Author Topic: 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 KYLE RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY 🇺🇸🇺🇸  (Read 57442 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: KYLE RITTENHOUSE is out of Jail 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2021, 09:25:24 AM »

Sad for the families whos kids got killed.  Not sure if it was wise but he's got some balls

They weren’t kids the only kid involved was Rittenhouse

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2021, 09:30:22 AM »
On what charge? Because it’s political, jury coercion or to just have riots when acquitted? What evidence have you seen that would make you think he’d get convicted?

Vince, serious question. How much do you know or understand self defense as an Immanent or immediate threat? Blanket statements without explanation are useless

Do you know for a fact that he's not getting convicted, is that what you're saying? I don't know that...

I mean I hope he's freed. Will be fun watching what happens then...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2021, 09:34:28 AM »

Sad for the families whos kids got killed.  Not sure if it was wise but he's got some balls

Rosenbaum was a pos.   Kyle took out the trash. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2021, 09:42:02 AM »
Do you know for a fact that he's not getting convicted, is that what you're saying? I don't know that...

I mean I hope he's freed. Will be fun watching what happens then...

Of course I don't. But thus far the evidence showing his innocence is overwhelming. As far as I'm concerned and most everyone else, the prosecution hung themselves yesterday.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2021, 09:50:15 AM »
Rosenbaum was a pos.   Kyle took out the trash.

This ^
Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity with children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old.
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2021, 09:56:24 AM »
Of course I don't. But thus far the evidence showing his innocence is overwhelming. As far as I'm concerned and most everyone else, the prosecution hung themselves yesterday.

They're doing a pretty good job tightening that noose today as well.
:

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2021, 10:01:10 AM »
They're doing a pretty good job tightening that noose today as well.

The questioning of the prosecution is taking direct aim specifically at the AR. The anti-2A psychos will eat this up

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2021, 10:12:56 AM »
Liberals fucking suck at life especially black liberals. The commies are all over Facebook bitching about this kid and how he shouldn't of been there. Not one word about antifa or black lives don't matter. What Kyle Rittenhouse did was amazing. I hope he sues the police and the msm.

The police's hands were tied.  They were ordered to stand down from the moment things started.
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2021, 10:14:48 AM »
He's going down for misdemeanor Possess Dangerous Weapon-Person < 18.  I wonder what the fine is?  ;)

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2020CF000983&countyNo=30&index=0&mode=details

crime is a Class A misdemeanor that carries a basic sentence of up to nine months in prison, a fine of up to $10,000, or both.
:

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2021, 10:42:57 AM »
Kyle has been crying..so much for tough American image of a stoic Republican, just like baby Trump

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2021, 10:43:46 AM »
This ^
Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity with children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old.

Him being a piece of shit has no bearing on the case
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2021, 10:47:32 AM »
Kyle has been crying..so much for tough American image of a stoic Republican, just like baby Trump

Yea i know...was actung tough at that bar and flashing white power signs.  Now reality is sinking in that he better hook up with the Ary Nation to avoid getting that soft white ass from being raped by some souls
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2021, 10:48:46 AM »
Everyone involved in this case are idiots. Let em burn!
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2021, 10:56:39 AM »

Him being a piece of shit has no bearing on the case

Yes it does, Rosebaum was seen earlier provoking people and starting trouble.   That dirtbag was looking for trouble and threatened the lives of people earlier in the night. 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2021, 11:15:07 AM »
This ^

He would have been an ideal Democratic presidential candidate then.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2021, 11:23:26 AM »
Yes it does, Rosebaum was seen earlier provoking people and starting trouble.   That dirtbag was looking for trouble and threatened the lives of people earlier in the night.

Play stupid games...

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 10, 2021, 11:23:38 AM »

He's a kid FFS. What matters is how you perform in the fight. He's 3-0 on the streets.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 10, 2021, 11:29:39 AM »
He's a kid FFS. What matters is how you perform in the fight. He's 3-0 on the streets.

KYLE took out the trash.  Why Goodrum is defending the sludge on the streets I have no idea. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 10, 2021, 11:31:39 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #119 on: November 10, 2021, 11:31:59 AM »

Ever been been shot at or shot at someone or shot someone? Kid was 17

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2021, 11:33:42 AM »
Far-left pundit admits she was 'wrong' for assuming Kyle Rittenhouse chased Joseph Rosenbaum before fatally shooting him: 'I want to correct the record'
Blaze Media ^ | 11/8/21 | Dave Urbanski
Posted on 11/9/2021, 5:04:55 PM by Impala64ssa

Ana Kasparian, far-left co-host of progressive news program "The Young Turks," admitted she was "wrong" for assuming Kyle Rittenhouse chased Joseph Rosenbaum before fatally shooting him last year amid rioting and protesting in Kenosha, Wisconsin, following the police-involved shooting of Jacob Blake.

In reality — and according to videos TheBlaze examined just two days after the incident — it was quite clear that Rosenbaum was the aggressor and was, in fact, chasing Rittenhouse that night.

It isn't so clear why Kasparian assumed the opposite all this time — though even the prosecuting attorney in Rittenhouse's murder trial last week falsely implied the Rittenhouse-chased-Rosenbaum narrative. But hats off to Kasparian for admitting she was wrong.

What are the details? "Initially I was under the assumption that Rittenhouse was the person who was chasing after Joseph Rosenbaum — that's how it had started," Kasparian said on camera. "But I was wrong about that."

She also said she wanted "to correct the record: I was, in fact. wrong about that. Look, these details matter, because if you're gonna make an argument that you acted in self-defense, there needs to be some proof that there was an imminent threat."

Kasparian added: "Now, what really mattered to me was how all of this unfolded. What was the thing that sparked it? What started all of it? And to show you the evidence to reinforce that I was wrong about that, I wanna go to this video that shows how everything really started."

She interrupted her commentary with the video report breaking down the timeline that night, first showing a very angry Rosenbaum hollering "Shoot me!" at rifle-toting folks in Kenosha there to protect businesses from looting and arson.

The clip also notes that a third party fired a shot into the air before Rosenbaum catches up to Rittenhouse and lunges at him — which is when Rittenhouse fired at Rosenbaum.

'Those details matter' "So, those details matter, right?" Kasparian continued after showing the timeline clip. "Who was chasing who matters, the gunshots by some other unidentified person, that matters — especially if you're Rittenhouse, and you're running away, and then you hear shots, and then Rosenbaum lunges toward him."

Anything else? Rittenhouse was charged with homicide and attempted homicide for fatally shooting Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber and wounding Gaige Grosskreutz and is now on trial. Rittenhouse pleaded not guilty and claimed self-defense.

As for Grosskreutz, he testified Monday that he pointed a gun at Rittenhouse before Rittenhouse fired at him and "vaporized" his bicep. Grosskreutz was carrying a concealed Glock that night but also said his concealed carry permit was expired at the time, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.

Grosskreutz also told prosecutors earlier Monday he attended the Kenosha protests as a medic and wasn't trying to be an active participant, but the paper said Grosskreutz admitted upon further questioning that he spoke at a rally hosted by the Peoples Revolution — a Milwaukee-based group that has protested against police violence — and made statements such as, "Long live the revolution."

However, Grosskreutz also testified he put his hands in the air after Rittenhouse shot Huber and then saw Rittenhouse "re-rack" his rifle, the paper said, after which he figured Rittenhouse wouldn't "accept [his] surrender" and then moved toward Rittenhouse.

He also testified that he wasn't "intentionally" pointing his gun at Rittenhouse, the Journal Sentinel said.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2021, 11:51:27 AM »
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸‼️
https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1458493792240160770?s=10
‼️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2021, 12:10:26 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2021, 12:18:22 PM »

Im referring to the children thing
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #124 on: November 10, 2021, 12:19:28 PM »
KYLE took out the trash.  Why Goodrum is defending the sludge on the streets I have no idea.

Im not defending any of these people...all of them are scum...but why would i defend a white supremacist???  Come on Coach
A