Author Topic: Challenge for Goodrum  (Read 60192 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: A Challenge (Goodrum will excuse out of somehow)
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2010, 07:03:02 PM »
I'm ready to paypal Ron $20.00 and am calling on all other getbiggers to go in on this!

go team disturbia!

whatever happens dont send me money, dont have me winning any money, dont involve me with the money in any way shape or form

bump for puss puss Goodrum to back out

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2010, 07:33:06 PM »
whatever happens dont send me money, dont have me winning any money, dont involve me with the money in any way shape or form

LOL @ aveshers brutal honesty  ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2010, 07:34:44 PM »
LOL @ aveshers brutal honesty  ;D

ya we've been down that road before,...never again

bump for the little bitch and a feeble excuse

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2010, 07:57:57 PM »

Just like EVERY other internet challenge that's been issued on Getbig to me, I'm not going to hold my breath on you even coming through with competing with me.  But I tell you want, I'm competing in November of this year, feel free to whip your ass in shape and step on stage against me in 12 weeks. 

Dying to see your...Pre Depression Physique.  I also don't give a shit if you give Ron 500 dollars to hold, fuck Ron being involved it just step on real stage and show us all that you're not a fat wad of monkey crap that you displayed as a side show at the Mr Getbig.

A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2010, 08:01:46 PM »
Just like EVERY other internet challenge that's been issued on Getbig to me, I'm not going to hold my breath on you even coming through with competing with me.  But I tell you want, I'm competing in November of this year, feel free to whip your ass in shape and step on stage against me in 12 weeks. 

Dying to see your...Pre Depression Physique.  I also don't give a shit if you give Ron 500 dollars to hold, fuck Ron being involved it just step on real stage and show us all that you're not a fat wad of monkey crap that you displayed as a side show at the Mr Getbig.

All talk again Goodrum.  you are not going to be on stage.  You will come up with some excuse just like you always do.  If you do you will take last place just like always and then you will blame the lighting guy, or two gays guys you had putting on your tan, or you fell up the stairs (you used this one already remember).  You are a bundle of excuses upon excuses.  A big mouth with nothing ever to back it up. 
No Worries 4 me

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2010, 08:03:26 PM »

your right everyone should get up and embarass themselves on stage like you...
You Can't Do It!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2010, 08:09:53 PM »

You know for a fact Josh cannot cross the border giving you an easy out yet again porch ape..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2010, 08:17:16 PM »

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2010, 08:18:44 PM »
You know for a fact Josh cannot cross the border giving you an easy out yet again porch ape..

Exactly what I was thinking

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2010, 08:19:51 PM »
If we have a panel of 12 judging the event, 9 of them are likely to be Alex23.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2010, 08:22:30 PM »

November? Maybe both of you should submit pics to 240 and he can set up side by side comparisons?

What do you think disturbia?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2010, 08:22:54 PM »
Exactly what I was thinking

Why can't he cross the border????
A

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2010, 08:25:35 PM »

Why can't he cross the border????

Criminal history

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2010, 08:28:42 PM »
I'd be all for it except that this will mean months of posts all over the board about how unbelievably gay Vince has a wall-eyed lover and he's delusional and black and owns a large collection of dildos etc etc, and I'm sick of having to skim and skip posts on this boring boring subject.

A posedown is a good idea tho.  You guys should do it but I suggest establishing a Bash Goodrum Here thread to contain the vituperative overspill.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2010, 08:29:12 PM »
Just like EVERY other internet challenge that's been issued on Getbig to me, I'm not going to hold my breath on you even coming through with competing with me.  But I tell you want, I'm competing in November of this year, feel free to whip your ass in shape and step on stage against me in 12 weeks.  

Dying to see your...Pre Depression Physique.  I also don't give a shit if you give Ron 500 dollars to hold, fuck Ron being involved it just step on real stage and show us all that you're not a fat wad of monkey crap that you displayed as a side show at the Mr Getbig.

told you he would back out
I am in Canada and he just asked me to step on stage with him in North Carolina knowing full well where I live and my inability to cross the border

you, Melvin Goodrum are the biggest cowardly pussy on this planet and you just proved it

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2010, 08:31:32 PM »
November? Maybe both of you should submit pics to 240 and he can set up side by side comparisons?

What do you think disturbia?

come on you and everyone know how fat I am and he said 12 weeks knowing full well I cannot get into that kind of shape in 12 weeks

lets split the difference--i said 20 you said 12 lets go 16 weeks--probably next to impossible for me but fuk it, lets do it

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2010, 08:32:59 PM »
told you he would back out
I am in Canada and he just asked me to step on stage with him in North Carolina knowing full well where I live and my inability to cross the border

yo, Melvin Goodrum are the biggest cowardly pussy on this planet and you just proved it

I don't keep up with your border status, slappy or your criminal record.  You must have done something really bad to not be able to travel.
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2010, 08:35:12 PM »
come on you and everyone know how fat I am and he said 12 weeks knowing full well I cannot get into that kind of shape in 12 weeks

lets split the difference--i said 20 you said 12 lets go 16 weeks--probably next to impossible for me but fuk it, lets do it
Well, really he should have no problem being ready in 20 weeks if he is acually competing in 12........I say he should accept the challenge for 20 weeks.

Come on Vince quit being a pussy for once and man-up!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2010, 08:35:37 PM »

I don't keep up with your border status, slappy or your criminal record.  You must have done something really bad to not be able to travel.

Is that a Yes or No??  ??? ??? ??? ???
D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2010, 08:35:46 PM »

you knew full well my record and used it to back out of this challenge

coward, bitch you just full well verified the epic loser status that accompanies you on every board and in life

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2010, 08:37:47 PM »

I got a better idea.  How about I concentrate on the event that I KNOW is going to take place in 12 weeks and you seek some mental assistance....... ::)  
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2010, 08:39:11 PM »
Is that a Yes or No??  ??? ??? ??? ???

That's a "don't give a fuck about another phony internet challenge by a deranged moron.
A

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2010, 08:40:52 PM »

That's a "don't give a fuck about another phony internet challenge by a deranged moron.

this challenge is posted publicly
there is nothing phony about it

QUIT MAKING EXCUSES

you are scared to do it and are a coward, an internet coward and a real life coward, nothing but a scared little stand in the corner bitch

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2010, 08:43:58 PM »

C'mon Vince don't be an asshole you can post your pics from the show in 12 weeks  and Disturbia post his in 20 weeks

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2010, 08:45:09 PM »

I got a better idea.  How about I concentrate on the event that I KNOW is going to take place in 12 weeks and you seek some mental assistance....... ::)  
If you are going to compete in 12 weeks, then you should have no problem repeating that show quality conditioning of yours 8 weeks later.............take the challenge, coward.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!