Author Topic: 🇺🇸 Kyle Rittenhouse released from prison  (Read 14041 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 🇺🇸 Kyle Rittenhouse released from prison
« Reply #175 on: August 31, 2023, 10:01:54 AM »

Its like i said before...he's going to have a ton of lawsuits and he's not gotten the ones who will sue for emptional distress from dodging bullets thst he shot into crowd.

In the civil trial, they'll likely argue that Kyle had no business being there, was not trained in security, did not carry non-lethel wespons erc.  All of that can be brought up in a civil trial.

I think he's he's a murderer and i already knew he was  ot going to be convicted because the people he shot were shitbags.  He had no business being there and drove himself into another state for some action rather than actually helping....he's lucky he didnt get killed

Vince, you didn’t keep up with this one ioda did you? You were in law enforcement. Do you understand the laws of each state, do you understand he had the right to protect himself? It was shown during the trial he was lawfully there. His only mistake was that he didn’t take out the guy that had his arm blown off

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #176 on: August 31, 2023, 11:01:11 AM »
Vince, you didn’t keep up with this one ioda did you? You were in law enforcement. Do you understand the laws of each state, do you understand he had the right to protect himself? It was shown during the trial he was lawfully there. His only mistake was that he didn’t take out the guy that had his arm blown off

My issue has nothing to do with defending himself but the fact that he had no business being there.   If he had proper security training, he would not have been stupid enough to go out directly into the crowd.   He was also poorly equipped with only an AR-15 and no riot control equipment.   

When I was in law enforcement, I was properly trained and properly equipped.   This guy just run into a mob with nothing but an AR-15.  Just stupid

Reminds me of this guy

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jun/15/us-man-quest-kill-bin-laden-pakistan
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #177 on: August 31, 2023, 12:56:01 PM »

Its like i said before...he's going to have a ton of lawsuits and he's not gotten the ones who will sue for emptional distress from dodging bullets thst he shot into crowd.

In the civil trial, they'll likely argue that Kyle had no business being there, was not trained in security, did not carry non-lethel wespons erc.  All of that can be brought up in a civil trial.

I think he's he's a murderer and i already knew he was  ot going to be convicted because the people he shot were shitbags.  He had no business being there and drove himself into another state for some action rather than actually helping....he's lucky he didnt get killed

BS. Just like your other predictions, you were wrong. Again.

From the other Rittenhouse thread:

No the charges are proper...he was definitely reckless and stupid.  He had better enjoy freedom because he's going to do some decades if not life in prison

Makes no difference...he's getting convicted

This kid broke down hard on the stand trying to describe the attack. Sad

Sad for the families whos kids got killed.  Not sure if it was wise but he's got some balls

Yea i know...was actung tough at that bar and flashing white power signs.  Now reality is sinking in that he better hook up with the Ary Nation to avoid getting that soft white ass from being raped by some souls

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #178 on: September 01, 2023, 12:12:12 AM »

Forgot this one but once the judge started chastizing the prosecutor, I knew that it was ball game.   What I was referring to was the reckless endangerment and illegal posession of a weapon along with bringing it over state lines.  He should have been in jail

Oh relax, i doubt that he'll be convicted...wont be unanimous
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #179 on: September 03, 2023, 12:10:00 AM »

Dr. Goodrum, PhD, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, also said that Jussie Smollet was 100% getting off!  :D :D
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #180 on: September 03, 2023, 06:07:48 AM »

Forgot this one but once the judge started chastizing the prosecutor, I knew that it was ball game.   What I was referring to was the reckless endangerment and illegal posession of a weapon along with bringing it over state lines.  He should have been in jail

Thought the "state lines" stuff was debunked instantly.

Authorities determined the AR-15 rifle that was used during the shootings was “purchased, stored, and used in Wisconsin," never crossing the border into the state of Illinois. The announcement backs up statements from Rittenhouse's attorney, who said the gun belonged to an unidentified friend in Wisconsin.

“Kyle did not carry a gun across state lines. The gun belonged to his friend, a Wisconsin resident. The gun never left the state of Wisconsin,” the attorney, L. Lin Wood, said.

As for having no business being there, people should examine the "why" he was there instead.  It was a kid who worshipped law enforement, and was answering the pleas of small business owners who knew their livelihoods were in trouble due to the was LE permitted the BLM riots to occur.  He should have never felt the need to be there.
Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #181 on: September 03, 2023, 06:30:04 AM »

As for having no business being there, people should examine the "why" he was there instead.  It was a kid who worshipped law enforement, and was answering the pleas of small business owners who knew their livelihoods were in trouble due to the was LE permitted the BLM riots to occur.  He should have never felt the need to be there.

A lot of kids say that when they grow up, they want to be a police officer or fireman.  That doesnt mean we let them go be one without actually growing up and not getting any training.

Kyle's motivation was to mix it up with BLM and Antifa...not helping businesses.  Its all over his social media and was used as evidence in the trial.   HE HAD NO BUSINESS BEING THERE AND HE WAS THERE FOR THE WRONG REASONS.  HE HAD NO TRAINING,  NO PROPER EQUIPMENT, AND NO BRAINS.   He waa lucky he didnt get killed and he's lucky he didnt go to prison

Fact is that curfew was called and that crowd, BLM..ANTIFA..Proud Boys..Oath Keepers etc should have disbanded and went home.   None of those people should have been on the streets. People are so stupid because there's only trouble when you dont obey the law.
A

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2023, 07:26:32 AM »

My issue has nothing to do with defending himself but the fact that he had no business being there.   If he had proper security training, he would not have been stupid enough to go out directly into the crowd.   He was also poorly equipped with only an AR-15 and no riot control equipment.   

When I was in law enforcement, I was properly trained and properly equipped.   This guy just run into a mob with nothing but an AR-15.  Just stupid

Reminds me of this guy

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jun/15/us-man-quest-kill-bin-laden-pakistan

Everyone has a business being where they want to in public, not up to you of anyone to decide.
The BLM thugs and looters also had no right being there then. (In a perfect world)..

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2023, 02:35:49 PM »
Everyone has a business being where they want to in public, not up to you of anyone to decide.
The BLM thugs and looters also had no right being there then. (In a perfect world)..

I can go tell someone not to jump off a bridge and they may still do it.  Of course he can do what he wants and ignore common sense which is what he did.

A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2023, 05:42:59 PM »

A lot of kids say that when they grow up, they want to be a police officer or fireman.  That doesnt mean we let them go be one without actually growing up and not getting any training.

Kyle's motivation was to mix it up with BLM and Antifa...not helping businesses.  Its all over his social media and was used as evidence in the trial.   HE HAD NO BUSINESS BEING THERE AND HE WAS THERE FOR THE WRONG REASONS.  HE HAD NO TRAINING,  NO PROPER EQUIPMENT, AND NO BRAINS.   He waa lucky he didnt get killed and he's lucky he didnt go to prison

Fact is that curfew was called and that crowd, BLM..ANTIFA..Proud Boys..Oath Keepers etc should have disbanded and went home.   None of those people should have been on the streets. People are so stupid because there's only trouble when you dont obey the law.

So you agree that you were incorrect with the "state lines" part?

He IS lucky he didn't get killed.  There were instigators there purposely stirring up shit (backpack girl, etc), and there were people there looking for fights.

Rittenhouse was found innocent because he had every right to be there and acted in self defense.

SHOULD he have done it? I would never suggest anyone like Rittenhouse do what Rittenhouse did.  But I would say no seventeen year old should ever feel they have to be in that situation either.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #185 on: September 03, 2023, 06:25:18 PM »

It was during trial

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #186 on: September 04, 2023, 01:16:29 AM »

I can go tell someone not to jump off a bridge and they may still do it. Of course he can do what he wants and ignore common sense which is what he did.

True... true...

Common sense went out the windows many years ago... Most never had it and never will...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #187 on: September 04, 2023, 10:50:07 AM »

You didn't watch the trial.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #188 on: September 04, 2023, 10:54:52 AM »
You didn't watch the trial.

I don't need to sit through a child.  You don't go out and fight fires without training.  You don't flip burgers from a fast food restaurant without knowing how to cook them

Did Kyle Rittenhouse Have Any Training - NO!
Was He Properly Equipped - NO!
Did He Live In The State - NO!
Did he almost get killed due to lack of training - Yes

If he wants to go do security work for a business, that's fine...just get the training.  You can at least agree with me on that
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #189 on: September 04, 2023, 11:16:28 AM »
I don't need to sit through a child.  You don't go out and fight fires without training.  You don't flip burgers from a fast food restaurant without knowing how to cook them

If he wants to go do security work for a business, that's fine...just get the training.  You can at least agree with me on that

If you didn't watch the trial then you don't really know about the evidence and testimony at trial.  It doesn't support much of what you are saying.

I don't necessarily agree that he didn't have any training.  He knew how to handle a firearm.  He used his weapon surgically.  He didn't just randomly start firing at people.  If he had, he could have killed about 30 people.  Instead, he only shot at the people who were attacking him.

Was he properly equipped?  I'd say given the outcome, he had exactly what he needed to defend himself. 

He actually has relatives who live in Kenosha and was there quite a bit.  That's the kind of detail you miss if you don't watch the trial and rely on the media. 

He was almost killed because some dirtbag criminals tried to kill him.  He did nothing to provoke them.   

If he was my son, I would have never let him go participate in that mess.  But I'm not going to blame the victim for trying to help his community.  You should be pointing your guns at the governor for failing to call in the National Guard to prevent those terrorists from burning down the city.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #190 on: September 05, 2023, 05:56:55 AM »

That is why you are being silly in this thread.  The trial showed he did nothing wrong and the other dirtbags like rosenbaum etc were in the wrong. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #191 on: September 09, 2023, 09:14:13 AM »
If you didn't watch the trial then you don't really know about the evidence and testimony at trial.  It doesn't support much of what you are saying.

I don't necessarily agree that he didn't have any training.  He knew how to handle a firearm.  He used his weapon surgically.  He didn't just randomly start firing at people.  If he had, he could have killed about 30 people.  Instead, he only shot at the people who were attacking him.

Was he properly equipped?  I'd say given the outcome, he had exactly what he needed to defend himself. 

He actually has relatives who live in Kenosha and was there quite a bit.  That's the kind of detail you miss if you don't watch the trial and rely on the media. 

He was almost killed because some dirtbag criminals tried to kill him.  He did nothing to provoke them.   

If he was my son, I would have never let him go participate in that mess.  But I'm not going to blame the victim for trying to help his community.  You should be pointing your guns at the governor for failing to call in the National Guard to prevent those terrorists from burning down the city.

How do you know he didn't do anything to provoke them??  But he got rid of some real low-lifes so I'll give him some credit for that.   But he was ill equipped and not trained for security work.   And I didn't watch the full trial but I have a clear understanding of this

Hopefully he moves on and doesn't pull this stunt again because he came close to getting killed because of his preparation and lack of training.   Going across state lines to battle with rioters and no I don't believe for one minute his intent was to do security.  I think he wanted to mix it up with BLM and Antifa like most kids because he thought it would be cool, that it would make him look like a bad ass on social media.   I don't know what the hell is wrong with this youth these days to be honest.   I agree with you that if he was my kid I would not have let him go out there
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #192 on: September 09, 2023, 11:18:08 AM »

How do you know he didn't do anything to provoke them??  But he got rid of some real low-lifes so I'll give him some credit for that.   But he was ill equipped and not trained for security work.   And I didn't watch the full trial but I have a clear understanding of this

Hopefully he moves on and doesn't pull this stunt again because he came close to getting killed because of his preparation and lack of training.   Going across state lines to battle with rioters and no I don't believe for one minute his intent was to do security.  I think he wanted to mix it up with BLM and Antifa like most kids because he thought it would be cool, that it would make him look like a bad ass on social media.   I don't know what the hell is wrong with this youth these days to be honest.   I agree with you that if he was my kid I would not have let him go out there

If you watch videos taken, the ones who attacked him were there trying to cause trouble. They were shown instigating earlier in the night in other spots - they were there looking for trouble.

In addition, you had the hoodie guy and the backpack girl roaming, seen in different spots, and the hoodie guy may have fired the first shots that instigated the whole event.

You keep focusing on telling us his mindset and intent, which is impossible to prove.  But when you look at the facts of the trial, the video breakdowns of the night, etc, you'd see you're missing the mark on this one.
Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #193 on: September 09, 2023, 11:57:25 AM »
If you watch videos taken, the ones who attacked him were there trying to cause trouble. They were shown instigating earlier in the night in other spots - they were there looking for trouble.

In addition, you had the hoodie guy and the backpack girl roaming, seen in different spots, and the hoodie guy may have fired the first shots that instigated the whole event.

You keep focusing on telling us his mindset and intent, which is impossible to prove.  But when you look at the facts of the trial, the video breakdowns of the night, etc, you'd see you're missing the mark on this one.

We haven't seen any video with the first person he killed and that's what I like to see.  The only video I've seen is this one

The only video out is this one where he's running away from the first person he shot and the people trying to catch up with him to stop which those are the most stupidest people out there trying to chase down a person with an AR-15.  You can hear in the background why he's beening chased which someone commented that he shot someone.  I would like to see the video of the first people he killed and what led up to it. 

That video is what may get him in a civil trial because there is a much less burden of proof. They will argue that the crowd was trying to stop an active shooter rather than just attacking him which honestly that's what they were doing....stopping an active shooter  Those crowd is going to sue him for emotional distress, that's what all of these types of people do.  However, Kyle shouldn't have been there and neither should have any of the protesters as the protest was declared illegal and everyone was told to go home and clear the streets.  They are already coming after him which is why he needs to keep a low profile.

Again, this is why Kyle Rittenhouse is an idiot.   I bet he wishes that he just stayed at home...and he should have
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #194 on: September 09, 2023, 01:39:05 PM »
i=ScVAg8MgeH7eoSGy

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #195 on: September 09, 2023, 01:53:05 PM »

We haven't seen any video with the first person he killed and that's what I like to see.  The only video I've seen is this one

The only video out is this one where he's running away from the first person he shot and the people trying to catch up with him to stop which those are the most stupidest people out there trying to chase down a person with an AR-15.  You can hear in the background why he's beening chased which someone commented that he shot someone.  I would like to see the video of the first people he killed and what led up to it. 

That video is what may get him in a civil trial because there is a much less burden of proof. They will argue that the crowd was trying to stop an active shooter rather than just attacking him which honestly that's what they were doing....stopping an active shooter  Those crowd is going to sue him for emotional distress, that's what all of these types of people do.  However, Kyle shouldn't have been there and neither should have any of the protesters as the protest was declared illegal and everyone was told to go home and clear the streets.  They are already coming after him which is why he needs to keep a low profile.

Again, this is why Kyle Rittenhouse is an idiot.   I bet he wishes that he just stayed at home...and he should have

There's a 20 page message board thread that has tons of pics and videos complited from private phones and stuff.  Somebody pieced the whole night together very well.  I've read it twice.......but now it seems to be hard to find (i will try on the non google searches).  It was still pics and videos that tracked the guys who got shot, and tracked two suspicious people who were seen moving from spot to spot, and then one appears to fire a gun into the air, which is believed to have sparked it.  The girl with the backpack was also spotted at other events, doing similar shit.
Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #196 on: September 09, 2023, 03:59:27 PM »
i=ScVAg8MgeH7eoSGy

Coach , i already seen it and i acknowledge that he reached for his gun and tried to take it away along with the guy being a worthless dirtbag.  What i would like to see or at least know what made this guy chase after him to begin with.  What was said between each other.

But we'll never know thst.  You guys can continue to defend Kyle all you want but im not defending anyone's actions.   Kyle had no business being there as he was not trained and poorly equipped.  The mob was not suppose to be out on the streets because they declared it an illegal protest and everyone was suppose to go home.  But they continued to protest and then escalated it by rioting and destroying property.

Again, i dont get these kids nowadays...they are just completely insane
A

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #197 on: September 11, 2023, 06:15:07 PM »
Libtards still trying to say, "Yeah, well...he was still wrong!!" *sniff*

Dirtbags were removed from circulation.

A cuck prosecutor was completely humiliated.

Media meltdowns.

Families of the dead dirtbags making asses of themselves on a regular basis.

Kyle represents everything great about this nation. Those critical of him - without exception - can phucking go die of the AIDS.

~

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: September 11, 2023, 06:30:47 PM »
Libtards still trying to say, "Yeah, well...he was still wrong!!" *sniff*

Dirtbags were removed from circulation.

A cuck prosecutor was completely humiliated.

Media meltdowns.

Families of the dead dirtbags making asses of themselves on a regular basis.

Kyle represents everything great about this nation. Those critical of him - without exception - can phucking go die of the AIDS.

Have you considered that in some situations more than one person can be wrong. Kyle was not found guilty of the charges against him, but he was still in the wrong as were a lot of other folks.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #199 on: September 11, 2023, 06:43:52 PM »
Have you considered that in some situations more than one person can be wrong. Kyle was not found guilty of the charges against him, but he was still in the wrong as were a lot of other folks.

Have you considered fucking off you soggy old queen

~