Author Topic: WW's transformation 10/6/2015  (Read 24214 times)

whitewidow

Re: WW's transformation 10/6/2015
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2015, 09:02:29 AM »
Your regime is a little more complicated than mine. I inject 250-300 mg of test cyp on Monday's, take 1 mg Arimidex on Wednesday and 250 mg HCG on both Saturday and Sunday. All this is for HRT. -Seems to work.

I just increased the needle size for the test injection from 22 gauge to 20 gauge....hope it's not too uncomfortable. The 22's were a bitch to fill.

probably because it's cottonsed oil that oil is thick.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2015, 10:49:59 AM »
Yes I record alot of my max outs and overall training- I would send them to some members but not post them on the open board. Id send them to the guys who actually have tried giving tips here and there. they let me max out when they close the gym because were not ALLOWED TO FILM OR EVEN SNAP PICS.

That's how much the people who work at a my gym like me. They don't want me maxing out when it's busy with houswifes in there spin classes. They have talked to me about training heavy at those times late before closing and into closing they let me do the fuck what I want.They like to check out some lifts. plus like i said no recording or pics

it's not a gym where you see guys benching more then 225 at most there are 3-4 of us who can move some weight-this one 22 year old kid is the strongest in there he's pushing 505 for 2 reps and as a little over a 600lb squat ass to ground and he does it at 195-200lbs at 6%BF.

They also don't like guys who are benching Heavy and using chalk and getting a little loud. when it's busy like afternoon it scares the shit out of the houswives.

It was with chalk and I used straps, I do have some powerlifting low volume days-Does my chest not look thick for my size? phone sucks but i got super thick legs that still have outer sweep and inner teardrop off-season. I do alot of time under tension reps and alot of pause reps anything to fuck with the chest fibers. Yes I recorded it.  I recorded alot of my training. I like to watch form and 185 is a big frame for a 5ft 6IN guy. I think part of it is the phone honestly cmon you guys know a Iphone would be showing way more details and cutts plus vascularity

Too bad the gym you workout at isn't like the one where I workout. My gym has a powerlifting room set up for power lifters. You can crank up the tunes, grunt and holler all you want. Haven't noticed anyone filming here though. I'm not sure what the rules are about this. My suspicion is that most gyms do not allow filming or picture taking of any kind because it might annoy folks who don't want to be accidentally photographed.

whitewidow

« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2015, 11:07:05 AM »
Too bad the gym you workout at isn't like the one where I workout. My gym has a powerlifting room set up for power lifters. You can crank up the tunes, grunt and holler all you want. Haven't noticed anyone filming here though. I'm not sure what the rules are about this. My suspicion is that most gyms do not allow filming or picture taking of any kind because it might annoy folks who don't want to be accidentally photographed.

yep! yu have to find a gym where you know whos closing and have them get a after work workout and get in some lifts.