Author Topic: NEW Skip La Cour Photo - 55 Years Old - 5'11, 210-lb.  (Read 13656 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: NEW Skip La Cour Photo - 55 Years Old - 5'11, 210-lb.
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2017, 11:29:48 AM »
55 years, 5 months, 2 days old.  He is happily married now with a beautiful wife, and two beautiful children.

Does anyone know what the current status of Skip's La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition is?  I seem to recall it generating around $4.8 million in total sales around 2011, but I have not heard as much about it lately.  That said, supplement lines tend to come and go, sometimes even to the point that the same people behind a line will create a new line, to bank on the traffic/sales of people simply wanting something "new".

Unfortunately, I can't message Skip on Facebook because as the photo below his photos shows, I am banned from Facebook for a little over 15 more days.  I do find the Facebook Gulag interesting...like the Getbig Gulag of "Time Out", you also lose PM function - at least that is how Time Out was before [has this changed?].  Someone once baited me, by sending me a PM, and I responded with this account.  He then made a post stating to Ron that I was using this account, LOL.  He started a brand new thread just to tattletale on me.  Angry  I was using this account - but not to post, only for PMs.  Ron then removed me from Time Out posting that I was a nice guy and bought him a bottle of coke at the Arnold Classic that occurred during my Time Out.  Grin

Ron and I were always on great terms in real life.  I promised Ron that I would not post about race or politics if I came back to Getbig - UNLESS someone else brought it up.  Hence you will notice the vast majority of my politics have been in response to the threads of others - not in my own threads, and not off-topic in other threads - [generally] only in response to the threads and posts of others. Smiley  I am a man of my word, and a promise is a promise.  By and large, I have behaved as I told Ron I would.  His house - his rules.  For all the criticism of me being "racist", I feel like I am below average for Getbig.  Grin [and I consider that a bad thing, LOL.  I'm joking.  Sort of].

But to get banned from Facebook for 30 days for posting the YouTube video "Christopher Hitchens: Why Women Still Aren't Funny", is baffling to me.  Apparently posting a video with over three million views with 42,000 votes, 39,000 of which were UP VOTES [93%] is a problem to Facebook.  Huh

Facebook has no consistent standards when it comes to logical reasons to ban people.  Don't even bother asking the moderators what their standards are in any of the Facebook community message boards.  They will dodge the question.  Someone stated that their friend got banned for simply posting an article from the mainstream UK based media outlet "The Independent".  Twitter is attempting to kill all "hate", which will result in something like 30% of their tweets being blocked, LOL.  They will die as an organization if they follow that path.  Oh well.  Enjoy being displaced, Twatter.  Cheesy  Phucking leftist phaggots.  Angry

Of course men evolved to be funny, as Christopher Hitchens stated!  Males have to compete with alpha males like Skip to get limited female reproductive resources!  So of course males evolved certain skills that women did not.  Why WOULDN'T that be the case?

I mean, damn, 55 years old with a physique like this?  It boggles the mind.  Amazing ethnic French genetics!

I will have to send Skip a message on Facebook...in two weeks.  Angry Cry Lips sealed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2017, 11:30:42 AM »
55 years, 5 months, 2 days old.  He is happily married now with a beautiful wife, and two beautiful children.

Does anyone know what the current status of Skip's La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition is?  I seem to recall it generating around $4.8 million in total sales around 2011, but I have not heard as much about it lately.  That said, supplement lines tend to come and go, sometimes even to the point that the same people behind a line will create a new line, to bank on the traffic/sales of people simply wanting something "new".

Unfortunately, I can't message Skip on Facebook because as the photo below his photos shows, I am banned from Facebook for a little over 15 more days.  I do find the Facebook Gulag interesting...like the Getbig Gulag of "Time Out", you also lose PM function - at least that is how Time Out was before [has this changed?].  Someone once baited me, by sending me a PM, and I responded with this account.  He then made a post stating to Ron that I was using this account, LOL.  He started a brand new thread just to tattletale on me.  Angry  I was using this account - but not to post, only for PMs.  Ron then removed me from Time Out posting that I was a nice guy and bought him a bottle of coke at the Arnold Classic that occurred during my Time Out.  Grin

Ron and I were always on great terms in real life.  I promised Ron that I would not post about race or politics if I came back to Getbig - UNLESS someone else brought it up.  Hence you will notice the vast majority of my politics have been in response to the threads of others - not in my own threads, and not off-topic in other threads - [generally] only in response to the threads and posts of others. Smiley  I am a man of my word, and a promise is a promise.  By and large, I have behaved as I told Ron I would.  His house - his rules.  For all the criticism of me being "racist", I feel like I am below average for Getbig.  Grin [and I consider that a bad thing, LOL.  I'm joking.  Sort of].

But to get banned from Facebook for 30 days for posting the YouTube video "Christopher Hitchens: Why Women Still Aren't Funny", is baffling to me.  Apparently posting a video with over three million views with 42,000 votes, 39,000 of which were UP VOTES [93%] is a problem to Facebook.  Huh

Facebook has no consistent standards when it comes to logical reasons to ban people.  Don't even bother asking the moderators what their standards are in any of the Facebook community message boards.  They will dodge the question.  Someone stated that their friend got banned for simply posting an article from the mainstream UK based media outlet "The Independent".  Twitter is attempting to kill all "hate", which will result in something like 30% of their tweets being blocked, LOL.  They will die as an organization if they follow that path.  Oh well.  Enjoy being displaced, Twatter.  Cheesy  Phucking leftist phaggots.  Angry

Of course men evolved to be funny, as Christopher Hitchens stated!  Males have to compete with alpha males like Skip to get limited female reproductive resources!  So of course males evolved certain skills that women did not.  Why WOULDN'T that be the case?

I mean, damn, 55 years old with a physique like this?  It boggles the mind.  Amazing ethnic French genetics!

I will have to send Skip a message on Facebook...in two weeks.  Angry Cry Lips sealed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2017, 11:31:39 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2017, 11:32:46 AM »

QuietYou

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2017, 11:33:39 AM »

Make sure to post that comment 5 more times for good measure

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2017, 11:34:05 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2017, 11:35:59 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2017, 11:36:49 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2017, 11:37:23 AM »
WAR + PEACE  LOL  :D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2017, 11:38:06 AM »

Unfortunately, I can't message Skip on Facebook because as the photo below his photos shows, I am banned from Facebook for a little over 15 more days.  I do find the Facebook Gulag interesting...like the Getbig Gulag of "Time Out", you also lose PM function - at least that is how Time Out was before [has this changed?].  Someone once baited me, by sending me a PM, and I responded with this account.  He then made a post stating to Ron that I was using this account, LOL.  He started a brand new thread just to tattletale on me>:(  I was using this account - but not to post, only for PMs.  Ron then removed me from Time Out posting that I was a nice guy and bought him a bottle of coke at the Arnold Classic that occurred during my Time Out.  ;D

Ron and I were always on great terms in real life.  I promised Ron that I would not post about race or politics if I came back to Getbig - UNLESS someone else brought it up.  Hence you will notice the vast majority of my politics have been in response to the threads of others - not in my own threads, and not off-topic in other threads - [generally] only in response to the threads and posts of others. :)  I am a man of my word, and a promise is a promise.  By and large, I have behaved as I told Ron I would.  His house - his rules.  For all the criticism of me being "racist", I feel like I am below average for Getbig.  ;D [and I consider that a bad thing, LOL.  I'm joking.  Sort of].

But to get banned from Facebook for 30 days for posting the YouTube video "Christopher Hitchens: Why Women Still Aren't Funny", is baffling to me.  Apparently posting a video with over three million views with 42,000 votes, 39,000 of which were UP VOTES [93%] is a problem to Facebook.  ???

Facebook has no consistent standards when it comes to logical reasons to ban people.  Don't even bother asking the moderators what their standards are in any of the Facebook community message boards.  They will dodge the question.  Someone stated that their friend got banned for simply posting an article from the mainstream UK based media outlet "The Independent".  Twitter is attempting to kill all "hate", which will result in something like 30% of their tweets being blocked, LOL.  They will die as an organization if they follow that path.  Oh well.  Enjoy being displaced, Twatter.  :D  Phucking leftist phaggots.  >:(

I will have to send Skip a message on Facebook...in two weeks.  >:( :'( :-X

bold to emphasize over fucking use of the word "I" "Me" and all their self centred relatives
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2017, 11:44:04 AM »
55 years, 5 months, 2 days old.  He is happily married now with a beautiful wife, and two beautiful children.

Does anyone know what the current status of Skip's La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition is?  I seem to recall it generating around $4.8 million in total sales around 2011, but I have not heard as much about it lately.  That said, supplement lines tend to come and go, sometimes even to the point that the same people behind a line will create a new line, to bank on the traffic/sales of people simply wanting something "new".

I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me

Ron and I were always on great terms in real life. I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me

But to get banned from Facebook for 30 days I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me

Facebook has no consistent standards when it comes to logical reasons to ban people.  I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me

Of course men evolved to be funny, I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me I,me, my, I, I, I me, me ,me my,my my, i,i,i, me, me me

I mean, damn, 55 years old with a physique like this?  It boggles the mind.  Amazing ethnic French genetics!

I will have to send Skip a message on Facebook...in two weeks.  >:( :'( :-X

fixed for accuracy
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2017, 12:43:24 PM »
damn and i thought matt was the king of wall of texts

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2017, 03:10:39 PM »

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2017, 03:11:51 PM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2017, 03:12:59 PM »
damn and i thought matt was the king of wall of texts

You making a joke with that or unaware it was originally written by Matt until Wes decided to annoyingly repost it 50 fucking times?

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2017, 03:13:47 PM »

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2017, 03:14:45 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2017, 03:35:44 PM »
Dude made a living off bodybuilding. Natural or not. Who cares. Dude provided for himself and at least motivated some people to get in the gym in the 1st place. Same with mike ohearn. Big fucken deal. Does anybody using steroids yet claiming they don't affect me at all? Nope... And it doesn't affect any of you either. Nobody here lost a contract, job, or contest placing because of it.

Do I care if he ran test suspension, nolvadex, & year round up to the week or 2 b4 his shows? Nope. As I'm sure his competition did as well. He just had/has the genes to respond better to the same doses and still test clean on whatever tests they had back then.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2017, 04:01:14 PM »

chess315

« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2017, 04:09:39 PM »
Bottom line is his whole life is bulit on lies that's a bad way to live life a scam artist but I guess who cares he rips of kids. Would I do it to that's besides the point I would still be a lying fraud it I wonder if it even bothers people like that who knows. Bottom line Mike ohearn doesn't have shit on this con man he deserves prison imo

chess315

« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2017, 04:14:43 PM »
55 and all natural too!
::)
tie him to a stump let the alligators and crocodiles do the rest

QuietYou

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2017, 12:53:46 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2017, 02:42:59 AM »
No one cares about your FB ban.

SF1900, the vast majority of people may not care about MY Facebook ban, but the reason - or more appropriately, LACK of reason - for being put in Facebook's version of Ron's Time Out [was any intellectual quality of Facebook NOT stolen?  Just kidding.  Sort of] was for posting comments in AGREEMENT with Christopher Hitchens that males on, in terms of averages, funnier than women because evolution selected men who could attract women through humour, and those men were among the approximately 50% of males who reproduced their genes.  In evolutionary terms, you could look at it this way: 50% of males had two children, and the other 50% of males had no children, so female hypergamy gradually "upgraded" males [and therefore all of humanity] by selecting the best males to reproduce with.

HOW is this controversial?  In my Facebook comment, I even put the word "dykes" in quotes, as I do not use that term, although Christopher Hitchens did in the video.

When I contacted Facebook, they gave me NO objective standards for their terms of service - basically just being non-leftist or practically even non-Social Justice Warrior will make you banned; at least if any of those facts are made public in any of your Facebook posts.

On December 18th, Twitter recently banned all channels "promoting hate", and as we know, merely stating "It's ok to be White" is an example of White Supremacy.  Check the second video posted below.  Incidentally, that video features Jared Taylor, who is literally the most polite and respectable/rational people on the planet who does nothing more than basically say "White people have human rights."  He often pronounces it Hu-White.  ;D

But seriously, we - White people, I mean - are not even allowed to state that White people have human rights in the countries where we are in the majority.  THIS IS INSANE.

So by all means - ignore my Facebook ban.  Keep telling yourself that they are only coming for the people like m, because I am so wicked, and......wait for it......"racist".  I used to buy into believing that there were racist Whites all over the place.  In reality, White people literally can't even publicly state that they want immigration reform without getting fired from their jobs.  Oh, but please tell me how "racism is everywhere."  ::)

I marked 1,200 Calculus assignments in the university course I was assisting, with a written recommendation from not only the TURKISH FEMALE professor who was teaching the course, but the CHINESE FEMALE whose Computational Linear Algebra course I completed with a 98% average, which made me the second highest ranked student she EVER had in her 15 year tenure at Lakehead University, second only to a student who is currently a physicist at the University of Bristol specializing in Quantum Engineering.  And his 99% average in one of her courses which was arguably easier than her CLA I course.

My point is, White people aren't allowed to have even the most innocuous opinions POSSIBLE on the matter of race - Whites are allowed only neutrality or self-hatred - that's it.  And there is NO WAY I am going to adopt either of those positions.  Absolutely not.  Why on earth would I bring my children into the world, all of whom have light hair, including a son who is as BLOND AS YOU CAN GET, and a redheaded quarter Icelandic daughter and tolerate them being brainwashed by social justice GARBAGE literally day in and day out?  Again, ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Oh, and I completed marking the 1,200 Calculus assignments in 70 hours over the course of the semester, despite being allotted 100 hours, I submitted all of the assignments on time, if not early, with ZERO errors found, ZERO complaints against me lodged in my multi-racial class, with Asians outperforming the White students in the class based on overall averages, and the top student going into the exam was BLACK [the professor marks the exam, and he told me in person that he did not do well on it, but for all I know, that could have meant getting 97%].

It's not just that I received no work-related complaint that was upheld by the university, resulting in some form of reprimand for misconduct mark against me - it's that I received no work-related complaints AT ALL.  No complaint against me was proven - but more than that: there WERE NO COMPLAINTS AGAINST ME - PERIOD.

My work was literally BEYOND REPROACH.  I had the highest average in the mathematics department during the 2014-2015 semester, and I was most likely the fastest Teaching Assistant in the entire university.  Yet I got fired for being a White male who was essentially saying "White people have human rights" on FACEBOOK?  FACEBOOK - not in the university.  I did NOT bring these views into my work environment.  These comments were made in my private life, and had nothing whatsoever to do with the university.

So yes - people should very much be concerned with my Facebook ban, and my being fired from the university in my city, because if you are White, and especially if you are a straight White male, this may well affect you before you even realize it.

It's one thing to not care about talking about race - I don't care about talking about climate change, and I know very little about it.  I don't talk about it - but again, I don't care about it.  But I strongly suspect if I was outspoken about being skeptical about climate change, I would also face consequences.

Is that REALLY what you want to be the norm in North America, and the whole of Western society?  To be forced to hold left-wing viewpoints?  Not just socially stigmatized for not doing it, but literally PUNISHED in the event that you are a White person who has any concern whatsoever for your demographic?

I can assure you - things will get worse before they get better, but they will get better.  And I can promise you - unless things get better soon, it won't be pretty when they do.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2017, 02:54:10 AM »
Just looks like any other f4ggot in the gym

Huh?  ???

When I was writing the two billion word post above this one which took me approximately 4.772 minutes, I was already thinking of how to respond to this comment you wrote about Skip.  Then I thought to myself "Hmm...he must be talking about this dumb phaggot.  Phucking phaggot":

Incidentally, that trophy case is a little fuller now...with the trophies for my wins from the 2017 CAASA Western Ontario Regionals I, Regionals II, and the Ontario Provincials.  I'm currently ranked in the top 20 in the 170-lb [lightweight] class in Canada.  Had I actually gone to Nationals, I may have placed as high as 12th.  But by default, I can only say with sincerity that I am in the top 20.  I did not want to leave the province while my new baby was only three months old.  Had it been held in Toronto, I would have been much more likely to compete.

I just wanted to get this post in before being bombarded with a bunch of comments from my previous post, to keep things somewhat in order, so......

......EDITED TO ADD:

Here's my point - where are these so-called gyms where Skip La Cour is just some lifter with an average physique?  ::)

The fact that I've literally been one of the top 25 strongest men in my city - a city with a population of over 120,000 - by any and every objective measure possible tells me that most people making lift claims online are completely full of sh*t!

Let me get this straight - you all go to gyms where people look like Skip, and bench press 405 for reps?  ::)

STOP, JUST STOP.

At my strongest, I bench pressed 315x8, and I should get back to it this year.  I was around 185-lb at the time of that set, and was both drug- and supplement-free.  In my [by April 2018] TEN YEARS at my gym, I have seen no more than five other people complete that lift, if not lift more than that.

So again, just STOP.  Can people here just stop lying about their lifts?  ::)  Either that or post videos of your lifts for evidence!  All of my lifts, with very few exceptions, have been documented on video.  I never got my 345 max bench on video, but I did get my 340 for 2-3 reps on video, with my prior set of 320x6 also on video.  My 450x3 deadlift after hitting 410x9 is on video, etc.  I have not hit 500-lb yet, but that was more due to just wanting to.  I can't honestly say heavy deadlifts are particularly healthy, but maybe I'm just making excuses for being lazy - because being a top 20 strength athlete in my weight class NATIONALLY is not good enough for Getbig, just as Skip's Adonis Level physique at 55 isn't good enough either.  I'm surprised his former $5 million a year supplement company hasn't been bashed on here yet.

OH LOOK, EVIDENCE THAT I LIFT WHAT I CLAIM TO LIFT.  SOMETHING APPARENTLY NOT ALLOWED ON GETBIG:

^ I went home after that 2015 contest and weighed myself at 163-lb.  I was 168-lb in the morning, and by the time of that event was probably 166.5-lb, as I dropped about 1-lb per event, just from water sweating out of me.

But hey, I'm sure there are tons of Getbigger's who flip [near] 1000-lb tires at a 170-lb body weight.  That's especially funny considering this was the second heaviest tire in a 3-tire medley during the 2014 Ontario's Strongest Man Competition:

I would love to go to the gyms that so many of my fellow Getbigger's go to!  It's weird how when I go to the gym, I'm literally one of the top three strongest men in the gym - if not THE strongest man in the gym, literally 90% of the time, but apparently there are people who look like Skip La Cour, and who can complete an 80-ft Farmer's Walk course with 250-lb in each hand in under 50 seconds, just all over the place.  ::)

Again...STOP.  For God's sake, stop.