Author Topic: Suit against Hillary Clinton over Benghazi deaths and emails is dismissed  (Read 7450 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/05/26/hillary-clinton-benghazi-email-suits-dismissed-238880

But wait, there's more....

don't worry phony "coach"
Congress is still investigating this and I'm sure Trey Gowdy is just about to crack the case any day now

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
don't worry phony "coach"
Congress is still investigating this and I'm sure Trey Gowdy is just about to crack the case any day now

All obama is doing is setting Killary up for an indictment. She's fucked.

jannekassen

Why dont you just say Hillary? I dont like her at all, but your incessant babbling of Killary and left and liberals has turned you into a laughing stock on the politics board. You self portray as being nothing more than a low level meathead. Why dont you actually try and put some thought and insight into your posts instead of cut/paste/Killary/left.

cue your weak comeback of calling me a gimmick and then resuming your low iq posts. Well done retard, well done

Fuzzy Nuts

Why dont you just say Hillary? I dont like her at all, but your incessant babbling of Killary and left and liberals has turned you into a laughing stock on the politics board. You self portray as being nothing more than a low level meathead. Why dont you actually try and put some thought and insight into your posts instead of cut/paste/Killary/left.

cue your weak comeback of calling me a gimmick and then resuming your low iq posts. Well done retard, well done

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Because the Killary and the left are so predictable there really isn't much to say. 99.5% of the political left are vermin nothing more nothing less they know exactly what they're doing and who they appeal too. On the other hand I can't really blame the leftists that follow and hang on their every word. They don't know better, they're just minions, all you have to do is see the posts on here to see that. Strawman, Fuzzy Nuts, Andre and whoever else fits into their category. Strawman took the place of 240 with all of the bullshit Trump posts.

Fuzzy Nuts

Because the Killary and the left are so predictable there really isn't much to say. 99.5% of the political left are vermin nothing more nothing less they know exactly what they're doing and who they appeal too. On the other hand I can't really blame the leftists that follow and hang on their every word. They don't know better, they're just minions, all you have to do is see the posts on here to see that. Strawman, Fuzzy Nuts, Andre and whoever else fits into their category. Strawman took the place of 240 with all of the bullshit Trump posts.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
wore ?

are you a woman?

What do you know about women? you're slack jawed fagg0t that has been living in perpetual hell ever since Nov. 8th.

What state do you live in?
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
What do you know about women? you're slack jawed fagg0t that has been living in perpetual hell ever since Nov. 8th.

What state do you live in?

Lives in Nor Cal. Explains everything. More than likely in Castro District.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LOL, good one.
Ok, politics aside here:
I always thought Monica looked cute in that beret .
She's got a BMC approved PAWG body type that I prefer.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

1. She lost the 2016 election and was sec of state over 4 years ago.

2. She did some careless, dumb stuff but none of it was criminal.

3. Despite your goofy conspiracy theories, she wasn't convicted or found guilty  in any court.

Thanks for playing...next  ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
1. She lost the 2016 election and was sec of state over 4 years ago.
And was a complete failure

2. She did some careless, dumb stuff but none of it was criminal.

Last I checked lying to congress is a crime. We can start there

3. Despite your goofy conspiracy theories, she wasn't convicted or found guilty  in any court.

Think about that, maybe you can figure it out on your own but I'm not going to hold my breath

Thanks for playing...next  ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dear Coach,

I was never found guilty of any crime.
Thanks for helping Trump supporters look even dumber.
Sincerely,
Hillary Clinton

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Dear Coach,

Sincerely,
Hillary Clinton

If that's you "Taking off the gloves", I have a feeling that you are about to disappear again extremely soon.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If that's you "Taking off the gloves", I have a feeling that you are about to disappear again extremely soon.

I suspect Trump will disappear from the oval office before I depart from get big . ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Dear Coach,

Sincerely,
Hillary Clinton

Are you seriously that clueless or just trolling? Honest question

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Are you seriously that clueless or just trolling? Honest question

How's the weather up your own ass?  honest question :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

What a lot of Trump supporters fail to realize is that my wife and I don't like liberal democrats.
We don't give a fuk about Hillary, but are "never Trump" voters.
If Hillary got arrested for corruption, I'd cheer .
In plain terms , we don't give a rats ass about Hillary, period.

In our view , Trump's an incompetent buffoon that's a train wreck as POTUS.
We tend to be conservative , but we are totally anti-Trump.
To those like us, he's an immature idiot.

How bad do we think Trump is? Enough to make us vote for Hillary last election over him.  :D

I can't give Trump a bigger insult then that.  ;)

Ruffian

• Getbig II

Coach how are these leftists different from people like you on the far right? In your mind Trump can do no wrong and everything he does is awesome.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Coach how are these leftists different from people like you on the far right? In your mind Trump can do no wrong and everything he does is awesome.

No, I don't think everything he does is awesome. But you're really not going to see me push back on very much on his agenda because this is what he won on. I'm assuming your definition of far right is conservatism, if that the case the difference is a COMPLETE 180 from what leftists and most RINO's want. McCain is a perfect example of a "Republican" turncoat undermining Trump and his agenda.