Author Topic: WW's transformation 10/6/2015  (Read 24316 times)

whitewidow

Re: WW's transformation 10/6/2015
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2015, 09:58:04 PM »
I will say though props for having balls to post pics. You do get points for that! Unfortunately you ended up being a guy looking like he's on a creatine/whey cycle rather than the vodoo doll that pokes himself full of juice weekly.

OK read this and then look at my 2 month transformation pics.

OK guys take this into account- and alot  of you guys know this because I was even honest about my drug problem to you guys when I wasn't training I would post pictures of my oxys on here. never have hid anything or lied about anything

One major reason I'm happy with my physique is because after i got hit by a dui driver I thought I would never train again! I got hooked on opiate painkikllers and was on them for 5 years I kicked those and it was really tough. I got my ass back in the gym extremly FAT! my waist was huge 36-37IN I didn't have one vein! my body had gone to shit!

It was hard because when I hit cycles in my 20's I looked great and I could hold that conditioning all year so I would walk around at 6-8% all year. It was depressing not being able to train in a bad spot with oxycontin It was horrible It was like living a nightmare.

I got clean about a year and a half but only have been consistently training for about a year and I didn't go back in and juice right away I trained natural from may to sep. and then started using TRT doses. I only did a sort blast around chistmas. everything I say I took I took I have never lied about anything. even before I posted back like  in 06 I always described myself as short 5ft 6IN with a decent build never said I was a pro just that I loved bodybulding and juice

X- I'm happy with my physique just because of where I was a year ago. My physique flows nice. I have calves that are 18.5IN I have decent sweeps and teardrops way better then most guys My quads are big in person, I got a small 29IN waist, My abs are not great at the moment but not awful. My chest is thick. In person My chest looks real thick. My delts are getting better, my bicep peaks are getting way better and my triceps are thicker then they look and they are striated. I am still narrow but getting better. My traps need to come up, My lats need to thicken up.My rear delts ned to come up, My back detail is good though. I got good glutes.

LOL no way somebody with my strength could be natty I guess maybe some just genetic freak maybe. just hear me out and you should respect this. Look at the 2 month progress thread I def made some gains look how flat I was, and look at how much better my delt caps got and just overall thickness and gloss, leg thickness. I have never had such a jump in strength on any other cycle! when I used when I was in mid 20's I hit better conditioning but never was this strong or vascular. I really like the vascular look.

so I'm suppose to come back from a 5 year opiate painkiller addiction and look great in a year? No that's unrealistic! I look really good for what I went through. My waist was 36IN when I started back up I had got so fat and now it's 29IN

In person I def look juicy. My legs are real thick and I have good sweeps and teardrop. My forarms are huge and flow nice plus I just get real vascular guys who are bodybuilders or gymrats see me and know what's up theres one guy at my gym who can get more vascular then me in person very vascular everywhere I have huge dudes on juice come and ask me how I got so vascular and got my forarms so huge. Man I gotta get that pic up it's not really a pic it's a still.

Yes! I do have balls and a big dick for somebody 5ft 6IN and I make sure it gets used I have alot of confidence!

I know you just like fucking with me- I'll get one real juiced pic up tonight. take a look at my 2 month transformation pics no way you could gain that much weight mostly fibers that quick. also I am thicker then I appear I'm probably about your weight X. You don't look much more then 185lbs. your dryer. Just think I got better in 2 months think about 7 months and ive been just using 2-4IU HGH and T4.

1 day a week only! I do use 3cc's winstrol and a decent size shot of Insulin on my low volume days(1 DAY A WEEK). Trying to upload a pic of that night it's a still from the video my arms def look way bigger and I have never been that vascular in my life!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2015, 10:00:38 PM »
I'd love for retard forillagorilla to know what you do and will do regarding your career and how fucking moronically stupid he would look.

That's the beauty of his posts. He really doesn't know anything about 99.9% of the posters here, except what they post. Based on how often people post and what they say, he draws gigantic conclusions about them. In this day and age, EVERYONE has access to the internet. People these days spends so much time on the computer, most use facebook, twitter, instagram, tumblr, pinterest, etc. I don't use any of those (except FB, but I rarely go on these days). Getbig is like my form of those sites. Practically, every person alive has something they like to do online. Mine is post on getbig.
X

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2015, 10:08:17 PM »
Just think I got better in 2 months think about 7 months and ive been just using 2-4IU HGH and T4.

1 day a week only! I do use 3cc's winstrol and a decent size shot of Insulin on my low volume days(1 DAY A WEEK). Trying to upload a pic of that night it's a still from the video my arms def look way bigger and I have never been that vascular in my life!

oh COME ON you cant be serious lmao
sooo t4, hgh, slin and winstrol is natty now?  ;D this just keeps getting better
if i inject only once a week, am i natty 6 days in a row then?  ;D

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2015, 10:17:34 PM »
Lmao... ;D ;D ;D

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2015, 10:18:58 PM »
anyone read that wall of text 3 posts up? I need cliffs

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2015, 10:28:51 PM »
sooo t4, hgh, slin and winstrol is natty now?  ;D this just keeps getting better
yeaj i have nothing against ww but its cetting kind of ridicilous..he even claimed nstty like 1 week after his laat cykle.....like you dont have any benefits left 1 week vs a real natty. My muscles just dont disapear 1week after

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2015, 10:31:12 PM »
anyone read that wall of text 3 posts up? I need cliffs

hit cycles in 20's was 6-8% bf year round, always described himself at 5,6" with a decent build never said he was a pro just loves the juice and bb'ing, happy with his physique compared to a year ago, his physique flows nicely, has 18.5" calves, decent lateralis sweeps and teardrops that are way better than most guys, his quads are big in person, 29" waist, abs are not great but aren't awful either, chest is thick, delts are getting better and better, biceps peaks are up and the triceps are thicker then they look on the pics and they are striated in person, got good glutes. in person looks real juicy, his forearms are huge and flow nice, gets asked about how he is so vascular,

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2015, 10:44:05 PM »
WW, you look nothing like what I imagined you would. It's funny how we form an image of someone and we can be completely off target. Why did I think you were taller? You've got good build, so I am not criticizing you or your development. All's good, because you're off the bad stuff that was probably fucking you up and you are on the road to a healthier life. Kudos to you for having the strength and courage to go after your goals.

whitewidow

« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2015, 01:25:27 AM »

On a max out day, HGH 4IU insulin and a shot of winstrol, 1tab anadrol once a week maybe even every 10 days that's not going to for much but make me stronger for that night.

you take like 2.5 grams of gear and use insulin everyday! I'm not saying that's bad but nothing like what I'm doing that's just when I max out. I am obviously going to go back on so no I wouldn't claim natty.

for now it is what it is everyday 2-4IU HGH plus 100MCG T4 on my max out day wich is every 7-10 days I use strength drugs I shoot my HGH 4IU take my 100mcg T4, do a 3CC shot of winstrol and 1 tab of anadrol so I guess I take 150mg of winstrol every 7-10 days and 50mg anadrol every 7-10 days so that puts me at 200mg of AAS every 7-10 days what could that possibly do? it's good for the workout but dosn't put me in a constant anabolic state

You know why I use them. I think it would be silly to max out and not use a strength drug. HGH and T4 are not strength drugs. Winstrol works very fast and for some reason winstrol just makes me very strong, Insulin works very fast and I use that to shuttle nutrients and lets be real it's the most anabolic hormone,I time the half life of the anadrol so it's hitting right when I'm training. some guys think all these drugs need to build up and to a degree that is ideal but This stack works very nicely for a max out/low volume day.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2015, 01:26:53 AM »

and my triceps are thicker then they look and they are striated.

I think he would disagree.

whitewidow

« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2015, 01:28:43 AM »
yeaj i have nothing against ww but its cetting kind of ridicilous..he even claimed nstty like 1 week after his laat cykle.....like you dont have any benefits left 1 week vs a real natty. My muscles just dont disapear 1week after

I was kidding about that! some of you guys were being silly so i decided to be silly. I waited 2 weeks till I did my first HCG shot. I like to test theorys out I even shot HCG on cycle to see what effect it had and it just made me horny as a guy I was training with my lady friend that day luckily decided to do cardio at home that day.

whitewidow

« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2015, 01:38:50 AM »
I think he would disagree.

LOL I cant hang with that! But My triceps are not bad-it's a decent pic for not having a pump. just read above it's harder then you think coming back from what I went through. Also in that pic I was just on HGH 2IU and T4 and I hadn't even trained yet that day I'm flexing but I didnt have a Tricep pump. Let me try to get that still Ive been trying to get to my email.

I have never been this vascular and in person it was even crazier. Also in that tricep pic you posted look at my waist line that's a legit 29In waist with decent glutes.

All I can do is improve from here. 6 weeks I go back on and hopefully I don't overbulk like last year. I think I am going to use more AI's and stay around 200lbs. believe me if i start hitting 2 grams I get big fast of course it's not LBM so what's the point at the end I'm going to have to suffer to cutt back down a bit. def gotta get my AI's in check and not use very much Testosterone this year

whitewidow

« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2015, 01:44:39 AM »
WW, you look nothing like what I imagined you would. It's funny how we form an image of someone and we can be completely off target. Why did I think you were taller? You've got good build, so I am not criticizing you or your development. All's good, because you're off the bad stuff that was probably fucking you up and you are on the road to a healthier life. Kudos to you for having the strength and courage to go after your goals.

Oh man ive always claimed to be 5ft 6IN since I registered. I have always been honest about everything . Even when I was going through my drug addiction i was honest about what was going on. sometimes shit happens in life you just can't control.

being hit by a DUI driver who blew through a red light and hit me going 70 miles a hour fucked up my t12 and my CNS is still kind of fucked up the drug addiction well I need painkillers for awhile and I just got addicted. But the body your looking at is not one of a drug addict anymore but def can be way improved, I just have one year of training consistently and my AAS dose has always been about 500-800mg except for a short 2gram blast in december.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2015, 02:06:46 AM »
On a max out day, HGH 4IU insulin and a shot of winstrol, 1tab anadrol once a week maybe even every 10 days that's not going to for much but make me stronger for that night.

you take like 2.5 grams of gear and use insulin everyday! I'm not saying that's bad but nothing like what I'm doing that's just when I max out. I am obviously going to go back on so no I wouldn't claim natty.

for now it is what it is everyday 2-4IU HGH plus 100MCG T4 on my max out day wich is every 7-10 days I use strength drugs I shoot my HGH 4IU take my 100mcg T4, do a 3CC shot of winstrol and 1 tab of anadrol so I guess I take 150mg of winstrol every 7-10 days and 50mg anadrol every 7-10 days so that puts me at 200mg of AAS every 7-10 days what could that possibly do? it's good for the workout but dosn't put me in a constant anabolic state

You know why I use them. I think it would be silly to max out and not use a strength drug. HGH and T4 are not strength drugs. Winstrol works very fast and for some reason winstrol just makes me very strong, Insulin works very fast and I use that to shuttle nutrients and lets be real it's the most anabolic hormone,I time the half life of the anadrol so it's hitting right when I'm training. some guys think all these drugs need to build up and to a degree that is ideal but This stack works very nicely for a max out/low volume day.

so now its anadrol too? :D add another one to the list

and man im not running 2.5g

im running over 3g  ;D

the difference is that im not lying on here and i know exactly what im doing ;)

nobody is hating on you, people just expect you to be honest... and dont overexaggerate or claim shit all the time, both regarding your physique and what you use...

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2015, 02:15:55 AM »
haha striated triceps, dunno wtf you talking bouttt

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2015, 02:19:15 AM »
yeah 1st it was a bench of 500 now its near 500, first it was t4 and gh now its some slin winny and oxymetholone + armidex and albuterol... first its 5"5 now its 5"6 or 5"7

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2015, 03:47:37 AM »

im running over 3g  ;D

nobody is hating on you, people just expect you to be honest... and dont overexaggerate or claim shit all the time, both regarding your physique and what you use...

Well said

whitewidow

« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2015, 03:57:00 AM »
The stack is the same except on a max out day. It stays 2-4 IU daily and 100mcG T4. I do have a max out day usually once every 10 days and I do a shot of 3CC winstrol, 1 tab anadrol, decent shot of insulin depends how I feel. I'll be honest Ive taken huge shots of slin before but of course brought food with me and some apple juice. This is nothing guys it's a max out day stack all these drugs work fast and clear fast.

Why would I go and lift as heavy as possible on 2IU HGH and T4? That is the basic stack I run almost daily but max out day is diffrent. This isn;t going to do shit for long run this will just stck just gets me pushing alot more weight and get the craziest pumps. I'm trying to get that arm pic it's ridculous not so much the peak but the vascularity.

I wouldn't go max out without a strength drug and insulin.

whitewidow

« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2015, 03:58:18 AM »
yeah 1st it was a bench of 500 now its near 500, first it was t4 and gh now its some slin winny and oxymetholone + armidex and albuterol... first its 5"5 now its 5"6 or 5"7

went to the doctor friday 5ft 6IN 185lbs do I need to take a picture of that?

whitewidow

« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2015, 04:06:54 AM »
hit cycles in 20's was 6-8% bf year round, always described himself at 5,6" with a decent build never said he was a pro just loves the juice and bb'ing, happy with his physique compared to a year ago, his physique flows nicely, has 18.5" calves, decent lateralis sweeps and teardrops that are way better than most guys, his quads are big in person, 29" waist, abs are not great but aren't awful either, chest is thick, delts are getting better and better, biceps peaks are up and the triceps are thicker then they look on the pics and they are striated in person, got good glutes. in person looks real juicy, his forearms are huge and flow nice, gets asked about how he is so vascular,

yep. My triceps are strong as fuck. and I had no pump in that pic. wait till I get the footage up then jizmo can film and try to match my strength  on 3 grams and insulin. well when I film it again I'll run 150mg winny, 50mg drol, 4IU HGH-100mcg T4 and at least a minimum of 10IU insulin.

that's 200mg of anabolics and then the exotics. last max day I didn't take I drank half a monster energy drink-lol. for a max out day that is shit for anabolics. and this is just for 1 day out of the week not everyday. I don;t like anadrol it gives me a headache but I'll take it on max out day.
la

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2015, 04:09:21 AM »

Quote from: whitewidow on October 10, 2015, 09:27:40 PM
I'm way stronger then AJ and hold way more size(that guy cant handle the weights i can) I'm on 2IU HGH and T4 no Test. I look good man 5ft 5In at 185lbs solid that big for my height and I'm not fat.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2015, 04:10:43 AM »

Doctors only measure the height of children.

Do you want to modify your post?

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2015, 04:18:40 AM »

Doctors only measure the height of children.

Do you want to modify your post?

i think the doctor accidentally mistook him for one as he is probably only 5"3

whitewidow

« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2015, 04:22:27 AM »

im running over 3g  ;D

I didn't exagerate anything i said id love to post some clips. I can't post the ones I have because I have to fuck with the pixels before I film it.They won't send! id love to post them.. I didn't lie about my height or weight or my drugs. I didn't mention what I took on max out days but I don't take that everyday maybe once a week and you know just as well as me those are strength drugs perfect for  max out day but they will not put me in a anabolic state for long those half lifes die off quick.

The insulin clears quick, the winstrol clears quick,Anadrol clears quick. I'm not gaining taking those anabolics once a week it might be getting me thicker because I'm able to lift way heavier. I might get more vascular due to the w9instrol dosage and the insulin pushing a shitload of nutrients everywhere.

trying to load that still and you will see the diffrence on a max out day way fuller super vascular. I'll get it up or I'll try my best. You can't deny I look better then I did 2 months ago that 12 lbs looks clean. look at my waist in that tricep shot 29IN. the phone suck but I'm not pumped there and those are arms are not bad. It's not hard to get 18-19IN arms. My calves are 18,5IN sometimes closer to 19IN.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2015, 04:29:55 AM »
I didn't exagerate anything i said id love to post some clips. I can't post the ones I have because I have to fuck with the pixels before I film it.They won't send! id love to post them.. I didn't lie about my height or weight or my drugs. I didn't mention what I took on max out days but I don't take that everyday maybe once a week and you know just as well as me those are strength drugs perfect for  max out day but they will not put me in a anabolic state for long those half lifes die off quick.

The insulin clears quick, the winstrol clears quick,Anadrol clears quick. I'm not gaining taking those anabolics once a week it might be getting me thicker because I'm able to lift way heavier. I might get more vascular due to the w9instrol dosage and the insulin pushing a shitload of nutrients everywhere.

trying to load that still and you will see the diffrence on a max out day way fuller super vascular. I'll get it up or I'll try my best. You can't deny I look better then I did 2 months ago that 12 lbs looks clean. look at my waist in that tricep shot 29IN. the phone suck but I'm not pumped there and those are arms are not bad. It's not hard to get 18-19IN arms. My calves are 18,5IN sometimes closer to 19IN.

it's not hard at all to "build" bloofy 19" arms but i think you don't even have 17" bloofs,, tape measure em and post it up, i will believe you. even though they are fatceps.