Author Topic: "hood life"  (Read 15389 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: "hood life"
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2012, 03:23:14 PM »
The only feelings anybody should have towards clowns like them should be "I won't hesitate to kill your ass either."

They have no regards towards human life which is why they die by the sword so often. 

Totally agree.  All I was saying is that I feel bad for the young kids (as in elementary age and lower) that never had a decent chance because they are immersed in a gangster culture that has no value or respect for other people.
A

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2012, 03:25:09 PM »
I wonder if their having an election night party.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2012, 03:25:33 PM »
I find it impossible to feel sorry for these guys when they get gunned down over gang bullshit.  My position is that you live by the sword, you die by the sword.  Good riddance. However, I feel bad for all the little kids that grow up in these neighborhoods who think this is how a person living in a civilized country is suppose to act and try to emulate this kind of foolishness.  This is some straight up third world behavior.

X2

The only feelings anybody should have towards clowns like them should be "I won't hesitate to kill your ass either."

They have no regards towards human life which is why they die by the sword so often.  

X3

Fucking pathetic!

io856

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2012, 03:27:28 PM »
why dont the kuklux klan do something abuot this and stop being pussies. they need to make a bomb and blow up these neighbor hoods killing off the species
errrrr  :D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2012, 03:28:14 PM »
this is why you are afraid of blacks and afraid of the ghetto, because you sit here and talk so much shit it makes you paranoid

its just poor people, poor people rob people, they beat people, of course its 5 on 1, otherwiese they might lose, wtf u expect?

this is where ur anxiety issues come from, it's your lack of emotional discipline. you allow yourself these little power trips of sittign at your computer, and seeing that blacks across america are making mistakes, you jump on them and feel free to be insulting

i'm sure you do this all the time, you walk down the street and make up reasons why others are doing something wrong, and then you wonder why you are so anxious you cant get out of your fucking car at the dentists office

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2012, 03:32:36 PM »
this is why you are afraid of blacks and afraid of the ghetto, because you sit here and talk so much shit it makes you paranoid

its just poor people, poor people rob people, they beat people, of course its 5 on 1, otherwiese they might lose, wtf u expect?

this is where ur anxiety issues come from, it's your lack of emotional discipline. you allow yourself these little power trips of sittign at your computer, and seeing that blacks across america are making mistakes, you jump on them and feel free to be insulting

i'm sure you do this all the time, you walk down the street and make up reasons why others are doing something wrong, and then you wonder why you are so anxious you cant get out of your fucking car at the dentists office

Shut up homo. I was anxious cause I was on 600mg of equipose. I saw this in another thread and it kind of hit me. You don't see this in poor white neighberhoods. Why is this allowed to continue. Why do people make excuses for them. It's sad people like you are part of the problem.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2012, 03:35:31 PM »
Just out of curiosity, would anyone actually feel bad if we just rounded these animals up and just gassed them? Even the most liberal of liberal pieces of shit WILL agree wholeheartedly that we ought to just gas them all. Just kill them all for fuck sake.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2012, 03:39:21 PM »
lol, im a problem? i go from hood to rich neighborhoods, i have rasta friends and i have venture capitalist friends, and i get along with everyone, but I am the problem?

you are sitting by yourself at your little desk arming yourself for something that isnt even coming, you imagine blacks starting shit with you and how you will kick their asses, then when your in a place surrounded by blacks who dont even notice you, your head is filled with WHEN ARE THEY GONNA MAKE THEIR MOVE, THEY HATE ME BECAUSE IM WHITE, I KNOW IT

you need to have soem fucking mental self discipline, and i am serious, this is how i deal with things, by not allowing myself to get too high, by being even keeled i suppress my anxiety

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2012, 03:39:39 PM »
Just out of curiosity, would anyone actually feel bad if we just rounded these animals up and just gassed them? Even the most liberal of liberal pieces of shit WILL agree wholeheartedly that we ought to just gas them all. Just kill them all for fuck sake.

I had a friend that was a total liberal. I could barely stand him he was so damn liberal but he had a good heart so I was friends with him. He moved to Detroit. After living there for awhile something in him really changed. He was surrounded by Muslims and blacks. The worst kind of both. Within a few months the only words I hear come from his mouth are n***** this n***** that. He hates Muslims just as much. He came home one day and 4 black dudes ran out of his house in broad day lite. They robbed everything from him. He hasn't had one positive experience with either race. So full of hate now.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2012, 03:41:29 PM »
lol, im a problem? i go from hood to rich neighborhoods, i have rasta friends and i have venture capitalist friends, and i get along with everyone, but I am the problem?

you are sitting by yourself at your little desk arming yourself for something that isnt even coming, you imagine blacks starting shit with you and how you will kick their asses, then when your in a place surrounded by blacks who dont even notice you, your head is filled with WHEN ARE THEY GONNA MAKE THEIR MOVE, THEY HATE ME BECAUSE IM WHITE, I KNOW IT

you need to have soem fucking mental self discipline, and i am serious, this is how i deal with things, by not allowing myself to get too high, by being even keeled i suppress my anxiety

Way to miss the fucking point, you liberal filth. Is your black boyfriend sitting next to you, jamming his cock up your ass to make you type this shit?

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2012, 03:42:21 PM »
I think average racial differences are real, and I think the average black person is more inclined to be criminal.
But there ARE very intelligent black people.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2012, 03:43:05 PM »

Im surronded by them all day you little moron. I work in the inner city. The people who I work are cool with me. They contribute to society. They have to show up for work everyday and put in an honest hard day just like I do. If some kind of event happend in this country people from the inner city would flock to the suburbs armed to the teeth. Imagine if that welfare check stopped coming for one week. It's good to prepare yourself for an event. I sleep better knowing I could at least go out figthing and not let my loved ones get raped and murdered right in front of me without putting up a fight.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2012, 03:44:04 PM »
I think average racial differences are real, and I think the average black person is more inclined to be criminal.

Of course there fucking are. There are "good" ones, like Morgan Freeman, Will Smith, and so forth, who actually make something out of their lives. But the VAST MAJORITY! THE VAST MAJORITY, ARE FAILURES FROM BIRTH.

It's important you get this through your head.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2012, 03:45:00 PM »
I had a friend that was a total liberal. I could barely stand him he was so damn liberal but he had a good heart so I was friends with him. He moved to Detroit. After living there for awhile something in him really changed. He was surrounded by Muslims and blacks. The worst kind of both. Within a few months the only words I hear come from his mouth are n***** this n***** that. He hates Muslims just as much. He came home one day and 4 black dudes ran out of his house in broad day lite. They robbed everything from him. He hasn't had one positive experience with either race. So full of hate now.
He saw the world through rose colored glasses, they saw him coming...and going...in their world, the strong don't defend the weak, they bend them over. Always a hustle, always trying to get over, and a liberal do gooder is prime prey.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2012, 03:46:15 PM »
Im surronded by them all day you little moron. I work in the inner city. The people who I work are cool with me. They contribute to society. They have to show up for work everyday and put in an honest hard day just like I do. If some kind of event happend in this country people from the inner city would flock to the suburbs armed to the teeth. Imagine if that welfare check stopped coming for one week. It's good to prepare yourself for an event. I sleep better knowing I could at least go out figthing and not let my loved ones get raped and murdered right in front of me without putting up a fight.

you dont sleep better, you have anxiety attacks and blame it on aas lol, sleep better

and re the bolded part: dude thinks real life = the movies

you are one of those guys who blows up and starts killing people. this is called white people problems, going postal and that sort of stuff, at least the negroes film it and make it entertaining for me

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2012, 03:47:09 PM »
;D

hahaha, that has to be LA.

anyway, what they gonna do when they end up in jail with this mofo?

no gats or boys to cover their asses (no pun).

hahaha.

Haha yeah right more like I'd reach my fist up your asshole and pull out your fuckin intestines you dumb n i gg er.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2012, 03:48:22 PM »

Doesn't matter what you think or believe as long there's no evidence(scientific mind you) to support it.

But I will agree on that there's really something special about black people in the States.. fortunately I never had to deal with the worst of them except for this one close encounter with a crackhead that tried to steal my damn pizza, but even those that have a job and make their own living still have a certain ghetto aura to them. It of course depends on where you go but I'd say the Atlanta airport was enough to conclude that something's really fucked up.
from incomplete data

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2012, 03:48:38 PM »
He saw the world through rose colored glasses, they saw him coming...and going...in their world, the strong don't defend the weak, they bend them over. Always a hustle, always trying to get over, and a liberal do gooder is prime prey.

It's a good idea to stay out of those places even if you have to work two jobs. He was working for a car company I believe Ford and he was forced to live in that area. And just for the record I highly respect guys like Parker. Has a good head on his shoulders is educated. He's a good rolemodel for black men. He knows about life. I pm him asking for advice about certain women because I respect his opinion that much.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2012, 03:48:53 PM »
why dont the kuklux klan do something abuot this and stop being pussies. they need to make a bomb and blow up these neighbor hoods killing off the species
Because the KKK would be shitting bricks...they have always been a terrorist organization filled with cowards and fat fucks who fuck black women by day, and hang black men by night...

Besides, they don't have to do anything, just sit back and let them kill one another.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2012, 03:49:21 PM »
And to all you idiots who "feel sorry" for the kids growing up in these black cess pools of violence and crime.  Fuck them!  They'd just as soon shoot you dead if you look at them wrong as they would any adult.  Don't be so fucking naive!  People talk about nuking the middle east............we need to drop some bunker busters all over this country starting with Dade County FL.  Moving on to parts of STL, Chicago, Penn Ave :).  

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2012, 03:50:22 PM »
I reckon its that Obama's fault, they've been getting out of line since 'one of them' got into office, neanderthals!

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2012, 03:51:13 PM »
And to all you idiots who "feel sorry" for the kids growing up in these black cess pools of violence and crime.  Fuck them!  They'd just as soon shoot you dead if you look at them wrong as they would any adult.  Don't be so fucking naive!  People talk about nuking the middle east............we need to drop some bunker busters all over this country starting with Dade County FL.  Moving on to parts of STL, Chicago, Penn Ave :).  

At the very BEST, I would give them a quick death. Firebombing, done correctly with result in a fairly quick end.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2012, 03:52:03 PM »
It's a good idea to stay out of those places even if you have to work two jobs. He was working for a car company I believe Ford and he was forced to live in that area. And just for the record I highly respect guys like Parker. Has a good head on his shoulders is educated. He's a good rolemodel for black men. He knows about life. I pm him asking for advice about certain women because I respect his opinion that much.
I have a close friend who works for one of the big three, has a Phd and works on drivetrains...
He doesn't live in Detriot

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2012, 03:52:35 PM »
you dont sleep better, you have anxiety attacks and blame it on aas lol, sleep better

and re the bolded part: dude thinks real life = the movies

you are one of those guys who blows up and starts killing people. this is called white people problems, going postal and that sort of stuff, at least the negroes film it and make it entertaining for me

Okay fool you don't think chemicals like equipose can cause major anxiety. Just google equipose and anxiety you will see hundreds of threads pop up on the subject. If you don't think some kind of crazy shit could happen the way things are going in this country your kidding yourself. Having some firepower and training a few times a month Is what every man should do. Every good man in this Country should be armed and ready to take care of their family.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2012, 03:53:14 PM »
I reckon its that Obama's fault, they've been getting out of line since 'one of them' got into office, neanderthals!

No it's their own damn fault.  Idolizing idiots like Jay Z who would just as soon sell out a black man for white corporate America.  Blacks will never get ahead in America.  They had their chance but fucked it up.  Obama was just a passing gesture.  America belongs to hispanics.  The next 50 years will be dominated by the latino and the "latino experience".  Atleast Latinos have hot women.  No crusty ass feet and nasty hair.