Author Topic: Koscheck was NOT faking the Knee-PROOF  (Read 7130 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Koscheck was NOT faking the Knee-PROOF
« on: May 18, 2010, 07:09:44 AM »

You can see the obvious right knee of Daley hit Koscheck....way before the knee that was shown on the replay.

I was the FIRST to post this fact here and caught a lot of shit for it. http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=330118.msg4710963#msg4710963

Once again....I was right.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: Koscheck was NOT faking the Knee-PROOF
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 11:50:35 AM »
I was behind you on this too.  I saw it on ppv.

Good work weightpshr

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 12:04:35 PM »
would have been a nice left knee had it landed.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 12:05:40 PM »
I was behind you on this too.  I saw it on ppv.

Good work weightpshr

Thanks Bro :)

There were many haters about this incident. As always, I can back up what I post on here.

Georgie Whore was one of the many http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=330118.msg4720343#msg4720343

Funny how they 'pretend' to not see this thread :o

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 12:39:19 PM »
Here's a better view genious, Daley didn't even throw a right knee. 

Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 12:49:41 PM »
Here's a better view genious, Daley didn't even throw a right knee. 

Those are the same views as were shown on the replay. Epic blindness.
Are you seriously telling me that you don't see a knee in the gif I posted?
You are looking desperate to prove me wrong here :o

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 01:17:25 PM »
The right knee definitely hit.  No doubt.   It's in the video.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 06:33:41 PM »
Those are the same views as were shown on the replay. Epic blindness.
Are you seriously telling me that you don't see a knee in the gif I posted?
You are looking desperate to prove me wrong here :o

The views I posted aren't obstructed by Dan Mirgliotta idiot, your view leaves too much to the imagination, and yours tends to run wild.  You are saying that Kos got hit by a right knee.  You are either epically delusional or you're too stupid to tell the difference between right and left.  He sprawls backwards, plants, then fires the left knee.  No right knee was thrown at all, his right foot never leaves the canvas until he shoots his hips out before throwing the left knee.  You obviously have never trained a day in your life.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 07:07:36 PM »
The views I posted aren't obstructed by Dan Mirgliotta idiot, your view leaves too much to the imagination, and yours tends to run wild.  You are saying that Kos got hit by a right knee.  You are either epically delusional or you're too stupid to tell the difference between right and left.  He sprawls backwards, plants, then fires the left knee.  No right knee was thrown at all, his right foot never leaves the canvas until he shoots his hips out before throwing the left knee.  You obviously have never trained a day in your life.

The view is not obstructed by Mirgliota when the knee makes contact. I didn't make this shit up.  So Coltrane is dellusional as well as people on other sites and boards as well huh? Your UFC hate and dislike of me are rotting your judment. If you actually watch the fight you can see that Koscheck had a mark on his eye  after the knee that was not there before.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 07:26:24 PM »
If you actually watch the fight you can see that Koscheck had a mark on his eye  after the knee that was not there before.

The left knee grazed the same side you thing the right knee alledgedly landed on.  How can a knee that wasn't even thrown land?
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 07:41:49 PM »
The left knee grazed the same side you thing the right knee alledgedly landed on.  How can a knee that wasn't even thrown land?

His right eye...the one he was wincing if you even actually watched the fight.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 08:10:35 PM »
His right eye...the one he was wincing if you even actually watched the fight.

I saw the fight, it sucked.  I'm going by the hot garbage your spewing in this thread, and the gif with the shitty view you posted.  I didn't see anything that occured in these gifs, especially the bottom one, that would lead to wincing of the right eye. 
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2010, 09:23:12 PM »
I saw the fight, it sucked.  I'm going by the hot garbage your spewing in this thread, and the gif with the shitty view you posted.  I didn't see anything that occured in these gifs, especially the bottom one, that would lead to wincing of the right eye. 

I could post the sun shining and you would say it was the moon....

Epic frustration with someone you refer as a TUF Newb owning you in every thread.

Can't blame you though...If I had a made up character pretending to be a super MMA fan, and super training MMA athlete, such as yourself, I would be pissed at me too for exposing you :-*

Once again, I applaud you for not using Dick N Ball talk in every thread as your only rebuttal. Looks like you finally are maturing.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 05:45:11 AM »
The view is not obstructed by Mirgliota when the knee makes contact. I didn't make this shit up.  So Coltrane is dellusional as well as people on other sites and boards as well huh? Your UFC hate and dislike of me are rotting your judment. If you actually watch the fight you can see that Koscheck had a mark on his eye  after the knee that was not there before.

Chutebox knows better than to conclude i'm delusional.   ;D

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 07:19:56 AM »
I could post the sun shining and you would say it was the moon....

Epic frustration with someone you refer as a TUF Newb owning you in every thread.

Can't blame you though...If I had a made up character pretending to be a super MMA fan, and super training MMA athlete, such as yourself, I would be pissed at me too for exposing you :-*

Once again, I applaud you for not using Dick N Ball talk in every thread as your only rebuttal. Looks like you finally are maturing.

The only thing you own is Dana's balls in your mouth, you want proof to any of my claims all you have to do is look for it, the proof's in the archives son.  All I've been seeing from you, is you posing verbal blowjobs on the UFC and various people owning you for it.  Why don't you go back seeing invisible right knees and molesting kids while watching TUF, it's on tonight remember? 
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2010, 08:10:58 AM »
The only thing you own is Dana's balls in your mouth, you want proof to any of my claims all you have to do is look for it, the proof's in the archives son.  All I've been seeing from you, is you posing verbal blowjobs on the UFC and various people owning you for it.  Why don't you go back seeing invisible right knees and molesting kids while watching TUF, it's on tonight remember?  

LOL @ proof.  I know things are a little 'slow' there in Texas, but I am pretty sure that you are aware that anyone can post digital media.

I have said before, please be whomever you want to be...no need to keep defending yourself.

You have ignored my apologies in the past, but please forgive me if me mentioning friends and family's children at MMA events makes you think of a pedo.

I do realize that some people can't fathom adults treating children appropriately.

I truly am sorry if I have brought back memories that you most likely would like to forget :o

Are you by chance Catholic ;)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2010, 09:23:44 AM »

LOL @ proof.  I know things are a little 'slow' there in Texas, but I am pretty sure that you are aware that anyone can post digital media.

I have said before, please be whomever you want to be...no need to keep defending yourself.

You have ignored my apologies in the past, but please forgive me if me mentioning friends and family's children at MMA events makes you think of a pedo.

I do realize that some people can't fathom adults treating children appropriately.

I truly am sorry if I have brought back memories that you most likely would like to forget :o

Are you by chance Catholic ;)

I'm not catholic, but thanks for offering ::)  You can pretend to have invisible friends all you want, we all know you only have 2 friends......Dana's left and right nuts.  As for you questioning my proof, what do wanna see.  I got a backstage credential to the WEC, ive got my ticket stubs from events, I've got pics from weigh ins,qna's, backstage, and events, I've got my coaches liscence from USA boxing, what do you wanna see?  Just ask son.
Predictions
 40/61

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 10:55:12 AM »
Chuteboxe ducks Coltrane.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2010, 11:25:32 AM »
Chuteboxe ducks Coltrane.

Ok now you're delusional.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2010, 11:37:57 AM »
I'm not catholic, but thanks for offering ::)  You can pretend to have invisible friends all you want, we all know you only have 2 friends......Dana's left and right nuts.  As for you questioning my proof, what do wanna see.  I got a backstage credential to the WEC, ive got my ticket stubs from events, I've got pics from weigh ins,qna's, backstage, and events, I've got my coaches liscence from USA boxing, what do you wanna see?  Just ask son.

Prove it all then :o

This should be very easy for you to do. I am calling you out on it.

Don't give me this 'look through my post history' either.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2010, 11:57:27 AM »

Checkmate.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2010, 12:20:06 PM »

As long as you agree to the stipulation, that when I post all of the stuff I listed, you change your sig from "getbig" to "Team captain of Dana White's ballsack" permanently.  All I need is for you to agree to this so I can make it worth it.  Then we can seal this through a Mod, that way if you puss out you can get banned or put in timeout.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2010, 12:38:01 PM »
As long as you agree to the stipulation, that when I post all of the stuff I listed, you change your sig from "getbig" to "Team captain of Dana White's ballsack" permanently.  All I need is for you to agree to this so I can make it worth it.  Then we can seal this through a Mod, that way if you puss out you can get banned or put in timeout.

Excuses, excuses.

I am not agreeing to shit.

You are the one that said you had proof idiot. You NEED to prove it for yourself, not me.

Why do I need to make it 'worth your while' when you offered it to begin with?

Don't offer what you can't produce, sucker :o

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2010, 12:44:52 PM »
Excuses, excuses.
I am not agreeing to shit.
You are the one that said you had proof idiot. You NEED to prove it for yourself, not me.
Why do I need to make it 'worth your while' when you offered it to begin with?
Don't offer what you can't produce, sucker :o

Gentlmans bet, if im lying what do you have to worry about?  I'll even agree to let mindspin ban me if I don't post the stuff I listed.  You'd be happy to have me gone right?   Are you bitching out?  Agree and i'll either make it happen, or offer to have a mod ban me if I don't.  If you're so sure im lying what do you have to lose?
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2010, 01:03:41 PM »
Gentlmans bet, if im lying what do you have to worry about?  I'll even agree to let mindspin ban me if I don't post the stuff I listed.  You'd be happy to have me gone right?   Are you bitching out?  Agree and i'll either make it happen, or offer to have a mod ban me if I don't.  If you're so sure im lying what do you have to lose?

I am not betting shit. There is no need for me to agree to anything.

You offered them. Plain and simple. Post proof or not. It is 100% up to you.

Even if you do have all the things you say you do, what does it prove anyways? That you are a hoarder and hang on to this shit like a little kid? Or maybe you are a stalker type fan. ::)