Author Topic: ECA plus M1T  (Read 3037 times)

4thAD

ECA plus M1T
« on: May 07, 2006, 09:11:54 PM »
Is it safe to stack an ECA stack with M1T? Im on an ECA stack right now and I am getting ready to start a two week cycle of M1T!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: ECA plus M1T
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 04:03:30 AM »
1. you do not cycle M1T...
2. I don't think they interfere with each other

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 10:13:30 AM »
2 weeks cycle?? muhahahahahaha

Oh man, you have so much to learn.

Arnold Palmer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • LET ME OUT OF TIME OUT NEED ADVICE GETTING GYNO!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 12:16:09 PM »
I would suggest taking a break from the ECA while ur on the M1T.  Then go back on the ECA to lean up and reveal the gains that you made while on the M1T.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 01:33:23 PM »
Ok so maybe the word cycle was not the best choice. I am going to be taking M1T for two weeks. Excuse me for not being the vocab master in the chemical world. I was just wondering if the two can be taken togethor. Why are there so many assholes on this board? Wooo thanx for your respectable answer.. I have been a natural lifter for all my life and I have two bottles of M1t left that I bought before the ban. I am currenntly on an ECA stack to lean up and was just wondering if I need to stop the ECA before taking the M1T. I may have alot to learn, but thats why Im here......

I'm not talking about the word cycle, i was referring to taking a potent steroid for only 2 weeks. total BS. Please do some research beforehand, you should do about 4 weeks. but M1T is NASTY, i would say it's poison with a side effect of building muscle. 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 05:06:27 PM »
I'm not talking about the word cycle, i was referring to taking a potent steroid for only 2 weeks. total BS. Please do some research beforehand, you should do about 4 weeks. but M1T is NASTY, i would say it's poison with a side effect of building muscle. 

M1T is not a pure steriod... it is a hormone composite... it is crap... take it for 3 months and you might make some gains but it is a waste.... test is cheaper and safer... anyway you should not be using an ECA stack for an extended period as your body adapts to it....

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2006, 06:13:32 PM »
:

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2006, 06:23:21 PM »
Hey DonkeyKong have you ever taken M1T, or you just going off what you have heard on the boards? Im trying to get educated here and your negativity right off the bat sucks! He had no side affects at all. No high blood preasure, no aggressiveness, a little lethargy, and his liver is fine (checked before and after).

For those that have replied to this thread in a serious manner I thank you! I will drop the ECA.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2006, 06:49:00 PM »
:

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2006, 08:59:42 PM »
M1T is not a pure steriod... it is a hormone composite... it is crap... take it for 3 months and you might make some gains but it is a waste.... test is cheaper and safer... anyway you should not be using an ECA stack for an extended period as your body adapts to it....
Finally, a post on this board about this crap that makes sense.

M1-T, 1-AD, 4-AD, legal steroids, legal gear, whatever, it is all S-H-I-T
...your money would be better served investing in Enron.

When will you people learn?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2006, 06:28:52 AM »
4thPlace, its appears you are having a meltdown.

Am I correct in that assesment.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2006, 01:07:16 PM »
Yeah Kind of Sorry! Its 4thAD 4thAir Delivery of 4th Fleet Service support Group also known as 4th Fssg USMC Or 4th Beach and port ops! Im just tiered of these haters. You ask a seriuos question and all you get is a bunch of crap! Were all on this forum for info not bull shit!
My reply was not bs. Questons regarding M1-T and ECA get asked on here everyday and yet the exact same questions keep popping up over and over again.

I'm generally pretty straight forward with my replies on this board and just because a reply of mine doesn't line up with what you had in mind, by no means makes it a smart ass comment.

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2006, 06:40:48 PM »
Ive been on this board for a long time, I just reregistered for personal reasons. I know how to do a search and I did the searches for this topic. I didnt ask if M1T is shit or not so why answer a question that was not even asked. There seems to be a problem with bullshit answers around here lately. I remember when you could ask a question and you could actually get a fair answer. Now we have guys that do nothing but post all day, and they think they are gym rat guru's. Actually some of them are and I give props to them, Im just tired of the pompous answers that are on every one of these threads! Lets just all get along and share our knowledge! Thanx - 4thAD

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2006, 01:02:23 PM »
We are learming thats why were asking the FUCKING questions!
haha... good point... word to the wise... trolls lurk everywhere