Author Topic: Dana White on Kimbo Slice  (Read 28181 times)

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
Dana White on Kimbo Slice
« on: February 04, 2008, 04:35:21 AM »
 ;D

http://15rounds.com/boxing/News/2008/02/ufcnotes-020308.php

White talks about Kimbo

Internet sensation Kimbo Slice currently competes in rival organization EliteXC. Slice was made famous through street fights televised on Youtube.com.

White does not think that Slice is ready for the UFC.

“Sean Gannon beat him in a street fight. Everyone saw happened to Sean Gannon when he fought a guy that no one ever heard of (a decisive TKO loss to Branden Lee Hinkle in the UFC),” said White, “Gannon was in the hospital for three weeks.”

“That’s what would happen to Kimbo Slice if he fought in the UFC. He would get hurt bad – real bad,” White said.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Dana White on Kimbo Slice
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 07:30:13 AM »
of course.

which heavy weight you reckon kimbo would win over?  ::)
Z

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 08:19:50 AM »
Maybe if they let him fight in the lightweight division & let him bring his "posse" along to jump in anytime someone tries to take him to the ground... ::)
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 08:23:57 AM »
Maybe if they let him fight in the lightweight division & let him bring his "posse" along to jump in anytime someone tries to take him to the ground... ::)

they could let him have a tag team!

Z

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 08:50:06 AM »
kimbo vs lesnar!!!!!

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 01:01:38 PM »
kimbo vs lesnar!!!!!

Lesner would take kimbo to the ground and beat the fuck out of him.  Kimbo wouldnt be able to put lesnar in a submission like Mir did.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 01:08:34 PM »
kimbo would knock lesnar out he was a fuckin school wrestler.  long time ago, i know fat girls who say "i was pretty in school" fuck off

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 01:39:29 PM »
Lesner would take kimbo to the ground and beat the fuck out of him.  Kimbo wouldnt be able to put lesnar in a submission like Mir did.

exactly, teach that nig a lesson, its too bad 4 him his boys couldn't jump in to help him

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 02:01:04 PM »
I don't understand the interest in seeing these inexperienced unskilled brutes fight ??? 
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 02:04:09 PM »
same reason a crowd rather look at someone fighting in the audience than in the ring
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 02:45:05 PM »
I don't understand the interest in seeing these inexperienced unskilled brutes fight ??? 
Are you gay?  Seriously, the chance of someone getting KTFO is much higher, and that is what people want to see. Not a "what if" situation, like with Brock and Mir, "what if" Brock didn't step into that knee bar? Well if someone was unconscious, there is no question who wins. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2008, 04:13:02 PM »
Are you gay?  Seriously, the chance of someone getting KTFO is much higher, and that is what people want to see. Not a "what if" situation, like with Brock and Mir, "what if" Brock didn't step into that knee bar? Well if someone was unconscious, there is no question who wins. :)

I suppose that for untrained TUF newbies like you, watching unskilled fighters slug it entertaining.  ::)
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 04:14:43 PM »
I suppose that for untrained TUF newbies like you, watching unskilled fighters slug it entertaining.  ::)
"TUF" newbie, hahahahhaaa this from a 45 year old man that choked out his drunk friend from behind then came to a message board to brag about it?!?!?!

hahahhaaaaa  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2008, 04:21:29 PM »
How is Kimbo or Brock an unskilled fighter?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 04:44:20 PM »
"TUF" newbie, hahahahhaaa this from a 45 year old man that choked out his drunk friend from behind then came to a message board to brag about it?!?!?!

hahahhaaaaa  ;D

45...oh brother.  Anytime you want to get in the cage with me "chaos", let me know.

How is Kimbo or Brock an unskilled fighter?

Well let's see.  between the two of them, they have about a total of 5 formal MMA fights.  Kimbo's training consists of beating up street thugs while his posse watches his back.  Lesnar's training consists of college wrestling and the WWE.  Are you going to tell me these guys are skilled MMA fighters?

w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 04:46:34 PM »
45...oh brother.  Anytime you want to get in the cage with me "chaos", let me know.

Well let's see.  between the two of them, they have about a total of 5 formal MMA fights.  Kimbo's training consists of beating up street thugs while his posse watches his back.  Lesnar's training consists of college wrestling and the WWE.  Are you going to tell me these guys are skilled MMA fighters?

Is that a threat, old man?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 04:57:54 PM »
exactly, teach that nig a lesson, its too bad 4 him his boys couldn't jump in to help him
Teach that...what? Do you live your racist fantasies vicariously through white fighters?
!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 05:17:50 PM »

So i guess one of the best trainers in the world "Bas Rutten" is a liar ::)

Also did you just challenge someone to a cage fight on the net ::)...... hahahahahahahahaha!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 05:25:10 PM »
So i guess one of the best trainers in the world "Bas Rutten" is a liar ::)

Also did you just challenge someone to a cage fight on the net ::)...... hahahahahahahahaha!

All Bas has said is that he is a fast learner and that he is dedicated.  Show me where he says that Kimbo is a skilled MMA fighter.

And yes.  I will gladly prove my point with anyone...IN THE CAGE!
w

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2008, 05:31:16 PM »

You could challenge Joe Marino, he's almost 50 and delusional as you.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2008, 05:34:23 PM »
You could challenge Joe Marino, he's almost 50 and delusional as you.

lol.
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2008, 05:34:32 PM »
Chaos doesn't fight in a cage. He fights in the lockerroom of Milos' Koloseum gym!  :D
Z

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2008, 05:36:54 PM »
this mma board is kinda fun--lotsa tough guys

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2008, 05:40:45 PM »
Chaos doesn't fight in a cage. He fights in the lockerroom of Milos' Koloseum gym!  :D
As compared to Bluto who fights under the desk at his all mens retreats.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2008, 05:51:32 PM »
As compared to Bluto who fights under the desk at his all mens retreats.

You're the toughest guy I know. Straight out skinhead racist, baby skin with bat in avatar (when it's not a skull or American History X footstomp) CONSTANTLY calling people out to meet you at the gym and "battle it out"

I bet you have rusty nails as cereal with your milk each morning!
Z