Author Topic: WW's transformation 10/6/2015  (Read 24321 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: WW's transformation 10/6/2015
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2015, 10:41:48 PM »
skip everything from here on

you are 5 foot 5, I just read that. Everything is explained now. You're an insecure midget.

lolol 5 foot 5. You poor soul

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2015, 11:45:11 PM »
no one is saying anything directly about your physique just openly pointing out the obvious FACT that you look like shit as fuck compared to even a natty that has been training for a year.. natty = no steroids look way better than you, chemically enhanced = steroid, ancillary, peptide and thyroid use and looks like shit you should be looking way better mate no excuses,, doesn't matter if you are on 2iu growth and t4 atm mate,, you DO NOT lose all your muscle after a few months off drugs and training,, you have nothing to show for it all.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2015, 01:14:03 AM »
Is there any point sping 2iu chinese hgh?

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2015, 02:43:33 AM »
Is there any point sping 2iu chinese hgh?

every bit helps when trying to spare a mountain of muscles like whitewidow has

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2015, 03:07:50 AM »
As a NPP (non pic poster) I'm not the type to attack your looks. I don't care. But I well say this.

Regardless of how muscular you are.

5'5" is tiny.

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2015, 03:45:44 AM »
no one is saying anything directly about your physique just openly pointing out the obvious FACT that you look like shit as fuck compared to even a natty that has been training for a year.. natty = no steroids look way better than you, chemically enhanced = steroid, ancillary, peptide and thyroid use and looks like shit you should be looking way better mate no excuses,, doesn't matter if you are on 2iu growth and t4 atm mate,, you DO NOT lose all your muscle after a few months off drugs and training,, you have nothing to show for it all.

I am not in peak confition and yes I have alot to show for my work. I'm one of the 3 strongest dudes in my gym can you bench 500lbs at 185lbs can ypu curl 50 lb d7. I don;t5 know what yopur talking about I'm on growth and T4 I hve been posting progress pocs deom summer and this is by far a decent off-season my gutt won't get any bigger I still have detail. This is taken with such a cheap phone. I would supporrt anybody making a tranformation

I have never used peptides just started the growth it's chinese and I'm using 2IU . at the most in these oics are these and I am 185 and I am not in bad shape why wou;d my legs be still showing teardrop clear as dayMy delts are still very cappedMy triceps are decenr you guys look ar my tricepsThats a big part of my arm pkus I got nicer peaks Id even throw some training clips up if i could figure it oit

I'm 5-6 as of yesterday I have my doctor visit summary. I don't see how a comment like that would hurt my feelings? I was a insane athlere and I still am but

Geez I just don't get some of you. I have never said anything bad about Anybody If I did then roast away to get me back. I know I look good and my gear is 200 percent legit because I pick it up at the pharmacy myself. all my anchileries are human grade sorry guys my gear is real and strong.I wouldnt have steroid acne on my shoulders if I wasn;t on legit gear do I need to post another prescription.

#1- remeber I never said I was in oeak condition
I know guys who are experts and guess what I knpw wjat I'm doing am a holding some fluid yes in my gutt but I'm not fat if I was 30IN jeans wouldn't fir they say 7 months from now I will peak,.As far as being 5-6IN so what if I were 5-10 or 6ft I got blessed with looks! I'm single still getting arpimf and have 12 chicks at my fingertips. I went out with the rubbust blonde chick last night didn't drop her off till AM then had to grab a friend in the city because he's like family and needed to get to work,

sorry guys those pics are on almost natty whoever said a natty would blow me away who is it. Guys this is off-season a long transformation process. nthing is ever going to change to much over night this takes mnths to see diffrnces.  If I saw somebody working there ass off trying to make a transformation U would say good job. my pics have gotten better every time and I kept my word

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2015, 04:10:53 AM »
As a NPP (non pic poster) I'm not the type to attack your looks. I don't care. But I well say this.

Regardless of how muscular you are.

5'5" is tiny.

5ft 6IN and at 185 in decent off-season that;s huge! you don;t [pst pics because your not in shape lke that,.
find a older pic from monhs ago where I look as heavy and dry. PK ypu guys want to see some off-season vasculat arms this was taken Thurday nith I;m wearing my red Hilly shirt. Also steroids are used for strength I'm this small and benching close to 500lbs. anybody got anything on that? here let me find that veiny picture I took Thursday night. You ca't attack my looks I'm a good looking young man and yes my body does flow well look at my side Tri it's hugealot of my arm size is in my triceps and godmn qwhy isn;t anybody else posting a

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2015, 04:13:59 AM »
skip everything from here on

you are 5 foot 5, I just read that. Everything is explained now. You're an insecure midget.

lolol 5 foot 5. You poor soul

yep that's how I made the varsity basketball team in  out of 54 good players only 10 got chosen and yes my 5ft 6IN ass was a varsity pointguard

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2015, 05:43:56 AM »
Geez. I thought that dos equis was the only mod that melted down. ..... I need to visit more often

Start a poll
 1. Be 5'5" and muscular
 2. Be 6'2" and average

Obvious winner. ......

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2015, 07:21:10 AM »
Wow!! A 500 BP at 185 BW would put you at the very upper echelons of most PL federations. I'm sure these were done RAW as well. Since you've stated time and again your gym isn't very hardcore and you are one of the few hard training guys there. So I can't imagine you doing a shirted bench at a run of the mill, joe blow gym. Just imagine if you maxed in a shirt, 550-600 easy. All at a BW of 185, a measly 2 iu of crap GH, no juice, being cannabalized by T4 and only training regularly for a year. Geez man, tap those genetics and give them to me😀You got to video tape this 500 pound bench for all to see. I need inspired and such a heavy bench at such a light BW should do the trick.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2015, 07:48:51 AM »
all pics of you are the same time after time? prove me wrong by posting some before and afters i want to compare and see.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2015, 08:05:01 AM »
Why no AAS? are you on TRT? what dose?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2015, 10:32:42 AM »
Why are u posting transformation pics when off the gear?  I think you are going to transform on just low dose gh ?
you are gay.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2015, 11:27:47 AM »
Wow!! A 500 BP at 185 BW would put you at the very upper echelons of most PL federations. I'm sure these were done RAW as well. Since you've stated time and again your gym isn't very hardcore and you are one of the few hard training guys there. So I can't imagine you doing a shirted bench at a run of the mill, joe blow gym. Just imagine if you maxed in a shirt, 550-600 easy. All at a BW of 185, a measly 2 iu of crap GH, no juice, being cannabalized by T4 and only training regularly for a year. Geez man, tap those genetics and give them to me😀You got to video tape this 500 pound bench for all to see. I need inspired and such a heavy bench at such a light BW should do the trick.

;D ;D ;D

my friend who was a ranked bencher and benched seven bills was only able to bench bit over five bills shirt free at 242 with a pause at the chest

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2015, 12:10:05 PM »
500 bench at 185lbs ?
lbs or oz? lol

my scrawny 190lb ass never benched more than 315 for a few reps

this is getbig, not getstrong, inb4

dont rip off your titties  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2015, 01:09:12 PM »

Yes I record alot of my max outs and overall training- I would send them to some members but not post them on the open board. Id send them to the guys who actually have tried giving tips here and there. they let me max out when they close the gym because were not ALLOWED TO FILM OR EVEN SNAP PICS.

That's how much the people who work at a my gym like me. They don't want me maxing out when it's busy with houswifes in there spin classes. They have talked to me about training heavy at those times late before closing and into closing they let me do the fuck what I want.They like to check out some lifts. plus like i said no recording or pics

it's not a gym where you see guys benching more then 225 at most there are 3-4 of us who can move some weight-this one 22 year old kid is the strongest in there he's pushing 505 for 2 reps and as a little over a 600lb squat ass to ground and he does it at 195-200lbs at 6%BF.

They also don't like guys who are benching Heavy and using chalk and getting a little loud. when it's busy like afternoon it scares the shit out of the houswives.

It was with chalk and I used straps, I do have some powerlifting low volume days-Does my chest not look thick for my size? phone sucks but i got super thick legs that still have outer sweep and inner teardrop off-season. I do alot of time under tension reps and alot of pause reps anything to fuck with the chest fibers. Yes I recorded it.  I recorded alot of my training. I like to watch form and 185 is a big frame for a 5ft 6IN guy. I think part of it is the phone honestly cmon you guys know a Iphone would be showing way more details and cutts plus vascularity

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2015, 01:15:50 PM »
Why are u posting transformation pics when off the gear?  I think you are going to transform on just low dose gh ?

Yes to peak 100% perfectly a 2 month break would be very helpful. yep that's part of the plan I'll blast some grams. 2-4IU of chinese HGH and t4 is better then nothing. The HGH is not that bad. It's some of the best generic floating around a few tests have it in the low 20's not serostim quality but it's HGH. I would never spend serostim type cash of-season. You guys understand that almost everybody amateur even pro will use chinese if they have to. serotim or any USA HGH is just so hard to get massive amounts for cheap

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2015, 01:22:35 PM »
Geez. I thought that dos equis was the only mod that melted down. ..... I need to visit more often

Start a poll
 1. Be 5'5" and muscular
 2. Be 6'2" and average

Obvious winner. ......

LOL I don't meltdown Ive been on getbig for way too long to meltdown I just think it's funny you guys see a transformation thread and try to blast . Then don't don't post pics. some of you guys don't even read my first post and assume I'm on tons of shit. If my thread said one week out that's diffrent! I would be embarrasses if I was not diced to the bone and holding alot of lean tissue but it dosn;t say that! these are on a off-season mini bulk on no AAS just a little HGH and T4.

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2015, 01:32:10 PM »
all pics of you are the same time after time? prove me wrong by posting some before and afters i want to compare and see.

No there not! I'm 10 lbs heavier then when I first started posting pics. 10lbs heavier some is water but my waist stayed 29IN my delts have gotten way bigger. look at last weeks then look again. I can find a pic but it takes awhile because it's not on my desktop I have to transfer it from phone to email then save to desktop and load the pic.

You will see I was narrow wich I still am narrow but not like this and I was not holding nearly this kind of size.
I'll rather get that real vascular pic up i was going to post last night but I fell asleep. in person diffrent story if you saw me after training arms you might not say anything to me but you would say in your head damn that kid was crazy vascular.

There are some guys at my gym who juice and they are big but not ripped or conditioned not even that strong and they come and ask me how to get that vascular and what I take. I get hit up for forarm tips the most and tricks on how I got that veiny. there is one kid who is more vascal then me at my gym but I'm pretty vascular...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2015, 01:33:53 PM »
Dude, I know I've said this before, but your gear HAS to be bunk. Look at AJ who from what I remember only does 250 mgs of test a week. Also, he's in his 40's. He completely blows you out of the water in terms of muscle size and sharpness. (no homo)

200mg/week and I am 50, FWIW.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2015, 01:41:48 PM »

Even better!  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2015, 01:52:51 PM »

50 isn't old at all! some guys look their best at that age. AJ are you in shape today? can you post a pic? what are your stats? I know what kind of gear he uses and it's real but not the quality I get. I get pharma Testosterone but I'm off.

bunk gear-LOLis my Insulin I bought at walmart awhile ago bunk as well? Ive been a moderator for Years I gave alot of you guys referrals(I have the best connects and I should! Ive been around this scene for a decade)

I can always back it up with pics my HGH is chinese but it's been tested by guys with bloods. I want to say i vouched for this guy for AJ anyway yeah his guy has some of the same stuff I use but my Testosterone is higher quality and I can prove it.

maybe it won't show because I'm off it but how can euro amps beat USA pharma our quality control is better.
AJ's guy has the same Alpha Pharma gear I get. dude does have a nice selection he has nothing USA pharma though and just basic UGL anchileries. good place though. and I sent how many of you guys there in the last 5 years? Ive known of his guy for 9-10 years before he had a site and was slinging British Dragon gear

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2015, 01:59:58 PM »

Even better!  ;D

pump man are you in shape right now? I don't think Ive ever seen your pic. your on a steroid board so you must have used before.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2015, 02:03:15 PM »
funny how people lie online, a 500lbs bench at 185lbs by that tiny tit is hilarious

whitewidow

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2015, 02:25:07 PM »
funny how people lie online, a 500lbs bench at 185lbs by that tiny tit is hilarious

LOL- I got a pretty thick chest Dan.

I'll shoot it again wed or thursday found how to fuck with the image size before it gets recorded. This is the same night I did a few arm sets before I maxed out. in the video i look way more vascular froze it and sent it to my email we will see what it loos like.

Don't worry plenty of pics and vids to come-l