Author Topic: President Trump  (Read 83200 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Donald Trump
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2016, 05:01:03 PM »
Nobody wins as much as Trump, Nobody.  That I can tell you.

Finally we have a real President.  I have never felt so good about all of it.  I noticed a complete change in people today too.  People were extra happy and nice.  Never remember this before.  Its crazy.

He's hugely popular in uk too, it overtook the media so much you'd think he was running for and won primeminister

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2016, 05:03:47 PM »
"Hillary won 4% LESS female voters than Obama in 2012. Turns out "I have a vagina" isn't a great campaign platform."

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2016, 05:08:12 PM »
"Hillary won 4% LESS female voters than Obama in 2012. Turns out "I have a vagina" isn't a great campaign platform."

true adonis did you find it comical when she had jay z and beyonce perform there shitty music to lure young voters

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2016, 05:11:43 PM »
true adonis did you find it comical when she had jay z and beyonce perform there shitty music to lure young voters

Funniest part is that she didn't learn from Brexit,that liberal celebs endorsing a cause is a sure fire way to turn the general public away.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2016, 05:13:08 PM »
Here is what I said about that:

I wonder why Blacks are not angry at the obvious pandering.

In the Wikileaks there is an attatchment on how to "Get the black vote".  It contains strategies on other races as well.  With whites, they list a litany of economic issues etc...  With blacks,  They have 2 things only.

1. Celebrities
2. Michelle Obama  (this is why she was going around at the final stages, trying to collect the black vote)

They REALLY think of their pets as mindless idiots and yet the blacks FALL FOR IT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!

Now Trump actually wants to give them a fighting chance at having a decent life, to be treated with some decency and respect via their own work and they don't want it.

Its unreal.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2016, 05:14:33 PM »

In the Wikileaks there is an attatchment on how to "Get the black vote".  It contains strategies on other races as well.  With whites, they list a litany of economic issues etc...  With blacks,  They have 2 things only.

1. Celebrities
2. Michelle Obama  (this is why she was going around at the final stages, trying to collect the black vote)

They REALLY think of their pets as mindless idiots and yet the blacks FALL FOR IT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!

Now Trump actually wants to give them a fighting chance at having a decent life, to be treated with some decency and respect via their own work and they don't want it.

Its unreal.

Who did the Jews vote for?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2016, 03:12:15 AM »

In the Wikileaks there is an attatchment on how to "Get the black vote".  It contains strategies on other races as well.  With whites, they list a litany of economic issues etc...  With blacks,  They have 2 things only.

1. Celebrities
2. Michelle Obama  (this is why she was going around at the final stages, trying to collect the black vote)

Its unreal.

I always carry hot sauce in my bag.

a

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2016, 06:12:45 AM »

lmfao, great twitter post

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: President Trump
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2016, 07:40:38 AM »
Found Trump's game plan for renegotiating NAFTA and the Chinese currency manipulation fiasco.

a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2016, 08:43:41 AM »
2012 Trump Tweets

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2016, 08:52:35 AM »
He's hugely popular in uk too, it overtook the media so much you'd think he was running for and won primeminister

No he's not, we all see him for egotistic moron he is. Anyone who believes anything the guys says is totally deluded.

American's are insane and a joke to the world now - First off they allow their government to comply with killing over 3000 of their own citizens in the 911 demolitions and now they vote in the son of a billionaire who bullshits his way through business and has zero experience in any form of politics

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2016, 08:54:10 AM »
No he's not, we all see him for egotistic moron he is. Anyone who believes anything the guys says is totally deluded.

American's are insane and a joke to the world now - First off they allow their government to comply with killing over 3000 of their own citizens in the 911 demolitions and now they vote in the son of a billionaire who bullshits his way through business and has zero experience in any form of politics

good... you're next  8) cling to your precious Mecca while you can

a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2016, 08:54:21 AM »

LOL!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2016, 08:58:06 AM »
Is Trump Already Headed Down The Path Of The George W. Bush Presidency?

President-elect Donald Trump, during his campaign, refreshingly criticized Republican George W. Bush’s war in Iraq and Democrat Barack Obama’s war in Libya; seemingly advocated a more restrained American foreign policy abroad; touted the need for a better relationship with Russia; and even propounded a badly needed reassessment of overextended U.S. alliances around the world. However, already his apparent consideration of the usual hawkish Republican retreads for top foreign policy and national security posts threatens to take him down the well-worn path of the Bush presidency he so vehemently criticized during the political season.

In the 2000 presidential campaign, George W. Bush, to distinguish himself from the interventionist presidency of Democrat Bill Clinton, promised a “more humble foreign policy.” Yet, after he became president, Bush, advised by neo-conservative hawks, took advantage of the tragic 9/11 attacks to invade a Muslim country that had no part in those attacks — Iraq. This invasion was one of the biggest foreign policy blunders in American history — turning into a U.S. quagmire that destabilized both Iraq and Syria and led to an Islamist guerrilla opposition movement that ultimately became the brutal group Islamic State, with which will Mr. Trump will now have to contend.

Yet disappointingly, Trump’s rumored consideration of former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, Sen. Bob Corker (Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee), and former diplomat and neo-conservative John Bolton for Secretary of State point in the direction of continuing the standard Republican hawkish foreign policy of George W. Bush — about which Trump complained in the campaign and which the American people resoundingly rejected in the election.

For defense secretary, the seeming consideration of Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), former Bush National Security Adviser Stephen Hadley, and former Sen. Jim Talent (R-Mo.) seem to go down the same road. The apparent consideration of Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, former Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency and Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-Calif.) for National Security Adviser also have an excessively muscular tinge.

For such high security posts, some Trump consideration is needed of fresh voices on the right who advocate the time-tested and more restrained foreign policy of the nation’s founders — to be more aligned with Trump’s campaign rhetoric to the American people implying fewer entanglements in exhausting faraway foreign wars, better relations with great powers such as Russia, and reassessment, and perhaps a scaling back, of the costly U.S. role in a globe-spanning network of outdated alliances.

(Ivan Eland -- Senior Fellow and Director of the Center on Peace & Liberty, The Independent Institute)

My biggest fear. Retreads.

Gowdy, Cruz, etc. Reward fighters. Not the same old same old.

James

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2016, 11:10:35 AM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2016, 01:25:30 PM »
Mike Pence has been placed in charge of the Transition Team, which (unfortunately) includes many dangerous no-goods, but also Trump's three oldest children (for whatever that'll mean, IDK).

My problem is that, if he has the wrong people working with him, then his plans will be for naught and we'll all end up against him.  It will have been a big failure.

One hopeful thing, though, is this:

Pence will not make all the recommendations on top White House staff assignments. Instead, Pence and Trump will collaborate on those choices.

Pence will provide recommendations, while Trump makes the final decision in all cases.

Time to up your game, Trump!  Get it together, because it's your only chance to do it right.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2016, 01:36:36 PM »
Mike Pence has been placed in charge of the Transition Team, which (unfortunately) includes many dangerous no-goods, but also Trump's three oldest children (for whatever that'll mean, IDK).

My problem is that, if he has the wrong people working with him, then his plans will be for naught and we'll all end up against him.  It will have been a big failure.

One hopeful thing, though, is this:

Time to up your game, Trump!  Get it together, because it's your only chance to do it right.

Glad he demoted Christie.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2016, 01:54:13 PM »
Glad he demoted Christie.

I haven't found word on why that happened.

Looks like a few of the guys on the "team" are there with the single purpose of "outsmarting" the others (outsmarting Pence, as it may turn out) and no doubt in my mind they're viewing it as the investment of a lifetime.

If Trump's in over his head, then we're about to find out.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2016, 01:56:04 PM »
Well he better not freeze DOD hires because I just found out I got hired on with the DOD after my 1DEC retirement...fucker.  Anyway still in shock over the election. This should be interesting

I'd appreciate it if you'd give us an update on that, HH.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2016, 02:03:28 PM »
Some will try , but, I have a slightly different take on the direction of the media.

The majority of the country , especially in middle America wanted Trump and the GOP.
The major urban centers ( LA, NY, Chicago, etc) will use their media outlets to promote liberal ideas to these geographic locations.

" Conservative talk radio" and related networks will be bolder and more partisan as they speak to their followers ( fly over country).

In simple terms, the "media" will be more polarized then ever before in their coverage.

Let's see what happens when he starts taking meaningful steps.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2016, 02:07:08 PM »
never gonna happen, never

He now has the time and place to carefully explain his stand to all Americans, in a way everyone will hear.

Let's see if he does that.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2016, 02:21:20 PM »
Found Trump's game plan for renegotiating NAFTA and the Chinese currency manipulation fiasco.

lmao!!!

;D  ;D

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2016, 02:26:43 PM »
My biggest fear. Retreads.

Gowdy, Cruz, etc. Reward fighters. Not the same old same old.

Yep exactly.  He should know that the bad guys will be after him to gain power.

If he's into something he can't handle, we're going to be the ones to pay badly. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2016, 02:57:49 PM »

Ever wonder why Paddy Power decided to pay on Hillary as a win, approximately three weeks before the election?

Despite all claims from PP itself, it's said to have been done for extreme publicity.  In other words: PP saw such a strong urge by the media to portray Hillary as "the winner" that, clearly, an early pay would pick up tons of coverage.  And it did exactly that, all for about 900K.

They've made up the $$ it cost them, and they'll continue to make millions from it.  (Unacceptable practice, though, imo.)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2016, 05:05:41 PM »
When did TA became the jockey for PP?