Author Topic: We should believe everything the govt tells us: YES or NO?  (Read 5804 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: We should believe everything the govt tells us: YES or NO?
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2007, 07:41:22 AM »
well, you resort to name calling immediately.  Which shows you're frustrated. 

Okay, both sides.  Let's do it!

My side:  All world govts are utilitarian govts.  They do what is of the greatest value for the greatest # of people. 

7000 people die daily in america from various causes.  If letting 3,000 more die on 9/11/01 meant that the US would get the world and domestic blank check to secure oil and position in the most valuable region on earth - checking the Rus and China advances for at least another 20+ years while keeping our fuel dependency checked, and 300 mil people would live safer better lives because of it, I think they would do it. 

That is one side.  Please tell me why it's unrealisitic.

I'm not even close to frustrated, I just think you are crazy....it isn't worth my time typing because unless I change my name to Alex Jones you won't listen. The American government isn't going to stage an attack like 9/11 for oil.....
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2007, 07:58:02 AM »
I'm not even close to frustrated, I just think you are crazy....it isn't worth my time typing because unless I change my name to Alex Jones you won't listen. The American government isn't going to stage an attack like 9/11 for oil.....

Your time isn't an issue, I believe.  You spend hours here every day tossing things around.  So one post explaining your beliefs here won't kill ya.

You didn't answer my question:
Please tell me why it's unrealisitic that we'd let a mere 3000 die if it meant the other 300 million would live SO much better.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2007, 08:16:28 AM »
Your time isn't an issue, I believe.  You spend hours here every day tossing things around.  So one post explaining your beliefs here won't kill ya.

You didn't answer my question:
Please tell me why it's unrealisitic that we'd let a mere 3000 die if it meant the other 300 million would live SO much better.

Because this is America and that shit doesn't happen here...I didn't say I don't have time, just don't like wasting it trying to talk to a brick wall
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2007, 08:36:17 AM »
Because this is America and that shit doesn't happen here...I didn't say I don't have time, just don't like wasting it trying to talk to a brick wall

Okay.

Your reasoning is "because I said so".

We can ignore Operation Northwoods, a declassified document showing we almost did fake hijackings in 1962 - approved by joint chiefs and DoD - and aomost happened, if JFK hadn't said no.

We can ignore the Gulf of Tonken, as we now know the viet never attacked us as reported, and that we went to battle based upon fake attacks.

So, I have those two historically proven events where yes - that shit DOES happen here.

You have "that shit doesn't happen here".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2007, 10:21:28 AM »
Okay.

We can ignore Operation Northwoods, a declassified document showing we almost did fake hijackings in 1962 - approved by joint chiefs and DoD - and aomost happened, if JFK hadn't said no.

We can ignore the Gulf of Tonken, as we now know the viet never attacked us as reported, and that we went to battle based upon fake attacks.

So, I have those two historically proven events where yes - that shit DOES happen here.

mm69??  dude? ya there?  Declassified documents, 40 years after the fact, show that in 1962 and 1964, we DID the exact shit you just said we didn't do.   

So are you amending your statement?  "We don't do that shit anymore?"

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2007, 10:27:22 AM »
Okay.

LMAO saying almost isn't a very good arguing point.....but neither of those compare to 9/11
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2007, 10:28:20 AM »
mm69??  dude? ya there?  Declassified documents, 40 years after the fact, show that in 1962 and 1964, we DID the exact shit you just said we didn't do.   

So are you amending your statement?  "We don't do that shit anymore?"

Sorry I didn't get back to you soon enough! Life you know.....that shit doesn't happen in America.....Almost doesn't count
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2007, 10:30:13 AM »
LMAO saying almost isn't a very good arguing point.....but neither of those compare to 9/11

Wow... so small incidents like Northwoods plan to switch planes and blow them up and set off bombs in Miami to terrorize people - you concede we strongly considered those?  (joint chiefs and DoD approved them!)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2007, 10:31:52 AM »
Wow... so small incidents like Northwoods plan to switch planes and blow them up and set off bombs in Miami to terrorize people - you concede we strongly considered those?  (joint chiefs and DoD approved them!)

I didn't concede nothing, but when you throw in the word ALMOST, I kind of lose interest......
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2007, 10:33:12 AM »
I didn't concede nothing, but when you throw in the word ALMOST, I kind of lose interest......

Did the joint chiefs and Dept of Defense approve a plan for false flag terror operations?

Yes or no?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2007, 10:37:31 AM »
Did the joint chiefs and Dept of Defense approve a plan for false flag terror operations?

Yes or no?

look I have never looked at the documents, but could care less if they approved it...did this plan happen? NO so why talk about it?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2007, 10:55:01 AM »
look I have never looked at the documents, but could care less if they approved it...did this plan happen? NO so why talk about it?

Pretty funny to see your position unraveling. 

Earlier you said "Because this is America and that shit doesn't happen here..."

Now, we have a 1962 plot that large groups of govt approved, and the 1964 attack which DID happen.  You don't argue this stuff.

And we talk about it because it shows there are large groups in the govt who are a-okay with self-attacks and false flag terror operations, something you said we don't do.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2007, 11:19:58 AM »
Pretty funny to see your position unraveling. 

Earlier you said "Because this is America and that shit doesn't happen here..."

Now, we have a 1962 plot that large groups of govt approved, and the 1964 attack which DID happen.  You don't argue this stuff.

And we talk about it because it shows there are large groups in the govt who are a-okay with self-attacks and false flag terror operations, something you said we don't do.

My position? we will see I guess.....it will be nice to never see you post on here again after an investigation is done and nothing is found....
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2007, 11:22:28 AM »
My position? we will see I guess.....it will be nice to never see you post on here again after an investigation is done and nothing is found....

I'll apologize, of course.

Based upon the huge pile of holes in the 911 story, a second investigation will be something incredible.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2007, 11:34:56 AM »
I'll apologize, of course.

Based upon the huge pile of holes in the 911 story, a second investigation will be something incredible.

HAH! Apologize..I doubt it. I guarantee that if they investigate a second time and show nothing you and Alex Jones will call for a 3rd.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2007, 11:41:49 AM »
HAH! Apologize..I doubt it. I guarantee that if they investigate a second time and show nothing you and Alex Jones will call for a 3rd.

oh ok.

you doubt something.

what a great post.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2007, 12:03:21 PM »
oh ok.

you doubt something.

what a great post.

Are you telling me that if they investigate again and find nothing that you will drop it then and there and never mention 9/11 CT again? I KNOW that won't happen
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2007, 12:10:00 PM »
Are you telling me that if they investigate again and find nothing that you will drop it then and there and never mention 9/11 CT again? I KNOW that won't happen

If they address every question put forth, then yes.

If they test metal for explosive residue, then yes.

If they show us the missing 85 pentagon videotapes, then yes.

I know you like to call names and spell 'semen' wrong, but hoenstly, all I want is a real investigation.  I love America just as much as you do - I just have less of a trusting nature and I am more about justice than you, it seems.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2007, 12:23:17 PM »
If they address every question put forth, then yes.

If they test metal for explosive residue, then yes.

If they show us the missing 85 pentagon videotapes, then yes.

I know you like to call names and spell 'semen' wrong, but hoenstly, all I want is a real investigation.  I love America just as much as you do - I just have less of a trusting nature and I am more about justice than you, it seems.

I never called you a bad american...if you were you wouldn't care about anything. I care about justice, but admittedly am more trusting. If something turns up and the government knew, I will be first in line asking for their hanging. I just don't think anything is going to be found.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2007, 12:29:45 PM »
I never called you a bad american...if you were you wouldn't care about anything. I care about justice, but admittedly am more trusting. If something turns up and the government knew, I will be first in line asking for their hanging. I just don't think anything is going to be found.

We want teh same things, man.  And I used to compeltely mock the CTers.

I think you should watch some of those documentaries you consider crazy.  A lot of them are made by diehard republicans who set out to prove the CTers wrong, and ended up looking at things and realizing something doesn't add up.

That's my position - we need an independent, complete investigation.  The first one was 9/10 members former Bush 1 oil employees or relations, and even 4/10 of them want a new one.  All these people - every day more and more - what evidence are they looking at, that makes them believe such a HORRIBLE fcking thing?  And the holes in the story and investigaiton are way too many to list. 

mm69, you're at war so i feel bad already, arguing with you.  I've tried repeatedly to stop, but you're here so damn much lol... when you get home, look at a few of these documentaries, and realize the goal of most of these filmmakers isn't to discredit Bush - it's to get people to support a real investigation.  that's all i care about - I honestly think a small group - under 100 - here in ties were involved.  And if not, let's fill in the holes and clear up the confusion.  Cause the doubt is growing very very fast.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2007, 12:34:32 PM »
We want teh same things, man.  And I used to compeltely mock the CTers.

I think you should watch some of those documentaries you consider crazy.  A lot of them are made by diehard republicans who set out to prove the CTers wrong, and ended up looking at things and realizing something doesn't add up.

That's my position - we need an independent, complete investigation.  The first one was 9/10 members former Bush 1 oil employees or relations, and even 4/10 of them want a new one.  All these people - every day more and more - what evidence are they looking at, that makes them believe such a HORRIBLE fcking thing?  And the holes in the story and investigaiton are way too many to list. 

mm69, you're at war so i feel bad already, arguing with you.  I've tried repeatedly to stop, but you're here so damn much lol... when you get home, look at a few of these documentaries, and realize the goal of most of these filmmakers isn't to discredit Bush - it's to get people to support a real investigation.  that's all i care about - I honestly think a small group - under 100 - here in ties were involved.  And if not, let's fill in the holes and clear up the confusion.  Cause the doubt is growing very very fast.

I am home 240, I got back last fall. I would like to see an investigation also. Lets clear this up one way or the other...and don't stop fighting, where else am I going to let out my competitive side?? lol
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2007, 12:36:10 PM »
I am home 240, I got back last fall. I would like to see an investigation also. Lets clear this up one way or the other...and don't stop fighting, where else am I going to let out my competitive side?? lol

lol... yeah, we're both some competitive fuckers.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2007, 12:39:01 PM »
lol... yeah, we're both some competitive fuckers.

I love to debate, I wish we could do it in person more, I am a hunt and peck typer so I get tired of it real fast!!
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2007, 12:40:31 PM »

biggest problem is that america is seriously divided.  If anywhere near 1/3 of americans believe inside job... that is some serious national division.  

And it's growing.  it's no longer 'crazy' to believe 911 was an inside job (as labeled by cable news).  Now, it's unamerican to even look at the evidence.  They don't want us looking at it.  That's weird.  THey don't want us looking at the BBC reporting stuff before it happened.  that's weird.

Dennis kuscinish wants a new investigation now.  Obama is open to foreknowledge investigation.  Gore was PISSED that bush was warned and didn't act, in a Dec interview i posted here.   And the billionaires - cuban and walters.  And the celebrities - too many to name.  And the scientists.  And the CIA/military/NYPD/NYFD, etc.

Why are all these people believing such a horrible thing?  

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2007, 12:44:29 PM »
biggest problem is that america is seriously divided.  If anywhere near 1/3 of americans believe inside job... that is some serious national division.  

And it's growing.  it's no longer 'crazy' to believe 911 was an inside job (as labeled by cable news).  Now, it's unamerican to even look at the evidence.  They don't want us looking at it.  That's weird.  THey don't want us looking at the BBC reporting stuff before it happened.  that's weird.

Dennis kuscinish wants a new investigation now.  Obama is open to foreknowledge investigation.  Gore was PISSED that bush was warned and didn't act, in a Dec interview i posted here.   And the billionaires - cuban and walters.  And the celebrities - too many to name.  And the scientists.  And the CIA/military/NYPD/NYFD, etc.

Why are all these people believing such a horrible thing?  

In all honesty, for many adults, if they hear something enough times they will eventually start to believe it. I am all for an investigation though and like with the Gonzales thing, if there is nothing to hide why run from it.
gotta love life