Author Topic: What's your guess on who trained Tsarnaev brothers? and what will happen?  (Read 7535 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I'm guessing it's going to turn out they were trained by Iran and we'll be at war soon with them over it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I'm guessing it's going to turn out they were trained by Iran and we'll be at war soon with them over it.

He was racist Against blacks.

------------------

Boston bomber was thrown out of his mosque for 'raged filled rant' against Martin Luther King
Dailymail ^ | April 21, 2013 | James Nye
Posted on April 21, 2013 10:18:14 AM EDT by Gorilla44

Boston marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev was thrown out of his local mosque for 'crazy' behavior after getting involved a 'shouting match' with his imam according to one member of the congregation.

Described as being full of rage by a worshiper who would give his name only as Muhammad, Tamerlan was ejected from the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center three months ago for claiming that Martin Luther King Jr. was not a man Muslims should look to emulate.

This revelation comes as Ruslan Tsarni, an uncle of Tamerlan, claimed that his nephew had fallen under the spell of a mysterious religious leader in Cambridge, Massachusetts, who radicalized him and his brother Dzhokhar into committing Monday's terror outrage.

The dramatic confrontation between Tamerlan and his imam began when the 26-year-old interrupted a solemn Friday prayer service three months ago.

The imam had just offered up assassinated civil rights icon Martin Luther King Jr. as a fine example of a man to emulate - but this reportedly enraged Tamerlan.

'You cannot mention this guy because he’s not a Muslim!' Muhammad recalled Tamerlan shouting, shocking others in attendance according to the LA Times.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
He was racist Against blacks.

------------------

Boston bomber was thrown out of his mosque for 'raged filled rant' against Martin Luther King
Dailymail ^ | April 21, 2013 | James Nye
Posted on April 21, 2013 10:18:14 AM EDT by Gorilla44

Boston marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev was thrown out of his local mosque for 'crazy' behavior after getting involved a 'shouting match' with his imam according to one member of the congregation.

Described as being full of rage by a worshiper who would give his name only as Muhammad, Tamerlan was ejected from the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center three months ago for claiming that Martin Luther King Jr. was not a man Muslims should look to emulate.

This revelation comes as Ruslan Tsarni, an uncle of Tamerlan, claimed that his nephew had fallen under the spell of a mysterious religious leader in Cambridge, Massachusetts, who radicalized him and his brother Dzhokhar into committing Monday's terror outrage.

The dramatic confrontation between Tamerlan and his imam began when the 26-year-old interrupted a solemn Friday prayer service three months ago.

The imam had just offered up assassinated civil rights icon Martin Luther King Jr. as a fine example of a man to emulate - but this reportedly enraged Tamerlan.

'You cannot mention this guy because he’s not a Muslim!' Muhammad recalled Tamerlan shouting, shocking others in attendance according to the LA Times.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

how's that relate to my question, I don't get it?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
how's that relate to my question, I don't get it?

333 is on his cut and paste binge this morning.. screwing up other threads as well

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
333 is on his cut and paste binge this morning.. screwing up other threads as well

http://app.debka.com/p/article/22914/The-Tsarnaev-brothers-were-double-agents-who-decoyed-US-into-terror-trap

This explains obama meeting w saudis tis week as well as michelle visting the sa guy in the hospital and obama thaking putin before #2 was caught. 

They knew exactly wo this was.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

mmmmm maybe fox news smart  ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
http://app.debka.com/p/article/22914/The-Tsarnaev-brothers-were-double-agents-who-decoyed-US-into-terror-trap

This explains obama meeting w saudis tis week as well as michelle visting the sa guy in the hospital and obama thaking putin before #2 was caught. 

They knew exactly wo this was.

I could have written that article..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
http://www.freepatriot.org/2013/04/20/glenn-beck-says-he-has-proof-boston-bombing-is-inside-job/?fb_source=pubv1

Lets see what happens tommorow.

Let me throw out a guess. He makes a ridiculous claim, throws out some convoluted timeline type drawing on a dry erase. When his claims are proven false as they usually are, people like you will forget about how silly his claims were and how wrong he was, just like you have. 6 months from now, he will come out with another amazing claim, and you will post a link and say "Lets see what happens tommorow...

That's just my guess... I could be wrong

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://www.freepatriot.org/2013/04/20/glenn-beck-says-he-has-proof-boston-bombing-is-inside-job/?fb_source=pubv1

Lets see what happens tommorow.

lolololol another big non story     hannity anyone     this is so big that we'll wait till monday to come out with it. what kind of idiot watches this clown

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
lolololol another big non story     hannity anyone     this is so big that we'll wait till monday to come out with it. what kind of idiot watches this clown

Only shit for brains for voted for obama find nothing wrong whatsoever with:

1.  Russia warned us of him in 2011 and we did not do dick. 
2.  He was on the radar and went back to russia for 6 months and was never questioned
3.  Michelle Obama met w the saudi person of iterest in the hospital whose family has ties to al queada
4.  Obama had an emergency meeting w the Saudis' why?
5.  Obama was allowed to go to Boston w a terrorist on the loose not knowing if there were coconspirators why?   

There are a ton of serious problems here. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I'm also just guessing on all this but I think the deal will be made if it hasn't already that we won't oppose Russia when they go in to wipe out all opposition in and around Chechnya.  In return they won't oppose regime change in Iran and may even help in northern areas.  crazy, maybe.  I think China new about plans to attack Iran going forth months ago and used NK to make the pre-emptive argument for attacking Iran less valid, knowing that we wouldn't attack NK unless they start it.  That's where the Boston bombings and the Tsarnaev brothers come in.

One a side note about the brothers, we know for sure that they planned to get away right?  Pretty odd that they made no attempt to disguise themselves walking through a crowd with cameras going everywhere, hat on backward, no sun glasses on the younger.  Damn odd...  Mothers saying the boys were consulting with the fbi for 3 to 5 years...   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Interesting...  I don't doubt he probably has allies in government that don't like this admin and that slip him info knowing it won't be aired on the other media networks.  Wonder what he'll say on Monday? 

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I'm also just guessing on all this but I think the deal will be made if it hasn't already that we won't oppose Russia when they go in to wipe out all opposition in and around Chechnya.  In return they won't oppose regime change in Iran and may even help in northern areas.  crazy, maybe.  I think China new about plans to attack Iran going forth months ago and used NK to make the pre-emptive argument for attacking Iran less valid, knowing that we wouldn't attack NK unless they start it.  That's where the Boston bombings and the Tsarnaev brothers come in.

One a side note about the brothers, we know for sure that they planned to get away right?  Pretty odd that they made no attempt to disguise themselves walking through a crowd with cameras going everywhere, hat on backward, no sun glasses on the younger.  Damn odd...  Mothers saying the boys were consulting with the fbi for 3 to 5 years...   

Yes , that's the MO of the FBI, consult with teenagers and their parents... We have mom saying it, must be a fact

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

More and more they look like dupes and useful idiots here to me.   Tiny pawns in a much larger game they probably had no idesa about 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
More and more they look like dupes and useful idiots here to me.   Tiny pawns in a much larger game they probably had no idesa about 

but of course.. that's way more interesting..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Yes , that's the MO of the FBI, consult with teenagers and their parents... We have mom saying it, must be a fact
I'm not stating anything as fact.  I tried to make that clear.  Thread title is "What's your guess on"  Post what you think, that's the point of the thread.  How do you see all this possibly playing out?  I'm not going to call you out for speculating.  There's nothing wrong with speculating unless you try to say it's fact.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
everything that happens now is a conspiracy   :D :D :D :D :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
everything that happens now is a conspiracy   :D :D :D :D :D
what about you, any guesses to how this plays out?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I'm not stating anything as fact.  I tried to make that clear.  Thread title is "What's your guess on"  Post what you think, that's the point of the thread.  How do you see all this possibly playing out?  I'm not going to call you out for speculating.  There's nothing wrong with speculating unless you try to say it's fact.

Here's what I think... I think it is way to early to conclude anything. It's been since what.. Thursday when they figured out who these two ever were?  I just don't see the point in going off on wild tangents about conspiracies and connections at this point. You would think the botched attempt of internet slueths to identify the bombers would be a clear indication that most people don't have very good information at this point. But you're right, the title of the thread certainly asks people to play the guess game, pointless as it may be.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Here's what I think... I think it is way to early to conclude anything. It's been since what.. Thursday when they figured out who these two ever were?  I just don't see the point in going off on wild tangents about conspiracies and connections at this point. You would think the botched attempt of internet slueths to identify the bombers would be a clear indication that most people don't have very good information at this point. But you're right, the title of the thread certainly asks people to play the guess game, pointless as it may be.  

Why is it pointless?  The FBI admitted this guy was on the radar at least from 2011!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Why are you using words like "conclude" Why is it ok to speculate on just about everything else that happens every single day but not on something like this?  Nobody asked for anybody to make conclusions in this thread.

I'm not even remotely saying I'm right on what I said.  What's the harm in that?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Why are you using words like "conclude" Why is it ok to speculate on just about everything else that happens every single day but not on something like this?  Nobody asked for anybody to make conclusions in this thread.
\\
"Who do you think trained.." 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Why are you using words like "conclude" Why is it ok to speculate on just about everything else that happens every single day but not on something like this?  Nobody asked for anybody to make conclusions in this thread.

I'm not even remotely saying I'm right on what I said.  What's the harm in that?

Hugo, there is no harm, just not much of a point. About as helpful or useful as asking an 8 yr old his opinion on the 3rd law of Thermodynamics     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
\\
"Who do you think trained.." 

You think they learned all this shit from youtube?