Author Topic: A Hidden Reptilian Agenda to Undermine DNA Activation  (Read 11155 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A Hidden Reptilian Agenda to Undermine DNA Activation
« on: March 15, 2008, 02:01:44 PM »
There are numerous new concoctions of this stuff now surfacing... all basically the same substance called “White Powder Gold”, at various levels of strength. The Mono-atomic Gold is a milder version than some, but I would consider the following carefully before using it. White Powder Gold has ancient roots to Egypt and beyond. In 1998 I was given a body of data on that substance from the Guardian Alliance, which I never had time to typeset or publish.

The Guardian Alliance says White Powder Gold and related substances create a temporary improvement in body conditions, and in spiritual expansion experiences, and at the same time they erode the first 3 Strands of the DNA Template, by creating “Molecular Compaction”. The substances temporarily “fire” the dormant codes in the higher dimensional DNA strand Templates, releasing bursts of higher frequency into the DNA template, creating temporary “windows” to the higher dimensions and giving the physical body a temporary boost. But the firing of the higher strand codes, before the lower strand templates are activated enough to process those frequencies, creates “frequency overkill” in the lower strand template (LSD type drugs do this too).

The higher frequencies begin to crush the natural crystalline arrangement of the scalar-wave grids in the lower strand templates, like a hammer on a quartz crystal cluster. The lower strand templates progressively erode, creating mutation in the physical DNA, and deterioration in related body systems. (The Internal Bio-Regenesis Techniques from the Guardian Alliance fire the higher strand codes, but they simultaneously work to activate the lower strand codes to receive the higher frequencies, following the organic sequence of the DNA template in bring in the frequencies of the higher dimensions of consciousness... this is the natural way, and does not harm the DNA template or body).

read the full article here

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/annahayesmonoatomicgold2000.shtml

also more tornado watches in nc oddly enough seems like we are having one every other week! i beleive that is the vortexes to "suck up" the weak individuals who carry bad energies who are easily more transferable
A

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: A Hidden Reptilian Agenda to Undermine DNA Activation
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 02:05:31 PM »
how can you spend your time on this bullshit?

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 02:08:56 PM »
Two questions for you.

1)  When and how did you first realize there were reptialian space thingys, gold that changes your DNA, satanic preacher people, and any other hidden agendas I've left out.

2)  Who is that chick in your avatar and do you have any naked pictures of her.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 02:09:20 PM »

Blasphemy!!!! >:(
Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 02:10:42 PM »
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 02:11:45 PM »

keep spewin that anger, anger frequencies make it easier for the reptilians to enslave you further my friend

you want to resonate the tone of Gi wich is LOVE
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 02:14:35 PM »
Hey Falcon Brother check this out!!
Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 02:16:45 PM »
Spirit of Truth

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2008, 02:17:05 PM »
you, are fucked.

why do you keep cluttering up this board with your bullshit.

stick to prisonplanet, where feeble like minded people like yourself congregate and actually care about stupidity that comes out of your empty head.

fucking retard.
b

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 02:18:30 PM »
Actually Johnny Falcon is correct.  I started carrying it about a month ago.  However its used for Heavy Metal Detoxification and Intercellular conductivity.  Please see link below. 

http://www.caliberfitness.com/proshop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=305

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 02:19:43 PM »
you, are fucked.

stick to prison planet, where feeble like minded pople like yourself congregate and actually care.

fucking retard.

Channel your anger brother!!
Spirit of Truth

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 02:25:29 PM »
Actually Johnny Falcon is correct.  I started carrying it about a month ago.  However its used for Heavy Metal Detoxification and Intercellular conductivity.  Please see link below. 

http://www.caliberfitness.com/proshop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=305

now, waddy- do you see how discardable your claims have just become?

you have vince goodrum saying they are true.

quite the endorsment from some who is as fraught with delusion as yourself.

nice work.
b

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2008, 02:26:35 PM »
you, are fucked.

stick to prisonplanet, where feeble like minded people like yourself congregate and actually care about stupidity that comes out of your empty head.

fucking retard.

Haha - exactly. This kind of bullshit needs to be kept off even here.

Don't feed the troll.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2008, 02:41:09 PM »
For those that don't believe any of these things, are not serious, or only negative, spewing misinformation / ridiculing etc. This is understandable, the mind is not open to big new changes or ideas at first, it is a human hardwired response, you get scared and overwhelmed. It is up to each and everyone one to understand by logic reasoning what is the truth and what parts are just misinformation/confusion and intentional discredit to facts. There are many like David Wilcock that lays this information our for you in a logical way with evidence and science to back it up. If you are truly interest start with listening to some of these and make your assumptions then. Whatever seam logic to you, start with that. You shouldn't believe just anything on youtube just because it is there it doesn't mean there is truth to it or any valuable information, there is a lot of JUNK INFO around to sift through.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2008, 03:10:13 PM »
hahaha

At the end of the day material like this does not matter. So you're wasting your time.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2008, 03:15:17 PM »
now, waddy- do you see how discardable your claims have just become?

you have vince goodrum saying they are true.

quite the endorsment from some who is as fraught with delusion as yourself.

nice work.

Its no joke buddy.  A number of hospitals and doctor's office are prescribing patients with heavy metal detox agents to help with a number of ailments related to it such as heart disease and cancer. 

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2008, 03:35:21 PM »
Johnny Falcon, what is all this "reptilian" stuff? Can someone give me an explanation because I don't know what this shit is...  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2008, 03:44:33 PM »
There are numerous new concoctions of this stuff now surfacing... all basically the same substance called “White Powder Gold”, at various levels of strength. The Mono-atomic Gold is a milder version than some, but I would consider the following carefully before using it. White Powder Gold has ancient roots to Egypt and beyond. In 1998 I was given a body of data on that substance from the Guardian Alliance, which I never had time to typeset or publish.

The Guardian Alliance says White Powder Gold and related substances create a temporary improvement in body conditions, and in spiritual expansion experiences, and at the same time they erode the first 3 Strands of the DNA Template, by creating “Molecular Compaction”. The substances temporarily “fire” the dormant codes in the higher dimensional DNA strand Templates, releasing bursts of higher frequency into the DNA template, creating temporary “windows” to the higher dimensions and giving the physical body a temporary boost. But the firing of the higher strand codes, before the lower strand templates are activated enough to process those frequencies, creates “frequency overkill” in the lower strand template (LSD type drugs do this too).

The higher frequencies begin to crush the natural crystalline arrangement of the scalar-wave grids in the lower strand templates, like a hammer on a quartz crystal cluster. The lower strand templates progressively erode, creating mutation in the physical DNA, and deterioration in related body systems. (The Internal Bio-Regenesis Techniques from the Guardian Alliance fire the higher strand codes, but they simultaneously work to activate the lower strand codes to receive the higher frequencies, following the organic sequence of the DNA template in bring in the frequencies of the higher dimensions of consciousness... this is the natural way, and does not harm the DNA template or body).

also more tornado watches in nc oddly enough seems like we are having one every other week! i beleive that is the vortexes to "suck up" the weak individuals who carry bad energies who are easily more transferable

Sevastase posted a few articles about mono-atomic gold a little while back. That's where I first learned about it. Apparently in the ancient descriptions of  reptilians with glowing golden auras were the result of them ingesting this gold. That's most likely because it's NOT in their genes. But it is in ours!! From what I've researched and if the whole ascension thing is due to be, then we have to do NOTHING, but live our lives in full embrace of the love and unity of the universe so that we will be in tune for our genetic reawakening in the Dawn of Aquarius. We will exist on such a higher density of consciousness that even if reptiles are indeed controlling us for now, they wouldn't be able to handle an entire race sending off high vibrational energy.  They are circuit 1 beings bound to lower dimensions where they depend on low vibrations to exist.

For those that don't believe any of these things, are not serious, or only negative, spewing misinformation / ridiculing etc. This is understandable, the mind is not open to big new changes or ideas at first, it is a human hardwired response, you get scared and overwhelmed. It is up to each and everyone one to understand by logic reasoning what is the truth and what parts are just misinformation/confusion and intentional discredit to facts. There are many like David Wilcock that lays this information our for you in a logical way with evidence and science to back it up. If you are truly interest start with listening to some of these and make your assumptions then. Whatever seam logic to you, start with that. You shouldn't believe just anything on youtube just because it is there it doesn't mean there is truth to it or any valuable information, there is a lot of JUNK INFO around to sift through.

A+!!

~

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2008, 03:56:12 PM »
Johnny Falcon, what is all this "reptilian" stuff? Can someone give me an explanation because I don't know what this shit is...  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Hey, this is a very interesting topic. Explore what information exists before you come to a conclusion.

(Alex Collier interview) pt 1-12

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_andromedacom.htm

(amazing clip from The Disclosure Project- organization made up of former military workers of all kinds trying to put the rest on the question of whether or not we are being visited)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles.htm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0
(shaman Credo Mutwo interview with David Icke)

(David Icke) pt 1 out of 7

BTW, that Alex Collier dude, who at first will sound like a total nut job, knew things in 94 (the year his hour long interview was recorded) that science JUST recently discovered. In his interview he talks about there being 11 dimensions in our universe. Scientists have just accepted this theory of "11" no earlier than 2004-5. Another thing about him is that he talks about ancient philosophical ideas. Ideas that I've personally taken into my own belief system after plenty of research. And last but not least, he's not trying to sell anything. He posts his books online for free. Makes you wonder, eh?

~

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2008, 04:20:31 PM »
Can someone give me an explanation

It can be hard to take in the information at once. If you like to research information yourself and look into some of the works already done by Michael Tsarion, David Wilcock, Ian Lungold, documentaries like Zeitgeist for example just to get broader perspective to slowly build your own conclusions. It is a start. There might be more that interest you as well.

http://www.documentaries.ws/1/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.560
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=The+2012+Enigma&hl=en&sitesearch=
http://www.searchles.com/links/show/video.google.com%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D-8545585184878490822
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/single/3926774.html

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 04:32:37 PM »
It can be hard to take in the information at once. If you like to research information yourself and look into some of the works already done by Michael Tsarion, David Wilcock, Ian Lungold, documentaries like Zeitgeist for example just to get broader perspective to slowly build your own conclusions. It is a start. There might be more that interest you as well.

http://www.documentaries.ws/1/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.560
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=The+2012+Enigma&hl=en&sitesearch=
http://www.searchles.com/links/show/video.google.com%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D-8545585184878490822
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/single/3926774.html

Alright, i'm gonna watch the david wilcock videos on youtube right now.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2008, 04:35:47 PM »
WIL COCK PWNS REPTILIAN HOES as well as givin my neegars prophecies!
A

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2008, 04:36:32 PM »
Hey, this is a very interesting topic. Explore what information exists before you come to a conclusion.

(Alex Collier interview) pt 1-12

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_andromedacom.htm

(amazing clip from The Disclosure Project- organization made up of former military workers of all kinds trying to put the rest on the question of whether or not we are being visited)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles.htm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0
(shaman Credo Mutwo interview with David Icke)

(David Icke) pt 1 out of 7

BTW, that Alex Collier dude, who at first will sound like a total nut job, knew things in 94 (the year his hour long interview was recorded) that science JUST recently discovered. In his interview he talks about there being 11 dimensions in our universe. Scientists have just accepted this theory of "11" no earlier than 2004-5. Another thing about him is that he talks about ancient philosophical ideas. Ideas that I've personally taken into my own belief system after plenty of research. And last but not least, he's not trying to sell anything. He posts his books online for free. Makes you wonder, eh?

Wow... that is so strange how he predicted stuff like that... and even more amazing he's sort've doing it just to do it and not for money... ill try to watch all those.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2008, 04:49:54 PM »

You rock bro :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2008, 05:20:30 PM »
the look of enlightenment

A