Author Topic: Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log  (Read 41346 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Jizzmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2016, 04:21:42 AM »
Appreciate your responses... Interesting stuff

threetrees

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2016, 04:54:25 AM »

however the debate is still out on that if exo GH only suppresses endo GH for the active time...
because theres also a negative feedback loop via IGF levels,
meaning if you have high IGF levels (FROM the GH) your GH production will decrease/be suppressed.
even MK677 alone does that (elevates both GH and IGF at first, but after 1-2 weeks only IGF will be elevated anymore and GH returns back to normal because of the negative feedback loop through IGF)

how to avoid the negative feedback loop?

can it be avoided by skipping mk-677 two days a week? something like 3 days on 1 day off or 5 days on 2 days off

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2016, 05:29:23 AM »
I think the gear amount is pretty excessive as well. What kind of stuff are you running, is it some local ugl or human grade product?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2016, 05:31:45 AM »
how to avoid the negative feedback loop?

can it be avoided by skipping mk-677 two days a week? something like 3 days on 1 day off or 5 days on 2 days off

i dont think so
IGF creates the negative feedback loop. IGF levels dont drop down in 2 days
and since the positive effects of MK677 remain its the increased IGF that is responsible for the effects, not the initially increased GH, so it doesnt really matter imo

I think the gear amount is pretty excessive as well. What kind of stuff are you running, is it some local ugl or human grade product?

all UGL of course. most of the compounds i run dont even exist / are not available in human grade

and yes, everything is correctly dosed.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2016, 05:57:43 AM »
i dont think so
IGF creates the negative feedback loop. IGF levels dont drop down in 2 days
and since the positive effects of MK677 remain its the increased IGF that is responsible for the effects, not the initially increased GH, so it doesnt really matter imo

all UGL of course. most of the compounds i run dont even exist / are not available in human grade

and yes, everything is correctly dosed.

Interesting.

The reason I asked is after using several reputable ugl and now brewing my own...the difference is night and day. I imagine if I ran the amount youre planning to with the raws I have I'd friggin literally explode. Not that i believe most ugl are dishonest but if their souce is mediocre, the recipe, even while brewed properly wont yield the best results I'll.never use another ugl again while this method/source is available.

Good luck. Hope it all works out.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2016, 07:07:46 AM »
Interesting.

The reason I asked is after using several reputable ugl and now brewing my own...the difference is night and day. I imagine if I ran the amount youre planning to with the raws I have I'd friggin literally explode. Not that i believe most ugl are dishonest but if their souce is mediocre, the recipe, even while brewed properly wont yield the best results I'll.never use another ugl again while this method/source is available.

Good luck. Hope it all works out.
no you wouldnt, i can assure that to you ;)  ;D
but i completely agree on quality/safety/"cleanness" of the compounds. there are many issues that you simply dont have to worry about. accuracy of hormone dosages, pip, correct amounts of solvents used, allergic reactions, quality, impurities etc.

i wont be going into detail here but lets just say im not using UGLs either (i thought you were referring to vs straight-out-the-pharmacy gear vs "underground" gear). imo UGLs are always hit and miss. ofc there are reputable ones but you can never be sure to get what you pay for.

if i had to rely on UGLs i wouldnt run these dosages either i assume, especially not the huge amounts of orals ive ran in the past

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2016, 08:18:59 AM »
but i completely agree on quality/safety/"cleanness" of the compounds. there are many issues that you simply dont have to worry about. accuracy of hormone dosages, pip, correct amounts of solvents used, allergic reactions, quality, impurities etc.

i wont be going into detail here but lets just say im not using UGLs either (i thought you were referring to vs straight-out-the-pharmacy gear vs "underground" gear). imo UGLs are always hit and miss. ofc there are reputable ones but you can never be sure to get what you pay for.

if i had to rely on UGLs i wouldnt run these dosages either i assume, especially not the huge amounts of orals ive ran in the past

Dunno where you are but I think the UK scene is pretty good. It's legal to possess so there's a lot of competition, and there's some incentive to make the gear at least somewhat decent. Haven't gotten bunk before or abscesses, difference has mostly been more or less pip.

The war on drugs has failed, free market is good

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2016, 01:01:42 PM »
Using exogenous GH more than makes up for shutting down your own GH production.  As you get older you're not producing squat anyway.  Use 5 iu of Serostim per day and tell me if you're worried about shutting down your own natural GH.  Doesn't matter when you take it.  Just keep the injection away from food, and your shot of insulin.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2016, 01:45:42 PM »
Using exogenous GH more than makes up for shutting down your own GH production.  As you get older you're not producing squat anyway.  Use 5 iu of Serostim per day and tell me if you're worried about shutting down your own natural GH.  Doesn't matter when you take it.  Just keep the injection away from food, and your shot of insulin.
completely agree on that... but since the initial question asked was about possible synergy of GH with mk677 / peptides i went into the whole endogenous shutdown thing...

purely look-wise mk677 is extremely cost effective imo. the shit gives me more fullness than a ton of dbol and that completely independent from diet

on another note
, i hope i can sleep tonight. hopping on a gram of tren plus mk677 at the same time sucks.
 had me sleeping 2 hours at best... for the past two nights.

i usually never get trensomnia, but weirdly mk677 makes you tired as hell but unable to sleep for the first couple days... was the same last time i trialled it

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2016, 02:03:10 PM »
How do you tolerate a gram of tren?  I even look at a bottle of tren and I get anxious and can't sleep.

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2016, 02:36:56 PM »
completely agree on that... but since the initial question asked was about possible synergy of GH with mk677 / peptides i went into the whole endogenous shutdown thing...

purely look-wise mk677 is extremely cost effective imo. the shit gives me more fullness than a ton of dbol and that completely independent from diet

on another note
, i hope i can sleep tonight. hopping on a gram of tren plus mk677 at the same time sucks.
 had me sleeping 2 hours at best... for the past two nights.

i usually never get trensomnia, but weirdly mk677 makes you tired as hell but unable to sleep for the first couple days... was the same last time i trialled it

How much of caber do u take with the amount of tren and npp bro?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2016, 03:06:30 PM »
You sure can handle high doses of gear!
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2016, 12:09:44 AM »
How do you tolerate a gram of tren?  I even look at a bottle of tren and I get anxious and can't sleep.
ive ran tren at varying doses (mostly 350-500mg) for a year straight. made me immune to all the sides

but the first weeks were horror every time i jumped on, i just toughed it out.

nowadays i usually sleep like a baby on in, except for the fact that i wake up every 90 minutes on point (dunno why). i fall back asleep easily though. i think right now its the combination with MK677 that fucks me, but i assume the sides of both will vanish within the next week

How much of caber do u take with the amount of tren and npp bro?
none. theres the theory that caber fucks up IGF levels.
since ive seen a thread on promuscle were a couple of guys were using caber on GH / peptides and they had ZERO elevation in IGF levels even on 10 iu GH i never touched caber again.
i was using b6 at 500mg for most of the time but then i stumbled upon the theory that high doses of b6 prevent/downregulate androgen receptor differentiation or binding (cant quite remember) and i stopped using it.
i use a combination of raloxifene and adex for gyno prevention. never really had libido issues with that combination (yeah even though its 2 grams of 19nors, we will see if it works out without b6 too)

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2016, 04:06:56 AM »
ive ran tren at varying doses (mostly 350-500mg) for a year straight. made me immune to all the sides

but the first weeks were horror every time i jumped on, i just toughed it out.

nowadays i usually sleep like a baby on in, except for the fact that i wake up every 90 minutes on point (dunno why). i fall back asleep easily though. i think right now its the combination with MK677 that fucks me, but i assume the sides of both will vanish within the next week
none. theres the theory that caber fucks up IGF levels.
since ive seen a thread on promuscle were a couple of guys were using caber on GH / peptides and they had ZERO elevation in IGF levels even on 10 iu GH i never touched caber again.
i was using b6 at 500mg for most of the time but then i stumbled upon the theory that high doses of b6 prevent/downregulate androgen receptor differentiation or binding (cant quite remember) and i stopped using it.
i use a combination of raloxifene and adex for gyno prevention. never really had libido issues with that combination (yeah even though its 2 grams of 19nors, we will see if it works out without b6 too)

that's why I use prami. I went on google scholar and found a few articles that shows prami raises IGF-1 levels

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2016, 06:05:10 AM »
that's why I use prami. I went on google scholar and found a few articles that shows prami raises IGF-1 levels
yeah prami is supposed to give a HUGE increase in GH levels (i think 5 fold over normal at night or so, therefore igf levels too)
bromocriptine too

but ive read guys having withdrawal symptoms from prami. its supposed to knock you out at night very well but some people cant sleep anymore without it.
and as far as i know dialing in the correct dosage is hard as fuck too (there are the guys who throw down 1mg at once and then puke for 3 hours straight lol)

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2016, 06:23:26 AM »
yeah prami is supposed to give a HUGE increase in GH levels (i think 5 fold over normal at night or so, therefore igf levels too)
bromocriptine too

but ive read guys having withdrawal symptoms from prami. its supposed to knock you out at night very well but some people cant sleep anymore without it.
and as far as i know dialing in the correct dosage is hard as fuck too (there are the guys who throw down 1mg at once and then puke for 3 hours straight lol)

1mg is wayy too much haha. I use pharma that comes in 0.25 mg tabs (comes up to .18mg tabs) and that has a noticeable effect already. I would say that it interferes with sleep actually, when it peaks it causes dopamine release which can make you wake up

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2016, 06:33:28 AM »

THIS

roids work, but they aren't magic

yep, you can put on twenty pounds in six weeks taking test, deca, drol but not much of that will be LEAN DRY TISSUE, and all that really matters is.... LEAN DRY TISSUE

so adding that quality weight that fast is VERY VERY DIFFICULT if not impossible, except for maybe bitch piano  ;D

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2016, 11:22:30 AM »
man i got the same shit with the sleep. two hours wake up piss, back to sleep for a hour or two piss again maybe grab a snack. Usually lasts for 4 nights then i will get two nights of semi decent sleep then starts all over again.

You said something about 2-3 mg of dht are you talking masteron????
another question how do you consume 250 grams of protein a day? I always try for that but most days i miss my mark. I have been getting away from the protein drinks but its hard for me to substitute enough food protein to compensate for less powder.  I do one drink a day now.
Last question , you seam to stay on the lean side being a fan of npp. Does that retain water for you:?

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2016, 11:25:46 AM »

LOLOLOLOL!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2016, 02:34:24 PM »
man i got the same shit with the sleep. two hours wake up piss, back to sleep for a hour or two piss again maybe grab a snack. Usually lasts for 4 nights then i will get two nights of semi decent sleep then starts all over again.

You said something about 2-3 mg of dht are you talking masteron????
another question how do you consume 250 grams of protein a day? I always try for that but most days i miss my mark. I have been getting away from the protein drinks but its hard for me to substitute enough food protein to compensate for less powder.  I do one drink a day now.
Last question , you seam to stay on the lean side being a fan of npp. Does that retain water for you:?
last night my sleep was semi decent actually. im switching the MK to early morning dosing, that way im a bit lethargic during the day but seem to get better sleep.

however im currently thirsty as hell all day, drinking 1.5 to 2 gallons. unfortunately i never really have to piss during the day, my body pisses it all out at night.
i dont know why but it is like that.
can down a bottle of pepsi max before even eating breakfast and still have yellow piss after that
then at night i gotta piss 10 times sometimes lol, its the worst when i start dieting and lose the water weight...

and yeah, not masteron... 200-300mg injectable DHT. pure DHT, androstanolone. not a derivate. you wont be able to source it most likely...

250g protein is fairly easy, i have 3 meals plus pre/intra workout... each meal is 50-60g protein, last meal a bit more. thats it, and its just 4 meals...
you should have no problems if you eat 4-6 meals as most people recommend (i dont have time for 404029 meals a day though so fuck that)
3 meals with 200-300g meat plus 2 shakes and youre there... thats not hard at all.

i usually always eat my biggest meal after my workouts (last meal of the day) and thats often 100g protein or more. simply because im hungry as hell after the gym and i need something to fill me up, protein does the job.
i leave about 1200kcals open for the last meal and i usually end up eating around 150-200g carbs 70-100g protein and 20g fats or so for that meal

i always retain water when i eat carbs... and not very little of that LOL... just try to shove it all into intramuscular storage. so its good water ;)
the compounds i use do the job, but of course you bloat up some on them. especially MK677. makes you retain water like mad. but im enjoying the fullness and SIZE as long as im not a fat watery bloated slob.

i just love NPP for the fullness it gives... and it gives basically zero sides. i love test+npp when dieting and add in tren on bulks...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2016, 02:39:09 PM »
another thing i noticed... im coming down from a heavy heavy stim stack that i used during my cut...
basically used caffeine+ephedrine+nicotine (nicotine gum, look up the synergy with caffeine) before every workout or sometimes DMAA instead of the ephedrine

and i got virtually ZERO comedown
i actually have more energy during my workouts now simply because of the slin with carbs. fuck all that booster shit
slin honestly is the best booster i ever got my hands on... gives me endless energy
i pretty much finish my 60-70 workouts in 40-45 minutes right now... can go from set to set without breaks, but i hold myself back a bit because i might go hypo right now. never had any remotely noticable issue though so i guess i got the slin+carbs timing perfect now.
i actually already added some warmup, 5 or so sets and a bit of pumping/static holds every workout to not be out of the gym within an hour again lol

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2016, 02:27:19 AM »
another thing i noticed... im coming down from a heavy heavy stim stack that i used during my cut...
basically used caffeine+ephedrine+nicotine (nicotine gum, look up the synergy with caffeine) before every workout or sometimes DMAA instead of the ephedrine

and i got virtually ZERO comedown
i actually have more energy during my workouts now simply because of the slin with carbs. fuck all that booster shit
slin honestly is the best booster i ever got my hands on... gives me endless energy
i pretty much finish my 60-70 workouts in 40-45 minutes right now... can go from set to set without breaks, but i hold myself back a bit because i might go hypo right now. never had any remotely noticable issue though so i guess i got the slin+carbs timing perfect now.
i actually already added some warmup, 5 or so sets and a bit of pumping/static holds every workout to not be out of the gym within an hour again lol

not sure if you've tried other nootropics like piracetam or modafinil during workouts? haven't used it myself but I hear it's got some good effects. Also, viagra/cialis is supposed to give good pumps. I turn red and get a stuffy nose on them though so that's out for me.

Curious as to why you use test + npp for cutting and tren for bulks? usually guys do it the other way round lol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2016, 02:38:35 AM »
never used any nootropics apart from huperzine A (if that even is one lol, but i use it when on GH peps because of somatostatin inhibition. also allegedly improves memory so that should be a good supp anyway)...

my buddy is a medicine student and those guys live off modafinil. but i never had the desire to try it, sibutramine + ephedrine does the trick regarding appetite.. when i really need it. sibutramine makes you completely immune to its effects after a while though so ill probably only ever use it the final few weeks of my cuts

i use tren exclusively for bulking because it sends my appetite through the roof. i can walk through a burger king and not care, but i have a big sweettooth and on tren its WAY worse...
on a good amount of kcals i can live with the appetite/hunger (tren and MK677 is pretty bad in that regard lol) but for cutting thats a nightmare...

all the tren couldnt make up for the amount of kcals that i binged on at least once a week whenever i tried to cut on the stuff.
test+npp are completely side free for me so they make it so much easier...

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2016, 06:18:38 AM »
never used any nootropics apart from huperzine A (if that even is one lol, but i use it when on GH peps because of somatostatin inhibition. also allegedly improves memory so that should be a good supp anyway)...

my buddy is a medicine student and those guys live off modafinil. but i never had the desire to try it, sibutramine + ephedrine does the trick regarding appetite.. when i really need it. sibutramine makes you completely immune to its effects after a while though so ill probably only ever use it the final few weeks of my cuts

i use tren exclusively for bulking because it sends my appetite through the roof. i can walk through a burger king and not care, but i have a big sweettooth and on tren its WAY worse...
on a good amount of kcals i can live with the appetite/hunger (tren and MK677 is pretty bad in that regard lol) but for cutting thats a nightmare...

all the tren couldnt make up for the amount of kcals that i binged on at least once a week whenever i tried to cut on the stuff.
test+npp are completely side free for me so they make it so much easier...

How does the MK compare to GH? I'm thinking of getting some mainly for cosmetic reasons (healing some scars on my skin, some fat loss without having to cut heavily)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2016, 06:55:44 AM »
How does the MK compare to GH? I'm thinking of getting some mainly for cosmetic reasons (healing some scars on my skin, some fat loss without having to cut heavily)
never ran GH. wayyy to much cost for me
i have experience with most peptides (Ghrp2, mod grf, ipamorelin, cjc dac, igf lr3/des).
MK blows them all out of the water

CJC DAC is the only other peptide i would even rate at all, its good look-wise and for fat loss but needs to be high dosed (4+mg a week, which gets costly).

MK is a pure bulking substance though if you ask me.
while it DOES preserve positive nitrogen balance on a diet (there are studies), it gives INSTANT fullness, water retention and hunger.
exactly what you want on bulks.
and for a measly 50 $ a MONTH (for the lowest dosage of 10-15mg a day, which IS enough if you get the legit stuff) this cant be beaten imo.