with the same media machine that keeps the truth from coming out.

These economic reports are not going to be able to be faked for another year.

Correct.  They don't run on issues, because the public doesn't agree with things like cutting off the balls of minors.  They don't run on successes, because they don't really have any.  They rely on fear, dishonesty, and emotion.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: September 05, 2023, 07:27:21 PM »
He's right.  It will come down to a handful of counties in a handful of states, just like 2016 and 2020.

The 2024 Election Will Be Decided in 7 Key Counties
https://rumble.com/v3f3ylc-the-2024-election-will-be-decided-in-7-key-counties-we-can-win-this.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: September 06, 2023, 11:40:49 AM »
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

In 1858, Abraham Lincoln challenged Sen. Stephen Douglas to seven 3-hour debates in congressional districts throughout Illinois.  Lincoln was the Republican nominee, Douglas the Democrat nominee for senator.  Even though the state legislature selected the senator, the two candidates agreed it was very important that both present their views, especially about slavery, to the citizens of the state.  Plus, it could have an impact on how the legislature would eventually vote.  The role of the press back then was basically to transcribe what the two men said at each debate and make it available to the general public; they were not moderators of any of the debates.  The debates were public events.  People from all walks of life would attend.  Douglas would win re-election on the vote of the legislature, but it was fairly close.  In 1860, the transcribed debates were published in a book, which Lincoln used, in part, to run for president in 1860.  Lincoln would win barely 40% of the popular vote but won the presidency via the Electoral College. So much for eliminating the Electoral College.  If Lincoln had not won, it's very like the United States would have dissolved.

If debates were conducted this way in America today, where serious candidates with some level of support beyond 5% debate each other for a period of several hours, without interruption by press-directed questions but instead debate rules negotiated and agreed to in advance by the two major parties or even the two or three major/leading candidates, I believe the nation would benefit enormously.

The 1860 election was among the most important, if not the most important, in American history.  The next such election will be 2024.  The issues of secession, slavery, and nullification were all on the table.  Dred Scott had been decided (wrongly) by the Supreme Court just a few years earlier.  Today, the issue of the Constitution and the Republic are also on the table, as the same Democrat Party seeks to replace them with its own ideology and the relentless use of governmental power in ways once thought unimaginable.  From CRT and the war on the nuclear family, to indicting and seeking the imprisonment of the leading Republican running for President as well as others opposed the Democrat Party policies, from protecting the current Democrat President from investigation for widespread criminality, to the Democrat Party regime seeking to destroy the independence of the Supreme Court and alter the voting system to empower itself and disenfranchise tens of millions of voters (mostly Republicans), from eviscerating the Bill of Rights and the nation's sovereign borders, and so much more -- with a Democrat Party press cheering all the way -- the 2024 election will likely determine if we are nation of liberty or tyranny.

Incredibly, there will never be a series of long form debates between the Republican and Democrat nominees for president in 2024 because the eventual Democrat Party nominee is mentally incapable of speaking beyond a few soundbites.  That would've been absolutely unacceptable in 1858.  Back then, the press would've mocked and humiliated Joe Biden, not serve as his stenographers and chief defenders.  But today, we do not have a free press.  We have a press that is free to undermine our country.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: September 06, 2023, 11:41:29 AM »
Of course Biden's age is a legitimate voter concern
So is Trump's, but an extra four years makes a difference, and it could be the difference in the election.
NATE SILVER
SEP 4, 2023
https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.natesilver.net%2Fp%2Fof-course-bidens-age-is-a-legitimate

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: September 06, 2023, 12:45:41 PM »
Biden is wearing a mask today in public. Foreshadowing of what is to come.

Does this look like a person that can run again?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: September 06, 2023, 04:54:23 PM »

The inability to remember folks’ names is a curse. It is rude. It causes hurt feelings. It is embarrassing. I know this for a fact because I have had a lifelong problem remembering names and over the past almost 80 years it has not gotten any better. It must be some kind of mental block. It is one of the many reasons I would never run for President of the U.S.  ;D