Author Topic: Suit against Hillary Clinton over Benghazi deaths and emails is dismissed  (Read 7409 times)

Ruffian

• Getbig II
No, I don't think everything he does is awesome. But you're really not going to see me push back on very much on his agenda because this is what he won on. I'm assuming your definition of far right is conservatism, if that the case the difference is a COMPLETE 180 from what leftists and most RINO's want. McCain is a perfect example of a "Republican" turncoat undermining Trump and his agenda.

Thanks Coach, I understand the differences between the left and the right. I am saying that those on the far left and far right both share the same level of support for their candidate and ideologies and many times each side will ignore the obvious and still support their candidate. Hillary Clinton supporters stood by her regardless of what she did, Trump supporters have stated that they would still support him even if Russia helped him win. I think we need people in office that are willing to negotiate, put their differences aside and do what is best for this great country.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Thanks Coach, I understand the differences between the left and the right. I am saying that those on the far left and far right both share the same level of support for their candidate and ideologies and many times each side will ignore the obvious and still support their candidate. Hillary Clinton supporters stood by her regardless of what she did, Trump supporters have stated that they would still support him even if Russia helped him win. I think we need people in office that are willing to negotiate, put their differences aside and do what is best for this great country.

Hillary isn't.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Dumb ass Coach was told this last year and continued to hold out hope in his singular brain cell that it would come to pass.

Must really suck wasting all that energy feverishly believing that something would happen.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Dumb ass Coach was told this last year and continued to hold out hope in his singular brain cell that it would come to pass.

Must really suck wasting all that energy feverishly believing that something would happen.

How is that old bag doing nowadays? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

I don't know (or even think) that Clinton has the same support as she did but she does still have quite a bit supporting her no doubt. It's obvious that the political left support her what seems to be unconditionally whether she's in wrong or not, they stick by her. That's one thing the Dems do well, they're all on the same page, I'm not saying it's right, it's not. I think the point is despite all the negative, hatred, lies and fake scandals that are being reported by the MSM to purposely sway public opinion, it's not working.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
How is that old bag doing nowadays? 

Contrary to Coach, she isn't in jail, isn't being charged with treason, isn't being found guilty, etc...

Pretty good I would say.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Contrary to Coach, she isn't in jail, isn't being charged with treason, isn't being found guilty, etc...

Pretty good I would say.

New administration, new set of rules. Either way her time is coming.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I'll be the first to admit, Hill and Bill did some shady shit.
I never voted for Bill and voted HW Bush in 92 and Dole in 96.
Bill boarding AG Lynch's  plane looked really bad.

Like it or not, she was investigated and her actions weren't considered crimes .
She lost the election and was sec of state over 4 years ago.
Yes, some hardcore Trump backers want her in jail.
Plus, some delusional liberals want her to run again in 2020.

She's old news and not a key issue on the current scene.
Kinda like 74 yr old Kevin Levronne's comeback at the last Olympia  ;D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

Hillary really needs to go back into the woods.
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Hillary really needs to go back into the woods.

I heard /saw the highlights of her recent reflections on why she lost.
Yes, Russia and her email investigation may have played a role.
BUT, the main reason was due to her being a lousy candidate.

Plus, as former VP Biden said earlier, the dems ignored the concerns and values of the middle class working people.
That's the real core of the democratic party and they failed to embrace their values.

The main reason I voted for Hillary in Nov was because of how incompetent I felt Trump was.
To be candid, I'd have been embarrassed to put a Hillary bumper sticker on my car. ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

False.  The real core of he dem party are gays - blacks - and govt workers

I heard /saw the highlights of her recent reflections on why she lost.
Yes, Russia and her email investigation may have played a role.
BUT, the main reason was due to her being a lousy candidate.

Plus, as former VP Biden said earlier, the dems ignored the concerns and values of the middle class working people.
That's the real core of the democratic party and they failed to embrace their values.

The main reason I voted for Hillary in Nov was because of how incompetent I felt Trump was.
To be candid, I'd have been embarrassed to put a Hillary bumper sticker on my car. ;)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Judicial Watch: New Clinton Emails Show Classified Information Sent to Clinton Foundation Employees

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-newly-released-emails-reveal-classified-information-transmitted-hillary-clinton-unsecure-server-clinton-foundation-employees/

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released 2,078 pages of documents revealing more instances of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sending and receiving classified information via an unsecured email server. They also show Clinton’s daughter Chelsea and others involved with the Clinton Foundation receiving special favors from Huma Abedin, the former secretary’s deputy chief of staff.

The records were obtained in response to a court order from a May 5, 2015, lawsuit filed against the State Department (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:15-cv-00684)) after it failed to respond to a March 18, 2015, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request seeking: “All emails of official State Department business received or sent by former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013 using a non-‘state.gov’ email address.”

The new documents included 115 Clinton email exchanges not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date to at least 432 emails that were not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department. These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department.

On December 6, 2010, Secretary Clinton shared classified information with non-U.S. government employees Justin Cooper, then-aide to President Clinton who helped manage Hillary Clinton’s unsecure email system, and Clinton Foundation director Doug Band (neither of whom held security clearances). The email instructs her aide Oscar Flores to “print for Bill” (presumably Bill Clinton). The email exchange, which involved allegations of the theft of foreign aid by Bangladeshi banker and major Clinton Foundation donor Muhammad Yunus, started with an email from an unidentified person to State Department official Melanne Verveer, who forwarded her exchange on to Hillary Clinton, who then sent it on to Flores, Cooper and Band.

Yunus was accused of embezzling $100 million from the Grameen Bank he founded and was removed from it, although the charges were never proven, and Yunus reportedly returned the money. Subsequently, Clinton’s State Department was accused of threatening IRS action against the Bangladesh prime minister’s son in an attempt to stop a Bangladesh government investigation of Yunus.

In a similar instance on March 14, 2011, State Department official Maria Otero emailed Clinton information about the Grameen Bank/Foundation that was again deemed classified as Confidential by the State Department and redacted under FOIA exemption B1.4(D) – “Information specifically authorized by an executive order to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy … Foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources.” Clinton then responds to Otero using her HDR22@clintonemailcom account and copies Abedin on Abedin’s unsecure email account, huma@clintonemail.com.

In May 2010, Ben Ringel, whose donations to the Clinton Foundation Judicial Watch previously documented, asked Abedin to intervene in an employment dispute on behalf of a USAID employee. Abedin agreed, telling Ringel to forward the woman’s documents to her official State Department email account.

In a May 21, 2011, email exchange sent to Abedin’s unsecure account, then- Ambassador Princeton Lyman sent information relating to his conversation with South Sudan President Salva Kiir Mayardit that is also redacted and classified as “Confidential.”

On July 17, 2012, Abedin forwarded to her private email account for printing a call briefing sheet for Clinton’s upcoming call with Joint Special Envoy Kofi Annan, which was classified Confidential and redacted under FOIA exemption B1.4(D).

The new Abedin emails also reveal additional instances in which Clinton’s then- scheduler Lona Valmoro forwarded the former secretary of state’s detailed daily schedule to top Clinton Foundation officials.

The new emails also reveal a number of favors that were requested and carried out.

In May 2010, Abedin tells Band that she has “hooked up” people from the Russian American Foundation with “the right people” at the State Department after Abedin received a request from Russian American Foundation Vice President Rina Kirshner, forwarded by Clinton Foundation donor Eddie Trump (no relation to President Trump).
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Judicial Watch: New Clinton Emails Show Classified Information Sent to Clinton Foundation Employees

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-newly-released-emails-reveal-classified-information-transmitted-hillary-clinton-unsecure-server-clinton-foundation-employees/

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released 2,078 pages of documents revealing more instances of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sending and receiving classified information via an unsecured email server. They also show Clinton’s daughter Chelsea and others involved with the Clinton Foundation receiving special favors from Huma Abedin, the former secretary’s deputy chief of staff.

The records were obtained in response to a court order from a May 5, 2015, lawsuit filed against the State Department (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:15-cv-00684)) after it failed to respond to a March 18, 2015, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request seeking: “All emails of official State Department business received or sent by former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013 using a non-‘state.gov’ email address.”

The new documents included 115 Clinton email exchanges not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date to at least 432 emails that were not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department. These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department.

On December 6, 2010, Secretary Clinton shared classified information with non-U.S. government employees Justin Cooper, then-aide to President Clinton who helped manage Hillary Clinton’s unsecure email system, and Clinton Foundation director Doug Band (neither of whom held security clearances). The email instructs her aide Oscar Flores to “print for Bill” (presumably Bill Clinton). The email exchange, which involved allegations of the theft of foreign aid by Bangladeshi banker and major Clinton Foundation donor Muhammad Yunus, started with an email from an unidentified person to State Department official Melanne Verveer, who forwarded her exchange on to Hillary Clinton, who then sent it on to Flores, Cooper and Band.

Yunus was accused of embezzling $100 million from the Grameen Bank he founded and was removed from it, although the charges were never proven, and Yunus reportedly returned the money. Subsequently, Clinton’s State Department was accused of threatening IRS action against the Bangladesh prime minister’s son in an attempt to stop a Bangladesh government investigation of Yunus.

In a similar instance on March 14, 2011, State Department official Maria Otero emailed Clinton information about the Grameen Bank/Foundation that was again deemed classified as Confidential by the State Department and redacted under FOIA exemption B1.4(D) – “Information specifically authorized by an executive order to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy … Foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources.” Clinton then responds to Otero using her HDR22@clintonemailcom account and copies Abedin on Abedin’s unsecure email account, huma@clintonemail.com.

In May 2010, Ben Ringel, whose donations to the Clinton Foundation Judicial Watch previously documented, asked Abedin to intervene in an employment dispute on behalf of a USAID employee. Abedin agreed, telling Ringel to forward the woman’s documents to her official State Department email account.

In a May 21, 2011, email exchange sent to Abedin’s unsecure account, then- Ambassador Princeton Lyman sent information relating to his conversation with South Sudan President Salva Kiir Mayardit that is also redacted and classified as “Confidential.”

On July 17, 2012, Abedin forwarded to her private email account for printing a call briefing sheet for Clinton’s upcoming call with Joint Special Envoy Kofi Annan, which was classified Confidential and redacted under FOIA exemption B1.4(D).

The new Abedin emails also reveal additional instances in which Clinton’s then- scheduler Lona Valmoro forwarded the former secretary of state’s detailed daily schedule to top Clinton Foundation officials.

The new emails also reveal a number of favors that were requested and carried out.

In May 2010, Abedin tells Band that she has “hooked up” people from the Russian American Foundation with “the right people” at the State Department after Abedin received a request from Russian American Foundation Vice President Rina Kirshner, forwarded by Clinton Foundation donor Eddie Trump (no relation to President Trump).

A December 15, 2012, email chain shows that a committee of Clinton staffers, including Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, Jake Sullivan and Philippe Reines, was required to draft a “doctors statement” as to why Hillary supposedly fainted due to “dehydration,” causing her supposedly to hit her head and suffer a “concussion” in December 2012. The same committee then prepared a “discharge statement” when Hillary was released from the hospital.  :D :D :D :D

“These shocking new Clinton emails show why the Justice Department should reevaluate, reopen, or reinvigorate Clinton, Inc. investigations,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The casual violation of laws concerning classified material and noxious influence peddling show the Clinton State Department was ‘corruption central’ in the Obama administration.  No wonder Clinton’s allies in the State and Justice Departments had been slow-walking and hiding these emails.”

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Abedin tells Band that she has ‘hooked up’ people from the Russian American Foundation with ‘the right people’ at the State Department

Replace Abedin with Bannon or Kushner and think of the media hellstorm you'd see 24/7.
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
False.  The real core of he dem party are gays - blacks - and govt workers

No question that's the direction they moved to.
As I already posted, they abandoned the middle class working people.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Translation :  All my whining didn't amount to anything so I will keep doing it in hopes that my little mind will soothe itself in the delusional belief that something really is going to happen.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Translation :  All my whining didn't amount to anything so I will keep doing it in hopes that my little mind will soothe itself in the delusional belief that something really is going to happen.

LOL - how is dealing w Trump admn going for libs?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I dunno, let's ask Putin? ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

A laugh a day.  Much better than dealing with a Cruz or (haha) Carson admin.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Translation :  All my whining didn't amount to anything so I will keep doing it in hopes that my little mind will soothe itself in the delusional belief that something really is going to happen.

I'll bet your account (provided you create no gimmicks) this bitch goes down sooner or later. Soros and her....these two dumbasses are too stupid to see what they've stirred up. Pretty sure it was recent that Trump once again called her "Crooked Hillary".