Author Topic: zomg trump annihilates couric on nbc  (Read 19053 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: zomg trump annihilates couric on nbc
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2011, 05:40:32 AM »

It says Mr and Mrs Barack Obama......his fathers actual name was Barack Obama Sr...... ::)

thats NOT HIS ORIGINAL NAME

his original name is Barry Soetoros

he had a name change in college
A

w8m8

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2011, 05:43:03 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2011, 05:44:21 AM »

Its not that easy - she was only 18 y/o and there is an issue that she might not have been able to confer NBC status to obama since there was a laws in Hawaii at the time requiring someone to be there ten years or some shit to be able to confer NBC status.    .  

Well that's the argument to where Obama would have to be a naturally born US citizen rather than just a US citizen to be President.  The only problem with that is that he was still born in America and if they were going to use that argument then our 21st President Chester Arthur would have never been elected as his father was an Irish citizen.  If you're born on American soil, you are a naturally born US citizen regardless as to the status of your parents.  Otherwise, no one in this country would be a US citizens at all.

Ultimately, any legal challenge to this has been thrown out and will be thrown out so he's there to stay.  If people want him out of the Oval Office, they'll have to beat him in an election fair and square.  
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2011, 05:45:22 AM »

And he wont release ANY records on his name change either.   Lolo Soetoro, the stepfather who allegedly adopted him, never filed adoption papers for the public either.   He registered Barry in indonesia as "Barry Soetoro" but the wird thing is that one needed to be an indonesian citizen to get into their schools.    

The whole thing is beyond bizarre.    

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2011, 05:46:51 AM »

Wrong... His mother didn't even meet her 2nd husband (Mr Soetoros) until after Barrack was born...

To the state he would have been Barrack Obama junior.

He may have unofficially been referred to as Barry Soetoros during his youth but so what... His father did abandon him afterall.

Lee Priest uses his step dad's surname but his official surname is different.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2011, 05:49:10 AM »

And he wont release ANY records on his name change either.   Lolo Soetoro, the stepfather who allegedly adopted him, never filed adoption papers for the public either.   He registered Barry in indonesia as "Barry Soetoro" but the wird thing is that one needed to be an indonesian citizen to get into their schools.    

Rubbish.

My aunt lived in Jakarta for years and her white kids went to several schools.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2011, 05:49:18 AM »
Wrong... His mother didn't even meet her 2nd husband (Mr Soetoros) until after Barrack was born...

To the state he would have been Barrack Obama junior.

He may have unofficially been referred to as Barry Soetoros during his youth but so what... His father did abandon him afterall.

Lee Priest uses his step dad's surname but his official surname is different.

::)  ::)   He registered in Occidental as "Barry soetoro".   Where is the legal name change docs?    

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2011, 05:51:58 AM »

Time for a little history lesson.......

His name was originally Barack Obama Jr until his mother remarried a man named Lolo Soetoros in 1964 and had his name changed to Bary Soetoros when he was three years old.  He changed his name back to Barack Obama Jr in college as it originally was when he was born.

Yes, he changed his name but back to his original birth name.  Why would anyone want to keep the name of someone who wasn't your biological father... ::)  

In any event, it has little to do with anything.  His fathers name was Barack Obama Sr which is why that name is in the newspaper clip.  

See I've e
A

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2011, 05:54:36 AM »
::)  ::)   He registered in Occidental as "Barry soetoro".   Where is the legal name change docs?    
Show us a scan of his admission form then.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2011, 05:58:20 AM »

Why would he need to show his name change documents for??  Has nothing to do with citizenship and he's already stated that he changed his name back to his birth name.   It would have only meant that he would have been elected as Barry Soetoro.  if he kept the name

BTW, you don't need to be an Indonesian citizen to attend an Indonesian school.  That's ridiculous.
A

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2011, 05:58:58 AM »
I'm an Englishman, so I am sure my opinion is irrelevant. I am not a birther or otherwise.

I have a birth certificate and I know which hospital in which I was born. Apparently, it was quite a traumatic experience for my mother and so she can actually remember where it occured.

I can produce said document at will and every few years I do something that requires it. As such, I can't actually see why Obi can't just produce his. I can't see how you can buy a house, get married, register your childrens births etc without a copy to hand.

Maybe it's an English thing...

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2011, 05:59:11 AM »
Time for a little history lesson.......

His name was originally Barack Obama Jr until his mother remarried a man named Lolo Soetoros in 1964 and had his name changed to Bary Soetoros when he was three years old.  He changed his name back to Barack Obama Jr in college as it originally was when he was born.

Yes, he changed his name but back to his original birth name.  Why would anyone want to keep the name of someone who wasn't your biological father... ::)  

In any event, it has little to do with anything.  His fathers name was Barack Obama Sr which is why that name is in the newspaper clip.  

People do it if their father is an asshole as his most likely was.

I bet his name was never officially changed in the united states but who cares. Probably was easier to go by his stepdad's name in Asia to save redtape.

Not like they had computers to cross check things.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2011, 06:05:00 AM »
I'm an Englishman, so I am sure my opinion is irrelevant. I am not a birther or otherwise.

I have a birth certificate and I know which hospital in which I was born. Apparently, it was quite a traumatic experience for my mother and so she can actually remember where it occured.

I can produce said document at will and every few years I do something that requires it. As such, I can't actually see why Obi can't just produce his. I can't see how you can buy a house, get married, register your childrens births etc without a copy to hand.

Maybe it's an English thing...
The state of Hawaii produced one and it is online....

Is it the original hardcopy from 1961? No it isn't but how many people still have their original copy? I have lost my birth certificate a few times and had to get it replaced. You can't get a replacement unless your state has your birth records on file though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2011, 06:09:41 AM »
The state of Hawaii produced one and it is online....

Is it the original hardcopy from 1961? No it isn't but how many people still have their original copy? I have lost my birth certificate a few times and had to get it replaced. You can't get a replacement unless your state has your birth records on file though.

Problem is that he lists a fraudulent SS # on the COLB as well as the factthat it lists the fathers race as "AFRICAN" when that was no even a choice or option in 1961.   The 2007 COLB was created for the campaign and is not backed up by anything.   Its pure nonsense, not signed by anyone, lists no doctor, place of birth, etc.  There are no hospital records, no docto records, no time and place of birth, amercrombie said he cant find a BC, Adams says there is no BC, etc.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2011, 06:09:54 AM »
People do it if their father is an asshole as his most likely was.

I bet his name was never officially changed in the united states but who cares. Probably was easier to go by his stepdad's name in Asia to save redtape.

Not like they had computers to cross check things.

Maybe...I don't know but my actual point was that why should anyone give a shit about the circumstances of his name change or his family tree for that matter.  His father was a rolling stone and a drunken bastard.  No one should be responsible for their father being a fuck up.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2011, 06:13:53 AM »
sorry vince didnt mean to offend my african american brother, i didnt realize those facts. have a good day bro
A

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2011, 06:21:48 AM »
Problem is that he lists a fraudulent SS # on the COLB as well as the factthat it lists the fathers race as "AFRICAN" when that was no even a choice or option in 1961.   The 2007 COLB was created for the campaign and is not backed up by anything.   Its pure nonsense, not signed by anyone, lists no doctor, place of birth, etc.  There are no hospital records, no docto records, no time and place of birth, amercrombie said he cant find a BC, Adams says there is no BC, etc.   
You ain't doing too well today fella...

From factcheck.org

Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago. We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates). We even brought home a few photographs.

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

The scan released by the campaign shows halos around the black text, making it look (to some) as though the text might have been pasted on top of an image of security paper. But the document itself has no such halos, nor do the close-up photos we took of it. We conclude that the halo seen in the image produced by the campaign is a digital artifact from the scanning process.

We asked the Obama campaign about the date stamp and the blacked-out certificate number. The certificate is stamped June 2007, because that's when Hawaii officials produced it for the campaign, which requested that document and "all the records we could get our hands on" according to spokesperson Shauna Daly. The campaign didn't release its copy until 2008, after speculation began to appear on the Internet questioning Obama's citizenship. The campaign then rushed to release the document, and the rush is responsible for the blacked-out certificate number. Says Shauna: "[We] couldn't get someone on the phone in Hawaii to tell us whether the number represented some secret information, and we erred on the side of blacking it out. Since then we've found out it's pretty irrelevant for the outside world." The document we looked at did have a certificate number; it is 151 1961 - 010641.

Some of the conspiracy theories that have circulated about Obama are quite imaginative. One conservative blogger suggested that the campaign might have obtained a valid Hawaii birth certificate, soaked it in solvent, then reprinted it with Obama's information. Of course, this anonymous blogger didn't have access to the actual document and presents this as just one possible "scenario" without any evidence that such a thing actually happened or is even feasible.

We also note that so far none of those questioning the authenticity of the document have produced a shred of evidence that the information on it is incorrect. Instead, some speculate that somehow, maybe, he was born in another country and doesn't meet the Constitution's requirement that the president be a "natural-born citizen."

Update, August 26: We received responses to some of our questions from the Hawaii Department of Health. They couldn't tell us anything about their security paper, but they did answer another frequently-raised question: why is Obama's father's race listed as "African"? Kurt Tsue at the DOH told us that father's race and mother's race are supplied by the parents, and that "we accept what the parents self identify themselves to be." We consider it reasonable to believe that Barack Obama, Sr., would have thought of and reported himself as "African." It's certainly not the slam dunk some readers have made it out to be.

When we asked about the security borders, which look different from some other examples of Hawaii certifications of live birth, Kurt said "The borders are generated each time a certified copy is printed. A citation located on the bottom left hand corner of the certificate indicates which date the form was revised." He also confirmed that the information in the short form birth certificate is sufficient to prove citizenship for "all reasonable purposes."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2011, 06:22:00 AM »

Maybe...I don't know but my actual point was that why should anyone give a shit about the circumstances of his name change or his family tree for that matter.  His father was a rolling stone and a drunken bastard.  No one should be responsible for their father being a fuck up.

Yet for some reason he traveled to Kenya and then adopted all of the communist/marxist ideas of that pofs father he had.  

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2011, 06:23:21 AM »

Certificate of live birth created just for the Barack Obama campaign..... ::)
No doctor and no place of birth.... ::)
No hospital records...... ::)
Fathers race listed as African.... ::)

People need to realize that nothing will be accomplished arguing this matter.  All the legal challenges have been thrown out of court and it serves no purpose for anyone running for President to argue it unless they are pandering for votes from the Tea Party which is what Trump is doing.  

It would be better to leave the matter alone and concentrate on other things that have substance such as the real estate market, war on terror, health care reform, unemployment rates, gas prices....etc.  You can't get elected President by arguing about Obama's citizenship....... ::)
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2011, 06:23:35 AM »
You ain't doing too well today fella...

From factcheck.org

Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago. We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates). We even brought home a few photographs.

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

The scan released by the campaign shows halos around the black text, making it look (to some) as though the text might have been pasted on top of an image of security paper. But the document itself has no such halos, nor do the close-up photos we took of it. We conclude that the halo seen in the image produced by the campaign is a digital artifact from the scanning process.

We asked the Obama campaign about the date stamp and the blacked-out certificate number. The certificate is stamped June 2007, because that's when Hawaii officials produced it for the campaign, which requested that document and "all the records we could get our hands on" according to spokesperson Shauna Daly. The campaign didn't release its copy until 2008, after speculation began to appear on the Internet questioning Obama's citizenship. The campaign then rushed to release the document, and the rush is responsible for the blacked-out certificate number. Says Shauna: "[We] couldn't get someone on the phone in Hawaii to tell us whether the number represented some secret information, and we erred on the side of blacking it out. Since then we've found out it's pretty irrelevant for the outside world." The document we looked at did have a certificate number; it is 151 1961 - 010641.

Some of the conspiracy theories that have circulated about Obama are quite imaginative. One conservative blogger suggested that the campaign might have obtained a valid Hawaii birth certificate, soaked it in solvent, then reprinted it with Obama's information. Of course, this anonymous blogger didn't have access to the actual document and presents this as just one possible "scenario" without any evidence that such a thing actually happened or is even feasible.

We also note that so far none of those questioning the authenticity of the document have produced a shred of evidence that the information on it is incorrect. Instead, some speculate that somehow, maybe, he was born in another country and doesn't meet the Constitution's requirement that the president be a "natural-born citizen."

Update, August 26: We received responses to some of our questions from the Hawaii Department of Health. They couldn't tell us anything about their security paper, but they did answer another frequently-raised question: why is Obama's father's race listed as "African"? Kurt Tsue at the DOH told us that father's race and mother's race are supplied by the parents, and that "we accept what the parents self identify themselves to be." We consider it reasonable to believe that Barack Obama, Sr., would have thought of and reported himself as "African." It's certainly not the slam dunk some readers have made it out to be.

When we asked about the security borders, which look different from some other examples of Hawaii certifications of live birth, Kurt said "The borders are generated each time a certified copy is printed. A citation located on the bottom left hand corner of the certificate indicates which date the form was revised." He also confirmed that the information in the short form birth certificate is sufficient to prove citizenship for "all reasonable purposes."

Notce the difference?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2011, 06:25:03 AM »

People need to realize that nothing will be accomplished arguing this matter.  All the legal challenges have been thrown out of court and it serves no purpose for anyone running for President to argue it unless they are pandering for votes from the Tea Party which is what Trump is doing.  

It would be better to leave the matter alone and concentrate on other things that have substance such as the real estate market, war on terror, health care reform, unemployment rates, gas prices....etc.  You can't get elected President by arguing about Obama's citizenship....... ::)

Ha ha ha ha ha! ! ! !  ! !

do youreally think obama wants to discuss those issues given how fucking miserable and horrible his presidency has beenon almost every single issue you listed?   

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2011, 06:33:39 AM »

Notce the difference?  
You are as sharp as a marble.

If these women asked the state of Hawaii for a replacement birth certificate (if their houses burnt down and they were destroyed) they wouldn't get a direct copy of the original with all that info. Most likely because when the department of health in Hawaii put all these records onto computer they streamlined the info required.

The streamlined document would still be enough to get an american passport... or run for president.

w8m8

« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2011, 06:38:52 AM »

LOL .. WTF has the chump done to make any of those listed concerns better for the people in this country ?

Trump for President is the best option this country has given all the alternatives

and the bit about nothing being accomplished arguing this matter .. is mostly true .. because the fraudulent POS is never going to address it with any type of proof that is substantial .. there's millions of citizens that can PRODUCE a Birth Certificate

Trump made a brilliant statement by saying the ONLY thing good Obama has done is run a winning campaign

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2011, 06:39:51 AM »

Ha ha ha ha ha! ! ! !  ! !

do youreally think obama wants to discuss those issues given how fucking miserable and horrible his presidency has beenon almost every single issue you listed?   

Those are issues that Obama has to explain because they are real issues that affect the people that are going to re-elect him.  .  His citizenship has no meaning to a person out of a job or lost their home in a foreclosure.

I was laid off from my job at Alltel because of the economic slump under George Bush's presidency.  Because of that,  I went from making 60k a year to unloading trucks at Walmart for 7.25 an hour for a year and posing down with Billy Guns at the Olympia to pay my bills and pay off the debts I racked up.  So when the election was going, do you think I gave a shit about Obama's citizenship???  Fuck no....

That's what I mean by real issues....issues that personally affect people's lives.  But having said that...my opinion is that all politicans...democrat, republican, etc are scumbags who will do anything, say anything, or be anything to get elected.  Fuck everyone of them.  

A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2011, 06:41:22 AM »
You are as sharp as a marble.

If these women asked the state of Hawaii for a replacement birth certificate (if their houses burnt down and they were destroyed) they wouldn't get a direct copy of the original with all that info. Most likely because when the department of health in Hawaii put all these records onto computer they streamlined the info required.

The streamlined document would still be enough to get an american passport... or run for president.

So?   It shows thwe Hawaii has the original on record if one exists.  So why wont obama release it?