Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1489537 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2021, 02:22:41 PM »
So we are all just going to pretend my calves don’t look massive in that pic
Not hard to have calves look massive when your quads are tiny. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2021, 02:24:02 PM »
The use of the term “of peace” gives you away as a long-time retard gimmick.

That is not a heavy leg workout for me. I train abs every workout. I train calves 3-4 times a week.

I squat full depth, hamstrings to calves, no belt or wraps required at those weights.

Go choke yourself before you assault another female, you’re so narrow Phil Heath likes standing next to you.

Good eye Les

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2021, 03:41:15 PM »
Not hard to have calves look massive when your quads are tiny. ::)

Got it you admit my calves look massive thanks

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2021, 04:52:32 PM »
Got it you admit my calves look massive thanks
No, I said your quads are tiny. Measure them on video. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2021, 05:01:22 PM »
I used to squat 4 plates a side in college for 6-8 reps 3-4 sets when my legs were smaller than they are now. Squatting heavy weight doesn’t impress me. Let’s see your actual development

I also trained legs or well quads and calves yesterday. I did 8 sets of 20 body weight sissy squats 5 sets of 25 leg extension and 3 sets of 40 seated calf raises and legs look better than they have ever looked. Weight is just a tool not the goal Michelangelo carved David with a small chisel not a jackhammer

With your added mass on your quads now I’m sure you can do 495 for 6-8 reps now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2021, 05:02:55 PM »
No, I said your quads are tiny. Measure them on video. :D

Well what is Big Chaos? You lift a ton can you give us an idea of your quad measurements and a pic so we can see if we are talking fat or muscle just want some perspective first here Benchmarking so to speak

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2021, 05:04:11 PM »
With your added mass on your quads now I’m sure you can do 495 for 6-8 reps now

Hey you guys start posting videos of your quad measurements and I will as well but it has been 6 months and none of you are in good enough shape to post a single current pic just haters. At least pellius is lean enough to post a pic although yeah 160lbs is a joke

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2021, 05:06:21 PM »
Well what is Big Chaos? You lift a ton can you give us an idea of your quad measurements and a pic so we can see if we are talking fat or muscle just want some perspective first here Benchmarking so to speak
I'm not the one grandstanding on the internet like a teen girl starving for attention like you are. You're so quick to put up weight videos, arm videos, even a video of your kid cursing....but no leg measurement?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2021, 05:15:41 PM »
I'm not the one grandstanding on the internet like a teen girl starving for attention like you are. You're so quick to put up weight videos, arm videos, even a video of your kid cursing....but no leg measurement?

So in other words you are full of shit don't come on here talking about all the weight you move and talking shit on me  if you can't post a pic of what is moving it. I am making mad gains I have vascularity everywhere and have added a full fucking inch to my calves in the 6 months since I got a seated calf machine. Do you know how impossible that is to do I fucking did it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2021, 05:19:05 PM »
Right outside elbow tendon is trashed left bicep tendon is just as bad. Should save bicep tendon for back day but kind of want to train arms. Figure biceps tonight then shoulders tomorrow Hams Wens haven't had day off in a while could then do back Thursday. Just need a few more classic videos and a couple vitamins motivation is growing

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2021, 05:19:52 PM »
So in other words you are full of shit don't come on here talking about all the weight you move and talking shit on me  if you can't post a pic of what is moving it. I am making mad gains I have vascularity everywhere and have added a full fucking inch to my calves in the 6 months since I got a seated calf machine. Do you know how impossible that is to do I fucking did it.
You're the one running your mouth about your gains. Tape your legs and show us how you beat polio like you beat women.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2021, 05:24:01 PM »
You're the one running your mouth about your gains. Tape your legs and show us how you beat polio like you beat women.

So yeah we are never going to get any confirmation that you even lift but you want another video from me fucking weirdo I am listening to music videos when I get motivated I am going to go lift not tape my legs for Chaos I mean dude I have proven every word I say from day one. I am literally one of the few here who actually backs anything he says without a pic you look like dogshit lets be real

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2021, 05:28:31 PM »
So yeah we are never going to get any confirmation that you even lift but you want another video from me fucking weirdo I am listening to music videos when I get motivated I am going to go lift not tape my legs for Chaos I mean dude I have proven every word I say from day one. I am literally one of the few here who actually backs anything he says without a pic you look like dogshit lets be real
But you'll tape your arms multiple times and stand on a scale but now mysteriously you're camera shy? Come on, show us those 18" quads!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2021, 05:40:24 PM »
But you'll tape your arms multiple times and stand on a scale but now mysteriously you're camera shy? Come on, show us those 18" quads!!

It is 9pm at night and you are begging a man to tape his leg on video for you and you say I am the weird one????

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2021, 05:43:50 PM »
It is 9pm at night and you are begging a man to tape his leg on video for you and you say I am the weird one????

In truth no one here need "beg" you for anything about you from you for you are certain to offer it up on your own.  Ad nauseam. 

I cannot believe I wrote that like that.   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2021, 05:54:08 PM »
Hey you guys start posting videos of your quad measurements and I will as well but it has been 6 months and none of you are in good enough shape to post a single current pic just haters. At least pellius is lean enough to post a pic although yeah 160lbs is a joke
THE GUY IS 60 YOU IMBECILE......you will not be big at 60,not that you are big now, unless on a ton of shit or if you`re fat,but then again your dumb ass wont make 60 anyfuckingway.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2021, 05:57:05 PM »
THE GUY IS 60 YOU IMBECILE......you will not be big at 60,not that you are big now, unless on a ton of shit or if you`re fat,but then again your dumb ass wont make 60 anyfuckingway.
His dumb ass doesn't have the same tough guy energy in real life, he doesn't threaten anyone and surely doesn't look other men in the eye when he speaks to them.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2021, 05:58:33 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2021, 06:00:06 PM »
His dumb ass doesn't have the same tough guy energy in real life, he doesn't threaten anyone and surely doesn't look other men in the eye when he speaks to them.
He`d fold his hand quick if ever threatened by someone remotely close to his age group.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2021, 06:02:07 PM »

Tape your legs homo.

You tape your arms every 3rd day.

Why not tape your legs? You eat and train at the same time

So why not

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2021, 06:09:35 PM »
I just finished working out a few minutes ago

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2021, 06:42:42 PM »
Tape your legs homo.

You tape your arms every 3rd day.

Why not tape your legs? You eat and train at the same time

So why not

Well becasue I am just starting my arm workout for one

eature=share

If your arms looked like this you would tape them as well. I have taped my legs but you don’t even lift so why give you the satisfaction just to call me a liar claim it is a fake tape and my legs are full of oil fuck off and wish you had guns

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2021, 06:45:41 PM »
If you had time to be on getbig today you had time to lift

Some of rest now and then....like on holidays.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2021, 06:48:51 PM »
Well becasue I am just starting my arm workout for one

eature=share

If your arms looked like this you would tape them as well. I have taped my legs but you don’t even lift so why give you the satisfaction just to call me a liar claim it is a fake tape and my legs are full of oil fuck off and wish you had guns

HERE WE GO AGAIN....ANOTHER PIC WITH VIRTUALLY NO PROGRES.

Ya` know Brian if you weren`t so much in love with yourself and could resist the temptation and take pics monthly we could truly tell if you are making progress or not.

I bet you 100  bucks you cant go a month from this day without posting a video or a pic of your build.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2021, 06:51:04 PM »
Some of rest now and then....like on holidays.
Just another ridiculous revelation from our resident asshole.