Author Topic: A Hidden Reptilian Agenda to Undermine DNA Activation  (Read 11133 times)

io856

Re: A Hidden Reptilian Agenda to Undermine DNA Activation
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2008, 05:25:36 PM »
please don't post this crap on this board

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2008, 05:31:34 PM »

the only reptilian video you ever need to watch:

just not good enough

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2008, 05:33:19 PM »
Alright, i'm gonna watch the david wilcock videos on youtube right now.

David Wilcock's videos is a great place to start! Sir, I wish you a mighty journey.

hahaha Waddy that's a face contemplating how chaotic atomic behavior results in the solid forms perceived all around you.

please don't post this crap on this board

Please try not to take offense to something you won't try to understand.

---

haha this thread has become a goldmine of wisdom.

It can be hard to take in the information at once. If you like to research information yourself and look into some of the works already done by Michael Tsarion, David Wilcock, Ian Lungold, documentaries like Zeitgeist for example just to get broader perspective to slowly build your own conclusions. It is a start. There might be more that interest you as well.

http://www.documentaries.ws/1/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.560
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=The+2012+Enigma&hl=en&sitesearch=
http://www.searchles.com/links/show/video.google.com%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D-8545585184878490822
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/single/3926774.html

top quality recommendations!
~

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2008, 05:39:36 PM »
seriously can you people fuck off, saying we are afraid of this shit. No one is.

I'm open minded about alot of stuff fortunately not this shit.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2008, 05:45:38 PM »
seriously can you people fuck off, saying we are afraid of this shit. No one is.

You're right. That was a bad move on my part. Besides that, the info is here in this thread. It'll be there for you whenever you want to inquire about the reptilian aliens from alpha draconis that live 4 miles underground feeding on human children who infiltrate positions of power.
~

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2008, 05:48:02 PM »
David Wilcock's videos is a great place to start! Sir, I wish you a mighty journey.

hahaha Waddy that's a face contemplating how chaotic atomic behavior results in the solid forms perceived all around you.

Please try not to take offense to something you won't try to understand.

---

haha this thread has become a goldmine of wisdom.

top quality recommendations!

i garantee you ron avidan is loving these posts! he listens to people like us, ron avidan is in the know
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2008, 05:50:54 PM »

lol why are you so upset?

are you mad because you spent your entire life chasing the 'material dream' with that silly mercedes emblem in your avatar

and when you came to get big you realized get big is beyond such things? we are all well accomplished millionaires here and have realized money is simply paper , it means nothing, happyness comes from within
A

io856

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2008, 05:52:23 PM »
You're right. That was a bad move on my part. Besides that, the info is here in this thread. It'll be there for you whenever you want to inquire about the reptilian aliens from alpha draconis that live 4 miles underground feeding on human children who infiltrate positions of power.
Where do those human children come from?

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2008, 05:57:12 PM »
If the whole thing happens to be true, then I would first point my finger to the missing children alert that shows up with a new young face almost every single night.
~

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2008, 05:58:32 PM »

i garantee you ron avidan is loving these posts! he listens to people like us, ron avidan is in the know

hahah nooo doubt. Why do you think this thread still graces the G&O?
~

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2008, 06:01:55 PM »
Where do those human children come from?
its a form of human sacrifice

little children are a novelty

back in times of aztecs and egyptian times, human sacrifice to the 'gods' went on all the time. they werent just killing people for no reason, the gods require this brutal sacrifice. people tend to skip over all the sacrificing they did in those days
A

io856

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2008, 06:04:59 PM »
What I mean is where do these children come from... I don't hear of children mysteriously disappearing. Then never to be found again.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2008, 06:09:06 PM »
What I mean is where do these children come from... I don't hear of children mysteriously disappearing. Then never to be found again.

dude there are around 60,000 kidnappings /missing children per year
A

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2008, 06:20:12 PM »

lol why are you so upset?

are you mad because you spent your entire life chasing the 'material dream' with that silly mercedes emblem in your avatar

and when you came to get big you realized get big is beyond such things? we are all well accomplished millionaires here and have realized money is simply paper , it means nothing, happyness comes from within

haha who is upset? How come all of you are associating emotions when people disagree with this?

I wouldn't waste my energy to get emotionally involved with this. I'm laughing at this stuff.  ;D

It's sad all of you are soo caught up in it.

money has value, use it wisely.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2008, 06:46:24 PM »
haha who is upset? How come all of you are associating emotions when people disagree with this?

I wouldn't waste my energy to get emotionally involved with this. I'm laughing at this stuff.  ;D

this is your quote

"seriously can you people fuck off, saying we are afraid of this shit. No one is.

I'm open minded about alot of stuff fortunately not this shit."

no if you ask an elementary kid, is this person upset or happy??

cmon man lose the ego and lighten your tone, we are your brothers dont be afriad of the reptilians
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2008, 06:52:23 PM »

I have some great news for you!
That fact that you are here though posting negative opinions means there is something your unconsciousness is trying to tell you... promisingly enough that shows you are already beyond the "not caring at all" mindset like most people. This is your chance to start delving into knowledge with a positive mindset! Congratulations.

io856

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2008, 06:57:32 PM »
this is your quote

"seriously can you people fuck off, saying we are afraid of this shit. No one is.

I'm open minded about alot of stuff fortunately not this shit."

no if you ask an elementary kid, is this person upset or happy??

cmon man lose the ego and lighten your tone, we are your brothers dont be afriad of the reptilians

Don't we have every reason to be afraid of the reptilians especially the ones from alpha draconis who feed off human children

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2008, 07:06:47 PM »
All of these conspiracies are time wasters. Don't you realize this?

The best thing we can all do is get away from all the bullshit. Focus on reality. Many people today are blurring the lines between fantasy and reality. The more time you spend infront of a box the stupider you become.

btw you can tell someone to fuck off without being upset or an asshole.   ;)

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2008, 07:17:36 PM »
I have some great news for you!
That fact that you are here though posting negative opinions means there is something your unconsciousness is trying to tell you... promisingly enough that shows you are already beyond the "not caring at all" mindset like most people. This is your chance to start delving into knowledge with a positive mindset! Congratulations.

Goddamn, well said once again.

Don't we have every reason to be afraid of the reptilians especially the ones from alpha draconis who feed off human children

Reality is potentially far more terrifying than we can possibly imagine. Use such wisdom to free yourself because fear is what creates the things in which we fear.

All of these conspiracies are time wasters. Don't you realize this?

The best thing we can all do is get away from all the bullshit. Focus on reality. Many people today are blurring the lines between fantasy and reality. The more time you spend infront of a box the stupider you become.

btw you can tell someone to fuck off without being upset or an asshole.   ;)

How can one focus on reality while making the choice to be ignorant?

I don't know what sort of things you do with your time on the internet, but this is the greatest educational tool in human history. I'm practically failing college relatively guilt free. I learn more during one productive day on the internet then I do in a whole month of college.
~

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2008, 07:20:26 PM »

that's not lee priest

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2008, 07:48:36 PM »
How can one focus on reality while making the choice to be ignorant?

I don't know what sort of things you do with your time on the internet, but this is the greatest educational tool in human history. I'm practically failing college relatively guilt free. I learn more during one productive day on the internet then I do in a whole month of college.

I'm no ignoramus.

Lets assume there is a mass conspiracy to control the masses and destroy the dignity of people. What would reading about aliens or any other conspiracy going to do for anyone other than waste their time? The time spent on reading the bullshit could have been spent on covering your own ass from the impending doom that is supposedly going to happen. If it happens or not. At the end of the day are you prepared for the worst? Or are you prepared to be able to tell people I told you so because you read so many conspiracies?

all that matters at the end of the day is you, your family and the postion you are all in. Worrying about alien control is insanity.

The prime objective of learning is to develop a structured mind, the facts are not important.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2008, 08:31:02 PM »
I'm no ignoramus.

Lets assume there is a mass conspiracy to control the masses and destroy the dignity of people. What would reading about aliens or any other conspiracy going to do for anyone other than waste their time? The time spent on reading the bullshit could have been spent on covering your own ass from the impending doom that is supposedly going to happen. If it happens or not. At the end of the day are you prepared for the worst? Or are you prepared to be able to tell people I told you so because you read so many conspiracies?

all that matters at the end of the day is you, your family and the postion you are all in. Worrying about alien control is insanity.

The prime objective of learning is to develop a structured mind, the facts are not important.

The idea, I suppose, is to explore everything and believe nothing until you can confirm it through your own research. What happened in my case was that I noticed that people with good reputations were talking about these reptilian aliens and so I finally pushed myself to research the topic. So I spent a lot of time on it and my mind came to accept the idea as being a potential reality.

What really gets me is when I remember the time I saw a UFO shrink to nothing as it darted into space. I've always wondered what they're really doing here. It's funny how all my research may have answered that old stinging question. 

The idea isn't to prepare for anything. Focus on right now. Don't spend energy on your fears. If aliens are manipulating us, thank god they can't force fear upon me. Such a decision rests upon your own free will. Do with it what you will.

I'm not here to say, "I understand more about reality than you." My personal motto is actually "leave it to me." Leave it to me to research all this stuff. lol I am addicted to it for a reason. I only set up little presentations for ideas to share with ya'll whenever I think I can stir in something that will really get you thinking.

Nope, you're not ignorant. Just not convinced. It's always better to remain agnostic about things rather than be bound to any belief system anyway.
~

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2008, 08:48:02 PM »

You will only hear of missing children from the middle and upper class...That leaves out over a billion kids who come from parents who don't have a pot to piss in...And you will rarely if ever hear on your news channel of children like this disappearing....But it happens everyday...

Did you know that there is underground sex slave tunnels under Billion dollar hotels in Vegas? Google it and see what you come up with...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2008, 08:52:17 PM »
Why do you even humour him by responding to his garbage?
I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2008, 09:01:27 PM »
May he touch you with his noodly appendage.