Author Topic: Koscheck was NOT faking the Knee-PROOF  (Read 7123 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Koscheck was NOT faking the Knee-PROOF
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 01:08:19 PM »
I am not betting shit. There is no need for me to agree to anything.

Outed.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2010, 01:17:58 PM »
This isn't looking good for you WeightPSHR

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2010, 01:34:40 PM »
LOL....

Chutebox stated I got a backstage credential to the WEC, ive got my ticket stubs from events, I've got pics from weigh ins,qna's, backstage, and events, I've got my coaches liscence from USA boxing, what do you wanna see?  Just ask son.

What do I need to prove? Why do I need to bet shit? This is all him.

He needs to do this purely to back up what he claimed. Pretty simple really. He should be willing prove it. He offered it.

I have not wavered once in any of this.

Chute needs this for himself.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 01:43:58 PM »
LOL....

Chutebox stated I got a backstage credential to the WEC, ive got my ticket stubs from events, I've got pics from weigh ins,qna's, backstage, and events, I've got my coaches liscence from USA boxing, what do you wanna see?  Just ask son.

What do I need to prove? Why do I need to bet shit? This is all him.

He needs to do this purely to back up what he claimed. Pretty simple really. He should be willing prove it. He offered it.

I have not wavered once in any of this.

Chute needs this for himself.

This is all true.  He was the one that originally boasted about having all this stuff... which none of it he really has.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2010, 01:48:17 PM »
This is all true.  He was the one that originally boasted about having all this stuff... which none of it he really has.

Quite honestly, none of it means shit anyways.

I have been to numerous MMA events, etc, but what does it matter. This is an MMA board. Nothing more. ::)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2010, 01:53:17 PM »
Chuteboxe is busy figuring out his scanner and how it works. 

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2010, 02:11:10 PM »
Chuteboxe is busy figuring out his scanner and how it works. 

LOL....That happens a lot on this board it seems.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2010, 02:42:38 PM »

I am not betting shit. There is no need for me to agree to anything.

What a pussy and a coward. Just like your hero, Cock Chestnar.  :-\

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2010, 02:56:06 PM »
What a pussy and a coward. Just like your hero, Cock Chestnar.  :-\

I have nothing to lose in this one. Therefore I do not have anything to bet for.

Chuteboxe put himself on the line......He owes it to himself and himself only.

I could care less really.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2010, 05:10:19 PM »
The views I posted aren't obstructed by Dan Mirgliotta idiot, your view leaves too much to the imagination, and yours tends to run wild.  You are saying that Kos got hit by a right knee.  You are either epically delusional or you're too stupid to tell the difference between right and left.  He sprawls backwards, plants, then fires the left knee.  No right knee was thrown at all, his right foot never leaves the canvas until he shoots his hips out before throwing the left knee.  You obviously have never trained a day in your life.

sorry weight, I'm with chute on this one.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2010, 05:40:25 PM »
Prove it all then :o

This should be very easy for you to do. I am calling you out on it.

You called me out on it, I'm willing to oblige.  Does this board mean that much to you?  I'm willing to let the mods ban me if I don't come through.  I just want to make it worth my while since you are always talking shit.  Just say yes, and if you're right i'm banned and everyone has a laugh.  If I come through you're officially labeled what everyone already knows about you.  Quit being a bitch.
Predictions
 40/61

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2010, 06:03:24 PM »
This is all true.  He was the one that originally boasted about having all this stuff... which none of it he really has.

I'd almost accept you as a replacement, except your personlaity is so vanilla you could drop off the face of this board forever and no one would know. 
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2010, 07:32:01 PM »
You called me out on it, I'm willing to oblige.  Does this board mean that much to you?  I'm willing to let the mods ban me if I don't come through.  I just want to make it worth my while since you are always talking shit.  Just say yes, and if you're right i'm banned and everyone has a laugh.  If I come through you're officially labeled what everyone already knows about you.  Quit being a bitch.

What do I need to say yes to? 
You are forgetting one thing here...you offered your 'proof' that you are some super MMA fan that holds on to trinkets from MMA events like a small child.
I am sure that plenty of people here have something similar hanging around in their jacket pockets.

You backed out as I suspected and tried to put the blameon me...typical of internet make believe.

To be quite honest...this is digital media. Not like you can't scope the web and photoshop somehting anyways.

I got what I wanted out of you and proved that you are just a typical internet superstar that constantly tries to start shit with people.

I welcome it chump. Passes my time at work. Its nothing more .

I called your bluff....Remember, you said all I have to do is ask and I did.

You backed down just like I knew you would.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2010, 08:26:55 PM »
What do I need to say yes to? 

You backed down just like I knew you would.

Agree to change your sig if I post what I said I would, it's that easy.  If I don't, I'll agree to be banned, it's that simple.
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2010, 08:37:48 PM »
I have nothing to lose in this one. Therefore I do not have anything to bet for.

Chuteboxe put himself on the line......He owes it to himself and himself only.

I could care less really.

What a bitchass move from a chicken shit coward. You talk the talk and then tuck tail and run when challenged. Hi, Brock!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2010, 08:57:25 PM »
Agree to change your sig if I post what I said I would, it's that easy.  If I don't, I'll agree to be banned, it's that simple.

You had your chance.....too late weasel.

After all...this is what you said originally.

I've got pics from weigh ins,qna's, backstage, and events, I've got my coaches liscence from USA boxing, what do you wanna see?  Just ask son.

I asked as you offered, and all I got were excuses and you turning this into a bet.

What part of just ask are you now forgetting? You never said 'I will bet you your sig, etc' when you made this statement.

I got what I wanted out of you...besides what would your MMA trinkets or $50 boxing license mean, even if you have them.

What a fool. ;D

You need to stop taking my bait. I will own you every time. Weasel.

Know your role, chump.

I slowed your roll. LOL

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2010, 09:24:16 PM »
What a bitchass move from a chicken shit coward. You talk the talk and then tuck tail and run when challenged. Hi, Brock!

Don't you have some kind of lie or made up bullshit to post? Haven't seen any of it today.
What's wrong.....are you afraid of a banning?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2010, 09:26:58 PM »
Don't you have some kind of lie or made up bullshit to post? Haven't seen any of it today.
What's wrong.....are you afraid of a banning?

What am I lying about? That Brock Lesnar faked an illness? Seems a lot of people are convinced that's true.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2010, 09:51:48 PM »
typical UFC shit.  Can't even get a knee that never landed correct.  Odd if it landed why did they change the call after they viewed the tape.  First Mirg took a point away and then after hearing it did not land he changed it.  Are you UFC nuthuggers defending the ref or Koscheck or what exactly.  You think the UFC would have their shit together.  Can you guys go give them your expertise and help them
No Worries 4 me

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2010, 10:07:54 PM »
What am I lying about? That Brock Lesnar faked an illness? Seems a lot of people are convinced that's true.

Seems like a lot of people think Fedor is fighting cans and most of his PRIDE fights were fixed. Agree?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2010, 10:13:52 PM »
As long as you agree to the stipulation, that when I post all of the stuff I listed, you change your sig from "getbig" to "Team captain of Dana White's ballsack" permanently.  All I need is for you to agree to this so I can make it worth it.  Then we can seal this through a Mod, that way if you puss out you can get banned or put in timeout.

Do you really have the power to get one of Mindspin's alters banned? Him and Ron are pretty tight bro.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2010, 10:14:14 PM »
typical UFC shit.  Can't even get a knee that never landed correct.  Odd if it landed why did they change the call after they viewed the tape.  First Mirg took a point away and then after hearing it did not land he changed it.  Are you UFC nuthuggers defending the ref or Koscheck or what exactly.  You think the UFC would have their shit together.  Can you guys go give them your expertise and help them

The judges watched a replay dumb shit. That is partially why a point was ultimately not taken away.  Koscheck even admitted to Mirgliota that the knee was not that hard.

I dislike Koscheck, but all I am doing is proving that a knee was landed, albeit not enough to take a point away or cause major damage.
I posted this the night of the fight, but all you chumps with UFC hate called me out...so as usual I had to prove you wrong.

Regardless, this has nothing to do with the UFC. These are State Sanctioned Refs and Sanctioned judges. The UFC has NO control over these decisions. Although Mirgliota was a shining star that night, especially stepping in on Daley.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2010, 10:16:07 PM »
Do you really have the power to get one of Mindspin's alters banned? Him and Ron are pretty tight bro.

LOL ;D

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2010, 06:23:57 AM »
Chuteboxe was the one that boasted about having all these backstage passes etc re MMA.  He was the one trying to elevate his credibility based upon these things (the passes, the certificate etc).

It's on HIM to post them to maintain credibility.  Chuteboxe stated "just ask son".  That's what Weightsphr did.. he just asked.     NOW, it's do this, do that, THEN he'll post.  F that.  Chuteboxe is the coward here.

All IMO.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2010, 08:22:10 AM »
You had your chance.....too late weasel.

After all...this is what you said originally.

I've got pics from weigh ins,qna's, backstage, and events, I've got my coaches liscence from USA boxing, what do you wanna see?  Just ask son.

I asked as you offered, and all I got were excuses and you turning this into a bet.

What part of just ask are you now forgetting? You never said 'I will bet you your sig, etc' when you made this statement.

I got what I wanted out of you...besides what would your MMA trinkets or $50 boxing license mean, even if you have them.

What a fool. ;D

You need to stop taking my bait. I will own you every time. Weasel.

Know your role, chump.

I slowed your roll. LOL

A simple yes or no answer without a novels worth of excuses wil do?  Quit being a bitch. 
Predictions
 40/61