Author Topic: gh15 tip of the week  (Read 49952 times)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Re: gh15 tip of the week
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2007, 06:25:02 PM »
How would you answer to Palumbo's opinioon about Ephedra being a stimulant and thus too much stress for the CNS and increased cortisol levels, less effective then Clen! Also you also have to take it with aspirin 3-4 times a day - and as far as ai know aspirin is liver , renal toxic and and not very good on the stomach as well!

I would tell him to stick to what he does best, looking like shit and selling fake gh... ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2007, 06:38:22 PM »
Which is why it's being recommended now as a normal everyday supplement for anyone.  Do a simple pubmed search.
Recommended to everyone by whom? I would say popping aspirin everyday is a bad idea for most. Even the 'baby aspirin a day' being ultimately healthy is debatable.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2007, 06:44:02 PM »
Recommended to everyone by whom? I would say popping aspirin everyday is a bad idea for most. Even the 'baby aspirin a day' being ultimately healthy is debatable.

No actually one baby aspirin a day is not debatable - the benefits definitely outweigh the possible side effects. but it doesnt says anywhere that is 100 % safe and here with ECA stack we are talking 3-4 times that dose.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2007, 07:04:36 PM »

Yes, there is no dispute that aspirin thins the blood.  On juice or not...it still has the same effect on the COX enzyme by inhibiting platelets from releasing Thromboxane, TXA2. Which is why it's being recommended now as a normal everyday supplement for anyone.  Do a simple pubmed search.

A few people on the nutrition board simply want to re-invent the wheel and decided that aspirin is not needed for the ECA stack...that's fine, but other then being tuff-guy-rebels they really have nothing to base that on  ;)

Princess L is similar to TA....they're both great at cut and paste  ;)

I feel when I was on ECA that the aspirin really helped

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2007, 07:23:00 PM »
No actually one baby aspirin a day is not debatable - the benefits definitely outweigh the possible side effects. but it doesnt says anywhere that is 100 % safe and here with ECA stack we are talking 3-4 times that dose.
It is debatable. For example it can be dangerous to stop cold turkey if you have been taking it regularly. If it was proven to be beneficial for everyone all doctors would order every patient they see to take aspirin every day. They do not. Not across the board.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2007, 07:32:57 PM »

many doctors recommend that people take 1 aspiring EVERYDAY to help prevent heart disease

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2007, 07:50:58 PM »
many doctors recommend that people take 1 aspiring EVERYDAY to help prevent heart disease
Sure, though they weigh the benefits against the risk of getting ulcers or other sides. From what I've seen it's recommended if you have people with heart problems in the family (ie hereditary).

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2007, 07:55:23 PM »
bottom line- aspirin can be beneficial ,especially in juicers to prevent from blood clots , but any over 81mg  for  everyday use is not worth the risk!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2007, 07:58:13 PM »
What about the sympathetic nervous system adaptation to beta agonists?  Isn't there an increase in parasympathetic nervous system output, along with receptor down regulation of adregernic receptors?

This also occurs with cholinergic receptor excitability at higher beta receptor stimulation. 

What do you for the period after the 4 hour active half life of ephedrine, when your BMR slows down?

That is not the case with Ephedrine. It is shown to become more effective over time.

Also, stop trying to sound fancy shmancy with big words that can be found in any intro physiology book. As well, if you are going to talk about beta receptors, at least mention the subset you are referring to  ::)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2007, 09:57:26 PM »
either way ECA works.... Take it for 3 weeks and tell me it doesnt. If you cant take the heat, then don't mess with fire.     
                        Ephedrine
                        Caffine
                        Asprin- yes asprin. Thats the way to take the fuckin shit. Why argue? Just take the asprin. Its not much worse then the liquer all you shmoes suck down every weekend.
-

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2007, 10:01:40 PM »
either way ECA works.... Take it for 3 weeks and tell me it doesnt. If you cant take the heat, then don't mess with fire.     
                        Ephedrine
                        Caffine
                        Asprin- yes asprin. Thats the way to take the fuckin shit. Why argue? Just take the asprin. Its not much worse then the liquer all you shmoes suck down every weekend.

Aspirin has only been shown to help in super obese women, so for the most part, it is not necessary. As well, taking that much aspirin every day could lead to an ulcer.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2007, 10:07:32 PM »
If that was the case, then wouldn't it be called the EC stack? Nobody said everyday, just 12 weeks. Or during contest/photo shoot prep
-

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2007, 10:10:12 PM »
If that was the case, then wouldn't it be called the EC stack? Nobody said everyday, just 12 weeks. Or during contest/photo shoot prep

Many do call it the EC stack, I don't use Aspirin with it. Princess L also recommends this.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2007, 10:20:58 PM »
Adonis says diet on cheeseburgers and ben and jerrys. Hey... to each his own..
-

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2007, 10:35:03 PM »
Adonis says diet on cheeseburgers and ben and jerrys. Hey... to each his own..

Yea, you will lose weight....but you will also be deficient in many vital nutrients and vitamins, which may not have an effect in the short term, but most definitely will in the long term.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2007, 11:30:56 PM »
Guaifenesin is effective in the treatment of the thickened bronchial mucosa characteristic of asthma. It works by drawing water into the bronchi. The water both thins mucus and lubricates the airway, facilitating the removal of mucus by coughing. One may notice a sense of dry mouth when taking this medication. Water consumption is important, not only to help with dry mouth, but also to improve the effectiveness of the drug.
N

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2007, 08:12:46 AM »

A few people on the nutrition board simply want to re-invent the wheel and decided that aspirin is not needed for the ECA stack...that's fine, but other then being tuff-guy-rebels they really have nothing to base that on  ;)

Princess L is similar to TA....they're both great at cut and paste  ;)

Here are some previous posts on a recommended ECA stack of VasoPro, NoDoz, and baby aspirin taken shortly before cardio:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=57287.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69819.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=70793.0

Questions:

-Bronkaid or Vaspro - any difference?

-NoDoz or a cup of coffee?

-Aspirin or no?

Effectiveness of combining ephedrine & caffeine higher than either taken separately:
http://www.buyvasoproephedrine.com/ephedrine-weight-loss.html

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2007, 08:35:58 AM »
Asprin or no?

Aspirin  ;D

A simple pubmed search will show the protective effects far outweigh any risks  ;)

hahaha, funniest thing that knuckleheads will take juice, clen, t3, caffeine, and ephedra daily...and the one thing they're worried about is aspirin?!  ???  ::)

Classic!!!
just not good enough

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2007, 08:37:36 AM »
Aspirin  ;D

A simple pubmed search will show the protective effects far outweigh any risks  ;)

hahaha, funniest thing that knuckleheads will take juice, clen, t3, caffeine, and ephedra daily...and the one thing they're worried about is aspirin?!  ???  ::)

Classic!!!

Some are saying aspirin doesn't help effectiveness, rather than any concern as to healthfulness. ???

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2007, 08:51:44 AM »
i suppose pure dexamphetamine, methamphetamine or any other type of amphet could replace the ephedrine part of the stack?

i mean, really, what's the difference?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2007, 10:00:40 AM »

Two words, and why people are seemingly scared of aspirin: Tom Prince.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2007, 10:21:18 AM »
Some are saying aspirin doesn't help effectiveness, rather than any concern as to healthfulness. ???

From the studies I have seen, the former appears to have good support.

As well, I am from the school that if I don't need it, don't take it.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2007, 11:16:03 AM »
i was asked in pms to give tips about lifting,,drugs,,diets,,etc ill give one every week

tip one

the more effedrine you take,,the less bodyfat% you will hold on you,, even if you eat junk like chinease or burgerking once a day. this is one of the main secrets of how to really be big and keep the bodyfat% down at the 8%. you will keep losing bodyfat as long as you are on the effedrine even with no cardio.

effedrine is the  best drug for losing bodyfat,,you do not! have to eat a completely clean diet while on it. the adding of aas will enhance the effect of effedrine to the 10th degree.

recommended effedrine product: bronkaid. very good solid product.

AAAaaaahhhh, that's not necessarly true, too much for a prolonged time will counter and have the opposite effect, since you claim to be an "expert" I'll let you figure out why this happends.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2007, 11:41:44 AM »
ephedrine is not available in europe..romania here...i need oppinions on regenon...dosage wise plus ness and aspirine ( buffered ) 3 times a day.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2007, 12:12:19 PM »
AAAaaaahhhh, that's not necessarly true, too much for a prolonged time will counter and have the opposite effect, since you claim to be an "expert" I'll let you figure out why this happends.