Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 364886 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #825 on: March 09, 2022, 09:36:16 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #826 on: March 09, 2022, 03:29:58 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #827 on: March 09, 2022, 03:36:17 PM »
I'm relieved! I was afraid there was going to be a turf TERF war.  :D

:D

This play on words made me burst out one of those unexpected LOL's - where you kind of go, "Pahhahaha!".... Thank you!  ;D
T

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #828 on: March 09, 2022, 04:53:53 PM »
Forget assainating Putin, someone needs to assassinate Zelensky, Putin is never going to allow them Ukraine to join NATO, instead of doing poor Winston Churchill impersonations with his speeches he needs to grab a gun and got die for the cause, rather than sending the normal man in the street. He cannot win this war, NATO expansion is the issue at hand, he will eventually concede the only difference will be how many Ukrainians will have to die and how much of Ukraine will be destroyed before he eventually does.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #829 on: March 09, 2022, 08:55:39 PM »
Forget assainating Putin, someone needs to assassinate Zelensky, Putin is never going to allow them Ukraine to join NATO, instead of doing poor Winston Churchill impersonations with his speeches he needs to grab a gun and got die for the cause, rather than sending the normal man in the street. He cannot win this war, NATO expansion is the issue at hand, he will eventually concede the only difference will be how many Ukrainians will have to die and how much of Ukraine will be destroyed before he eventually does.

If your home country was invaded and taking losses would you also advise “surrender”?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #830 on: March 09, 2022, 09:39:33 PM »
If your home country was invaded and taking losses would you also advise “surrender”?

Sounds like it, right?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #831 on: March 09, 2022, 10:57:18 PM »
anyone figure out what is really going on yet?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #832 on: March 10, 2022, 12:05:01 AM »
So, it appears Russia is encircling Kyiv and will give the option of doing it the easy way, surrender, or the hard way, get smashed.

I’m not really sure how it’s gonna go down but if I had to bet I’d say Kyiv gives up without a big fight.

Anybody else?

they should surrender

the russian army isn't exactly the blm and antifa dorks coming to burn down your house or small business

when your countries army is so out manned you are arming untrained 18 - 60 year old men you forced to stay and fight.... while your enemy is advanced trained killers with the best military equipment available... yeah that's a fight you are guaranteed to lose

"it doesn't take a man to take a beating" - apollo creed in rocky 3

if it's isis or afghanistan i would say fight to the death because if they take you alive they will eventually decapitate you anyways, though maybe russia would do the same thing i really don't know

E
E

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #833 on: March 10, 2022, 12:22:55 AM »

Yes, and work out some kind of deal with Russia (or get flattened) there is NO other choice for Ukraine.
Ukraine has about as much chance of defeating Russia, as Cuba had of defeating the USA or Taiwan has of defeating China.

The West is NOT coming to their rescue (Just like they left pro western Afghan people hanging or the student protesters in Taiwan) I feel sorry for Ukraine it's a disaster for them and the're going to be destroyed in this process. Ukraine has been led down the garden path by the West into believe they can defeat a super power i.e. Poke a 300 pound Russia bear in the eye. A bear they sleep RIGHT next door to...NOT going to happen without consequences.

For a minute put the shoe on the other foot. Was the United States not spooked during the Cuban/Russia missile crisis that Cuba was going to allow Russian military bases and Russian missiles to be located in Cuba in striking distance of the USA? So lets say in present times there's a group of nations (lets call this group of nations NUTO), and this group of nations included Russia (a superpower) as one of its main members. And NUTO has offered membership to Mexico or Canada which would then allow Russian military bases and Russian long range missiles to be stationed in Mexico/Canada right next to the good old United States.

What do you think the United States response would be to this scenario?

FYI: The Monroe Doctrine is the best known U.S. policy toward the Western Hemisphere, the doctrine warns European nations that the United States would not tolerate further colonization or puppet monarchs.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #834 on: March 10, 2022, 12:23:19 AM »
[

My advice would be to my president dont attempt to join NATO, its a sure way to start a war with Russia, which the west won't come to your aid in, all you will do is send young Ukrainian men to their graves needlessly, if I were ukrainian and the invasion wasn't related to that position, then I would fight so would any man. This whole war was avoidable and lies at the feet of weak western leadership, leaders most likely elected by weak left leaning people. Biden could have conceded last month that NATO membership was off the table for Ukraine, he didn't, Zelensky took that as a position he could leverage where conflict started that the west would step in, he misread the situation and all that happens now is that Russia will continue to escalate until they occupy the entire country or Ukraine eventually surrenders.Even today he won't concede the future membership ambitions and its his people dying not him.
My point being so many people will die just because of politicians and their inability to do their jobs. This would never have happened under Trump, ego maniac that he is, he would also have seen this coming and stopped it happening.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #835 on: March 10, 2022, 12:33:52 AM »
[
My advice would be to my president dont attempt to join NATO, its a sure way to start a war with Russia, which the west won't come to your aid in, all you will do is send young Ukrainian men to their graves needlessly, if I were ukrainian and the invasion wasn't related to that position, then I would fight so would any man. This whole war was avoidable and lies at the feet of weak western leadership, leaders most likely elected by weak left leaning people. Biden could have conceded last month that NATO membership was off the table for Ukraine, he didn't, Zelensky took that as a position he could leverage where conflict started that the west would step in, he misread the situation and all that happens now is that Russia will continue to escalate until they occupy the entire country or Ukraine eventually surrenders.Even today he won't concede the future membership ambitions and its his people dying not him.
My point being so many people will die just because of politicians and their inability to do their jobs. This would never have happened under Trump, ego maniac that he is, he would also have seen this coming and stopped it happening.

100%

Hopefully the time of weak men and "strong" women is coming to an end...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #836 on: March 10, 2022, 01:08:06 AM »

They were in the same country in 1991. This is a civil war. what happen when the US had a civil war between the north and south?  the difference here is, Putin is coming from the south with a confederate flag and that puts a bad taste in peoples' mouths. 

Again, we could always do the nuclear winter thing.

Maybe getbiggers are right. Get rid of the comedian.  Russia annexes its' land. 

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #837 on: March 10, 2022, 02:54:29 AM »

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #838 on: March 10, 2022, 02:58:49 AM »
England seized all Roman Abrahomovich assets including his Chelsea football club. Hitler did the same to the jews.

I think even the blind can see that Canada, UK, United States became Nazi dictatorships.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: March 10, 2022, 03:31:43 AM »
England seized all Roman Abrahomovich assets including his Chelsea football club. Hitler did the same to the jews.

I think even the blind can see that Canada, UK, United States became Nazi dictatorships.
The Jews were actually encouraged to move to Palestine. When they left they put there money in a fund and were refunded their money when they arrived there.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #840 on: March 10, 2022, 03:53:35 AM »
The Jews were actually encouraged to move to Palestine. When they left they put there money in a fund and were refunded their money when they arrived there.

Exactly. I was going to say that, lol.

Ron once asked that I "take it easy on the Jew shit"  ;D and with respect, it's his house, his rules.

I really don't see why me saying, say for example, that WWII started off as a private territorial dispute between Germany and Poland is antisemitic, for example.

I think we should all state uncomfortable truths. That's how we learn!

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #841 on: March 10, 2022, 04:01:17 AM »

The ordinary jews were played by religious BS talk to join the promised land. Those jews became accomplice into taking the Palestinians land and  turning the place into an USA big military base in the middle east.

Anyway, this is not the subject. It's a nazi move to take someone money ( jew or not, friend of Putin or not) because they think of him being a friend of Putin. This is on the same wave of forcing a vaxx among the population or freezing truckers bank accounts. They're pissing on every aspect of human rights and are driving us backward.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: March 10, 2022, 04:03:25 AM »
The ordinary jews were played by religious BS talk to join the promised land. Those jews became accomplice into taking the Palestinians land and  turning the place into an USA big military base in the middle east.

Anyway, this is not the subject. It's a nazi move to take someone money ( jew or not, friend of Putin or not) because they think of him being a friend of Putin. This is on the same wave of forcing a vaxx among the population or freezing truckers bank accounts. They're pissing on every aspect of human rights and are driving us backward.
No doubt.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #843 on: March 10, 2022, 04:05:08 AM »

I see the context of your comment now.  ;D ;D

They created anecdotes about a monster named Hitler. They became that monster now.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #844 on: March 10, 2022, 04:24:04 AM »
rino-tards, pretty darn braindead

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #845 on: March 10, 2022, 04:39:02 AM »
Kamala Harris just said that something "occupies one of our highest priorities."

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #846 on: March 10, 2022, 05:45:12 AM »
EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell has said that “Russia is not going to stop in Ukraine.

Ukraine - We are already in WWIII

This ain't covid.  People are still delusional from being locked and conversing with themselves.

Russia is annexing their land in a civil war, and I want a nuclear winter over that.

I actually saw some beyond dumb black women say, black men need to do the same in America.  Bishes skipped history class. The USA already had a civil war between the Mayonnaise people.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #847 on: March 10, 2022, 05:50:25 AM »
EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell has said that “Russia is not going to stop in Ukraine.

Ukraine - We are already in WWIII

I actually saw some beyond dumb black women say, black men need to do the same in America.  Bishes skipped history class.
The USA already had a civil war between the Mayonnaise people.

lmao ^^^   :D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #848 on: March 10, 2022, 06:18:13 AM »

I don't know, should millions die in a hopeless cause if you cannot win?  Would life be that much worse under Russia versus for Ukranians now?

I would do what I thought made the most sense for my people.  The problem is the people deciding whether or not to surrender (or to go to war) don't represent their people on either side.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #849 on: March 10, 2022, 06:40:52 AM »
I don't know, should millions die in a hopeless cause if you cannot win?  Would life be that much worse under Russia versus for Ukranians now?

I would do what I thought made the most sense for my people.  The problem is the people deciding whether or not to surrender (or to go to war) don't represent their people on either side.

Wouldn't be any worse and half of Ukraine has Russian as their native language and I'd be surprised if the other half didn't have it as their 2nd.

Can't argue with your average American though, they will say all day every day they would never surrender blah blah blah when based on how our country is going we gave up long long ago